Human Extermination by The Rich?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2013 :  22:37:08  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A dear friend that I've known since junior high school basically said that rich people with the political aid of their Bilderberg Group are exterminating people. Why? Because the Earth is overpopulated. How? GMO is part of the plan. He mentioned UN Agenda 21, an agreement for the achievement of sustainable development. Acknowledging that Earth has finite area and resources is a grand conspiracy to "kill all humans" as Bender of Futerama would say.

So why would the rich want to kill their customers?

I acknowledge that the Earth is overpopulated with humans but I certainly don't want to have folks executed. I do want womens' empowerment. Most helpful, ja?

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 06/08/2013 22:39:14

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  08:54:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Illuminati has been after us for a while now. I tried to post several links to how they plan to control the world population, but the site went down after I gathered the links with quotes. (Probably the Illuminati work, but it could also be our server that has a habit of screwing me regularly.) Anyhow, years ago, from a Kil Report

Anyhow, this is the lazy version of what I spent some time doing:

Evil Skeptic II: A visit to The Conscious Living Expo

...There was another device on their table. It looked like an oatcake with metallic particles in it. It was made of resin. Betty explained to Jim and Michelle that the oatcake was to prevent Lucifarians from being able to triangulate on the position of any human who knows too much. Turns out that Lucifarians are giant shape-shifting lizard aliens that are in control of our government. They are, in this version of the “New World Order” conspiracy, running the show. They are the reason that we are deprived of a cure for cancer. (The cure, according to Dennis, is available to those who have power over what you and I see as the highest echelons of government. They form a secret government of men and lizards who control all of the world’s governments. And, while it may have been accidental and independent of Lucifarian technology, Hulda Clark’s “Zapper” is still a primitive version of some of that advanced technology. Perhaps Clark should think about purchasing an oatcake to keep them from triangulating on her position…) Because their intentions are to kill off most of the world’s population, I suppose withholding or preventing cures for disease serves that purpose.

Since there are many “New World Order” conspiracy advocates, I will not pursue that in this essay except to say once again that anecdotal evidence is insufficient for determining what is true and what is false. Wild speculations can sometimes lead to certainties that fit a paranoid worldview of dark conspiracies. A military cover-up of a UFO crash site complete with sinister black helicopters foiling those who get too close to the “truth” or a pharmaceutical industry that withholds cures because it is better for the bottom line can seem perfectly reasonable to those who advocate such goings on. After all, we know how secretive the government and military can be and we often suspect that the pharmaceutical industry is uncaring and only profit motivated. Better to keep us in the dark than to allow us to know what they know. Why? Because, to a conspiracy theorist, that would result in the dilution of the power they have over us. Without going as far as Dennis and Betty have, my guess is that we all have some feelings of powerlessness in the face of authority, not always without reason, and would like to see something done about it. Crazy is a matter of degree. The New Age hasn’t yet cornered the market on conspiracy theories. What they have done is to lend support to a way of evaluating evidence that allows even the wildest claims to be seriously considered by some of its crazier members. Really, from my perspective as a skeptic, the ear candlers claim that their product can remove earwax and open spiritual channels that were blocked before the treatment, and the claim that shape-shifting lizards are in control of our world governments are similar in that both of these claims lack supporting evidence...

See also:

Underground Bases/Aliens Want Population Reduction AND slaves???

Population "Control",
New World Order Style

Chemtrails Illuminati connection. New World Order and Population control

What jumps out besides the craziness is that the method of our destruction seems to be whatever is in vogue in the conspiracy camp at the time. So GMOs, being a hot issue right now, makes perfect sense in their twisted version of reality.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  11:20:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Acknowledging that Earth has finite area and resources is a grand conspiracy to "kill all humans" as Bender of Futerama would say.

I'm not sure what your conveying with this comment. Do you believe that the Earth has other than "finite area and resources"?
If you can see that the Earth has "finite area and resources" how is that apparent fact linked to the conspiracy you or Bender mentioned? The connection is lost on me. Could you clarify?
Is that your way of indicating you see this topic as to bat shit crazy to even discuss? If so why even raise the issue?

