Y'all Qaeda
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2016 :  08:25:56  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Every successful revolution starts with takeover of closed visitor center with gift shop. #OregonUnderAttack #YallQaeda "

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/yall-qaeda-twitter-users-mock-oregon-right-wing-militia-action-and-its-awesome/

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2016 :  19:09:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Along with Y'all Qaeda, I've heard them called Mule Team Six and Vanilla ISIS (who are carrying on a YeeHawd). That last one is my favorite.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  22:18:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One dead, seven arrested.

Rumor has it that the dead guy is the one who has been sucking the teat of a Catholic charity for $100K/year for fostering children, and who complained that they took his income away because he was a thousand miles from home pretending to be a badass instead of fostering children. He had the nerve to complain further that his cattle ranch only barely paid for itself, and so he couldn't live as a rancher.

I suppose since he was dependent on an NGO, that makes him slightly less of a hypocrite than the dude who wished desperately to join his anti-government buddies in Oregon, but couldn't afford to because his government disability check hadn't shown up in the mail yet. The mind wobbles.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2016 :  12:01:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The hypocrisy, ignorance and righteousness of this ilk is indeed mind befuddling.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  19:50:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three more arrested yesterday. There may only be four or five people left "occupying" the refuge.

When the beer runs out, they'll either leave or start shooting.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2016 :  20:10:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, wait. They fear arrest.

Seriously? These people who showed up for an armed confrontation won't come out because one of them might be arrested?!

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2016 :  22:27:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ophelia Benson on today's memorial for LaVoy Finicum:
Freedom from or to what, one wonders. Freedom to grab a publicly owned wildlife refuge in order to graze cattle on it for free? Freedom to steal public land at gunpoint for personal profit? Freedom to resist arrest by shooting cops and FBI agents? Freedom to make the US into a failed state like Somalia?
Freedom is a deep concept that (obviously) the asshats who went to Oregon only shallowly understand. If you're going to advocate for freedom in general, you have to advocate for every other person's freedom, and not just your own, or your friends'.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2016 :  20:58:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another Y'all Qaeda cell was disrupted in Garden City, Kansas, prior to them being able to carry out their terrorist plot(s).

Their intent was to use truck bombs to destroy an apartment complex in which lived over a hundred Somali refugees, in order to foment a religious war.

Hey, Donald Trump! Would these asshats be subject to your deportation squads, too? Oh, who am I kidding? No country or collection of countries would agree to take 150 million white Christians, some tiny percentage of which are terrorists, without extremely beautiful super huge vetting procedures.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2016 :  08:50:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unbelievable that the original Vanilla ISIS five got "not guilty" verdicts at trial.

I bet on appeal it's going to come out that the judge handed down some ultra-specific instructions to the jury about what the charges meant, allowing them to reach the verdicts based on technicalities and/or semantic issues.

But right now, the jury has signaled that any white, right-wing extremists with guns can take over any Federal land they'd like.

Can anyone imagine the same result if the occupiers had not been white?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds.