Burger King reveals agenda
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2007 :  18:31:01  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Burger Empire Announces its Next "Phase"

Miami, Florida, May 25, 2007 (FFP) -- The half-century old Burger King company today revealed to the world its long-held plan for world conquest.

"We're not about competition with MacDonalds, or Carl's Jr.," said bearded, hideously smiling spokesman, Burger King. "We never have seen them as a threat, and never will. We're about competition with Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and atheism. And I am not the mere mascot for a restaurant chain. I am the Lord God Yahweh, deity of the Old Testament and New."

The Burger King: Not a flaming bush, this time.

Burger King gestured toward an armored figure, who returned the gesture with a flourished sword salute. "In recent years, Archangel Gabriel here has been known to you as Sir Shakes-A-Lot. In the new Burger King Kingdom on earth, he will enforce my rule with the point of his sword. Likewise, Archangel Burger Thing will act as my minister of re-education."

A huge hamburger-bun puppet monstrosity nodded, and said, "Have it Yahweh!"

Burger King continued, "The Subservient Chicken will serve as an living example of how my subjects should behave. The Wizard of Fries has been programmed to smash all human creations of science and technology which transgress upon my magesterium."

Homosexuality is kosher if God does it to you.

"Obey me, or the next time you wake up, I will be there in bed with you. Everything which is not forbidden is mandatory. That is all, until I summon you again."

After the press conference, reporters were approached by a furtive man in an Elizabethan collar, who identified himself as the Duke of Doubt. "Don't take all of that so literally," the Duke whispered. "I'll be here to offer tips and tricks on getting around the more restrictive and irrational rules. Like all sets of laws, there are loopholes. I'll be hiding in those loopholes, as always since the beginning, ready to help humanity."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 05/25/2007 23:54:47
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds.