The Beast, The False Jesus, & the Rapture
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hzcummi
Bad Monologist

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2014 :  18:46:54  Show Profile Send hzcummi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chapter 1: Secrets

On the Fourth Day of Creation Week, in Genesis chapter one, Yehovah created the Sun and Moon, to act together to announce the appointed times, or “moadim of the Lord”. There are three remaining moadim that Yeshua has not yet fulfilled, which are the Day of Trumpets, Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), and the Feast of Tabernacles. I suggest that each of the remaining moadim will occur in different years, as much as 1,000 years apart. In this series, we’ll discuss that which leads up to the Day of Trumpets.

There are certain “players” during these last seven years, and I’m uncertain at this time how they will interact and come to fruition. The elite rich (Illuminati), league of secret societies, the “whore”, the Beast (the anti-Christ), the false prophet, and the “new world order”, all play a major role, at least at the beginning of the seven years. We’ll take a guess, and discuss them one at a time.

The Illuminati plan to massacre two thirds of the Earth’s population, and enslave the rest to serve “the elite”. These are those that have been serving Satan in secret societies for centuries, yielding their souls for riches, not considering the judgment of Yehovah. They have been pushing for the “new world order”, with themselves as masters of the Earth. That is what mankind gets for not teaching the truth of Genesis, and the Bible.

Let’s pass over the secret societies for now. I’ve been wondering what group represents the “whore” in Revelation chapter 17. Is it Rome, specifically the Vatican? Is it Babylon, the “new world order”? Or is it a combination of the three? The Catholic regime has murdered millions of “oneness” Christians and Jews in the past, and I have not been able to connect (or confirm) Babylon (the new world order) with such crimes, unless it was done through the Catholic Order of Jesuits. We’ll speak of them later.

But there is another angle to consider. The Constantine (Catholic) regime were gentiles. I would find it unusual that God would call gentiles a “whore”, when it might be more fitting to name the clan of Pharisees, priests, and Sanhedrin as whores. Who are the ones that have taken the Torah, and added numerous commands and regulations to it, calling it the “oral Torah” (Talmud)? Who of Israel are the ones that have hunted down Jews that were disciples of Yeshua? So called Orthodox Judaism is really Rabbinic Judaism (Pharisees), which Yeshua condemned, and which had the Messiah killed, after He exposed their takanot and ma’asim which they imposed upon the people.

Suppose this form of Judaism is the “whore” that joins itself to the Beast, in order to attain certain (mutual) goals? It is the rabbis that had stated that they have authority on Earth over that of God, concerning the Torah, and that “God must obey them”? I wonder what part does Kabbalism play in this. From where did the symbol “Star of David” (two triangles) come from? Islam has two squares, passed on from the Catholic Church.

Again, who is the woman? Read Revelation chapter 17. Yeshua will make the New Jerusalem the capital of the (new) Earth. It appears that Lucifer wants to make (or maintain) Rome as the capital. How is this to be accomplished? By evil deceit, secret societies, sexual perversion, and double cross.

It started before modern mankind, where Luciferian worship brought destruction to the previous era of humanity (find The Truth of Genesis: An Attack Against Christians & Jews – Part 3, First Known Prophets!). Those same elements found its way to Babylon, with Nimrod being worshiped as “god on Earth”, and establishment of “secret societies” to rule over the Earth. That’s where “Mystery Babylon” comes from, at least in part. In ancient Babylon, Egypt, India, Persia, Greece, and elsewhere after the dividing of the nations (Babel Tower), different forms of Pantheism were practiced. The god “Pan”, was of Greece, but his Roman counterpart was Faunus. Of the gentiles, such practices gave rise to the Eastern religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism. Elsewhere we have witchcraft, Divination, Gnosticism, and the occult. The Jews had Kabbalism, which the Essenes may had come from.

Where is this leading to? Numa Pompilius was the 2nd king of Rome (reigned 715–673 BC), established the office and duties of Pontifex Maximus, and instituted the worship of Fides, the goddess of Trust. The worship of pagan gods and goddesses were ingrained into Roman culture long before Constantine, who became emperor in about 324 AD. He hated Jews, and he tried to wipe out “oneness” Christianity, but could not. So he created a new state religion that would merge his worship of Mithra, and Rome’s paganism, with a few parts of original Christianity, of which came the Catholic (Universal) Church. I believe it was after 400 AD, that the Pope assumed the title of Pontifex Maximus. Over the years, a shift was made from Jesus, to the worship of Mary (Fides, Isis), and how she was born without sin, because of that, Jesus was born without sin.

When sin is at the head, more evil infects the body. From within the Catholic Church, rose the Occult, Islam, the Knights of Templars, and the Jesuits. The Catholic Occult was located in two centers: Alexandria in Egypt, and Rome. As I understand, Catholicism had an elite “inner circle” with Luciferian worship, and a much larger outer circle of which the pagan form of Christianity was taught. The inner circle was kept hidden in order to deceive the masses. Luciferian worship incorporates the worship of darkness, Satan as being stronger than Yehovah, and sexual perversion. This is Satan’s mode of operation: secrecy, deceit, perversion, and double cross.

The Catholic Occult moved from Alexandria and consolidated in Rome, when (a truer form of) Christianity absorbed a good portion of Northern Africa and Asia Minor, somewhere in the 450-600 AD timeframe. This meant that (the kingdom of) the Pope had less jurisdiction and power. The inner circle wanted to change that. This is where Islam comes in.

Mohammad married an “elite rich” Catholic nun named Khadija bint Khuwaylid, when he was 25, in 595 AD, and she was 40. Muhammad had epileptic fits and demonic visions. The inner circle saw this as “an opportunity”. The then Pope (either St. Gregory I or Sabinian) decreed that Muhammad was “hearing from God”, and the religion of Islam was created, with the Arabian Moon god named “Allah” as its deity. The inner circle saw this as a way to combat Judaism and non-Catholic Christianity. I’m guessing that Khadija acted as liaison between the Pope, the inner circle, and Islam, to which she outwardly converted to. In the next chapter, we will begin with the Knights of Templars.

Herman Cummings
Ephraim7@aol.com
[font=Times New Roman][/font=Times New Roman]

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2014 :  08:23:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, Herman.

You gonna stick around to debate this or is it another dump and run job?

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Boron10
Religion Moderator

USA
1266 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2014 :  09:48:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Boron10 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hzcummi,

It seems this very same post was also placed here:

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/the-truth-of-genesis-the-beast-the-false-jesus-and-the-rapture-part-1-secrets-17861/

I assume it's not plagiarism, since you claim to be the author of both; however, it is considered appropriate to identify if you have put the same information somewhere else.

It is also considered appropriate to respond to conversations you start, for example here:

http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15957

and here:

http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15979

I notice you haven't replied to any of a number of requests for information from up to three months ago.

Warning Official Warning Warning

Reply to conversations you start, rather than just copy-paste-dump on our site.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds.