Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 25

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2017 :  20:30:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Week 5 in Trump's America

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dredge

Australia
20 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2017 :  23:12:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dredge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dredge:"So, to the Left, it is anathema for someone to say, for example, that a certain race of people is disadvantaged (or worse, inferior) due its genetic makeup, which renders that renders that race intellectually and morally inferior to other races."

Dave W.: "Oh, intellectual and moral characteristics? Yes, you're full of crap."

Only cultural-Marxists and brainwashed children believe in the utopian nonsense of racial equality.  Sounds like you fall into one of these categories.  It's quite often the case than university students get inculcated with egalitarian fantasies as part of their "education", but most of them evidently lack the intelligence to grow out of it.  They become terminally infected with this infantile fake-morality.   Idealogical fairy tales become the new reality, the new morality and the new religion.
In this new religion, the doctrine of racial equality is righteousness; those who don't conform are contemptible sinners.

In the English-speaking world, the religion of Political Correctness has exalted negroes to the point of cult worship.   Take Hollywood, for example, where these days it seems to be an unwritten law that any movie worth its salt must strongly feature negroes in the cast (without cultural Marxism, Densel Washington and Morgan Freeman would be sweeping streets in the ghetto).   Compare this to say, French movies, where negroes are very rarely seen.

Dredge: "Just as an aside, have ever wondered why a lot of blind people don't wear dark glasses in public anymore?"

Dave W.: "Nope. They can wear whatever they want. Their eyewear decisions neither break my leg nor pick my pocket, so why should I care?"

Many blind people don't wear dark glasses anymore because they consider them a sign of inequality with sighted-people. Someone forgot to tell these deluded fools that they aren't equal to the Sighted - because they're blind. Bizarre.

Dredge: "And here is mystery:  A certain professional white (German) cyclist has been nicknamed "gorilla" by his contemporaries on account of his powerful physique.  Yet no one these days would dare give a Negro the nickname of "gorilla", as all hell would break loose.   So why is it that a White can be called "gorilla", but a Negro can't?"

Dave W.: "Because of thousands of years of active white bigotry and oppression, with frequent (and continuing) insinuations (or outright equivocations) that black people are somehow sub-human apes."

The nation of Haiti has had independence more or less for two hundred years, but it is a third-world dump (not unlike sud-Saharan Africa ... surprise, suprise). Haiti's population is almost 100% black. Do you think there is a link between Haiti's negro-DNA and its backwardness and dysfunction?
If all the blacks of Haiti could be evacuated to somewhere else and replaced by, say, Anglo-Saxons or Germans or Swedes or Frenchmen, do you think Haiti would remain a third-world dump?
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2017 :  12:10:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dredge

Only cultural-Marxists and brainwashed children believe in the utopian nonsense of racial equality.  Sounds like you fall into one of these categories.  It's quite often the case than university students get inculcated with egalitarian fantasies as part of their "education", but most of them evidently lack the intelligence to grow out of it.  They become terminally infected with this infantile fake-morality.   Idealogical fairy tales become the new reality, the new morality and the new religion.
In this new religion, the doctrine of racial equality is righteousness; those who don't conform are contemptible sinners.

In the English-speaking world, the religion of Political Correctness has exalted negroes to the point of cult worship.   Take Hollywood, for example, where these days it seems to be an unwritten law that any movie worth its salt must strongly feature negroes in the cast (without cultural Marxism, Densel Washington and Morgan Freeman would be sweeping streets in the ghetto).
Citations, please. I know you won't respond to that, so it seems to be the easiest way to get you to spew your ignorance elsewhere. The last actual Nazi wannabe we had on these boards at least tried to support his racism with evidence. You seem to be too lazy.

Compare this to say, French movies, where negroes are very rarely seen.
Let's see the data for that claim.

Many blind people don't wear dark glasses anymore because they consider them a sign of inequality with sighted-people. Someone forgot to tell these deluded fools that they aren't equal to the Sighted - because they're blind. Bizarre.
Yeah, they're not equal to you, they're better then you.

Stevie Wonder is a better musician than you.
Hellen Keller was a better author than you.
Andrea Bocelli is a better singer than you.
Louis Braille was waaaay smarter than you.
Chris Holmes is a better swimmer than you.
Ed Walker was a better radio host than you.
Jack Birkett was a better dancer than you.
Tofiri Kibuuka is a better mountain climber than you.
Dana Elcar is a better actor than you.
Jacob Bolotin was a better doctor than you.
Nicholas Saunderson was a better mathematician than you.
Thomas Gore was a better politician than you.

Etc.

The nation of Haiti has had independence more or less for two hundred years, but it is a third-world dump (not unlike sud-Saharan Africa ... surprise, suprise). Haiti's population is almost 100% black. Do you think there is a link between Haiti's negro-DNA and its backwardness and dysfunction?
If all the blacks of Haiti could be evacuated to somewhere else and replaced by, say, Anglo-Saxons or Germans or Swedes or Frenchmen, do you think Haiti would remain a third-world dump?
If, for the first hundred years, France and Germany kept the nation in massive debt and surrounded it with gunboats while the government underwent a series of violent coups, and then the US took control of Haiti's bank and had Marines land and occupy the country for 19 years, and then the Dominican Republic started killed the white folk from Haiti on their side of the island, followed by more dictatorial rule and further interference by the US - not to mention periodic hurricanes and earthquakes killing the populace - then yes, I think it would turn out much the same. Haiti's problems have never been entirely internal.

And its internal problems seem much the same as anywhere else that undergoes a lot of strife: rich greedy asshats exploiting the poor and keeping them that way. Look at the difference between how Don Blankenship lives and how the poor, white coal miners who work for him live. "Sixteen Tons" is a song of white strife.

And it's funny that you mentioned Frenchmen. Haiti was a French colony until 1804. That's why they speak French there. And looking at the evidence, life wasn't too good under French rule (why else have a rebellion?).

Hey, you want a story about white people screwing up a country? Look at what Stalin did to the USSR. East Germany of the 1970s was also a shithole. The state of a nation isn't governed by the color of the leaders' or citizens' skin, it's directed by how messed up the public policies are, and whether other countries (or natural disasters) are trying to stabilize or destabilize the situation.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dredge

Australia
20 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2017 :  17:27:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dredge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

In the 20th century, the heroic Marxists of the world "liberated" the blacks of sub-Saharan Africa from the tryanny of the evil White oppressors.  Now, millions of these "liberated" blacks are risking their very lives to escape the dystopia of their African lands to live in Europe, the heartland of their former colonial masters.   Negroes are their own worse enemy and self-determination is so wretched for them that they want to live under White rule again! De-colinization - based on infantile fantasies of racial equality - has been a disaster for the savages.  The cure has turned out to be much worse than the disease.  
I don't know about you, but I find the irony of this situation hilarious! 

In 1000 years time, black Africa will be in the same third-world mess that it is now (or perhaps even worse, because Whites might finally realize that sending these Troglodytes billions of dollars in aid every year is a useless waste).   Wherever negroes are found, their existence is dominated by poverty, disease, crime, violence, corruption and every social ill known to man - gross dysfunctional is the natural state of the negro, in other words. His primitive DNA will ensures he will never rise above level of the slum.
-----------------------------

More comedy:  When Apartheid ended in 1991,  Monash University (located in Melbourne, Australia) spent tens of millions of dollars setting up a university in South Africa.  Their rationale - based on the delusion of racial equality - was that since the blacks are now "free" to "advance", thousands of black students will flock to enrol in their university.  
Well, the scheme failed miserably and said university closed after a few years of "operation".  Monash made fools of themselves and their massive investment went down the gurgler.  Idiots and their money are easily parted.
-------------------------

What does a race of criminals look like?   In Australia, we have to endure the original inhabitants, a negro race we call Aborigines.  The incarceration rate of adult male Aborigines is fifteen times the rate of the rest of the population and 75% of all Aboriginal males end up in jail at some point in their life.  That's what a race of criminals looks like.  Sadly, there is no cure for Stone Age-DNA.
---------------------------

For a Skeptic, you do a very good impression of a sheltered, brainwashed lemming who can't rise above the kindergarten morality of the Left.   I suspect you support other Loony Left nonsenses such as feminism, multiculturalism and gay rights.  The good news is, it's not too late to wake up and grow up.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2017 :  19:40:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Dave W.

