Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Community Forums
 Humor
 Turdblossom teaches the time-challenged!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  17:27:56  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Turd Blossom talks to the Party Core

Karl Rove uses his bully pulpit at Fake News to address his stuporous septigenerian audience:

"Great Old Americans, this election is going to go to the candidate that can throw the most shit! I am a six-star sertified shit slinger, and moreover I don't use common bullshit or horse shit, I use only highly distilled Sheney Shit for Simpletons! Real human neocondefecation!

I pledge to you that I will toss more tendacious turds for Jackoff JohnnyMac in the next six months than all the honeybuckets in China could hold! Try to stay awake, old folks, and listen to me tell you what to think!"

Edited by - bngbuck on 04/11/2008 22:13:17

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  18:29:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It amazes me, but it probably shouldn't, that this vile, little piece of white trash hasn't been indicted for treason in conspiring to out a CIA officer. TANFJ! (There ain't no fuckin' justice!)

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  20:18:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TANFJ! (There ain't no fuckin' justice!)
filthy, is that an acronym with any history, or did you just make it up? Anyway, I like it.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  02:18:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Come one, bngbuck...
You're capable of more mature stuff than this. Please.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  04:11:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

TANFJ! (There ain't no fuckin' justice!)
filthy, is that an acronym with any history, or did you just make it up? Anyway, I like it.

Actually, it comes from Larry Nivin's Known Space series of SF short stories. Except without the 'F': TANJ! I added the 'F' to avoid looking like Dembski.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  09:12:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dr. Mabuse......

Do people in Sweden exist primarily on a diet of lemons and prunes?
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  10:42:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Come one, bngbuck...
Gee Mab, couldn't you have let him down easy?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  11:21:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Come one, bngbuck...
Actually, Mab, the "immature" (and appropriate) term, "Turdblossom," is one of George W. Bush's own nicknames for Rove.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 04/12/2008 11:21:46
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  11:56:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Come one, bngbuck...
Actually, Mab, the "immature" (and appropriate) term, "Turdblossom," is one of George W. Bush's own nicknames for Rove.
Oh...

I guess, in that case it's ok.
Maybe it's me. I find South Park embarrassing occasionally too. Especially when they go into turd-mode. Otherwise they seem to make some pretty good satire.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  17:58:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dr. Mabuse.....

I guess, in that case it's ok.

Geez, Doctor thank you so very much!! Now I can at least sleep tonight, I've thought of little else since you castigated my post!
Maybe it's me.
Yeah, maybe it is you. There must be something about that climate of yours up there in Iceland that permanently contracts the body's sphincter muscles!! Jesus, man, loosen up a little - you've only got fifty or sixty years left on this mortal coil and you can't spend it all with pursed lips and a morality mantra on them!

Mabuse, if you had someone as malevolently evil as Turdblossom (which name has been said and printed at least ten thousand times in international newspapers and TV) as a prime policy-maker in the Swedish government, you would be calling him every polysyllabic polemic that your puritanical personality would permit!

This asshole is political evil incarnate! I would have loved to show him in phallic embrace with Dubya's doo-dumper (I have constructed such an image) but I knew you would have instant apoplexy over such an unthinkable blasphemic pictorial and, of course, there is always "The Workplace" to worry about and God knows we wouldn't want some unbelievably uptight supervisor someplace to put down one of our hapless members even though it's the weekend; and of course I have to think about all the children under twelve that avidly follow our forums, so I refrained! Barely! I know, I, know, damn good thing you did, Buck!

Mabuse, I hope by the time you're fifty you can get over your priggish, sanctimonious, censorious aversion to the human body and it's various sexual parts and natural functions!

As to anyone else, I worked a long time on that image! It deserves some appreciation at least as to execratory excellence as a put-down of Karl Rove. If you're offended by it, join the Cult of the Latter Day Saints, or become a Muslim!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  20:43:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not offended by it. I just can't for the life of me put myself in your shoes and empathize with your pride.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2008 :  20:56:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bng said:
every polysyllabic polemic that your puritanical personality would permit!

You have a gift, really, for this horrible alliteration thing. If you start throwing in some bad puns (or worse yet combine the two) you could probably cause physical pain.

(I have constructed such an image) but I knew you would have instant apoplexy over such an unthinkable blasphemic pictorial and, of course, there is always "The Workplace" to worry about and God knows we wouldn't want some unbelievably uptight supervisor someplace to put down one of our hapless members even though it's the weekend;

You can always host your images someplace like imageshack and just post a link with a warning about the suitability of the image for work or children.

For example, this picture is probably safe for work. (SFW)

While this one is not. (NSFW)

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  00:06:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave.....

I'm not offended by it. I just can't for the life of me put myself in your shoes and empathize with your pride.
Dave, I didn't think for a minute that you, of all people here, would be offended. You have certainly grown past embarassment and offense at such triviality!

As to pride, one does not empathize with another's pride for fear of exposure to the same criticism proferred! But that does not deny the existence of a similar self-respect in the one denying empathy! Can you state, Dave that you have never expressed or implied, as I did, a similar self-esteem in any of your 13776 posts on these forums? If, so, I offer my sincere congratulations to you on a truly becoming modesty!

I certainly don't ask that you walk in my shoes, we have a distinctly different gait and, for that matter, shoe construction! It's not a matter of size, rather one of the fabric of the material!

But to imply that anyone of consequential opinion on these boards is not strongly prideful of their contributions is disingenuous! Empathy is not in order, but I am quite sure that understanding of a very personal nature already exists! If that is not so, then I truly have misread you!
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  00:24:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dude.....

Good work!
You have a gift, really, for this horrible alliteration thing. If you start throwing in some bad puns (or worse yet combine the two) you could probably cause physical pain.

My gifts may lie in the recognition of clever reparteé, when I see it, and you are doing well, Dude!

I have not, as yet, applied myself to the use of jeu de mots, but thanks for the suggestion! No pain, no gain!
You can always host your images someplace like imageshack and just post a link with a warning about the suitability of the image for work or children.
Yeah, I could, but I'm not going to. Nowhere near the boxoffice! You can't put on a minstrel show in a rowboat!

As to SFW and NSFW, I certainly hope that in your lifetime this civilization can outgrow that kind of nonsense!
Edited by - bngbuck on 04/13/2008 11:16:32
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  01:55:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by bngbuck
Mabuse, I hope by the time you're fifty you can get over your priggish, sanctimonious, censorious aversion to the human body and it's various sexual parts and natural functions!

As to anyone else, I worked a long time on that image! It deserves some appreciation at least as to execratory excellence as a put-down of Karl Rove. If you're offended by it, join the Cult of the Latter Day Saints, or become a Muslim!
I wasn't offended by it, I just thought it was childish. I just think that our humour-folder should aim higher than for four year olds.

Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2008 :  11:12:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dr. Mabuse.....

I wasn't offended by it, I just thought it was childish. I just think that our humour-folder should aim higher than for four year olds.
Exactly! It should, if we all possessed adult minds to match our adult bodies. Unfortunately, some of us are somewhat retarded in our psychological and emotional development!

And then there's that matter of second childhood that you are nowhere near a position to enjoy! Probably never will! Pity!

But aiming at the four year old mentality assures that the tens of thousands of tweeners that frequent SFN daily do not have their precious morals corrupted or their sexual integrity compromised! As moderator, Mabuse,you should be very proud, that I, the corruptor of children, of all people; am fiercely protecting our little one's fragile morality by making certain that they are only exposed to the typical four year old's level of humor!

Who of the august staff of SFN was responsible for appointing a person totally bereft of a sense of humor as moderator of the Humor forum?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.