McCain's touring bus
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  16:50:12  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Straight Talk Express lobbists corporation contributions sponsors lying sack of shit hypocrite

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  17:10:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well done, Mooner, well done. A whole lot of comment crammed into one image, and ain't it the truth!

I especially love the license plate. That sanctimonious right wing-nut born-again-every-fortnight sonofabitch screwed billions out of millions back in the savings and loan scandal days and JumpinJohnnymac was smack dab in the middle off that big pay-off.

Keating built a billion dollar resort in Phoenix - the Phoenician - that's the damdest showplace you have ever laid eyes on. After his collapse it went to the highest bidder and some Arab oil cartel took it on for a few pennies on the dollar.

Every time I'm in Phoenix I stop by and have lunch on their terrace just for the view of the incredible swimming pools complex - layered with waterfalls!

All paid for with the stolen money of a whole lot of little guys deposited in failed Savings and Loans! I hope the Dems plaster that sordid story all over McVain's ass during the upcoming campaign. He's a fucking crook in addition to his other failings!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  19:17:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Bill.

Funny about ol' John. Many people think of the McCain-Feingold campaign reform act when they hear his name, but they forget -- or never knew -- that he sponsored that bill in order to whitewash himself from the Keating 5 mess. And they may also not know that McCain's own presidential campaign has managed to evade his own bill's provisions, or that all his top staff are G Street lobbyists.

Every corporate logo I put on that bus are McCain's top ten corporate contributors, or loaners of corporate jets (or, in the case of Anheuser-Busch, the source of his wife's millions via its distributor, Hensley & Co.). And John Hagee is the despicable fundy bigot of whose endorsement McCain is so proud.

In this reduced resolution, it may not be easy to read the bumper stickers. One reads "A lobbyist is my co-pilot," while the other reads "If the bus is rockin', we hit a bump."

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 04/22/2008 20:19:16
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  20:23:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mooner.....

A bus with a hell of a lot of baggage!

All of it McCain's!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds.