Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  07:26:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
Easy, dear, easy... that's not helping, now is it? No need to steep down to slandering level.

Well that's what a night imbibing and watching the Super Bowl will do. Still, at some point latinijral needs to figure out that no one here cares at all about Randi. He is not-- nor was he ever-- a "sacred cow." Moreover, the attitude that we'll all see his way if we'd just relax is not only condescending, it's just plain annoying.

I know, dear. But really, it's not worth it. Just do as I do and ignore it Like I said before, I didn't even know Randi existed before I joined SFN... let him rage on if he wants, who cares?

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Edited by - Siberia on 02/07/2005 07:38:41
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  08:01:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message
Latinjral, you need to relax and listen to my signature. Know what I'm sayin?

And P.S. I worship at the feet of Randi, And you are not worthy even to wipe his ass let alone get a whiff of a scholarship. If he gave a scholarship to the Devil for questioning God, his opinions are still worth more than yours, you are nothing except digitized idiocy.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  08:11:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

More questions for you, latinijral:

1) Are you now, have you ever been, or do you plan on being, a paying JREF member?
2) What is the name of another JREF scholarship recipient, from a year before 2003?
3) What did the scholarship recipient named for question #2 do that was "outstanding?"

Dear Dave:
1.- Irrelevant
2.- Sure......another one is Chris Bidlack...Is that name "familiar" to you? We can start a debate about nepotism in this pseudoeducational foundation....
3.- 2.-

P.S: I send an email to Randi last year asking for papers on the last TAM3.

ANd see his "amazing" answer:

quote:

De: James Randi <randi@randi.org>
Responder a: <randi@randi.org>
Enviado el: Viernes, 19 de Noviembre de 2004 15:13:36
Para: "'latincito chileno'"
Asunto: RE: Call for papers

Who or what is "Moefox"?

James Randi.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:48 PM
To: rhall@randi.org
Cc: randi@randi.org; kramer@randi.org
Subject: Call for papers

Hello

My name is Elver Gonzalez from Chile, Southamerica.

My proposal is to share to skeptics how the "double speech" works in the

pseudoskpeticism.

Is there a Sharp Line between Skepticism and Pseudoskepticism?

You must pay me $ 5000, like you did with Moefox.

Thank you

He forget that Moefox is one of JREF forum moderators and she "drive" Pennīs car with Randi inside.

"We were driven there on a very nice bus while MoeFaux drove Randi in one of Penn's cars. Note the license plate".
http://home.comcast.net/~sromanowski/TAM2/The_Slammer_Tour.html

[/quote]

As Randi rarely weighs in on the JREF board and he usually refers to people by their real names (seems to be a modicum of respect to use people's real names when awarding scholarships), he may not have made that connection.

Your e-mail says nothing about papers except to insult people. Again, this must "mean something" but since you have no rational link between the response and the e-mail you quote.

Gee, Chris Bidlack got a scolarship. BFD. Any evidence to show that that one was improperly given?

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  08:18:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

quote:
Why the fuck you are worried about the topic?

Worried?!? Who said I was worried? ("What-- me worry?")

No, latinijral, I'm not worried. I'm a bit distressed that you can't get it through your head that no one here has yet to hold Randi in the high esteem, which you repeat ad nauseum.

I also find your whining about Carlos not being recognized for his bullshit claim to be oh so tired.

But no, I'm not worried. But really-- if you have nothing new to add, go away.

Relax dear son:
You are distressed, then you are worried. One day you will learn to donīt get piss off with the truth about your idol and sacred cow-aka--Mr. Randi

What truth? I have yet to see any from you. Randi is not a sacred cow for me. Had you produced on iota of proof that he was not advancing education and rationality, I would not hold him in as high esteem as I currently do. I do not hold Randi to be anything other than a man subject to the same failings as other men.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by filthy
SO FUCKING WHAT???

So fucking what about are you worried?

No one is worried. We asked for evidence, you supplied innuendo. Your innuendo proves exactly jack squat.

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  08:46:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer
No one is worried. We asked for evidence, you supplied innuendo. Your innuendo proves exactly jack squat.

Wrong.

latinijral's innuendo proves that latinijral is of low moral standard.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  10:50:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

quote:

Wrong.

latinijral's innuendo proves that latinijral is of low moral standard.

I thought that we had established that quite some time ago. I, of course, meant that the innuendo he used did nothing to prove his posited points.

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  20:13:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
Ah... Just messin' with ya, Valiant Dancer...

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2005 :  20:56:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

As Randi rarely weighs in on the JREF board...
I just looked him up over there. 36 posts since April, 2001, or just about nine posts a year. And as far as I can tell, he's not even an admin or mod of his own organization's forums.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2005 :  05:59:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:
I just looked him up over there. 36 posts since April, 2001, or just about nine posts a year. And as far as I can tell, he's not even an admin or mod of his own organization's forums.

He hold admin powers in theory but i've never seen him use them.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  18:36:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:

quote:

I am not making demands.
Yes, you are. You're demanding to know the exact reasons why MoeFaux and Chris Bidlack got scholarships, and if you're not given those reasons, you'll continue to assume that it was for less than "outstanding" reasons, including criminal activity.

That is your interpretation. I just proved how "unethical" and fraudulent can be an pseudoskeptic organizations when MONEY is between.

quote:

quote:

I am serving free for the new skepticism and open minds.
No, you're just spreading conspiracy theories without evidence.

The evidence is there , your fanatism to your pseudo skepticks pals just blind you.

quote:

quote:

You are learning of me the real truth about the unethical and fraudulent pseudoskeptic organization.
No, I'm not, because you haven't shown me anything unethical or fraudulent.

If you are not able to read, it is not my fault.

quote:

quote:

Dave...Dave...Dave:

Why the hell do you think I posted the links in the thread you desperately closed after Lisa appeared with new fanatical orders?
Beats me. I didn't find anything in those links. Of course, I didn't read very much because I've got better things to do with my time.

It is not my fault you didn't read "that much". Try again.
See? And then you pretend to ask for the evidence.

quote:

quote:

If you read the links you will find who is the father of Chris Bidlack-----Mr. Harold Bidlack (Lt. Col USAF- ex-JREF forum administrator and formal JREF director when Chris recieved the scholarship).
I already knew that. Besides which, I told you I'm not going to read another 40 pages of crap. Just point me to the individual posts you want me to read, and I'll read them.

If you already knew Hal Bidlack ( the formal director of the JREF) was the father of Chris Bidlack( the other owner of the schoolarship), then why you asked who was him?
That this sound to you unethical? Or do you also know what outstanding contribution he made ? ...as Moefox?

quote:

quote:

Another unethical and fraudulent behavior of this pseudoskeptical educational organization.
It's only unethical if you can prove that Chris got the scholarship only because of his father. It's only fraudulent if you can show that the JREF announced that the money would be going elsewhere, but instead would up in Chris' pocket. Where is your evidence?

That is the reason. Show me his merits. People ONLY had the conection father-son.Unethical.

quote:

quote:

I am still waiting for the "outstanding" contributions to skeptcism , this 2 young guys did it.
Again, you don't appear to have any standing to make demands of the JREF.

Since you are speaking on an SKEPTIC forum , then you should KNOW outstanding contributions to skepticism. NADA from the son and the stripper.It is just a fact.
Or do you think outstanding contributions to skepticism should be a ......top secret?

quote:

quote:

I know you have potential and you will find why they gave to them the scholarship.
I don't care why they gave them the scholarships. Besides which, I already told you, I can't find anything which proves that Chris Bidlack even received a JREF scholarship, so how the hell am I supposed to find out why he did?

If you don't read the links of course you will not find it. But if you do it .....you will see even how his father accepted Chris recieved the schoolarship , and how the JREF donators stopeed contributing because of that unethical behavior.Just read.

quote:

quote:

The surprise is that Mr. R pretended to donīt know who Moefox is, since she is a formal moderator of his forum and a special "atachee" at TAM 2 and 3-----aka

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  18:58:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
I am laughing at you the way you pretend to be an skeptic .

Those of us who are not laughing at you for pretending to be a sceptic, weep for your inability to become anything else than a drama queen.

If you have a grievance with JREF, take it up with them, and stop bitching here about it. We don't care what they did or didn't do.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2005 :  19:04:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

That is your interpretation. I just proved how "unethical" and fraudulent can be an pseudoskeptic organizations when MONEY is between.
No, you haven't proven anything.
quote:
The evidence is there , your fanatism to your pseudo skepticks pals just blind you.
No, I ask you over and over again to point to the specific evidence, and you refuse.
quote:
If you're not able to answer my questions, it is not Randi's fault.
quote:
"Pretend," hell. I asked you to point to specific posts in those threads. You have refused to do so. Not my problem.
quote:
If you already knew Hal Bidlack ( the formal director of the JREF) was the father of Chris Bidlack( the other owner of the schoolarship), then why you asked who was him?
When did I ask who Chris Bidlack was? Can you quote me asking "who is Chris Bidlack?"
quote:
That this sound to you unethical? Or do you also know what outstanding contribution he made ?
I don't care. Don't you get it? It just doesn't matter to me. And it won't matter to me until someone at the JREF is brought up on criminal charges (fraud is a crime). I'll see it in the news, and say, "Hey, latinijral was right! Go figure!" And then I'll go back to not caring.
quote:
...as Moefox?
There is no such person as Moefox.
quote:
That is the reason. Show me his merits. People ONLY had the conection father-son.Unethical.
Show me the email you've sent to Randi or the JREF Board of Directors in which you ask - directly - what outstanding achievement Chris Bidlack made to skepticism, and the response you recieved. The previous email you showed doesn't ask the right question(s). It just asks for money.
quote:
Since you are speaking on an SKEPTIC forum , then you should KNOW outstanding contributions to skepticism. NADA from the son and the stripper.It is just a fact.
No, it's not a fact. What's a fact is that you expect to be told what those contributions were, and the JREF has no obligation to tell you.
quote:
Or do you think outstanding contributions to skepticism should be a ......top secret?
What those kids did to earn scholarships is none of my business. It's the business of JREF members and directors, only. Why do you think it's your business?
quote:
If you don't read the links of course you will not find it. But if you do it .....you will see even how his father accepted Chris recieved the schoolarship , and how the JREF donators stopeed contributing because of that unethical behavior.
Good for them! Are they going to other message boards and whining about it, like you are? Didn't think so.
quote:
Just read.
Tell me a page number, and maybe I will. I don't have time to read another 40 pages of nonsense. How many times do I have to tell you that? It's not up to me to go searching for this stuff. If you're not going to cooperate, it's no skin off my nose. Except that you're posting on my forum.
quote:
How much you "wanna bet"?
Well, since you cannot prove to me that your mother knew that you post as latinijral before I asked you that question, I'll bet you $100, and it'll stay safely in my pocket, thanks.
quote:
I am laughing at you the way you pretend to be an skeptic .
My skepticism shows because I'm not believing what you say just because you say it. It's also evident because I understand that spreading rumors - as you are doing - does not prove a criminal act.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  09:58:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:

