New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

davemabus3797
SOCKPUPPET

1 Post

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  02:31:37  Show Profile Send davemabus3797 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

THE MASK OF NOSTRADAMUS

For "Loser" Randi and his little dirty underwear washer called "Phil Plait"...

I challenge you to start up the MDC again…

the little lying blasphemers called “PZ Myers” and “Richard Dawkins” (Real Names?):

you sound eloquent, but there is no Truth to anything you say

even Jesus slaps you in the face…

VISIT:

http://nostradamus.atspace.com/

@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.@}-,-`-.

Atheist? We can fix that...

Please keep your atheists in check, or we will…

no need to respond, you pigs...

and I want to point to this article about you annoying deluded scumbags:

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-allen17-2009may17%2C0%2C491082.story

now read this

http://telicthoughts.com/disconfirmation-bias/

and see if you can understand how your own negative position is
something entirely negative...

and why this ATHEIST PURGE is going on as we speak...

and why you have brought the sky crashing down upon your own heads...

a dowser will be tested for TAM7... How about a REAL CHALLENGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk21BWi3ukY

http://burningsmile.com/2009/03/24/plague-mask/

http://scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle/plague%20hat.jpg

Agita
Skeptic Friend

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  07:05:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Agita a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  07:31:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gracious!

An atheist purge among a load of other crap -- my, my. I'm so frightened that I hardly hold on to my coffee cup from shaking with laughter. Obviously, you have no idea of how much such foolishness many of us get each year.

Myers and Dawkins are their real names, and if you want mine, check my profile, you whining, impertinent, little toady.

Speaking of real names, I cannot help but notice that you have combined the handles of two of our moderators, thus: dave-mabus-3797 I have no idea what the number means, if anything.

So, I suggest that you come up with something of worth, or fuck the hell off.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  08:05:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
PZ Myers has a nice summary of David Mabus:
Deeply deranged, disturbed individual who believes James Randi has cheated him out of a million dollars, and who vents by spamming websites and email with his angry tirades. Certifiable. Needs immediate mental health care. His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.
Dennis has been booted from a few different Internet Service Providers because of his online behavior.

He shows up here at the SFN every few months, creates a new log-in name and posts his verbal diarrhea. We usually catch it before anyone has replied, and delete it.

Previous SFN threads from Dennis (some may remember these):

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  08:21:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

PZ Myers has a nice summary of David Mabus:
Deeply deranged, disturbed individual who believes James Randi has cheated him out of a million dollars, and who vents by spamming websites and email with his angry tirades. Certifiable. Needs immediate mental health care. His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.
Dennis has been booted from a few different Internet Service Providers because of his online behavior.

He shows up here at the SFN every few months, creates a new log-in name and posts his verbal diarrhea. We usually catch it before anyone has replied, and delete it.

Previous SFN threads from Dennis (some may remember these):
Ok, I remember the clown now. Thanks!

What a pity that we get so few almost sane trolls. They, at least, are fun.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  09:40:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm afraid Dennis is off his medications again. He has stepped up his email spamming (I'm on his list along with many others) which contains pretty much the same things as he has posted here, and he has started up again leaving his droppings over at Skepticality and no doubt other skeptic boards.

Really, all we can do is sit back and watch this guy sink further into insanity. A shame, really. He is so out of it he doesn't even know that the JREF's MDC is still on even though he has taking credit for ending it to avoid their having to deal with him.

But oh well. The best we can do with this sick and twisted little man is to ban his sockpuppets when he shows up and hope that he gets the psychiatric attention that he so obviously needs.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  11:14:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I put the Nostradamus faithful in the same league as Apollo hoax believers and 'scientific' creationist - morons who can never, under any circumstances, listen to reason. If they are good for anything it is either amusement or as an outlet for one's frustrations. Had a fight with the boss? Metaphorically piss all over a Nostradumbass. Car repair bills getting you down? Try some new insults on these idiots instead of your mechanic.

Hey, wait a sec... 'Nostradumbass' Did I just coin a term?

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  11:17:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.

Not really my responsibility, but on behalf of Canada I apologize. Celine Dion was bad enough.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  11:56:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil
he has started up again leaving his droppings over at Skepticality
Really? I just did a check, and as far as I can see, he hasn't had time to spam us yet.
Indeed, I found a user registered, but awaiting confirmation mail, so I snuffed it pretty quickly. While browsing our member registry, I found two other accounts he created but hadn't used yet. They went too.

So, thanks Dennis for the heads-up.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  12:03:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Originally posted by Kil
he has started up again leaving his droppings over at Skepticality
Really? I just did a check, and as far as I can see, he hasn't had time to spam us yet.
Indeed, I found a user registered, but awaiting confirmation mail, so I snuffed it pretty quickly. While browsing our member registry, I found two other accounts he created but hadn't used yet. They went too.

So, thanks Dennis for the heads-up.

I didn't mean today. Derek deleted two of his OP's just last month, I'm pretty sure. I saw them, alerted Derek, and he handled it...

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  12:16:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He seems even crazier and more aggressive than last time.

I hope the nutcase as harmless as I initially thought...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 :  12:31:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Simon

He seems even crazier and more aggressive than last time.

I hope the nutcase as harmless as I initially thought...

In a conversation with a very wise man that I had last year on this very subject, he said to me; "It's the quite ones you have to worry about."

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Agita
Skeptic Friend

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  08:03:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Agita a Private Message  Reply with Quote

People like him are the reason I don't put personal info on public forums.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  20:32:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

Originally posted by Dave W.His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.

Not really my responsibility, but on behalf of Canada I apologize. Celine Dion was bad enough.

And Snow.

Don't forget Snow.

(shiver)

As long as you don't hold Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Jenny McCarthy, Matthew Hale, and Fred Phelps against us, we really can't hold Celine Dion, Whackjob mabuse, and Snow against you.

:)

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  21:35:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

And Snow.

Don't forget Snow.

(shiver)

As long as you don't hold Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Jenny McCarthy, Matthew Hale, and Fred Phelps against us, we really can't hold Celine Dion, Whackjob mabuse, and Snow against you.

Mel Gibson is Australian. Whew, eh? Now if we could only find a place to send the rest of them...

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  22:12:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

And Snow.

Don't forget Snow.

(shiver)

Mel Gibson is Australian. Whew, eh? Now if we could only find a place to send the rest of them...
Like maybe transport them to somewhere on the other side of the world, so, they'll never bother us again? Novel idea.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.