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  12:02:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

Acknowledging that Earth has finite area and resources is a grand conspiracy to "kill all humans" as Bender of Futerama would say.

I'm not sure what your conveying with this comment. Do you believe that the Earth has other than "finite area and resources"?
If you can see that the Earth has "finite area and resources" how is that apparent fact linked to the conspiracy you or Bender mentioned? The connection is lost on me. Could you clarify?
Is that your way of indicating you see this topic as to bat shit crazy to even discuss? If so why even raise the issue?

SS, my friend and other conspiracy minded folks consider sustainability and acknowledging overpopulation as code words for a conspiracy to exterminate humans. My sarcasm wasn't clear there. I'm not thinking and writing well this weekend, bah.

Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 06/09/2013 12:04:15
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  15:00:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree and see that Kil is correct to conclude that "Underground Bases/Aliens Want Population Reduction AND slaves" is complete lunacy. Along with the "Chemtrails Illuminati connection" not being bonafide justifications for concern. I don't know what value posting the links provide, unless it is assumed that they are the only road to explore, thus ending that avenue in seeking what might be behind possible real concerns with GMO's.

There are very serious concerns raised and backed by real researchers and responsible experts in their fields. Who have looked into the perceived safety of GMO products currently on the market, of which there are different types produced, by international corporations which have existing sales in the tens of Billions annually and growing. With that kind of money on the table is it beyond reason to expect promoters to insist that no further studies be done and to expect them to prevent independent research where they do have the power to do so?

I am aware of scientists and researchers both inside and outside the US that exist and get virtually no press in the USA. The researchers and experts I referring to are not the kind of experts found on the links Kil spent his time looking at and reading and linked to in his reply.

Anyone who would like to have an in depth understanding, which is a bit technical about just one type of GMO crops, those that are "round-up ready", you may wish to at least give this 10 or 15 minutes to determine if you might be interested enough to listen to it in total. I can understand that most people simply don't have the time to listen to both parts 1 & 2, totaling 2 hours. Considering you might be missing a favorite TV show/s or reruns which might be watched instead. Those that are interested might make the sacrifice. The last 12 minutes or more, of part one covers a possible explanation as to what is causing increasing rates of reproductive failure in farm animals now being experienced and being seen with humans too.
From about @ 50:15 minutes in;

" What we do KNOW is that it causes reproductive failure, both infertility and miscarriages for cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, poultry and we can anticipate with that broad of spectrum of animal species, which is extremely unusual, that it will also be with humans."

Perhaps someone can point out to me where they're full of junk science or should be dismissed, just like those promoters with Kil's links.

Here is another video, 13 minutes, of some French researchers work, posted Sep 19, 2012. It's reporting on a 2 year study and
,,,presenting the results collected by Professor Seralini during his study focused on determining the potential harmfulness of the GMO corn Nk603 for humans and animals.

It has been my observation that generally people for the most part don't give a flying hockey puck about this or the safety of their food supply. That's the FDA's job and they assume that is enough. It is at our own peril if we are wrong and the FDA is not actually putting you, me and our children first and above the money involved. Money you can bet is being spread around Washington.

Is it reasonable to expect that if there is a real issue with GMO's that our government will do what is in the best interests of the citizens and not bow to those international and corporate interest along with the billions of dollars of profit involved annually? Look at all the science that is being ignored in Washington on global warming because of all the money involved with fossil fuels. We currently have in office those politicians who refuse to pass any effective legislation to even begin reducing our dependence fossil fuels. There are reasons to be concerned and not leave this to Washington to be handled as usual, which is not politically but through the sciences, free from the big profits involved. Which is not the case now.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  15:41:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote

SS, my friend and other conspiracy minded folks consider sustainability and acknowledging overpopulation as code words for a conspiracy to exterminate humans. My sarcasm wasn't clear there. I'm not thinking and writing well this weekend, bah.
I see :(
Sustainability is such a ridiculous notion considering were going to start planing and building colony bases on the moon and even on Mars any day now. There is plenty of room to expand into. From what I've read, all with private money, we won't or Washington won't have pay for any of it.

I'm sure if we fill those two places up and with just a few advance in air conditioning, we can slide right over to Venus and not even skip a beat.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2013 :  22:27:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry SS. But I'm not going to give a video by Joseph Mercola even five minutes of my time. But I will show you this:

Joe Mercola: 15 years of promoting quackery

As for the French study, just follow the links in my Evil Pick from last weeks Skeptic Summary. Especially this one:

The GM Corn Rat Study

I could find you article after article that debunks the French study. It's total crap.

Just read what I wrote. If you have any questions, I'm here.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  10:27:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Sorry SS. But I'm not going to give a video by Joseph Mercola even five minutes of my time.
I can understand that attitude toward Dr. Mercola. I didn't have a much of a better opinion of him myself, even before I read your link. I came across Mercola and did get his news letter about a year ago. It became my opinion that he did promote questionable and imo bullshit medical claims after a few weeks so I ended that feed. I'll have to look into the Dr. Huber on the video for myself. Thanks for the link, it confirms my suspicions that ended my receiving Mercola's news letter last year.

As for the French study, just follow the links in my Evil Pick from last weeks Skeptic Summary. Especially this one:

The GM Corn Rat Study

I could find you article after article that debunks the French study. It's total crap.

Just read what I wrote. If you have any questions, I'm here.
Thank you Kil, great work. That directly addresses this part of my post "Perhaps someone can point out to me where they're full of junk science or should be dismissed, just like those promoters with Kil's links."

Done! Isn't it such a pleasure to be addresses directly and be informed. Instead of being ignore when a poster position is indefensible.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  11:13:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SS. Your timing was good, since I've been checking out the GMO controversy very actively of late. The Evil Pick in last weeks summary was just in time for your questions!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  13:44:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There never bad time to be corrected, when correction is warranted. I will most definitely go through last weeks Evil Pick.

Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  14:59:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I sent my friend a link to this topic, but I suspect he will not show up to provide credible evidence for his claim. He has become quite paranoid and arrogant. We're just naive sheeple to him.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  19:12:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I sent my friend a link to this topic, but I suspect he will not show up to provide credible evidence for his claim. He has become quite paranoid and arrogant. We're just naive sheeple to him.
Ba!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2013 :  22:42:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Ba!
Ja!
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  06:44:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like sheep. They're fluffy (and have horrible tempers).
Ba baa!, says the person who can't really contribute anymore to this topic.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  06:50:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

SS. Your timing was good, since I've been checking out the GMO controversy very actively of late. The Evil Pick in last weeks summary was just in time for your questions!

I'd say ThorGoLucky more than myself or even his friend are in front of me getting credit for any good timing. It was the topic that I simply replied to.

You label your friend with some unflattering attributes, while he seemingly does the same for those who do not conclude or see reality as he does. Would it be possible "he will not show up to provide credible evidence" because he doesn't have any? I'm curious, is he able to give you "credible evidence" that you could relay or is it that he has his conclusion based without that and is based on what seems right and feels right thus unable to provide any? Not being able to demonstrate the basis of his view, accurate or not, would explain his his behavior. Without something tangible to present not discussing in detail and exposing his basis of belief to scrutiny would be a defense mechanism which allows him to keep the faith by not publicly presenting his spurious argument. I noticed going mute is a tactic used here by anyone unable to write down credible evidence or reasonably explain whatever indefensible position is held. It's not productive for determining the truth, if your friend is interested in determining the truth.

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2013 :  09:51:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

As for the French study, just follow the links in my Evil Pick from last weeks Skeptic Summary.

Holy crap! Just started reading through the summary, and then the links and the links in the links. If the comments in the links are an indication of the level of concern then this will be a serious effort to counter the anti GMO crowd. The comments in the links were running 9-1 against GMO crops.

Shared the summary on FB and received one laundry list of concerns. Asked for references, something a bit more substantive.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds.