Resisting The Temptation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  09:43:19  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have such a difficult time resisting the temptation to be a total ass and commenting when I see things like this posted on my facebook friend's status'.

From one of my cousins
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, But lets make sure to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for with out him none of us would be here.

I see this shit all of the time. I keep thinking that maybe I should start posting atheistic things on my status and see how fast I can lose my friends.

Thanks for reading my vent.

Thoughts?

Haole with heart, thats all I'll ever be. I'm not a part of the North Shore society. Stuck on the shoulder, that's where you'll find me. Digging for scraps with the kooks in line. -Offspring

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  10:32:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Ebone4rock

I have such a difficult time resisting the temptation to be a total ass and commenting when I see things like this posted on my facebook friend's status'.

From one of my cousins
Happy Father's Day to all you Dads, But lets make sure to give thanks to our Heavenly Father for with out him none of us would be here.

I see this shit all of the time. I keep thinking that maybe I should start posting atheistic things on my status and see how fast I can lose my friends.

Thoughts?
I'd ignore it.

Hey, why don't you friend me on facebook? Or are we friends already?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  11:06:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[/quote]I'd ignore it.

Hey, why don't you friend me on facebook? Or are we friends already?
[/quote]
Because I can't find you through the SFN page. For some reason when FB changed the format a few months ago you can no longer "see all" of the people who "like" the page.

Haole with heart, thats all I'll ever be. I'm not a part of the North Shore society. Stuck on the shoulder, that's where you'll find me. Digging for scraps with the kooks in line. -Offspring
Go to Top of Page

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  11:14:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Originally posted by Ebone4rock

From one of my cousins

Thoughts?
I'd ignore it.

Oh I do ignore it.....but the evilness inside of me wants to write " If some Heavenly Father was screwing my mom then I had better tell Dad so he can kick his ass"

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  14:30:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like when someone says "Jesus loves you" the reply goes "Oh shit! He does? I thought it was just a one night thing." SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds.