New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:11:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's twelve times now that Dave W has refused to answer all of these:

Five Very Simple Investigatory Questions About Caroline Sturdy Colls Suspiciously Vague Archaeological “Investigation” at Treblinka II

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science that, at - Treblinka II - there are extant graves in which actual human remains have literally been - physically unearthed / tangibly located - by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators? - Yes. - or - No. __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

# 2 - At Treblinka II, it is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that, to date, no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been discovered, in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science - literally / truly - physically unearthed / tangibly located - actual, verifiable, scientifically proven human remains.

Dave W's answer - __ZERO__

# 3 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were actual trash and/or trash burning pits and/or latrine pits / trenches and/or water wells that were dug / used as such by the Germans - during their time of occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 4 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were numerous exploratory excavations dug by so-called “robbery diggers / treasure seekers,” and/or by Soviet / Polish investigators - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 5 - Is it true or false that, extraneous cremation remains have been deposited at - Treblinka II - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

It is an irrefutable fact that “archaeologist” Caroline Sturdy Colls did not actually locate / prove the existence of a single real grave that contains the remains of so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies.

If you deny this irrefutable fact, then it begs the simple question:

Where is the so-called “proof” and what are the names of the forensic experts who have explicitly endorsed it?

Do you deny the above irrefutable fact Dave W? Yes. - or - No. __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

Why won't you answer the other three questions Dave?

What are you waiting for?

What are you so afraid of?
Edited by - Rumtopf on 01/17/2014 23:28:27
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:16:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave:

"Use your head, man."

Use your eyes Dave

Treblinka: Inside Hitler's Secret Death Camp

First broadcast at 21:00 Nov 27, 2013

Documentary following a team of British archaeologists who have been granted unprecedented access to investigate and excavate Hitler's most notorious death camp, Treblinka in north east Poland, where more than 800,000 people were killed between 1942 and 1943.

Transcript

From July 1942 to April 1943 the Germans killed around 900,000 Jews at Treblinka.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8259
Edited by - Rumtopf on 01/17/2014 23:20:17
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:19:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
David, according to this, how many people does Yad Vashem say were killed at Treblinka:

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft%20Word%20-%205886.pdf
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:22:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's wrong Dave, are true / false questions too hard for you to understand?

# 3 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were actual trash and/or trash burning pits and/or latrine pits / trenches and/or water wells that were dug / used as such by the Germans - during their time of occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 4 - Is it true or false that, at - Treblinka II - there were numerous exploratory excavations dug by so-called “robbery diggers / treasure seekers,” and/or by Soviet / Polish investigators - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

# 5 - Is it true or false that, extraneous cremation remains have been deposited at - Treblinka II - after the time of German occupation? - TRUE. - or - FALSE. __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:27:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is good, old-fashioned Holocaust-denier fun! Rumtopf doesn't have the slightest comprehension that by repeatedly accusing me of cowardice for not answering questions, he's calling himself a coward for not answering questions. He just blindly trudges along, as if on a script. This doesn't even make grammatical sense, but he's forced to ask it as if I'd still said "yes" to question #1:
Originally posted by Rumtopf

It is an irrefutable fact that “archaeologist” Caroline Sturdy Colls did not actually locate / prove the existence of a single real grave that contains the remains of so-much-as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies.

Where is the so-called “proof” and what are the names of the forensic experts who have explicitly endorsed it?
What "proof?" I just denied that there exists "proof," but now I'm being commanded to provide it? And endorsed what, exactly? The "proof" that I denied exists? Tell me, Rumtopf, how precisely should I provide the names of forensic experts who have allegedly "explicitly endorsed" something that I don't think exists?

Let me rephrase your question:
It is an irrefutable fact that the answer to question #1 is "no." I'm going to ignore the irrefutable fact that you agreed with me and keep asking you questions as if you'd said "yes."
Because of that absurdity, by analogy you're asking me to provide the names of physicists who think that Santa Claus is real. Do you seriously expect to get an answer?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:29:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dave:

"Use your head, man."

Use your eyes Dave

Treblinka: Inside Hitler's Secret Death Camp

First broadcast at 21:00 Nov 27, 2013
More mass-media nonsense. Where's your scientific evidence that two or more "orthodox historians" have claimed that there are 900K BURIED BODIES at Treblinka II, Rumtopf?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:31:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

What's wrong Dave, are true / false questions too hard for you to understand?
What's wrong, Rumtopf? Too chicken to provide any support whatsoever for your very first unevidenced claim?
Orthodox historians allege that the remains of approximately 900,000 people are currently buried in 11 extant “graves” at the very small, precisely known location of - Treblinka II.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:31:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Dave, I just edited question #2 in my above post that starts our with:

I hope that makes things clearer.

Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:32:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's thirteen times now that Dave W has refused to answer all of these:

Five Very Simple Investigatory Questions About Caroline Sturdy Colls Suspiciously Vague Archaeological “Investigation” at Treblinka II

(Legitimate scientists do not fear answering pertinent questions about their claimed discoveries.)

# 1 - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology / forensic science that, at - Treblinka II - there are extant graves in which actual human remains have literally been - physically unearthed / tangibly located - by legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators? - Yes. - or - No. __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

# 2 - At Treblinka II, it is known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that, to date, no more than and no less than __?__ extant graves have been discovered, in which legitimate archaeologists / crime scene investigators have - via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented forensic science - literally / truly - physically unearthed / tangibly located - actual, verifiable, scientifically proven human remains.

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

Are true false questions too hard for you to understand?
Edited by - Rumtopf on 01/17/2014 23:33:52
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:33:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

David, according to this, how many people does Yad Vashem say were killed at Treblinka:

http://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft%20Word%20-%205886.pdf
I searched that document for Caroline Sturdy Colls' name: no matches found.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:34:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hey Dave, I just edited question #2 in my above post that starts our with:

I hope that makes things clearer.
"Moot" still doesn't mean "zero," liar.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:36:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's fourteen times now that Dave W has refused to answer all of these:

Dave W's answer - No.

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - No.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2014 :  23:45:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the way, I don't care enough to count how many times you, Rumtopf, have refused to provide the names of even just two "orthodox historians" who say what you claimed they say. Refusing just once (as you have) makes you a coward and by your own "logic" reduces your credibility to zero. So I'm off to bed.

While this was entertaining for a while, it's clear that you're not here at this discussion forum to actually discuss anything. If you change your mind, I'll be more than happy to continue. If not, I might snipe at you some more tomorrow if I find the time around my grueling Lego schedule. You clearly have had enough rope to hang yourself, I don't need to provide any more. Your dead horse has been beaten into pulp already. Holocaust denial isn't rocket science, and these metaphors have been mixed enough. Goodnight.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2014 :  00:04:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave W:

"I don't need to provide any more."

What? Oh come now Dave, you've already answered 3 simple questions, and only have 3 more to go:

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Dave W's answer - __?__

Go to Top of Page

Rumtopf
Banned

126 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2014 :  00:08:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Rumtopf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave W:

"Besides, if I answer Greg Gerdes, I can get $70,000 (up from $700 just a month ago!). Where's your enticement, Rumtopf? You're copycat without deep pockets, it seems."

So you can get $70,000.00 from Greg Gerdes for answering these same 5 questions?

What are you waiting for Dave? You're half way there!

Edited by - Rumtopf on 01/18/2014 00:14:23
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.