New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  10:27:50  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
http://www.jrskelton.com/molech.htm

The worship an owl named Molech of whom the (wonderful and godly and very moral people) used to sacrifice their first born to this caninite demon they all used to worship and in our country we still worship today....

http://www.reformation.org/noah.html

You can find an owl in the right of Washington, on the upper 1 and in the top left side of the one dollar bill!!! Today we sybolically sacrifice our children through abortion to the oblisk, I'm sure Molech is taking the blood of aborted children as sacrifices to him and his ability to pass such laws, when a statue of him is around our capital! Heres the powers that be.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

How do plants exist without bugs in the soil, and bugs in the soil without plants producing oxygen?

There are no atheists in foxholes

Underlying the evolutionary theory is not just the classic "stuff" of science — conclusions arrived at through prolonged observation and experimentation. Evolution is first an atheistic, materialistic world view. In other words, the primary reason for its acceptance has little to do with the evidence for or against it. Evolution is accepted because men are atheists by faith and thus interpret the evidence to cor-respond to their naturalistic philosophy.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. II Timothy 4:3,4

II Thess. 2:11 And for this cause God shall
send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You can not see the 'wind', but you can see its effect!!!!

Evolution was caused by genetic mistakes at each stage?

Radical Evolution has 500 million years to find fossils of fictional drawings of (hard core)missing links, yet they find none.

We have not seen such moral darkness since the dark ages, coencides with
teaching evolution in schools. (Moral darkness)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12.

"Thus, many scientists embracing naturalism find themselves in the seeming dilemma recently articulated by biochemist Franklin Harold: "We should reject, as a matter of principle, the substitution of intelligent design for the dialogue of chance and necessity [i.e., Darwinian evolution]; but we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical system, only a variety of wishful speculations."

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  11:19:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
A load of paranoid delusional rubbish as always, verlch. Unfortunately, I'm not able to devote the time to address your usual blatherings, but it will give something to look forward to doing tonight.

In the while, enjoy verlch la-la land!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  13:01:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
I like owls. On several occasions, I've set up nesting boxes for them and watched pairs of barnys raise their families. I plan To do it again when I move away from here.

Once I rehabilitated a tiny screech owl that had been hit by a car. There is no bird more appealing.

Verlch old friend, of all the balderdash you've put up, I've got to give you special kudos for this batch. Well done! It made my day.

quote:
"Human skulls with horns were found in a burial mound at Sayre, Bradford Country, Pennsylvania, in the year 1880. Except for the horny projections some two inches above the eyebrows, the men to whom the skeletons belonged were anatomically normal, though at seven feet tall, well above average height, It was estimated that they were buried about A.D., 1200. The find was made by a refutable group of antiquarians, including a Pennsylvania state historian and dignitary of the Presbyterian Church (Dr. G. P. Donehoo) and two professors (A. B. Skinner, of the American Investigating Museum, and W. K. Morehead, of Phillips Academy, Andover, Massachusetts. Some of the bones were sent to the American Investigating Museum in Philadelphia, where they seem to have disappeared.(Readers Digest, Mystery of the Unexplained, p.39)"

Reader's Digest is not a reliable source for anything. Indeed, quite the contrary. Any idiot with a minor talent for writing and a story to tell can get in it.

I will not make my usual demands for reference. All of this is just too good and scholarly documentation would take the fun out of it. But I must add that we are sacrificing our childern to the ambitions of a foul, petty tyrant, and abortion has nothing to do with it.

At the moment, I am listening to the Chants for the Feast of St. Ursula sung by Hildegard von Bingen. It is most soothing and I reccommend it to you.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 11/27/2004 13:06:32
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  13:07:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Sorry, verlch, but the streets and other stuff around the Capitol building clearly form an "anatomically correct" angel:

The meaning of this is clear: God already controls the U.S. Legislature. And you can see by the smirk on the human face in the center of the angel that God is toying with us all!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  21:57:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
Dave, I think you are only fueling the fire that we call Verlch. Oh well, its not like he wouldn't come up with something more bizarre...

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2004 :  22:03:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ricky

Dave, I think you are only fueling the fire that we call Verlch. Oh well, its not like he wouldn't come up with something more bizarre...
If it does encourage him, that will only serve to further illuminate his psychiatric problems. Perhaps he'll take that next step of showing some of his "work" here to his relatives, and they'll have him committed to get the help he needs.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  02:54:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message
quote:
When Adam and Eve died, Satan introduced the theory of evilution into the world that teaches that man and animals are genetically related. He downplayed the story of the creation and fall of man by the sin of Adam and Eve. Then women began to assume a dominant role in human affairs. Satan downplayed the command of God that women were to be in subjection to their husbands.

These fallen angels must have introduced their scheme as an evolutionary advance for mankind. They promised the women that if they married and bore their offspring they would not have to be in subjection to their husbands. As a result, the world was overrun by half human half animal genetic monstrosities and God decided to destroy the entire world except for Noah and his family.

Where do they come up with this stuff? Its hilarious until you realize that there are reality challenged people out there who will believe it! And this delusional drueler goes on to somehow link all this with the Rockefellers. The mind is boggled.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  03:34:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
'Wreck, verlch has boggled our minds many times. Check out some past threads, notably 'Things get fugly' or something to that effect. Oh hell, any of 'em'll do. V is wild child when it comes to boggling!

Me, I kinda look forward to his boggles. He comes up with some really neat stuff, like the boggling in the OP of this thread. Amazing!

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Renae
SFN Regular

543 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  10:15:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Renae a Private Message
I learn a lot from your threads, verlch, not the least of which is to not read them when I am drinking any beverage, lest I snort that beverage out my nose.

Go to Top of Page

R.Wreck
SFN Regular

USA
1191 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  11:21:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send R.Wreck a Private Message
quote:
filthy wrote:

'Wreck, verlch has boggled our minds many times. Check out some past threads, notably 'Things get fugly' or something to that effect. Oh hell, any of 'em'll do. V is wild child when it comes to boggling!

Me, I kinda look forward to his boggles. He comes up with some really neat stuff, like the boggling in the OP of this thread. Amazing!

Oh, I'm very familiar with the V-man's boggling ability. I must lead a sheltered life, though, because I rarely run into people who manifest their mental illnesses quite like the authors of the websites that verlch drags in here. While there is ample amusement value in them, I'm more amazed that they are able to somehow function in the world while living in such a paranoid, demon-infested, conspiritorial world of their own invention.

The foundation of morality is to . . . give up pretending to believe that for which there is no evidence, and repeating unintelligible propositions about things beyond the possibliities of knowledge.
T. H. Huxley

The Cattle Prod of Enlightened Compassion
Go to Top of Page

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  19:42:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
For asking questions, what's wrong with that fellas? It's there plain as day and yet you dismiss all of this as rubbish?

It looks like capital hill is the capstone of the pyramid! The white house, or president is the mouth of the beast, represented by the satanic star attached to the white house. If it means nothing why is it there?

http://www.utlm.org/onlinebooks/captmorgansfreemasonrycontents.htm
Morgan was a mason and went through all the levels, here is his book.

Are we astonished at the wild and heedless manner in which many of the votaries of Masonry rush into every excess, putting at defiance the laws of our civil institutions, which suffer no one to put in jeopardy, but by due forms, and disregarding the command of the Most High, which says, "Thou shalt not kill?" #8212;#8212;we can readily trace the cause to the impressions and practices obtained from its false tenets and descriptive arrogance. Masonry is to the modern world what the whore of Babylon was to the ancient; and is the beast with seven heads and ten horns, ready to tear out our bowels, and scatter them to the four winds of heaven.

Interesting about Babylon 200 years ago!

What came first the chicken or the egg?

How do plants exist without bugs in the soil, and bugs in the soil without plants producing oxygen?

There are no atheists in foxholes

Underlying the evolutionary theory is not just the classic "stuff" of science — conclusions arrived at through prolonged observation and experimentation. Evolution is first an atheistic, materialistic world view. In other words, the primary reason for its acceptance has little to do with the evidence for or against it. Evolution is accepted because men are atheists by faith and thus interpret the evidence to cor-respond to their naturalistic philosophy.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. II Timothy 4:3,4

II Thess. 2:11 And for this cause God shall
send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You can not see the 'wind', but you can see its effect!!!!

Evolution was caused by genetic mistakes at each stage?

