As rants go, I''ve seen better.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  07:20:35  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hell, I've done better than this bit of tripe composed by the sadly confused felixmab2. Surely felix, you can do better than that! Anyone with working mental faculties could.
Go present this at TAM 8, you little liars...

FLUSH ATHEISM!

Actually it is a ROYAL FLUSH!!!

Let me show you how ATHEISTS were partially responsible for 911

These ATHEISTS NEED TO BE ON THE TERRORIST WATCH LIST!

You don’t even have SCIENCE on your side…

You’re a perfect example of when PHILOSOPHY becomes an ENEMY OF LIFE...

Dont'cha just love it when they screech and shout, not realizing that it falls upon deaf ears, figuratively speaking? But screech away, screech away. It's always good for a chuckle or two.

I wonder how many sites our felix has spammed with this nonsense. I hope they are enjoying it....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Ebone4rock
SFN Regular

USA
894 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  08:07:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Ebone4rock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was a good one. I quite enjoyed it. I needed a good laugh to brighten my mood. Too bad it has been deleted.

Haole with heart, thats all I'll ever be. I'm not a part of the North Shore society. Stuck on the shoulder, that's where you'll find me. Digging for scraps with the kooks in line. -Offspring
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  08:55:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As an atheist I can confirm this belief. I always scream, Allah Akbar! every time I'm on a murdering rampage or about to drive my truck full of explosives into something. Just like all my Atheists friends did on 9/11.
This is just another deluded theist supporting his beliefs the only way any theist can, with lies, the distortion of facts and fantasy. It's the only way they have, their lives and faith are based on these. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  14:10:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No, SS, this isn't "just another deluded theist," this is Dennis Markuze.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  15:00:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is legitimately mentally disturbed. He needs professional help but probably refuses.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  03:12:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

No, SS, this isn't "just another deluded theist," this is Dennis Markuze.

I suspected that it might be (which is why I didn't answer his post directly).

It is a comfort to know that our Dennis still loves us.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

podcat
Skeptic Friend

435 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  01:32:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send podcat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really? They shout "Allah Akhbar!"? I thought they were supposed to shout "Heil Hitler!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJelU29jeI&feature=related

(The idiotic idea I just mentioned is brought up and debunked by Dawkins at 2:20 into the video)

“In a modern...society, everybody has the absolute right to believe whatever they damn well please, but they don't have the same right to be taken seriously”.

-Barry Williams, co-founder, Australian Skeptics
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  02:38:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I especially liked the demented Dennis Markuze's "you mofos killed MICKEY MOUSE!!!!" That aptly sums up the man's mental facilities.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  12:44:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by HalfMooner

I especially liked the demented Dennis Markuze's "you mofos killed MICKEY MOUSE!!!!" That aptly sums up the man's mental facilities.
Actually, I killed Micky Mouse. I bashed his head in a mouse trap, put him in the freezer to be sure all of his parasites were dead along with him, then, after a week, I thawed him and fed him to the Trans Pecos Copperhead.

I also killed Bugs Bunny for the benefit of a large Gaboon Viper, with the assistance of one Elmer Fudd, who beat him with a gun butt whilst I slit his annoying throat. Fudd's shotgun was the oddest I've ever seen; it had a knot tied in the barrels....

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  12:56:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Markuze is on facebook now. I got one of his PM's and sent it off to the facebook police. But some people are having a terrible time with him. Daniel Loxton says that he has to delete his screeds several times a day. So does the guy who runs the CFI facebook page. He's a real nuisance over there.

I'm starting to think a contract killing here might be the solution. But naaaaa...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

dglas
Skeptic Friend

Canada
397 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2010 :  14:00:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send dglas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He has pretty thin skin, actually. I taunted him for a bit on Facebook and then dared him to issue a death threat at me.
The words "batshit insane" seem to ...umm... resonate with him.
I told him I'm a Canadian. He seemed to realize what that meant - no border to hold him harmless on jurisdictional grounds.

--------------------------------------------------
- dglas (In the hell of 1000 unresolved subplots...)
The Presupposition of Intrinsic Evil
+ A Self-Justificatory Framework
= The "Heart of Darkness"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.