Hacker unleashes deadly Darwinist devastastion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  02:17:25  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Terrorist hacker reprograms dinosaurs; scores dead

Petersburg, KY, November 5, 2007 (CSNS) -- The message left on the computer at Kentucky's Creation Museum was ominous: "You haz bin hAck3d. All your database are belong to Darwin." The message was signed, "AnSerz'N'Revelashunz."

Over the last weekend, a criminal with malicious intent hacked into the computer which controls the Hyper-Animatronic dinosaurs at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, Kentucky. Today, the program code that the criminal had inserted was activated.

The Creation Museum teaches that God created humanity and all animals. In the Garden of Eden, according to the Answer In Genesis, the ministry that operates the museum, humans and dinosaurs co-existed peacefully. 6,000 years ago. Dinosaurs, including Tyrannosaurus Rex, were vegetarians. So the animatronic robot dinosaurs in the museum were programmed to eat fruit and veggies.

But the program code inserted by AnSerz'N'Revelashunz turned all the dinosaurs, even those that scientists say were grazers, into meat eating monsters.

Within seconds, the hulking, titanium-skeletoned creatures were roaming the museum, devouring screaming visitors. Museum security forces retreated, and set up headquarters in nearby Petersburg. National Guard troops assembled, but there were very few of them, due to Iraq deployment. The dinosaurs were reported to have broken out of the museum, and to be ravaging the countryside.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/08/2007 17:42:21

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  05:53:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Within seconds, the hulking, titanium-skeletoned creatures were roaming the museum, devouring screaming visitors. Museum security forces retreated, and set up headquarters in nearby Petersburg. National Guard troops assembled, but there were very few of them, due to Iraq deployment. The dinosaurs were reported to have broken out of the museum, and ravaging the countryside.
This is terrible. Ken Ham is a blur escaping and clearly not stopping to warn the meat sacks of the danger.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2007 :  11:31:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is that Ham? Why, the rat-bastard!

Go to Top of Page

LizW
Skeptic Friend

USA
113 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  12:17:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send LizW a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This only goes to prove, that without the moral compass of religion to guide them, all robots will eventually run amuck and eat people. I suggest we program all robots as Catholics, then if they do get out of hand we can chant at them in Latin and escape while they are kneeling. (That was horrible of me wasn't it? That's it, no more coffee for me today.)

You learn something new every g****mn day!
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  18:54:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually LizW that makes a lot of sense. The robots might want to give thanks for the lord's blessings. While holding claws and eyes closed the alert meat sacks just might be able to escape leaving the robots with nothing but shit and tennis shoes.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  19:48:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by LizW

This only goes to prove, that without the moral compass of religion to guide them, all robots will eventually run amuck and eat people. I suggest we program all robots as Catholics, then if they do get out of hand we can chant at them in Latin and escape while they are kneeling. (That was horrible of me wasn't it? That's it, no more coffee for me today.)
That was better than what I'd written, Liz! Dammit.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.