Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:33:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Rumtopf

That's eight times now that Dave W has refused to answer these:
Liar. I answered the first question. I said "no."

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:36:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems that the stress of the cowardice of refusing to answer questions is getting to Rumtopf: he won't even answer the single most-important question I asked (much less all the others), and just keeps lying about me, instead.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:40:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's nine times now that Dave W has refused to answer these:

Five Very Simple Investigatory Questions About Caroline Sturdy Colls Suspiciously Vague Archaeological “Investigation” at Treblinka II

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science that, at - Treblinka II - there are extant graves in which actual human remains have literally been - physically unearthed / tangibly located - by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators? - Yes. - or - No. __?__

# 2 - At Treblinka II, it is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that, to date, no less than __?__ extant graves have been discovered, in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science - literally / truly - physically unearthed / tangibly located - actual, verifiable, scientifically proven human remains.

# 3 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were actual trash and/or trash burning pits and/or latrine pits / trenches and/or water wells that were dug / used as such by the Germans - during their time of occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

# 4 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were numerous exploratory excavations dug by so-called “robbery diggers / treasure seekers,” and/or by Soviet / Polish investigators - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

# 5 - Is it true or false that, extraneous cremation remains have been deposited at - Treblinka II - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

What are you waiting for Dave?

What are you so afraid of?
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:42:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha'aretz 2012-07-21: On Sunday, some seventy years after the Warsaw Ghetto was cleared out and gas chambers at Treblinka were activated, Poland will mark, for the first time in history, the murder of 900,000 Jews at the extermination camp. The main event, a mass procession called "From Death to Life" will be dedicated to children who were sent to their deaths...

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/07/21/For_first_time_Poland_to_mark_Treblinka_murders_of_900000_Je/#/related_news
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:44:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I'd predicted in my head that Rumtopf wouldn't take "no" for an answer, but he proved me right before I could publicly make the prediction, so I guess it doesn't count.

His whole Holocaust-denial schtick depends on people answering "yes" to question #1, so he doesn't even know what to do when someone says "no." So he just rolls on like they didn't answer at all.

He's completely blind to subtlety. He lives in a starkly black-or-white world. It's very sad to see brains going to waste like this.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:47:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave W:

Liar. I answered the first question. I said "no."

I'm sorry Dave, I must have missed that with all your evasions and obfuscations and all.

Five Very Simple Investigatory Questions About Caroline Sturdy Colls Suspiciously Vague Archaeological “Investigation” at Treblinka II

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science that, at - Treblinka II - there are extant graves in which actual human remains have literally been - physically unearthed / tangibly located - by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators? - Yes. - or - No. __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

# 2 - At Treblinka II, it is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that, to date, no less than __?__ extant graves have been discovered, in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science - literally / truly - physically unearthed / tangibly located - actual, verifiable, scientifically proven human remains.

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 3 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were actual trash and/or trash burning pits and/or latrine pits / trenches and/or water wells that were dug / used as such by the Germans - during their time of occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 4 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were numerous exploratory excavations dug by so-called “robbery diggers / treasure seekers,” and/or by Soviet / Polish investigators - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 5 - Is it true or false that, extraneous cremation remains have been deposited at - Treblinka II - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Why won't you answer the other four Dave?

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:54:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I'm sorry Dave, I must have missed that with all your evasions and obfuscations and all.
Yet you still refuse to answer even one single question: can you name two or more "orthodox historians" who claim that over 900,000 "buried bodies" exist at Treblinka II?

Why are you so afraid of answering this question, Rumtopf?
Why won't you answer the other four Dave?
Because they're based on the same lies you swallowed to be able to ask your first question. Why don't you get this? Question #2 is clearly moot if the answer to question #1 is "no."

It's obvious that the questions you're asking are based on the lie that Sturdy Colls claimed to have done more than she's ever claimed to have done. Why do you refuse to answer questions about what her actual claims are, instead of your straw versions of them?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:56:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From July 1942 to April 1943 the Germans killed around 900,000 Jews at Treblinka.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8259
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:56:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Come on, Rumtopf: show us you're a real man, and not at all a coward, by answering my six questions. Lead by example, instead of belittling.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  22:59:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave W:

Question #2 is clearly moot if the answer to question #1 is "no."

Thanks Dave, that means you have now answered question #2!

Good boy! Now why don't you go and get yourself a treat then answer the rest of the questions?

Dave W's answer - No.

Dave W's answer - __ZERO__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Why won't you answer the other three Dave?

What are you waiting for?

Edited by - Rumtopf on 01/17/2014 23:00:53
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:02:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The official figure of victims killed at this camp is between 850,000 - 900,000

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/children.html
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:02:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

From July 1942 to April 1943 the Germans killed around 900,000 Jews at Treblinka.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8259
And? A CODOH forum thread does not constitute compelling evidence that even one "orthodox historian" has claimed that there should be 900K "buried bodies" anywhere.

If someone is killed by being pushed into an acid vat, should we expect to find a buried body? Of course not.

Use your head, man.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:04:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dave W:

Question #2 is clearly moot if the answer to question #1 is "no."

Thanks Dave, that means you have now answered question #2!
Wow! "Moot" is now an "answer!"

Care to re-write any more of the dictionary, Rumtopf? Why not quit evading the questions posed to you, instead? What are you so afraid of?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:05:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The official figure of victims killed at this camp is between 850,000 - 900,000

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/children.html
And?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:07:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I didn't see this:

Dave W's answer - __ZERO__
"Moot" doesn't mean "zero." Why do you feel the need to lie like that?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds.