Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Original_Intent
SFN Regular

USA
609 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  19:29:17  Show Profile Send Original_Intent a Private Message
I am happy to lead you on the true path.

Peace
Joe

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  19:43:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
Too awesome for words.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  19:58:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
That is truly insane.

Facts! Pssh, you can prove anything even remotely true with facts.
- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Marge: Well... um.... [goes outside to jump on tampoline with Homer.]
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  20:10:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Original_Intent

I am happy to lead you on the true path.

Peace
Joe

Looks like a Scientology wanna-be.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  21:03:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by H. Humbert

Too awesome for words.

Try this....

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

Chippewa
SFN Regular

USA
1496 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  21:24:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Chippewa's Homepage Send Chippewa a Private Message
Such false prophets can never perceive the divine tones founded within the true Holey Saxophone Section of:

Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  22:15:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Red capsules for bullets? Wonder what drug that guy's on?
Go to Top of Page

Ghost_Skeptic
SFN Regular

Canada
510 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  22:15:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ghost_Skeptic a Private Message
They mention Flouridation and the Illuminati, but what about the black helicopters?

Could this be a spoof?

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. / You can send a kid to college but you can't make him think." - B.B. King

History is made by stupid people - The Arrogant Worms

"The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism." - William Osler

"Religion is the natural home of the psychopath" - Pat Condell

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter" - Thomas Jefferson
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2006 :  22:58:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

Red capsules for bullets? Wonder what drug that guy's on?

In the movie The Matrix, characters are given a choice of taking a red pill to learn the truth about reality or a blue pill to return to the reality they are familiar with.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  00:00:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Oh, damn, OI! Now you've probably gone and stirred up verlch!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  02:20:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Neat site!

What we have here is another David Icke wannabe. And he seems even more imaginitive than Icke himself.
quote:
David Icke, pronounced /a#618;k/ (born April 29, 1952) is a former professional football player, reporter, television sports presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world." [1]

The Green Party distanced itself from him in 1991 after he announced that he was "the son of God," [2] (video) and a "channel for the Christ spirit." [3] He began to dress only in turquoise and maintained that the world was ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite", or "Illuminati", which he linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax. [4] [5] In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the secret world government consists of a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are, in fact, reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie. [4][6]

Or maybe it actually is the Ickester -- I couldn't find a name on the site. in any event, thanks for the chuckle....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 10/07/2006 02:22:48
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  05:08:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
Love the movie, love the site, love the large, friendly, obnoxiously green letters and black background. And the reptilian alien looks also very friendly.

I wonder, is that a spoof?

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  07:59:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message
quote:
Siberia:
I wonder, is that a spoof?

Seems like it should be, doesn't it? But I have personally talked to people who believe that lizards are running the world.

The following quote is from a Kil Report I wrote a few years back.

quote:
From Evil Skeptic II:

There was another device on their table. It looked like an oatcake with metallic particles in it. It was made of resin. Betty explained to Jim and Michelle that the oatcake was to prevent Lucifarians from being able to triangulate on the position of any human who knows too much. Turns out that Lucifarians are giant shape-shifting lizard aliens that are in control of our government. They are, in this version of the “New World Order” conspiracy, running the show. They are the reason that we are deprived of a cure for cancer. (The cure, according to Dennis, is available to those who have power over what you and I see as the highest echelons of government. They form a secret government of men and lizards who control all of the world's governments. And, while it may have been accidental and independent of Lucifarian technology, Hulda Clark's “Zapper” is still a primitive version of some of that advanced technology. Perhaps Clark should think about purchasing an oatcake to keep them from triangulating on her position…) Because their intentions are to kill off most of the world's population, I suppose withholding or preventing cures for disease serves that purpose.

I have been meaning to write a whole report on this lizard conspiracy. Maybe someday…

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  08:31:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Nope, no spoof.... These fruitcakes are serious.

I've never met one, that I know of, but I've read a bit of their writings. I'm not sure, but I think that it was Icke who really got the ball rolling on the alien lizard hoo-hah.

And is it so far out, really? As compared to the many other fringe beliefs -- geocentrisim, Scientology, flat earth, ghosts, Heaven's Gate, the Rialians(sp?) and so forth, it's not entirely beyond the ordinary.

You will note that I'm feeling generous today and didn't include the various, mainstream religions....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Original_Intent
SFN Regular

USA
609 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  08:49:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Original_Intent a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

Neat site!

What we have here is another David Icke wannabe. And he seems even more imaginitive than Icke himself.
quote:
David Icke, pronounced /a#618;k/ (born April 29, 1952) is a former professional football player, reporter, television sports presenter, and British Green Party national spokesperson. Since 1990, he has been what he calls a "full-time investigator into who and what is really controlling the world." [1]

The Green Party distanced itself from him in 1991 after he announced that he was "the son of God," [2] (video) and a "channel for the Christ spirit." [3] He began to dress only in turquoise and maintained that the world was ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite", or "Illuminati", which he linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an anti-Semitic hoax. [4] [5] In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the secret world government consists of a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are, in fact, reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie. [4][6]

Or maybe it actually is the Ickester -- I couldn't find a name on the site. in any event, thanks for the chuckle....

Nooooooooo.... Not Boxcar Willy.......

The Circus of Carnage... because you should be able to deal with politicians like you do pissant noobs.
Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2006 :  08:58:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message
"Ironically, people who call themselves "skeptics" are not truly skeptics; they are only selective skeptics. This is because they may be skeptical about fringe ideas, but they are never skeptical about mainstream ideas or mainstream news. The same applies to debunkers."

Hmmm I am not entirely sure this is not true...

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.