Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Religion
 Do you have enough $$ to get by in Heaven?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emsby
Skeptic Friend

76 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  13:54:14  Show Profile Send emsby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://heavenlybankaccount.com/

Well, you better think about it! This guy can help. Just send him all your money, and he'll be there waiting to hand it back over to you when you cross over!

Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I.

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  16:47:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, jeeze. I hope there's some way of shutting down and prosecuting this guy. Old, demented folks will be sending their nest eggs to him.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

emsby
Skeptic Friend

76 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  16:55:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send emsby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Ah, jeeze. I hope there's some way of shutting down and prosecuting this guy. Old, demented folks will be sending their nest eggs to him.

I'm just really hoping it's not for real. I'm afraid my hopes are in vain, though. This is just slimy and smarmy enough to be real.

Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  17:08:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by emsby

Originally posted by HalfMooner

I'm just really hoping it's not for real. I'm afraid my hopes are in vain, though. This is just slimy and smarmy enough to be real.
And successful.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

furshur
SFN Regular

USA
1536 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  19:38:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send furshur a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh come on... it is just a joke.

And I will not even entertain any notion that it is not.

If I knew then what I know now then I would know more now than I know.
Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2008 :  20:35:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When I was in Hong Kong and Taiwan years ago I noticed people burning colorfully printed "Heavenly Money" and miniature paper Heavenly Rolls Royce's and Mercedes Benz sedans for loved ones who had departed. It was all symbolic and I suppose the belief was that on the other side, these things would magically appear as real money and luxury cars.

However I think this guy symbolically "burns" the dough on his own real cars and wide screen TVs.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.