quote:

No, you haven't proven anything.

The problem with you is your fanatism that blind your eyes. It is not my problem.

quote:

quote:

No, I ask you over and over again to point to the specific evidence, and you refuse.

Refuse?The problem with you is that you don't want to read it. Those are your words.

quote:

quote:

If you're not able to answer my questions, it is not Randi's fault.

Questions? Are you looking yourself in the mirror?

quote:

quote:

"Pretend," hell. I asked you to point to specific posts in those threads. You have refused to do so. Not my problem.

The links and the quotes are in the thread you closed because of your fear.
Besides , this thread doesn't have in the tile the name of James Randi.So , be cool and calm.

quote:

quote:

When did I ask who Chris Bidlack was? Can you quote me asking "who is Chris Bidlack?"

I can quote your poor memory asking me if I am sure Chris Bidlack was the "other" one WHO received the schoolarship.

To refresh your memory :Your own words ( bold):

"I find no way to verify that Chris Bidlack was ever given a JREF scholarship. What evidence do you have that this is true?"

Ah, so you're once again assuming that Bidlack's scholarship wasn't given to him for "outstanding" actions on his part? Where is the evidence?

I even told you that Chris Bidlack is the son of this man : Hal Bidlack:

Read what JAMES RANDI wrote about him( February 6, 2004)
http://www.randi.org/jr/020604monk.html

:It is with great delight that we officially announce that Lt. Col. Dr. Hal Bidlack, who has so well shown himself to be a supporter of the JREF by his many voluntary services — most recently as the official host of the Amaz!ng Meeting 2 — has accepted our invitation to become a director of this Foundation.

UNETHICAL? Or you don't care?
I do. It is supposed to be an Educational Foundation using money from conributors. If they changed the rules after they gave both schoolarships then they are pretending to hide something unethical and fraudulent.

quote:

quote:

That this sound to you unethical? Or do you also know what outstanding contribution he made ?
I don't care. Don't you get it? It just doesn't matter to me. And it won't matter to me until someone at the JREF is brought up on criminal charges (fraud is a crime). I'll see it in the news, and say, "Hey, latinijral was right! Go figure!" And then I'll go back to not caring.

If you don't care, what and why are you asking for something you pretend to deny like a JREF cultist.

quote:

quote:

...as Moefox?
There is no such person as Moefox.
quote:
Show me the email you've sent to Randi or the JREF Board of Directors in which you ask - directly - what outstanding achievement Chris Bidlack made to skepticism, and the response you recieved. The previous email you showed doesn't ask the right question(s). It just asks for money.

If the own father of Chris Bidlack ( the formal director of the JREF when Chris received the money) doesn't know what outstanding contribution his son did , it is because there is not any outstanding contribution. Not even from the stripper MOFO , and I mean skeptic contribution , not the "other kind".

quote:

quote:

Since you are speak

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  10:20:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Uhh!!!! Was not about that Randi did or not know who Moefaux is?Or do I have to refresh your poor memory again?
Let's make $10000. Don't be so cheap.

Dumbass. Don't be so obtuse. It's obvious that there's a misunderstanding regarding the nature of the bet. Dave was betting your mother doesn't know who latinijral is, but you were talking (again-- Zzzzzzzzz) about this Randi-MoeFaux thing. So no, you don't need to refresh Dave's memory. You need to calm down and relax and move on to another topic...
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  14:16:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
So, why is it that I should give a rats ass about any of this? We are SFN, not the JREF. Hell, they don't even link to us!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.78 seconds.