New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

davidbauer
Sockpuppet

2 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  13:47:38  Show Profile Send davidbauer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Written on Behalf of Dennis Markuze by an old friend. Here he presents his SIDE and I think you will agree that he is right!

"I was never approached to offer me my side of the story. Here are the FACTS not the faulty information fed to you by a gang of atheists and drama producing police. Hopefully you can do an article taking my side. I am a odd character, a unique individual, who has been turned into a media monster for my strange ideas, BUT I'M RIGHT!

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

On November 16, 2012, I was arrested in my own house for being on a chat room and apparently harassing Tim Farley. He tweaked and twisted my words to make them appear threatening because he knew that for me to be simply on the Internet was a crime. He reported me to the police and made fraudulent and out of context remarks on what I said. He took harmless banter and converted it into hostile hate speech. Overnight the police got a search warrant and raided my house, seizing property. Again, simply being on the internet was enough. No threats were made and no violent acts committed. He suffered no injury. He suffered no financial loss. He suffered no loss in credibility. But I have suffered all these things and more. I have no history of violence in my past. I'm a writer who engages in debate with the power of words not force of arms. I debate, sometimes hotly, with skeptics and atheists to disprove their ideas. Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation. He wants to silence my right to state my ideas on religion and politics, and he and his gang have called the police whenever they suspect I'm on the Internet. All they want to do is deprive me of my freedom so as to discredit my ideas. I am being ganged up on, bullied, and marked by atheists and skeptics, and even the media is taking their side, not once asking for my side of the story. True, some of my words may be rude or tasteless such as, “I will crush you,” or, “I will be rid of you etc.” My actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me:

Please spend the time to read, watch, and hear what I have to say here:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

Dennis Markuze

Montreal

January, 21, 2014"

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  14:51:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These seems like the words of a delusional mind, who either doesn't understand what he has done, or refuses to acknowledge what he has done.

I am one of many people who have tried to engage in conversation with Dennis Markuze only to receive threats and incoherent ramblings returned. I do not accept your "affidavit of truth" as such, because what it says does not conform to reality as it has been documented.

(edited spelling)

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Edited by - Dr. Mabuse on 01/26/2014 01:01:11
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  17:03:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Myers has pretty much had it with that guy. Even so, you'll see in the comments that even now, Myers is not going to be crude or petty about it.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  19:32:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Posted by a friend? I'm glad your not my friend davidbauer whoever you are. You didn't do your friend any favors here. You allowed Dennis to make a very public delusional fool of himself again and again with every place you posted this.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  20:24:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
davidbauer:
All they want to do is deprive me of my freedom so as to discredit my ideas. I am being ganged up on, bullied, and marked by atheists and skeptics, and even the media is taking their side, not once asking for my side of the story.

Oh really? What exactly is the side of the story that would justify your bad behaviour? You have spammed our site over and over again. You have spammed my email over and over again. Not one of us has denied you any rights. You did that to yourself. You think that you can harass people without any consequences? Threats (whether real or not) and harassment (most definitely real) is the issue, and not what you believe. Lots of people disagree with us without doing what you have done.

And the truth of the matter is that what we were hoping for is that you would get the help that you so obviously need. No one wanted harm to come to you. Your behaviour was clearly that of an unbalanced person who needed help of the psychiatric kind. And based on the link that you provided above, I don't see how anything has changed along those lines.

You were always free to not agree with us. You were never free to harass us. You need to get a grip on the real problem, instead of trying to shift the blame. Until you do, as I said, there are consequences for your actions.

I fully support all that Tim Farley has done with regard to you, Dennis, and I did what I could to help him. Just so you know.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2014 :  21:51:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of consequences, the ban-hammer needs to be applied.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

davidstrauss
Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  19:11:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send davidstrauss a Private Message  Reply with Quote

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

CANADA

PROVINCE OF Quebec IN THE MATTER OF
Tim Farley vs Dennis Markuze

I, DENNIS MARKUZE, of the City of MONTREAL, in the Province of QUEBEC, DO SOLEMNLY DECLARE THAT:

1. I am the person named in, and who subscribed, the AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH dated the 30th day of January, 2014

2. To the best of my knowledge and belief, the matters and facts in it are true.

3. Where matters specifically stated in it are made upon information and belief, I believe them to be true.
AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH FOR DISMISALL OF ALL CHARGES:
THIS DOCUMENT IS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD AND THE COURT RECORD:

For over 40 years a man by the name of James Randi, founder of the James Randi Educational foundation (JREF), has challenged anyone to provide proof of the paranormal and that he would pay them $1,000,000 if they could. Hundreds have tried and all have failed the test.

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

We accepted the challenge.

Ever since I have been attacked, harassed, and targeted by atheists and skeptics from all over the world. They have made up lies and accusations against me. Threatened me and my family, and done whatever they can to silence me.

I plead guilty last time in court because I was under duress and did not really understand what was going on. The media ran a false story on me even before I was tried, disgracing me publicly. They were building an unlawful case against me even before I was heard.

I am a Christian being charged for my controversial ideas on religion and politics not for any offense. People have published and republished my work all over the internet. Online strangers thousands of kilometers away have misrepresented my words, fabricated threats to silence me, to have me arrested, to seize my property, to imprison me, to take away my rights. The charges laid on me are based on hearsay and conjecture and wish. These are subjective charges, and the only party that has really been injured has been me!

Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation, an atheist group, of which he is a senior member. But most importantly he does not want the public to see how we won the paranormal prize, and is doing everything in his power to prevent us from revealing how we did it.

But here is how we won the paranormal challenge:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-we-won-the-james-randi-dollar-1-000-000-parano

Apart from providing proof of the supernatural, my actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me.

AND I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Go to Top of Page

davidstrauss
Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  19:12:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send davidstrauss a Private Message  Reply with Quote

WHAT'S THE HARM OF AN IDIOT?

Krelnik = Tim Farley
As you see he is “going to do my best” to get Mabus arrested. Farley says he needs more “help,” in other words, punishment. He is directly threatening his freedom by using the threat of police, full knowing the tenuous legal situation he is in. And he can't even be sure that Mabus is posting or someone else! “The authorities” must get “involved” because he cannot defeat the arguments using logic but only threat and intimidation. He is stalking the entire internet to find Mabus, to expose him, to get him "fixed". This shows premeditation and that he has a clear agenda to get Mabus locked up. He is in no imminent danger i.e, “get him picked up this week,” and he is trying to do whatever he can to get him in trouble because he does not like what he has to say about the James Randi Organization, a group of atheist cyberbullies.
Go to Top of Page

davidstrauss
Markuze

3 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2014 :  22:41:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send davidstrauss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_O37cE1j64#t=49

THE GREATEST BAND ON THE PLANET!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  06:42:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by davidstrauss

WHAT'S THE HARM OF AN IDIOT?

Krelnik = Tim Farley
As you see he is “going to do my best” to get Mabus arrested. Farley says he needs more “help,” in other words, punishment. He is directly threatening his freedom by using the threat of police, full knowing the tenuous legal situation he is in. And he can't even be sure that Mabus is posting or someone else! “The authorities” must get “involved” because he cannot defeat the arguments using logic but only threat and intimidation. He is stalking the entire internet to find Mabus, to expose him, to get him "fixed". This shows premeditation and that he has a clear agenda to get Mabus locked up. He is in no imminent danger i.e, “get him picked up this week,” and he is trying to do whatever he can to get him in trouble because he does not like what he has to say about the James Randi Organization, a group of atheist cyberbullies.

David,

Farley isn't trying to get you locked up.

He's trying to get you the professional help you desperately need.

Those papers that you were sent home with from the court telling you what you can and cannot do. Those aren't optional. You are the author of your own misery.

Get help, man. We are pulling for you to get better.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  07:48:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kil, how is it that a banned person can sign up again under a different name and keep posting like nothing happened?

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  08:05:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

Kil, how is it that a banned person can sign up again under a different name and keep posting like nothing happened?
It's because he's using throw-away email addresses.

And he keeps posting like nothing has happened because he's an asshat who doesn't care that we don't want him posting here.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  11:08:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So your saying there is nothing that can be done with a persistent pest? Why does banning the IP not work?

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  12:05:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He uses proxy-servers all over the world to spoof his IP-address in order to circumvent IP-range (Montreal) banning and other ways to intercept his registrations.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  13:10:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
His current iteration is using anonymous proxies everywhere. A couple years ago, he would just go to a variety of Internet cafes and college libraries in Montreal, and we had all his favorites blocked.

I should probably unblock them now that they're not predictive of Markuze anymore.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2014 :  08:19:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I take it because of his persistence his posts are now allowed to remain and not be deleted when it's apparent who's really posting them because it's more effort than mod's are willing to put out vs results. I've always thought that new members should have a probation period where their posts are not immediately displayed without vetting. At least for a few posts. Not being privy to the management issues behind the scenes with running a forum it might not be possible.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.