In the 20th century, the heroic Marxists of the world "liberated" the blacks of sub-Saharan Africa from the tryanny of the evil White oppressors.  Now, millions of these "liberated" blacks are risking their very lives to escape the dystopia of their African lands to live in Europe, the heartland of their former colonial masters.   Negroes are their own worse enemy and self-determination is so wretched for them that they want to live under White rule again! De-colinization - based on infantile fantasies of racial equality - has been a disaster for the savages.  The cure has turned out to be much worse than the disease.  
I don't know about you, but I find the irony of this situation hilarious!
I find it to be a racist fantasy. Does your racism prohibit you from doing math? The millions of migrants entering Europe include only a few tens of thousands of black africans. Most of the migrants from Africa are Arabs.

In 1000 years time, black Africa will be in the same third-world mess that it is now (or perhaps even worse, because Whites might finally realize that sending these Troglodytes billions of dollars in aid every year is a useless waste).
Of course, most of the strife in Africa appears to be due to racial and/or religious terrorism. Perhaps if the terrorists were defeated, things would get better.

Wherever negroes are found, their existence is dominated by poverty, disease, crime, violence, corruption and every social ill known to man - gross dysfunctional is the natural state of the negro, in other words. His primitive DNA will ensures he will never rise above level of the slum.
Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Be sure to address that bit of stupidity to Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Patrice Motsepe, Florunsho Alakija, Byaruhanga Kimberly Junior, Abdulsmad Rabiu and Mo Ibrahim.

More comedy:  When Apartheid ended in 1991,  Monash University (located in Melbourne, Australia) spent tens of millions of dollars setting up a university in South Africa.  Their rationale - based on the delusion of racial equality - was that since the blacks are now "free" to "advance", thousands of black students will flock to enrol in their university.  
Well, the scheme failed miserably and said university closed after a few years of "operation".  Monash made fools of themselves and their massive investment went down the gurgler.  Idiots and their money are easily parted.
It's "comedy" because it isn't true. Monash South Africa is not only open but experiencing record applications. How many more outright lies do we need to hear from you?

What does a race of criminals look like?   In Australia, we have to endure the original inhabitants, a negro race we call Aborigines.  The incarceration rate of adult male Aborigines is fifteen times the rate of the rest of the population and 75% of all Aboriginal males end up in jail at some point in their life.  That's what a race of criminals looks like.  Sadly, there is no cure for Stone Age-DNA.
Yeah, right. Why should I believe a word you say when you lie as easily as Donald Trump?

For a Skeptic, you do a very good impression of a sheltered, brainwashed lemming who can't rise above the kindergarten morality of the Left.
For an unhinged racist, you are a sub-par liar.

I suspect you support other Loony Left nonsenses such as feminism, multiculturalism and gay rights.
Probably really grinds your gears that the two richest people in Australia are women, and that Maha Sinnathamby is Malaysian, doesn't it? Let's not forget gay Quantas CEO Alan Joyce. All people with the "wrong" skin color, the "wrong" body parts or the "wrong" orientation, but being more successful than you'll ever hope to be, and generally better people than you could ever dream of being.

Outside Australia, Oprah Winfrey must really chafe your ass, huh? She's a two-fer, after all. And your moral superior by many miles.

The good news is, it's not too late to wake up and grow up.
Likewise, asshat.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2017 :  11:34:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now "the media" is calling Trump "presidential" for doing the bare minimum. In his speech on Tuesday, he read from a teleprompter and failed to slobber on his tie, so allegedly professional newspeople bent over for him and announced to the world what a great guy he is (and not just Fox News types, either).

