Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 39

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  10:58:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

So you admit that the science he is spouting is correct (even though you did not watch the video)

He did watch the video and gave a detailed analysis of the "science" in in.

Please reference DaveW's post of 10/27/2011 at 19:30:12.

So you admit to ignoring analysis that you don't agree with.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  12:00:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and by the way. You may lauggh at the whole Romanian Spynx and it being covered up. But when you realise what documantry is coming up that will show things happening like this you won't be laughing anymore.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=678294

That will show how these things have been kept hidden from us.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  12:08:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Oh, and by the way. You may lauggh at the whole Romanian Spynx and it being covered up. But when you realise what documantry is coming up that will show things happening like this you won't be laughing anymore.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=678294

That will show how these things have been kept hidden from us.

It isn't a documentary. It's fiction.

It even claims a link to Hawkings. One that is unconfirmed and takes a quote of his out of context.

Winter soltice 2012 will be a celebration for me in my religion. I'll be laughing the next day as I recall how you predicted that this would do anything at all.

The end of the seventh Pashtun will come and go without incident. The Mayan mythology here describes that a crisis will occur, not an end of time.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  18:41:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm laughing now, no need to wait some 13+ months Valiant Dancer. By then this won't even be a memory. Such nonsense.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  20:06:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Well at least you dropped any pretentions with that warning. But you know what? When you arrived here, you said you wanted us to help you sort this stuff out and find out for you if it's true or not. And when I objected you made out like you were really scared. (No one really bought it.) But now the story has changed. Now you're pushing this crap. I think you have been pushing this crap all along. So what's the story? Why are you on a skeptic site pushing all of this baloney? I really want to know.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2011 :  22:58:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Dave has still not given me the evidence that I ask for.
You got impatient after 7.5 hours. It's now been more than 24 hours since I discussed the alleged "real science" that Anderson "uses," and you can't seem to find the courage to even acknowledge that I answered your request, despite having the time to make three more posts to this thread.

Kil's latest questions point to the obvious conclusion: you, flan, are a fraud.
You can find experts here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHg7S-J0aPw
Oh, goody

3:58 - Anderson claims that the Navajo language has no tenses. This is a lie.

5:24 - "And the Mayans of Central America had a calendar based on the sidereal year that was just as accurate as the calendars of today." This is baloney. The Mayans had calendars based on periods of 260, 360 and 365 days. The sidereal year is 365.256 days long. Our modern calendars take care of the fractional days with leap days and we fix our clocks with leap seconds. The Mayan calendars had no such fix-ups. Anderson is lying again.

The rest is unimportant. It's unsupported assertions, speculation and quotes from historical figures struggling with the concept of time. Nobody who's thought about it argues that time is not a difficult concept. But that doesn't make the speculation meaningful.

Of course, what's really interesting about this video is that the voice of "David Anderson" is very different from his radio voice. Differences that "being on Skype" cannot explain. These are two different people talking.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  08:17:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you looking the videos where he is talking in Romanian, of course the accent will be different.

So you say there maybe two different people: It might be worth looking at this article that was released before Transylvanian Sunrise, where it talks about David Anderson's involvement. Also take a look at the ammount of times that extradonary events have been covered up and the idea of a masonic elite pulling the strings:

http://www.sovereignmindmagazine.com/Transylvanian%20Sunrise%20Emerges.pdf
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/29/2011 08:22:46
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  08:24:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also Dave, it should be noted that the DVD he released was made in 1999/2000 while the interviews he does now are in 2010/2011, his voice will have changed a little, everyone does over a certain amount of years.
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  08:37:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Also Dave, it should be noted that the DVD he released was made in 1999/2000 while the interviews he does now are in 2010/2011, his voice will have changed a little, everyone does over a certain amount of years.

Nice try chatty-poo. But that is completely flat-out wrong. It's fascinating how you make a completely ridiculous, unsupported claim and expect us to accept it as fact.

It's the 29th. It's snowing in the Northeast. Is this your "major event"

How does a chatbot respond to real-time events such as anomalous weather? Anyone humans (excludes you flan) give me some answers. I am fascinated by these chatbot thingies.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  08:58:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why are you here, flanagan? That wasn't an idol question. I'm not shootin' the shit. You must have some motive for pushing this stuff on a skeptics site. What is it?

And don't give me this crap that you want all this stuff explained to you. Both Dave and Cune have written long posts in response to your asking them what something means, and you have mostly ignored the meat of them, or ignored them altogether. So that falsifies your explanation that you want help understanding what you are posting. And you have dropped the scared bunny act. So what's the deal?

This is the second time I'm asking. Do not ignore this post.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2011 :  09:00:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, flan, I take your silence on the subject to indicate that you're conceding the point that Anderson's "science" is crap.

Are you looking the videos where he is talking in Romanian, of course the accent will be different.
You must think I am an idiot.
So you say there maybe two different people: It might be worth looking at this article that was released before Transylvanian Sunrise, where it talks about David Anderson's involvement.
Seen it before. Not interesting.
Also take a look at the ammount of times that extradonary events have been covered up...
If they've been covered up, then you shouldn't know about them.
...and the idea of a masonic elite pulling the strings:
Boring.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  13:49:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Well at least you dropped any pretentions with that warning. But you know what? When you arrived here, you said you wanted us to help you sort this stuff out and find out for you if it's true or not. And when I objected you made out like you were really scared. (No one really bought it.) But now the story has changed. Now you're pushing this crap. I think you have been pushing this crap all along. So what's the story? Why are you on a skeptic site pushing all of this baloney? I really want to know.

WHY I AM PUSINGH IT!!! OH FUCK FUCK FUCK I DON'T KNOW! IDON'T KNOW!!

Its just that for the last couple of years I keep seeing and keep being bombarded with the idea that a big change is going to happen. Something that will shake the foundations of the world we live in will change. Some of its the old UFO/ET disclosure and the Ancient Alien theory which Raul's fiml will be. But a lot of its is just much more freaky. I think its called the New Age movement or something like that (from what I have read on Rationalwiki).

I keep hearing things like that soon the world will have a shift in consciousness and we will abe one, or that are DNA will somehow have a transformation and become something like 12 strand DNA and we develope things like Sixth sense. Or that ET will come and help us reach the next stage of evolution. Something like that, but often much more freaky and more complex.

For example there was a lot being put on the idea that the Mayan calander ending on October 28th 2011, and the idea of Callerman's idea of a shift in Unity consciousness. Then there came a video called The Quickening, which basically delves into this along with Natuve American teachings and this whole idea of there being a Hopi prophecy and this conspiracy with the global elite causing destruction. It was really werid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHHZkUiRP30, http://awakeningasone.com/, http://www.facebook.com/groups/9191963559/) I mean I had of people who believe in things like crystal magic, healing and all of that. But what the hell is this. There are people actually organizing big events like on the 11:11:11 to do things like large meditations setting and think they are going to channel some gods or creat some sort of earth change where we all develope sixth senses. Not to mention these so called Mayan councils taking crystal skulls to various American cities in order to unlock some magical powers to prepare for the end of the Mayan calender for some great spiritual awakening - http://www.shiftoftheages.com/.

Not to mention there are people who have new age beliefs that really go into the conspiracy theories. Youtube channles such as this - http://www.youtube.com/user/chemlin and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4g6FX1PXmA (although that one acts as tough that Youtuber is part of the plan) go on about how are spiritual development is being blocked by an evil power and that we have to meditate and start acting like we know quantam physics to break it up, and that the Matrix is actually based on fact and we are living in some fantasy. I remember reading an article on Rationalwiki on how the older version of NWO conspiracy thought that the New Age Movement would become the one world religion and that we should fear them. Now its seems that New Age mystics have gone on the NWO bandwagon themselves and really put a twisted view on things.

Then there is this cryptic website that again puts importance to a date. This website goes into a whole lot of cryptic detail about sixth senses, questioning reality, quantam physics, lucid dreaming, then getting people to record this dreams and babble on about consciosness and openes. The dates gone and the site creator siad he would reveal what he actually meant for the pupose of the site and this great secret his keeping, but he still has yet to reveal it (http://oct282011.com/, http://record.oct282011.com/ - look at the second commeent when apparently the site creator siad he saw something two years ago that he was "not suppose to see", http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread743904/pg833 - they had a really big discussion on it).

Then there is the whole Stargate thing, remember this guy who siad he wanted to open Stargates to actually let the Annunaki out (whatever they are, space gods or something?) Well this is basically what his plan was suppose to be:

http://supriemrockefeller.wordpress..../15/chapter10/
http://www.wespenre.com/marduk-issue...d-anunnaki.htm

Then of course there is the whole Rmianian Sphynx and the supposly Hall of records, the giant structures, the tunnels, the cover up by Freemasons, the head of the department having Psychic powers, and Peter Moon saying in some of his interviews that the US goverment and Romanian goverment have agreed to let this information slowly come out to the public. Some of you may have heard of this in a another thread (also including David Anderson)

I guess its becuase I keep hearing how there is something big coming that will completly shake u how we view the worlds that I lost all sense of what to believe. I do admit that I have put to much time into these things, but its very hard to break the cycle, and when I try I still get moments of fear when these things start flashing back to me. Not to mention I have a family that believes in a lot of weird things. Mu uncle popped round for a visit and he went deicded that his idea of counceling (he did have an alchohol problem in the past) is to go to a spiritualist where apparently she manage to call 15 of his dead relatives and they wrote a list of things that he should look out for. Like names such as Edward, places, you get what I mean. Also my mother blieves in all of this too. She believes Ouiji boards are dangerous and when I told her that they were actually created as toys and don't do anything she really got defensive and angry. She thinks that spirits visit her and actually went to a John Edwards show. Plus she believes alines built the pyramids so if I were to talk about this she would lap it all up. I have been brought with a family who believes in all of this (I remember this summer at a BBQ, my mother, uncle, aunts and cousin all sat around a table and thought they were contacting spirits, when I gave the opinion that they were making this up and performing cold reading they told me to bug off, and that was before I started to lose my sense of critical thinking).

Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  14:09:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Why are you here, flanagan? That wasn't an idol question. I'm not shootin' the shit. You must have some motive for pushing this stuff on a skeptics site. What is it?

And don't give me this crap that you want all this stuff explained to you. Both Dave and Cune have written long posts in response to your asking them what something means, and you have mostly ignored the meat of them, or ignored them altogether. So that falsifies your explanation that you want help understanding what you are posting. And you have dropped the scared bunny act. So what's the deal?

This is the second time I'm asking. Do not ignore this post.

Becuase I have no where else to go to get people say that this is wrong. If I go to a paranormal or conspiracy theory website they will lap it up. If I go to a general board like Digital spy they will lap it up. If I try and talk about this to my parents, they will lap it all up. Skeptic websites are the only way that I can get a different response. Even though this is all very hostile. If I sometimes act like I'm believingg all of this, its becuase you all keep claiming that I'm making these claims. So a self-fuffiling prophecy happens and I start acting like I believe in them.

My take is that I DON'T want to believe this is all true. Its just that I'm scared that it is all true. Please understand this, its important.
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/30/2011 14:09:41
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  14:27:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well... You managed to get nine links into your non explanation. So unless your explanation is that you have lost your mind, why are you here, flanagan?

Melodrama is your go-to when you are confronted. That won't work anymore.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  14:27:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My take is that I DON'T want to believe this is all true. Its just that I'm scared that it is all true. Please understand this, its important.
But why then do you keep exposing yourself to this nonsense? Why can't you just ignore it?

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 39 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.77 seconds.