I wear boys underwear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Starring_Emma

4 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  02:44:53  Show Profile Send Starring_Emma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found this place after watching a bunch of James Randi and Penn and Teller videos on youtube.

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  03:35:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Starring_Emma

I found this place after watching a bunch of James Randi and Penn and Teller videos on youtube.
Well, ok, but I don't understand what this might have to do with skivvies.

But no matter; there are lots of things I don't understand. Why, sometimes I don't understand as many as six things before breakfast!

Welcome to SFN Emma!

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 06/02/2009 03:37:05
Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  04:37:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure your mother is glad you wear clean underwear, regardless of who used to own it.

Welcome.

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  07:21:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you're wearing boys underwear here's a tip - don't bother using that little slit in the front, most guys just pull one leg hole to the side.

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Baculum's page: http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3947338590
Go to Top of Page

leoofno
Skeptic Friend

USA
346 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  07:34:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send leoofno a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by The Rat

If you're wearing boys underwear here's a tip - don't bother using that little slit in the front, most guys just pull one leg hole to the side.

Really? I must have missed the memo. Been a front-slitter my whole life.

"If you're not terrified, you're not paying attention." Eric Alterman
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  07:47:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just go commando, then there is no need to worry about getting your junk caught up in a leg hole or a front slot.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  15:07:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by leoofno

Originally posted by The Rat

Really? I must have missed the memo. Been a front-slitter my whole life.

BAH! That little slit isn't big enough for mine[/bullshit].

Bailey's second law; There is no relationship between the three virtues of intelligence, education, and wisdom.

You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church? - The Bishop of Bath and Wells, Blackadder II

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  16:12:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh fellas, it might be a good idea to check out Emma's profile before we get too rank.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

The Rat
SFN Regular

Canada
1370 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  19:29:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit The Rat's Homepage Send The Rat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OUCH! filthy's right folks, I'm getting the duct tape for my mouth now...

Go to Top of Page

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  21:58:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Gorgo

I'm sure your mother is glad you wear clean underwear, regardless of who used to own it.

Welcome.
Umm, Gorgo, did Emma ever say the underwear she wears is clean, or might you have made a small assumption?

Edited to add: She found this site after watching Penn & Teller videos. My guess is, you guys won't say anything she couldn't have heard Penn Jillette say in that stentorian voice of his.

Edited by - Zebra on 06/02/2009 22:00:15
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  00:54:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Zebra

Welcome.
Umm, Gorgo, did Emma ever say the underwear she wears is clean, or might you have made a small assumption?

Edited to add: She found this site after watching Penn & Teller videos. My guess is, you guys won't say anything she couldn't have heard Penn Jillette say in that stentorian voice of his.

Still, we are not (most of us, most of the time) Penn Jillette. (Not, as far as I'm aware, that Penn has any unhealthy fascination with what a 14-year-old girl might wear.)

And then, of course, there's the whole Internet thing: The OP here and the profile are more likely than not to be the work of some male troll. Still, unless and until we know that, we should probably take Starring_Emma's assertions on face value, and be cautious.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  04:16:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, in the absense of more communication from Starring_Emma I will have to with hold any judgments regarding her person or motivations for posting here, other than her obvious good taste in YouTube videos.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Gorgo
SFN Die Hard

USA
5310 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  04:57:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Gorgo a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Yes, but the bigger assumption is that her mother is around to watch her, and that her mother has any say in what she wears.

I'd like my mother to notice that I stayed away from all other convesations in this thread.

I know the rent is in arrears
The dog has not been fed in years
It's even worse than it appears
But it's alright-
Jerry Garcia
Robert Hunter

Edited by - Gorgo on 06/03/2009 04:58:21
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  05:21:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

Originally posted by Zebra

Welcome.

Still, we are not (most of us, most of the time) Penn Jillette. (Not, as far as I'm aware, that Penn has any unhealthy fascination with what a 14-year-old girl might wear.)

And then, of course, there's the whole Internet thing: The OP here and the profile are more likely than not to be the work of some male troll. Still, unless and until we know that, we should probably take Starring_Emma's assertions on face value, and be cautious.

Exactly right. Here on the fora, we interact on a much more personal level than at any vidio site. Far better to err on the side of caution. Should Emma indeed turn out to be a troll, and I don't believe it for a minute, we can easily deal the situation with our usual grace & decorum.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  08:56:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Emma. I hope you post more on here soon. As a women here, I get a little lonely.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  18:44:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This Zebra is XX, also. (Well, I assume so, from my phenotype. I've never been karyotyped, to my knowledge.)

It's just that every time I mention my gender, the discussion in that thread comes to a screeching halt, so (it seems) I've been assumed by most to be XY.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.