Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:18:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
Originally posted by j911ob

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

j911ob:
But im not a layman.

Please explain.

What part of my post did you not understand?
So, would layperson be a more satisfactory description of you with regard to the conspiracy and the related science's that we are discussing?

No.
Okay then, what exactly makes you an expert in the areas that we are discussing? Please be specific.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:21:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

j911ob:
But im not a layman.

Please explain.

So, would layperson be a more satisfactory description of you with regard to the conspiracy and the related science's that we are discussing?

No.
Okay then, what exactly makes you an expert in the areas that we are discussing? Please be specific.

My expertise is of no relevance to this debate.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:22:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message

Answer my question. How was it the wrong corner?
No, there are too many questions of mine that you've left unanswered for you to successfully engage in that game.

What kind of non-layperson are you?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:24:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Originally posted by Dave W.

Answer my question. How was it the wrong corner?
No, there are too many questions of mine that you've left unanswered for you to successfully engage in that game.

What kind of non-layperson are you?
Just as I thought, you made that bit up.

[Edited to fix quoting - Dave W.]

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:27:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message

Oh, then Kil's not a layman, either. Neither am I. Cune is especially not a layman. The more I think about it, the more I think I can say that probably 99% of all human beings are not laypeople, but whose expertise is of no relevance to this debate. So once again we see that your objection to being called a layperson with regard to this debate was just another one of your distractions away from the claims you've made but refuse to support, because you're not being a layperson is - you say - of no relevance to this debate.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  21:38:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message

Nope, just looking for some quid pro quo. Answer my questions, and I'll start answering yours again.

Of course, your suggestion that I just "made that bit up" really does say quite a lot about how you fail to think about the assertions being made in these papers from the 9/11 CTs with no relevant expertise in the subject, and instead you just accept their pronouncements uncritically.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  22:04:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Originally posted by Dave W.

Nope, just looking for some quid pro quo. Answer my questions, and I'll start answering yours again.

Of course, your suggestion that I just "made that bit up" really does say quite a lot about how you fail to think about the assertions being made in these papers from the 9/11 CTs with no relevant expertise in the subject, and instead you just accept their pronouncements uncritically.

Ok if you want to play those silly games ill just up the ante. If you dont answer my question then I shall never respond to you again.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  22:08:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

j911ob:
But im not a layman.

Please explain.

No.

Ahhhhh, then in this area of conspiracy and the science that supports or does not support it, you are a layperson.

By the way, I am also an expert in an area that is not relevant to this subject. So is Dave. In fact, there are no laypersons on this site, using your understanding of the term.

So given that, you should take back calling Dave a layman.

Are you getting all of this, lurkers?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  22:10:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Kil

j911ob:
But im not a layman.

Please explain.

No.

Ahhhhh, then in this area of conspiracy and the science that supports or does not support it, you are a layperson.

By the way, I am also an expert in an area that is not related to this subject. So is Dave[/i]. In fact, there are no laypersons on this site while using your understanding of the term.

So given that, you should take back calling [b]Dave
a layman.

Are you getting all of this, lurkers?

No I didnt say that. I am not a layperson when it comes to understanding the paper but wrt this debate that is irrelevant. We are debating the facts and I would say any expertise is not necessary to debate the facts.

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  22:16:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
j911ob:
We are debating the facts and I would say any expertise is not necessary to debate the facts.

Well, that's for sure.

Still, I just wanted to quote the above to make sure the lurkers do not miss what you said.

You can thank me later…

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  13:15:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message

Ok if you want to play those silly games ill just up the ante. If you dont answer my question then I shall never respond to you again.
So common decency is a silly game to you? If you're going to demand things of me, you should be prepared to behave in the same fashion. But you're not. You're not willing to live up to the standards of conduct you set for others.

And if you don't respond to me ever again, it's no skin off my nose. After all, it'll just mean you won't be telling the lurkers about the "real information" that supposedly contradicts whatever it is I might say.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  15:54:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
This dipshit's an habitual troll, and not a very subtle or interesting one. I ran a google on him and came up with the above link. In it is this post by Calcas:

My Profile Originally Posted by pomeroo
Is he not also j911ob ?
P-duh is currently j911ob at lcf but I don't know that anyone has kept track of his socks over there.

However, here are some of the socks he has been banned for here. The dates are ban dates.

pdoherty76 - 22 Oct 06
docker - 26 Oct 06
laith - 27 Oct 06
jessicarabbit - 1 Nov 06
Shades_of_Grey 18 Nov 06
stundie - 30 Nov 06
Wizard - 22 Dec 06
rebel - 13 Jan 07
Aphelion - 1 Mar 07
Jaguar - 4 Apr 07
tonicblue - 4 Apr 07
Traitorbasher 21 Apr 07
soundaddicted - 5 May 2007
NBachmann - 6 May 2007

14 and counting...
If this is true, and I've as yet seen no reason to doubt it, that's a lotta socks for an obnoxious waste of time.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  17:25:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Originally posted by filthy

This dipshit's an habitual troll, and not a very subtle or interesting one. I ran a google on him and came up with the above link. In it is this post by Calcas:
Careful, filthy. My bet is that j911ob will state that you are "obsessively monitoring" him now.

But thanks for linking to that thread, links from which show - beyond any reasonable doubt - that j911ob's claims that nobody has an answer to the "mural truck" incident are lies, and he knows that his claims are lies. What's even funnier is his post over here, in which he says, "You make a claim, you back it up. Fair enough?" Of course, it's apparently not fair for him to do so.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  17:41:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Originally posted by filthy

My Profile Originally Posted by pomeroo
Is he not also j911ob ?
P-duh is currently j911ob at lcf but I don't know that anyone has kept track of his socks over there.

However, here are some of the socks he has been banned for here. The dates are ban dates.

pdoherty76 - 22 Oct 06
docker - 26 Oct 06
laith - 27 Oct 06
jessicarabbit - 1 Nov 06
Shades_of_Grey 18 Nov 06
stundie - 30 Nov 06
Wizard - 22 Dec 06
rebel - 13 Jan 07
Aphelion - 1 Mar 07
Jaguar - 4 Apr 07
tonicblue - 4 Apr 07
Traitorbasher 21 Apr 07
soundaddicted - 5 May 2007
NBachmann - 6 May 2007

14 and counting...
If this is true, and I've as yet seen no reason to doubt it, that's a lotta socks for an obnoxious waste of time.

My my your standard of evidence is far lower than what you demand of me. An anonymous internet poster claims ive had sock puppets and thats proof. Oooookay.

If you recall correctly, every man and his dog claimed I was a sock puppet of ergo when I joined here. Thanks for demonstrating your true colours to the lurkers.

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2007 :  17:44:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Nice to see that when you couldnt counter my claims with evidence you had to run a google on me to try and discredit me. Thanks for doing that Kil. Seriously.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds.