Ken Ham's child-brainwashing goes into overdrive
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2012 :  22:04:37  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hat Tip to PZ Myers, with original article here.
As anyone who has been brainwashed by Ken Ham’s Grifter Cult learned from the brilliant “science” of Ken Ham will tell you, dinosaurs like the T-Rex were created a few thousand years ago and lived harmoniously with humans as vegetarians for many years.

To show you what brainwashing the proper education of children looks like, let me share a book I recently received (possibly the greatest book ever made): “Dinosaurs of Eden,” by Ken Ham himself.

In this 2001 children’s book, a pair of kids in the future use a time machine (the “Bible Time-Gate”) to go back to the Garden of Eden, which of course was just 6,000 years ago. There, the kids watch a naked Adam and Eve feed coconuts to vegetarian T-Rexes, as there was no sin, no death, and certainly no meat-eating.

Here we see the carnivorous Ceratosaurus, Deinonychus and Carnotaurus munching on some lemons and bananas, as they were prone to do, leaving Adam and Eve free to get their naked frolic on without disruption:

. . .
Here's two photos from pages of Ham's children's book:

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 03/19/2012 22:36:08

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  00:05:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmm... Bananas.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  00:34:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And old recent Carnotaurus has evolved been created with just the right dagger-like teeth for killing, tearing into and devouring... bananas.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  01:28:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

And old recent Carnotaurus has evolved been created with just the right dagger-like teeth for killing, tearing into and devouring... bananas.
They did lack opposable thumbs. Something the banana was "made" for.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  03:27:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, the banana really was intelligently designed for human use. That was done over thousands of years by the Papuan people, who domesticated the fruit. Among other things, they got rid of its big seeds, and made it sweeter.

I still gasp as I look at the above drawings. Note that they actually show only[ carnivorous dinos eating fruit, and not a single herbivore -- as though that point was what the drawings were all about. They want kids to jump over that very high bar of credulity as though to test them right off. I don't for a second believe Ken Ham thinks the drawings or text represent reality. But these are the lies that he's built a long and lucrative career upon.

And look at this crap, from the same kiddie's book:

To put a perspective on that monstrosity with dinosaurs as beasts of burden for Hebrews, it ain't even Biblical! And that, dear Brethren and Cistern, is a mighty low standard indeed. Ham actually must have gotten the idea from The Flintstones.

Go to Top of Page

Convinced
Skeptic Friend

USA
384 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  12:31:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Convinced a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have a good explaination for dinosaurs but there is no indication in the bible that his dipiction is correct. I also have a hard time believing that if dinosaurs and humans lived together that dinosaurs would fear man as he states. I am pretty sure I am more scared of snakes that they are of me how much more for a dinosaur.

Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. (Eph 5:15-17)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds.