Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  17:54:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob

quote:
Originally posted by filthy

Sooo, you think that they just threw some cases of RDX into closets here & there and then slithered away?

No my point is that the inside job-ness of 911 is already proved via the NORAD stand down and the ISI funding of the CIA employed hijackers. Demolition is a bonus.

References, please.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  17:54:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

quote:

...the NORAD stand down and the ISI funding of the CIA employed hijackers.
Evidence for either?

I will gladly provide it when you provide your full critique of steven jones' previous work.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  17:56:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by mark roberts gay spy

So does anyone beleive that the US government was in any way complicit or at least criminally negligent in the attacks? seems to me the latter at the very least.

I'll go with criminal negedence; they were warned and chose to ignore it.

So what do you think should be done in light of that?

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:04:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

I will gladly provide it when you provide your full critique of steven jones' previous work.
You made a statement of fact, while I expressed my opinion of Jones. Yet you somehow expect to me to provide a much stronger basis of proof than I ask of you?

You're obviously well-versed in attempting to divert attention from your claims.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

SilentKoala

15 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:05:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send SilentKoala a Private Message
quote:

quote:

So does anyone beleive that the US government was in any way complicit or at least criminally negligent in the attacks? seems to me the latter at the very least.

And why do you think they chose to ignore it? One of the most obvious indicators of an inside job is the way the government behaved after the attacks - although they blame it on a foreign enemy, they immediately turn around and proceed to take away the liberties of the American people, shred the 4th and 5th ammendments of the constitution, all under the guise of invoking 9/11, meanwhile Osama Bin Forgotten is not even cared about by anyone anymore. I know this is circumstantial evidence but it is completely in line with the hard factual evidence that also exists proving the inside job.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:07:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

quote:

You made a statement of fact, while I expressed my opinion of Jones. Yet you somehow expect to me to provide a much stronger basis of proof than I ask of you?

You're obviously well-versed in attempting to divert attention from your claims.

It takes one to know one. I hadnt realised I was doing that but you recognised it in a flash.

The official story fantasists rarely provide evidence for their claims, yet they demand the earth from patriots who question 911.

Those 2 claims are very involved, as you know, I am sure you have seen all the related evidence. I am not going to post it here just for your amusement.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:07:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by SilentKoala

I know this is circumstantial evidence but it is completely in line with the hard factual evidence that also exists proving the inside job.
Why not lay out the "hard factual evidence" first, and then the circumstantial evidence can be ignored.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:08:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

And why do you think they chose to ignore it? One of the most obvious indicators of an inside job is the way the government behaved after the attacks - although they blame it on a foreign enemy, they immediately turn around and proceed to take away the liberties of the American people, shred the 4th and 5th ammendments of the constitution, all under the guise of invoking 9/11, meanwhile Osama Bin Forgotten is not even cared about by anyone anymore. I know this is circumstantial evidence but it is completely in line with the hard factual evidence that also exists proving the inside job.

Dont forget the number of times they described it as an opportunity.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:11:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

It takes one to know one. I hadnt realised I was doing that but you recognised it in a flash.
What 9/11 claims have I made here?
quote:
The official story fantasists rarely provide evidence for their claims, yet they demand the earth from patriots who question 911.
I've made no claims, so there is no valid comparison to be made there.
quote:
Those 2 claims are very involved, as you know, I am sure you have seen all the related evidence. I am not going to post it here just for your amusement.
Thank you for publicly and straight-forwardly refusing to provide evidence for your claims.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:12:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

quote:

Sooo, you think that they just threw some cases of RDX into closets here & there and then slithered away?

Actually nobody thinks that at all. They did it just like any other controlled demolition, they used engineering blueprints of the building to assess which support beams they needed to blow out in order to make the building fall in a uniform asymetrical fasion at near free-fall speed (which it did both). Only after they figured out exactly what to do on paper, did they actually go in and physically place the thermite charges where they needed to be.

No, of course they didn't go in and throw some cases of RDX in random places, you already knew that nobody thinks that, so I don't know why you'd use that as your counter-argument.

Heh, just to jack you up a little....

Ok, bear in mind that I am an ex-Navy diver with a great deal of demolitions experience. I will categorically state that anyone setting an effective demolition charge series would require time, especally in such a structure as the Twin Towers, and be as obvious as a rat turd in the sugar.

Did airplanes have nothing to do with it?

I'm too tired to get into this tonight, so I'll set it aside for the nonce.

Edit:
quote:

Who is Steven Jones?

Provide link please.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 05/07/2007 18:18:26
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:22:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
Steven Jones is a Physics professor who runs this site:

http://stj911.org/

He famously wrote this paper:

http://journalof911studies.com/volume/200609/Why_Indeed_Did_the_WTC_Buildings_Completely_Collapse_Jones_Thermite_World_Trade_Center.pdf

Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:52:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
You went to the trouble to create three sock puppets? It's spring! Go play in the sun or something.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:04:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

You went to the trouble to create three sock puppets? It's spring! Go play in the sun or something.

I am not a sock puppet. If you must know we are from the same forum. The OP pointed out to us that there wasnt much 911 action here so we came over. Please do not accuse me of being a sock again.

Go to Top of Page

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:29:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message
9-11 Was NOT an inside job. It was carried out by a bunch of crazy islamic extremists. Contrary to 9-11 deniars, the United States is not an untouchable giant that can only be struck from within. We got caught with out pants down..it happens to every nation every now and then.

But I know, I am just a governmant shill. 9-11 was really carried out by the New World Order, the Freemasons, the Zionists, the Illuminati, bla bla bla.

9-11 Truth is going the way of other conspiracy theories such as JFK, the USS Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Moon Landings, etc...ands that is NO WHERE.

There will be no revolution after LC:FC is released. There will be no revolt...no mass uprising. The Neo-Cons will not be in Sing Sing. Sorry to burst your bubble..but thats the bare facts.

Deal with it, truthers, and get a more productive hobby.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:38:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by dmayer76

9-11 Was NOT an inside job. It was carried out by a bunch of crazy islamic extremists. Contrary to 9-11 deniars, the United States is not an untouchable giant that can only be struck from within. We got caught with out pants down..it happens to every nation every now and then.

But I know, I am just a governmant shill. 9-11 was really carried out by the New World Order, the Freemasons, the Zionists, the Illuminati, bla bla bla.

9-11 Truth is going the way of other conspiracy theories such as JFK, the USS Maine, the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, Moon Landings, etc...ands that is NO WHERE.

There will be no revolution after LC:FC is released. There will be no revolt...no mass uprising. The Neo-Cons will not be in Sing Sing. Sorry to burst your bubble..but thats the bare facts.

Deal with it, truthers, and get a more productive hobby.

If you are going to use insults like "deniers" please learn how to spell them.

Loose Change final cut will convince the masses that 911 was an inside job. Just like the majority know that oswald was a patsy.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.