Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Abdul Alhazred
Skeptic Friend

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  17:53:52  Show Profile  Visit Abdul Alhazred's Homepage Send Abdul Alhazred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First it was God hates fags.

Then it was God hates America (because of fags).

Then it was God hates Sweden, Canada, and Ireland.

Now it's God Hates the world, complete with a zoomable clickable flash map so you can check out why God hates each country in the world. Not all are covered yet, but he's working on it.

I haven't clicked them all, but so far it's always something to do with fags.

The lack of a rational explanation is not evidence for an irrational explanation.

Edited by - Abdul Alhazred on 01/01/2009 17:55:42

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  18:51:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fred seems to be working himself up into some kind of record-setting epic rage, eh? Can't say he lacks a sense of grand scale.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  18:52:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Abdul Alhazred

Now it's God Hates the world, complete with a zoomable clickable flash map so you can check out why God hates each country in the world. Not all are covered yet, but he's working on it.

After clicking on a country did you happen to check out the video for God Hates the World. The way it ends is really rather sad. Don't you think.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  19:22:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This thread isn't at all about what's suggested by its title.

(If your mind is in the gutter, that is.)

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  19:34:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! That God guy really needs to get laid. Oh, wait. I guess he might still have some insecurity issues from the first time, eh?

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  21:28:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

This thread isn't at all about what's suggested by its title.

(If your mind is in the gutter, that is.)
I know what you mean. I was hoping for photos of Fred flogging himself with a picket sign reading, "God Hates Fred."

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  21:48:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Abdul Alhazred

His message of hate is loosing.

I'm taking some perverse pleasure at hearing that.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  03:53:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gracious! What with the fag-hating & smiting all over the place, where does this God fellow find time for anything else?

According to the Bible though, God hating the world is quite correct and fags seem to have only a little to do with it. After all, he made the world, called it "good," and only a short time later smites the unfagish Adam & Eve & kicks them out of their high-tone, rent-controlled flat for no better reason than their taste in fruit; then, after a little while, tried to drown the whole, freakin' thing like an unwanted litter of kittens. As we have read, he didn't get it done, and it leads one to question his competence and indeed, consider that God is in dire need of professional counseling. As are some of his more excitable and strident minions & followers.

I am aware that First Amendment rights won't allow these mooks to be locked up for creating a public nuisance, and rightly so, but I marvel at their luck that someone hasn't shot a few of them. Perhaps it's because, like a Bush appointee, they have a certain amusement value, twisted though it may be.

Thanks for the map,Abdul! I hadn't realized that anybody was keeping track.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Abdul Alhazred
Skeptic Friend

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  05:14:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Abdul Alhazred's Homepage Send Abdul Alhazred a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Did you check out why God hates Pakistan?

Sodomy is illegal there, but they don't have the death penalty for it.

The lack of a rational explanation is not evidence for an irrational explanation.
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  05:31:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At least he's consistent.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

perrodetokio
Skeptic Friend

275 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  05:38:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send perrodetokio a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Insane!!!

isnīt there a "God Hates Phelps" website? If I hd the time I would probably develope one.

Cheers!

"Yes I have a belief in a creator/God but do not know that he exists." Bill Scott

"They are still mosquitoes! They did not turn into whales or lizards or anything else. They are still mosquitoes!..." Bill Scott

"We should have millions of missing links or transition fossils showing a fish turning into a philosopher..." Bill Scott
Go to Top of Page

astropin
SFN Regular

USA
970 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  09:20:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send astropin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fred is OBVIOUSLY a latent homosexual.

I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  10:16:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, has he worked his way to Antarctica yet? Doesn't look like it.

How does one know that the site is not a Poe? One starts to wonder if Fred is a Poe, or if he's starting to go insane.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  10:46:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phred must really hate his god:

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  12:30:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'd think Antarctica would be #1 what with all the gay penguins.

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  19:39:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Although it's considered wrong to use ad hominem arguments in debate and discussion, just saying his name is an ad hominem, because any sane person would immediately roll their eyes and say, "Oh shit, what is that asshole saying now?"

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.