I'm with Jon Stewart: perhaps it's time for the media to take up journalism.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dredge

Australia
20 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2017 :  22:01:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dredge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Dave W.,

I forgot to mention another hilarious fact about the Negro race:  Almost 100% of convictions arrived at by the International Criminal Court (ICC) have involved negroes from sub-Saharan Africa.

This says it all about a race that is so dysfunction that one wonders if it will ever be able to conform to the standards of civilised society.  I say No, because I believe the root of their dysfunctional behaviour lies in their dysfunctional DNA.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2017 :  12:23:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dear Dave W.,

I forgot to mention another hilarious fact about the Negro race:  Almost 100% of convictions arrived at by the International Criminal Court (ICC) have involved negroes from sub-Saharan Africa.
Out of ten whole investigations, the ICC has managed eight convictions to date while dropping the charges against ten people.

Out of the eight people convicted, three have been for violence within the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and one for "intentionally directing attacks against historical monuments or buildings dedicated to religion" in Mali. The other four convictions were for non-violent witness tampering and perjury in connection with the DNC case.

That's a pathetically small sample size from which to declare that the conviction rate says something about people with the same skin color as the people convicted.

I note that Australia is a party to the ICC. If the aborigines are so bad, why hasn't the ICC even indicted anyone from Australia, yet?

This says it all about a race...
No, the idea that the win/loss ratio for a court with an extremely limited jurisdiction and history has some deep meaning for you says it all about how horrible a person you are.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2017 :  20:52:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh by the way, Dredge (wanna-be Elliot Marston): don't forget Martin Bryant, Bunting, Wagner, Vlassakis and Haydon, Robert Paul Long, Daniel Holdom, Brendan Sokaluk, Donato Corbo, Geoff Hunt, Ian Francis Jamieson, Damien Little, Wayne and Peter Williams, and Fernando Manrique. Not one aborigine has committed a multiple murder in Australia in the last 20+ years.

Were I to use perverted racist logic, I would wonder if white men will ever be able to conform to the standards of civilized society. I would be forced to conclude that the root of white male dysfunction lies in their dysfunctional white male DNA, wouldn't you agree?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  08:03:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Turns out VP Mike Pence used a private email server (AOL, even!) as governor. Strange that I can't hear anyone chanting "lock him up!"

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  12:03:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trump has apparently completely lost it. I mean, really crazy stuff here:

Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump on Saturday accused former President Barack Obama of tapping his phones at Trump Tower the month before the election, taking to Twitter to call his predecessor a “bad (or sick) guy.”

Without offering any evidence or providing the source of his information, Mr. Trump fired off a series of Twitter messages claiming that Mr. Obama “had my ‘wires tapped.’ ” He likened the supposed tapping to “Watergate/Nixon” and “McCarthyism.”

Mr. Trump’s aides declined to clarify whether the president’s explosive allegations were based on briefings from intelligence or law enforcement officials or on something else, like a news report.

A spokesman for Mr. Obama, Kevin Lewis, issued a statement dismissing the claims. “A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice,” he said. “As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false.”

Officials from the Obama administration called Mr. Trump’s accusation shocking and untrue. They pointed to longstanding laws and procedures intended to ensure that presidents cannot wiretap a rival for political purposes.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  13:49:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

And proof that Trump doesn't know what "McCarthyism" is.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  13:54:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Christian Hedonist: you remember how concerned you were that nobody got to read the ACA before Congress voted on it? The GOP's replacement bill is being kept so hidden that nobody can even find it, much less read it.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  16:35:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Trump, Offering No Evidence, Says Obama Tapped His Phones

seems longer than 3 days when too many in the media were talking about a pivot to presidential. POTUS is removing the need for 2 letters.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  20:39:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What Happens When We Don't Believe the President's Oath?:
What does it even mean for a person who contradicts himself constantly, who says all kinds of crazy things, who has unknown but extensive financial dealings that could be affected by his actions, and who makes up facts as needed in the moment to swear an oath to faithfully execute the office?

Edited to add: don't miss Ten Questions for President Trump, regarding the alleged wiretapping.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 25 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.5 seconds.