Skeptic Friends Network

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 The 911 Mural Truck Bomb Audio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:14:23  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if any of the skeptics of 911 conspiracy theories can exlain this:

Here is the audio of police transmissions on the morning of 911:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-g_kKgDgE

Here are the key parts of the transcript:

Advise message about the remote-controlled plane."

"We need the bomb squad over here at King...[garbled]"

"Give an update on that plane."

"I got a message on that plane, it's a big truck with a mural painted of an airplane diving into NYC and exploding. No one is in the truck; the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street."

"Two men got out of the truck ran away from it, we got those two under. "

"Are you holding those two guys, K?"

"Listen beat the fucking shit out of 'em!"

"Both suspects under, K. We have the suspects who drove in the van, the van exploded. We have both of them under, let's get some help over here."

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4954 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:44:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob

I wonder if any of the skeptics of 911 conspiracy theories can exlain this:

Here is the audio of police transmissions on the morning of 911:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-g_kKgDgE

Here are the key parts of the transcript:

Advise message about the remote-controlled plane."

"We need the bomb squad over here at King...[garbled]"

"Give an update on that plane."

"I got a message on that plane, it's a big truck with a mural painted of an airplane diving into NYC and exploding. No one is in the truck; the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street."

"Two men got out of the truck ran away from it, we got those two under. "

"Are you holding those two guys, K?"

"Listen beat the fucking shit out of 'em!"

"Both suspects under, K. We have the suspects who drove in the van, the van exploded. We have both of them under, let's get some help over here."

And we know that the audio is from police transmissions on the morning of 9/11 because....
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26012 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:52:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At least the guy who post the stuff at YouTube admits,
I cannot confirm this. If you have any kind of PRIMARY SOURCE news coverage on this, please forward it to me. Thank you.
I can't find any primary sources on this alleged incident, either, unless it's drowning in the sea of conspiracy theorists that shows up on a Google search, all linking to each other.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:54:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cuneiformist

quote:
Originally posted by j911ob

I wonder if any of the skeptics of 911 conspiracy theories can exlain this:

Here is the audio of police transmissions on the morning of 911:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL-g_kKgDgE

Here are the key parts of the transcript:

Advise message about the remote-controlled plane."

"We need the bomb squad over here at King...[garbled]"

"Give an update on that plane."

"I got a message on that plane, it's a big truck with a mural painted of an airplane diving into NYC and exploding. No one is in the truck; the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street."

"Two men got out of the truck ran away from it, we got those two under. "

"Are you holding those two guys, K?"

"Listen beat the fucking shit out of 'em!"

"Both suspects under, K. We have the suspects who drove in the van, the van exploded. We have both of them under, let's get some help over here."

And we know that the audio is from police transmissions on the morning of 9/11 because....



Because the incident was confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta himself.

In February of 2006, the Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) published their report entitled: “Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks”.

“There were continuing moments of alarm. A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.”
(source: MTI Report 02/06)

Problem is, the report contradicts what we hear.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4954 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  18:56:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it is sort of stupid. Perhaps someone should put the audio of some Elvis recordings to 9/11 footage and blame him.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:05:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

Because the incident was confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta himself.
Actually you've just shown that the incident portrayed by the audio was not confirmed by Norman Mineta.
quote:
Problem is, the report contradicts what we hear.
See?
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:08:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeMack

quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

Because the incident was confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta himself.
Actually you've just shown that the incident portrayed by the audio was not confirmed by Norman Mineta.
quote:
Problem is, the report contradicts what we hear.
See?




But they clearly are the same incident. In the audio we hear the truck explodes and the men flee. In the report we hear the truck didnt explode and the men were entirely innocent.

There is no press coverage of this. I wonder why?

Now could you please explain why some middle eastern men were driving around on 911 in a van depicting the attacks? Why did the officer talk about remote controlled planes? You going to address it or just continue to evade?

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  19:45:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

But they clearly are the same incident. In the audio we hear the truck explodes and the men flee. In the report we hear the truck didnt explode and the men were entirely innocent.
If in one incident a particular truck explodes and certain men flee, and in one incident that truck doesn't explode and those men don't flee but are determined to be innocent, then those are clearly not the same incident.
quote:
There is no press coverage of this. I wonder why?
Maybe there were more important issues to be covered by the press at that time?
quote:
Now could you please explain why some middle eastern men were driving around on 911 in a van depicting the attacks? Why did the officer talk about remote controlled planes? You going to address it or just continue to evade?
I'm not the one making an allegation here, you are. The burden of proof rests upon you, the claimant. So far you've provided two extremely contradictory descriptions of what you claim to be a single incident. So far you've been unwilling or unable to provide any substantiation that the audio is genuine. And since you're asking others to explain this supposed incident, obviously you don't understand it yourself. If you ever do find a legitimate, evidenced explanation, let us know.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:10:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeMack

quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

But they clearly are the same incident. In the audio we hear the truck explodes and the men flee. In the report we hear the truck didnt explode and the men were entirely innocent.
If in one incident a particular truck explodes and certain men flee, and in one incident that truck doesn't explode and those men don't flee but are determined to be innocent, then those are clearly not the same incident.
quote:
There is no press coverage of this. I wonder why?
Maybe there were more important issues to be covered by the press at that time?
quote:
Now could you please explain why some middle eastern men were driving around on 911 in a van depicting the attacks? Why did the officer talk about remote controlled planes? You going to address it or just continue to evade?
I'm not the one making an allegation here, you are. The burden of proof rests upon you, the claimant. So far you've provided two extremely contradictory descriptions of what you claim to be a single incident. So far you've been unwilling or unable to provide any substantiation that the audio is genuine. And since you're asking others to explain this supposed incident, obviously you don't understand it yourself. If you ever do find a legitimate, evidenced explanation, let us know.




So you cant explain it. Thanks for clarifying that. This is a subject every skeptic avoids. It is 100% proof that the official story is false. Thanks again.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

GeeMack
SFN Regular

USA
1093 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:28:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send GeeMack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

So you cant explain it. Thanks for clarifying that. This is a subject every skeptic avoids. It is 100% proof that the official story is false. Thanks again.
I have made no claim which requires explanation. Again, you're the one making a claim. It's your responsibility to substantiate it with evidence. Your utter lack of willingness to do so is noted. What you have demonstrated so far is an abysmal lack of understanding of the scientific process.
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2996 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:29:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:31:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GeeMack

quote:
Originally posted by j911ob...

So you cant explain it. Thanks for clarifying that. This is a subject every skeptic avoids. It is 100% proof that the official story is false. Thanks again.
I have made no claim which requires explanation. Again, you're the one making a claim. It's your responsibility to substantiate it with evidence. Your utter lack of willingness to do so is noted. What you have demonstrated so far is an abysmal lack of understanding of the scientific process.




When did I make a claim? If you look at my opening post it was a request for explanation of the anomolies. If you cant help why post in the thread.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page

SilentKoala
New Member

15 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:32:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send SilentKoala a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once the regulars start posting cartoons as their refutations to the truth, that is a sure sign that this forum is completely bankrupt of logical arguements.
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2996 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:33:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not refuting anything, just thought it was funny. I really could care less about what you have to say. The fact that this bothers you makes me very happy. Bye bye.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

dmayer76
New Member

17 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:34:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dmayer76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes. And the NWO quickly scooped up the debrees from this "exploded van" before any news media could get to it.

Those NWO rascals....so very clever.
Go to Top of Page

j911ob
Skeptic Friend

223 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  20:36:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send j911ob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pleco

I'm not refuting anything, just thought it was funny. I really could care less about what you have to say. The fact that this bothers you makes me very happy. Bye bye.



Wow you are easily pleased. There is lots that makes me happy without turning to trying to annoy internet strangers. If we can bring a chink of sunlight into your dark existence then we are pleased.

"Any pressurized can exposed to heat will explode like a grenade. Even a sealed bag of potato chips, if not melted by direct flame, can 'pop' with quite a report." - Kookbreaker at JREF, responding to reports of explosions in the towers.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.


Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds.
Powered by @tomic Studio
Snitz Forums 2000