Radical Evolution has 500 million years to find fossils of fictional drawings of (hard core)missing links, yet they find none.

We have not seen such moral darkness since the dark ages, coencides with
teaching evolution in schools. (Moral darkness)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12.

"Thus, many scientists embracing naturalism find themselves in the seeming dilemma recently articulated by biochemist Franklin Harold: "We should reject, as a matter of principle, the substitution of intelligent design for the dialogue of chance and necessity [i.e., Darwinian evolution]; but we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical system, only a variety of wishful speculations."
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2004 :  20:50:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
verlch wrote:
quote:
It's there plain as day and yet you dismiss all of this as rubbish?
What's dismissed as rubbish are the meanings attributed to all these not-so-secret designs. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Besides which, none of this stuff is "plain as day." The first thing I thought when seeing the satellite shot of the Capitol building was, "oh, a butterfly." I'm told it's an "anatomically correct owl," but it sure seems that the people who use that term don't know much about owl anatomy - or the roads around the Capitol, for that matter (they've got "extras" in some of their drawings).

Edited to add:
quote:
If it means nothing why is it there?
Because it looks cool. Washington DC was designed to strike fear into the hearts of the rulers of other countries.

Look, the authors of that page even have to lie to make it "work." There are no straight roads crossing over to the Jefferson Memorial which would complete the "pyramid." One leg of the pentagram with the White house is, in reality, not a road at all, but just a red line drawn across buildings. That whole pentagram is also squished flat. And the PentaGON is a pentaGON, and not a pentagram. There aren't any roads around it which would make it a pentagram. The people who drew the red lines just extended the walls out to make one, which is true of every pentaGON you can find (this would indicate that all math books have a Satanic origin, no?).

And, you forgot to mention that with the map rotated as it is, the reflecting pool north of the Lincoln Memorial is obviously a gigantic erect penis, next to the Washington Monument (wink, wink), so not only were Masons involved in all this, they were gay Masons.

Oh, the horror!

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  02:33:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
verlch, repeat after me:

"I promise to stop drinking contaminated pond water."

Now, repeat it three more times. Take a deep breath..... count to 10, and repeat it again, three times.

Do this whenever you get the urge to chug a class of that stuff. Your head might clear up in a few days if you lay off....

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  04:25:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
I am curious about this:

quote:
Are we astonished at the wild and heedless manner in which many of the votaries of Masonry rush into every excess, putting at defiance the laws of our civil institutions, which suffer no one to put in jeopardy, but by due forms, and disregarding the command of the Most High, which says, "Thou shalt not kill?"

I might be astonished if some verifiable, wild and heedless examples were offered. Beyond, that is, normal, human idiotcy. It takes the extraordinary to provoke astonishment.

What pray, is so interesting about the Babylon of some 200 years past?

I suspect that brother verlch is not the only one drinking the odd-smelling pond water. And V, when you use a quote, it's considered very bad form not to mark it as such. Just thought I'd mention that.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  06:48:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message
Verlich is right! Check out this picture and description below - Seaborg admits that the new world order was in place as early as 1967! Oh the injustice of it all!! Oh the arrogance of the new world order, admitting their dastardly deeds!!!

http://imglib.lbl.gov/ImgLib/COLLECTIONS/BERKELEY-LAB/SEABORG-ARCHIVE/index/96B05411.html

I think I will turn a blind eye and just hope it goes away.....

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2004 :  08:11:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by verlch

http://www.jrskelton.com/molech.htm

The worship an owl named Molech of whom the (wonderful and godly and very moral people) used to sacrifice their first born to this caninite demon they all used to worship and in our country we still worship today....

http://www.reformation.org/noah.html

You can find an owl in the right of Washington, on the upper 1 and in the top left side of the one dollar bill!!! Today we sybolically sacrifice our children through abortion to the oblisk, I'm sure Molech is taking the blood of aborted children as sacrifices to him and his ability to pass such laws, when a statue of him is around our capital! Heres the powers that be.

I actually looked for this "owl". I found instead a head barely peeking out above the 1 referenced that had a topknot. This must ony mean that the government is actually controlled by the Yakuza and they are always watching. Why else would they have a crouching Samurai on the money?

See, verlch, I can come up with just as absurd concepts as you.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds.