Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  18:36:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

Sorry Dave,,,,,but the ex-administrator of JREF forum confirmed it.

It is a "money wash" of donations...a triangle.

Please provide some documentation. Where might I go to verify this -- if your scorce is an ex-administrator, he'd not be likely to be found on Randi's site.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2005 :  22:11:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

What did Hal Bidlack confirm? That Moefox was using the money to promote woo-woo nonsense?
quote:
Your meaning here isn't at all clear.
quote:
Some info of Moefox here:

http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=312&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The picture was deleted from Renata Munu forum.
There's no info about Moefox there except her age. It's a thread about not-safe-for-work pictures in which you claim to have been sent a nudie pic of Moefox (the "MoeFaux" spelling is much funnier), and you refused to believe that she was over 19. It tells us nothing about MoeFaux herself, nor what she's allegedly done with $5,000.

You'll need to do much better than the above if you want to prove anything to anyone.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  13:32:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
The ex-JREF forum administrator is Pyrro.

The link was closed by Moefox.
No matter....everybody on that forum saw her nude...she look better than the picture with Bidlack on TAM2.

Father of the new skepticism

Cuneiformist "But yeah, I'm sick of latinijral. And his "new "skepticism"!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2005 :  20:25:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Again, I ask: so what?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  08:36:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

No matter....everybody on that forum saw her nude...she look better than the picture with Bidlack on TAM2.

You posted nude pictures of MoeFox. And this proves what exactly? That you lack the common courtesy not to post nude pictures of people without their consent? That you have no proof so you need to embarrass opponents? That you're still a vindictive little shit with no proof and even less integrity?

She had nude pictures taken of herself. Big fucking deal. Did JREF pay for it? If they did, how does this advance woo-woo theories? If they didn't, why is it important?

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  17:39:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
What difference would it make if every member of the JREF staff was out paying for hookers, strippers, booze and some smack every night?

Is it just me, or is this guy (latin) seem like he's pissed at JREF for some personal reason and just wants to attack them with whatever made-up crap he can contrive?

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  20:41:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:

You posted nude pictures of MoeFox. And this proves what exactly? That you lack the common courtesy not to post nude pictures of people without their consent? That you have no proof so you need to embarrass opponents? That you're still a vindictive little shit with no proof and even less integrity?

She had nude pictures taken of herself. Big fucking deal. Did JREF pay for it? If they did, how does this advance woo-woo theories? If they didn't, why is it important?

Hello Dancer:

I didnīt posted nude pictures of Moefox.-.....I only post a link.
Moefox posted herself her naked picture because she is a kind of bit.. on Renata Munu forum.
JREF didnīt pay for the pictures....the facts are that Moefox live in Las Vegas and she is a "special" friend of Penn.....Penn is friend of Randi....and JREF gave $ 5000,oo to Moefox for her special contributions to skepticism on TAM2.

Go to Top of Page

latinijral
Banned

197 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  20:49:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send latinijral a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

quote:

What did Hal Bidlack confirm? That Moefox was using the money to promote woo-woo nonsense?
quote:
Your meaning here isn't at all clear.
quote:
Some info of Moefox here:

http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=312&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The picture was deleted from Renata Munu forum.
There's no info about Moefox there except her age. It's a thread about not-safe-for-work pictures in which you claim to have been sent a nudie pic of Moefox (the "MoeFaux" spelling is much funnier), and you refused to believe that she was over 19. It tells us nothing about MoeFaux herself, nor what she's allegedly done with $5,000.

You'll need to do much better than the above if you want to prove anything to anyone.

Sorry Dave....but here is the thread about Moefox-Penn-JREF and $ 5000:
Try this:
http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1022&start=0

Tryiing to hide the sun with a finger?

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2005 :  21:32:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Well, page 6 has some interesting stuff in it (starting with "EvilYeti"), and am just astounded that you, latinijral, couldn't have just typed up a simple summation of the situation. Your evasiveness is just annoying.

Of course, none of that page proves much of anything, and I'm too tired to read more (I skipped ahead, as the first page was worthless - and I'd read it before - as was the last, and there are 15 more pages in that thread).

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  01:17:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message
Again latinijral, so what? I mean, so what if she is a hooker. Let her be. Than at least the hooker-community will get more skeptical.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  09:04:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

quote:

Hello Dancer:

Moefox posted herself her naked picture because she is a kind of bit.. on Renata Munu forum.
JREF didnīt pay for the pictures....the facts are that Moefox live in Las Vegas and she is a "special" friend of Penn.....Penn is friend of Randi....and JREF gave $ 5000,oo to Moefox for her special contributions to skepticism on TAM2.

I see, so you admit that Moefox's nude pictures are completely unrelated to JREF. And that MoeFox has no direct connection to Randi. Have you bothered to find out what the special contributions to skepticism was? Again, how does this have one whit to do with Randi's integrity. The entire staff could pay for female companionship every night and it would not change the main thrust of JREF. You go to great lengths to construct a conspiracy theory. Penn is a multi-millionaire, correct? What makes it necessary to have an unrelated organization produce $5,000 US to pay for his female companionship? Surely, he can pay his own way. There is exactly no motive for Randi or Penn to transfer money to MoeFox under illicit circumstances through a third party non profit.

Posting the pictures or even a link to make your character assassination a reality is still using such things as an embarassment tactic instead of evidence. It is repugnant that you would use it in place of evidence. It proves nothing but that you have no arguement.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Edited by - Valiant Dancer on 01/11/2005 09:06:03
Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  19:56:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:
Hello Dancer:

Well the picture was topless but heaverly pixulated.
Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  20:00:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
[quote]Originally posted by Dude
Is it just me, or is this guy (latin) seem like he's pissed at JREF for some personal reason and just wants to attack them with whatever made-up crap he can contrive?
/quote]

Basicaly yes. A lot of the basic reasons can be found across the 17 hundread posts on this thread

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7041
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  22:55:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
So, latin is pissed at Randi because either he or his friend sent Randi a videotape of the WTC, claimed it was evidence of the paranormal, and was laughed at.

Interesting.

Seems a very long time to hold a grudge, as the thread you linked, geni, started in 2002.

These guy/s seem to be seriously off their meds.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2005 :  23:49:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
Is latinijral JREF's Verlch?

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds.