Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2013 :  21:54:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Filthy, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  04:20:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back to both of you.

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  04:28:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Gorgo

Welcome back to both of you.
Thanks, Gorgo!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2013 :  06:19:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Warmest greetings my dear friends. I am writing slowly because of a new computer and I am recovering from having had a bleeding stroke.

The stroke has left me paralyzed on my left side. I am currently in a nursing facility in Durham.

I will survive this too. I love you all and miss our discussions a lot. I will be back full time soon.

Take care everyone.

Sincerely,

Filthy

Filthy! Glad to see you still kickin man!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2013 :  10:13:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Warmest greetings my dear friends. I am writing slowly because of a new computer and I am recovering from having had a bleeding stroke.

The stroke has left me paralyzed on my left side. I am currently in a nursing facility in Durham.

I will survive this too. I love you all and miss our discussions a lot. I will be back full time soon.

Take care everyone.

Sincerely,

Filthy

Filthy! I was worried about you! Miss you lots!
This won't bring you down, I'm sure. You're a hell of a guy, after all
Be safe and be well!

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.