Zionists Commited 9-11
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:57:43  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just waiting for this to be posted. The 9-11 deniars think that Israel and American Jews played a pivotal role in 9-11...if not carrying it out completaly on their own.

Larry Silverstein is a Jew. Many Neo-Cons are Jews. For 9-11 Deniars, this is just too coincidental. Somehow, the Jews must have pulled it off.

5 Dancing Israelis......hundreds of Israeli art students..its all coming.

Better to pre-empt the b.s. before they start on their own terms.

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  00:23:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you also deny the Holocaust?

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  00:31:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
half said:
quote:

He has some grammar issues, and his posting isn't very clear... but I think he is not on the side of the nut-bags. He appears to be saying that these new 9/11 whack-jobs we have posting will soon be followed by the anti-Semitic ones who will try to blame 9/11 on the Jews.

I'm pretty sure he isn't advocating any of the conspiracies.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  00:45:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dude

half said:
quote:

He has some grammar issues, and his posting isn't very clear... but I think he is not on the side of the nut-bags. He appears to be saying that these new 9/11 whack-jobs we have posting will soon be followed by the anti-Semitic ones who will try to blame 9/11 on the Jews.

Okay, Dude, that's possible, maybe reasonable. I admit to being confused by some of these posts. Seemed to me that two of dmeyer76's posts were written in a sly, backhanded manner as though it were someone else's idea, alluding to Jews being responsible for 9/11, just as a way of introducing the lie. But your interpretation makes sense, too. I'm still unsure.

Do look at this post by dmeyer76, though.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 05/08/2007 00:58:42
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  01:07:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He could just be irritated by the conspiracy retards. That post is just him, apparently, using hypoerbole to make a point.

Until he starts posting in favor of the conspiracy garbage, lets give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  01:45:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How about I just ask him?

dmeyer76, so far, you're the only one to mention the idea of blaming Jewry for 9/11 here. Were you (awkwardly) warning against others who blame "the Jews" for 9/11, or were you (slyly) trying to inject a new Blood Libel here yourself?

Edited by - HalfMooner on 05/08/2007 01:53:27
Go to Top of Page

JohnOAS
SFN Regular

Australia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  04:27:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit JohnOAS's Homepage Send JohnOAS a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dude

Exactly the picture I got, Dude. It's funny that a couple of people took it the opposite way.

John's just this guy, you know.
Go to Top of Page

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  14:58:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was trying to pre-empt their posting about Jews and 9-11. First they start talking about wtc 7, no plane at the pentagon, the norad stand down, etc. Then, once they have sucked people in, they start going on about the "New World Order", Zionists, Freemasons, chemtrails, etc etc.

It is best to know your enemy.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  15:05:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dmayer76

I was trying to pre-empt their posting about Jews and 9-11. First they start talking about wtc 7, no plane at the pentagon, the norad stand down, etc. Then, once they have sucked people in, they start going on about the "New World Order", Zionists, Freemasons, chemtrails, etc etc.

Just for everyones info. Dmayer is an infamous troll at LC call ed oliver. He has had 52 sock puppets banned there. I am not exagerrating. He himself admits to 52 and thats a conservative figure.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  17:56:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thank you for clarifying this, dmayer76. I humbly apologize for erroneously thinking you were doing the opposite of warning us. Seems others here read you more clearly than I did.

Since we may be stuck with them for a bit, could you clue us in some more about these guys? Particularly (since I already stuck my neck out on the subject) their anti-Semitism, which they deny?

Edited by - HalfMooner on 05/08/2007 17:59:02
Go to Top of Page

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  17:56:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, j911ob, I am not Oliver. Oliver is a friend of mine. We do get a good laugh at reading the insane posts at LC though. And at JREF, we get an even better laugh, as we share the non-sense and self-defeating writings of "da truthers". I haven't posted anything at LC in months. I decided its really not worth my time debating idiots. I now prefer to be a silent witness to their nuttyness. Your crazy theories are debunked by your outlandish conspiratorial and bigoted ideas. It makes our job...sooo much easier. Please, keep it up.

Go to Top of Page

dmayer76

17 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  18:01:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Halfmoon- I don't frequently call people insane, but I do believe that several of the 9-11 truther internet forum guys are indeed, insane. They are also flaming bigots. The Loose Change forum's "New World Order" section is chock full of anti-semitic posts, with nothing to do with 9-11..or even Zionism. They think Zionism is a secret conspiracy to dominate the Earth. Some argue that no planes hit the WTC (it was all CGI). Most argue that the NIST engineers were either paid off, or are actually secret agents. They also think that NBC, CBS, CNN, and BBC, had foreknowledge of the attacks and read from a "script" as they described the events. I suggest you go to the conspiracy forum at www.randi.org to read all about them.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2007 :  18:32:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Halfmoon- I don't frequently call people insane, but I do believe that several of the 9-11 truther internet forum guys are indeed, insane. They are also flaming bigots. The Loose Change forum's "New World Order" section is chock full of anti-semitic posts, with nothing to do with 9-11..or even Zionism. They think Zionism is a secret conspiracy to dominate the Earth. Some argue that no planes hit the WTC (it was all CGI). Most argue that the NIST engineers were either paid off, or are actually secret agents. They also think that NBC, CBS, CNN, and BBC, had foreknowledge of the attacks and read from a "script" as they described the events. I suggest you go to the conspiracy forum at www.randi.org to read all about them.

Oh, I agree with you about the insanity.

For starters, pure idiocy alone cannot account for someone able to swallow an absurd hoax about a bomb truck with a mural of the 9/11 attacks painted on it. Stupidity by itself normally causes errors in thinking here and there, not in this grandly systematic manner. Clearly some nasty metaphorical demons are at work. Delusion and its brother, Bigotry, better explain such nonsense.

Thank you, I will indeed investigate at Randi's site.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 05/08/2007 18:34:40
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  08:08:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been thinking, for a while now, of doing a piece on the thinking that drives a person to coming up with or accepting conspiracy theories almost without question. It seems to me that there are plenty of reasons to mistrust certain authorities. Especially, those in authority who have some power over us. I mean, you don't have to be paranoid to understand that the current administration hoodwinked most of the country, including both houses of congress and a credulous media into accepting a stupid war. And that really was a conspiracy to control the information that we received.

It may only be a small step after such deceptions to give credence to larger and less likely (at least to those who do not default to critical thinking) conspiracies. If you accept the premise that we are constantly being lied to, and there is much evidence to support that, how does the lay-person know where to draw the line between the credible and the incredible? I have said before that crazy is only a matter of degree.

Conspiracy theories also empower those who subscribe to them. They seem to make sense of the senseless, which in turn means that those who control us loose power over us by being exposed for who they really are and what they have allegedly done. And that is a strong enticement if you feel powerless to change those forces, real or imagined.

There is also a cult like aspect to all of this that I will delve into later.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  08:35:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

What a liar you are! You forgot to mention that no plane theories have been banned at LC. You also forgot to mention that loose change pulled out of the accountability conference to distance themselves from any anti semitism. The fact that you followed us here to tell lies shows just what a threat we are.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  08:38:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob

The fact that you followed us here to tell lies shows just what a threat we are.
A threat to dmayer76 perhaps.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.