Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  16:35:24  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's done it again. This time, Ann Coulter has told a Jewish interviewer that America would be better off without any Jews.
Asked by CNBC host Donny Deutsch what the U.S. looks like in her dreams, Coulter said it would look like the Republican National Convention in 2004

"People were happy,” she said, according to a transcript provided to CNN by CNBC. “They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America."

When Deutsch responded, "It would be better if we were all Christian?" Coulter said "Yeah."

Deutsch, himself Jewish, continued to press Coulter on her remarks, asking, "We should just throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians then?"

"Yeah," Coulter responded, adding "Well, it's a lot easier. It's kind of a fast track."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 10/11/2007 16:35:56

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  16:50:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eventually she will be caught in some type of scandal (like having sex with a human) and she, like all the others, will fade away into the null void. She knows her path leads to that inevitable destination, but like an addict, cannot stop her self-destructive invective.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  16:51:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

She's done it again. This time, Ann Coulter has told a Jewish interviewer that America would be better off without any Jews.
Asked by CNBC host Donny Deutsch what the U.S. looks like in her dreams, Coulter said it would look like the Republican National Convention in 2004

"People were happy,” she said, according to a transcript provided to CNN by CNBC. “They're Christian. They're tolerant. They defend America."

When Deutsch responded, "It would be better if we were all Christian?" Coulter said "Yeah."

Deutsch, himself Jewish, continued to press Coulter on her remarks, asking, "We should just throw Judaism away and we should all be Christians then?"

"Yeah," Coulter responded, adding "Well, it's a lot easier. It's kind of a fast track."

Coulter is a shrewish idiot and this time I think she's stepped in shit. Only the religiously insane are goint to buy into that sort of nonsense.

Have you noticed that she is starting to look a little corpse-like, rather than merely malnourished? I wonder if she's not aiding & abetting a tapeworm, or something.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 10/11/2007 16:53:15
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  17:38:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Coulter is a fascist anorexic skank who is rapidly morphing into a caricature of herself. Her descent into irrelevance has begun.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  17:40:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by pleco

Eventually she will be caught in some type of scandal (like having sex with a human)...

SHIT! Don't do that when I'm drinking gin, it hurts coming through the nostrils.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  18:04:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eventually she will be caught in some type of scandal (like having sex with a human)...

SHIT! Don't do that when I'm drinking gin, it hurts coming through the nostrils.

Ditto, except I think it was my spleen that came out my nose...

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  18:09:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eeerm, have you ever noticed that she makes her most outrageous statements when she has a new book out?

What she said may be stupid, but I'm betting it was calculated...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  18:43:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My feeling is that Coulter's just more visible when a book's coming out. But she certainly has made a living for herself by being as much of a hateful bigot as she can, and been rewarded with wealth and thousands of fans. (There's no accounting for taste!)

I think that Coulter is getting even more politically and religiously extreme, and I agree with Filthy that she looks even more bizarre than ever.

She's an engine running without a governing mechanism, and she's going to fly apart. Something, I think maybe methamphetamine addiction, is seriously wrong with her. I don't expect her to make it through another year without a total collapse. Should be interesting to watch the "I'm melting!" scene. Her anti-Semitic statement may be the beginning of that.

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  19:17:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bill Clinton is gay

edited to fix link

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Edited by - moakley on 10/11/2007 19:18:00
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  19:17:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Eeerm, have you ever noticed that she makes her most outrageous statements when she has a new book out?

What she said may be stupid, but I'm betting it was calculated...
Exactly right, but if what I've read is correct, a goodish percentage of her book sales are bulk. Various conservative organizations buy them at reduced prices to use for give-aways, and some resell them to make a buck. But to tell the truth, I don't know nor have heard of anyone who has actually bought one privately, and I don't recall the last time she had a public book-signing.

Coulter is all flash & no shot. She came in with a bang & will go out with a whimper.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  19:23:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by moakley

Bill Clinton is gay

edited to fix link
That was great!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  19:35:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's an engine running without a governing mechanism, and she's going to fly apart. Something, I think maybe methamphetamine addiction, is seriously wrong with her. I don't expect her to make it through another year without a total collapse. Should be interesting to watch the "I'm melting!" scene. Her anti-Semitic statement may be the beginning of that.
I wouldn't think meth. Her teeth are in too good a shape. Cocaine, maybe, but crack would be too ghetto-black for her. Yeah, quite possibly a snowbird, and a long-term one. Hadn't thought of a drug problem, really, but if true, it would answer some few questions.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  22:18:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

I wouldn't think meth. Her teeth are in too good a shape. Cocaine, maybe, but crack would be too ghetto-black for her. Yeah, quite possibly a snowbird, and a long-term one. Hadn't thought of a drug problem, really, but if true, it would answer some few questions.

I didn't know that about the teeth. But there's also that facial acne-like stuff the meth heads get. But I thought she might be covering that up with makeup. Classic cocaine powder would seem about right, though.

For years, I was always thinking of drugs when I heard Rush Limbaugh spout off through his blow hole. Now we know. I really do suspect Coulter is addicted to some drug, and using more of it every day. Cocaine is the best suspect.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 10/11/2007 22:20:46
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  03:44:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They've even got a name for it: "Meth Mouth."

This is a very mild case of it. To see some really bad ones, just run a google on it.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  05:05:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whoops! Looks like Richard Dawkins went and said the same kind of thing himself. Just remember, once AIG starts quoting him, to bring up what Coulter said, and of course, have a look at the Weikart vs. Dawkins thread.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  05:13:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by the_ignored

Whoops! Looks like Richard Dawkins went and said the same kind of thing himself. Just remember, once AIG starts quoting him, to bring up what Coulter said, and of course, have a look at the Weikart vs. Dawkins thread.
I agree with you. Dawkins is displaying anti-Semitism, too.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds.