Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Starman
SFN Regular

Sweden
1613 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  01:28:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Starman a Private Message
Have not had much time so I'm stuck on 11k.

A buddy got 16109.59 so I'll guess I have to get back to the game.

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/bloody.pingu/bloody.pingu.swf
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  22:27:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Well, after not having played Nanaca Crash for nearly three months, I find that the site I used to play (linked to in the OP) is now defunct. This site works, even though the game doesn't load as fast.

And even after three months, the first game I played got me 5,404 meters (raising my average over the last 96 games I played to 2,013.48 meters), so I haven't gotten too rusty.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2006 :  20:02:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Cune suggested that we bump this thread.

Known good site for playing the game.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  13:13:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

Cune suggested that we bump this thread.

Known good site for playing the game.

Well, damnit, I don't want to be the only one playing it again...
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2006 :  15:12:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
Don't worry, you won't be.

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  15:40:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
6839.53m. It's taking me some time to get back into the swing of things.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  17:10:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
I'm sure if you play enough, you're skills will come rolling right back to ya.

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  20:37:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message

The angle up guy is really starting to piss me off.

- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  20:56:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
You know if you come down nearly straight on top of him, he acts as an "angle down" guy.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2006 :  21:42:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
10,769.62m

Okay, I'm starting to feel my mad skillz coming back.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.