Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 39

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  14:33:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
flanagan:
Becuase I have no where else to go to get people say that this is wrong.

Yeah. But you don't accept any explanations. You have gotten great explanations from Dave and Cune. You, in fact, ignore all of the best ones. So why are you really here, flanagan?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  16:41:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But thats only one two things, there is so much more that I fear over, and maybe I also don't get satisfaction from some of them. I don't know... Maybe its becuase of my youth and inexperiance.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  17:56:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

But thats only one two things, there is so much more that I fear over, and maybe I also don't get satisfaction from some of them. I don't know... Maybe its becuase of my youth and inexperiance.
You don't behave like any young person who has come here with a challenge. And you don't act like someone who wants this stuff sorted out. Other than reacting to a few insults thrown your way, you have done very little to acknowledge the time people like Dave and others have put in, to demonstrate that what you are posting does not support the claims. As I said, you don't even comment on the meat of his posts. You just post more of them with some silly emotional appeal to get the read.

Now you have said that you were once a critical thinker. What that tells me is that you do know you are posting crap. So really. What's the deal? Why are you here?

Just so you know. We aren't here to satisfy you. There is no point to any of this if you aren't going to listen. You are just spinning our wheels. What are you getting out of it? I really want to know? Why are you here?

Warning Official Warning Warning

flanagan. Do to your "youth and inexperience" I feel I must, as an adult, set boundaries for you. If you don't start addressing posts where people have taken the time to check out your links, and responded to you, I'm going to assume that whatever it is you want, it has nothing to do with sorting this stuff out. Also, you may not start a new thread here at SFN until the open ones resolve themselves somehow. If you do open a new thread, I will consider it spam which is a bannable offense.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  19:41:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

You don't behave like any young person who has come here with a challenge. And you don't act like someone who wants this stuff sorted out. Other than reacting to a few insults thrown your way, you have done very little to acknowledge the time people like Dave and others have put in, to demonstrate that what you are posting does not support the claims. As I said, you don't even comment on the meat of his posts. You just post more of them with some silly emotional appeal to get the read.

Now you have said that you were once a critical thinker. What that tells me is that you do know you are posting crap. So really. What's the deal? Why are you here?

Just so you know. We aren't here to satisfy you. There is no point to any of this if you aren't going to listen. You are just spinning our wheels. What are you getting out of it? I really want to know? Why are you here?

Warning Official Warning Warning

flanagan. Do to your "youth and inexperience" I feel I must, as an adult, set boundaries for you. If you don't start addressing posts where people have taken the time to check out your links, and responded to you, I'm going to assume that whatever it is you want, it has nothing to do with sorting this stuff out. Also, you may not start a new thread here at SFN until the open ones resolve themselves somehow. If you do open a new thread, I will consider it spam which is a bannable offense.

Could you please point out what I'm doing wrong, I've just answered some of the questions people have asked me. Tell me exactly what nees to be fucking done. For fucks sakes!
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  20:16:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could you please point out what I'm doing wrong, I've just answered some of the questions people have asked me. Tell me exactly what nees to be fucking done. For fucks sakes!
Stick to one topic and discuss it. When somebody like Dave spends a lot of his personal time going over material you have presented only to have you totally ignore his efforts and move onto the next thing, that's rude and annoying. Acknowledge his points. Agree with them or criticize them, but at least discuss them. But when you show no interest in his findings and just move on the next thing, it makes it seem like you never really cared about this stuff in the first place, which makes it seem like Dave wasted his time. You can understand why people are pissed that you are wasting their time, right?

In order to stop pissing people off, you need to start acknowledging the feedback you are getting. Is it helpful? Do you agree or disagree with any of it? Has any of it caused to reconsider the plausibility of whatever it is you were worried about? In other words, we need to see evidence that you are listening and thinking about the information you have been provided. But if you aren't willing to think for yourself, don't expect us to keep doing it for you.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  20:28:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats the fucking point. Everybody thinks I'm a fucking chat box. And if I answer his feedback then another will just pop up and I will be forced to answer that.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  20:35:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

And if I answer his feedback then another will just pop up and I will be forced to answer that.
That's what normal people call "a discussion," the fucking point of which is usually to exchange information and maybe learn something.

If you're not interested... well, nobody is forcing you to post here.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  21:05:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Whats the fucking point. Everybody thinks I'm a fucking chat box.
They think you're a chatbot because you never discuss anything and just spam links. We're interested in your thoughts, not someone else's. Have an opinion!

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Edited by - H. Humbert on 10/30/2011 21:08:46
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  21:06:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's called a chatbot not chat box. English is not your first language is it?

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  21:10:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

And if I answer his feedback then another will just pop up and I will be forced to answer that.
That's what normal people call "a discussion," the fucking point of which is usually to exchange information and maybe learn something.

If you're not interested... well, nobody is forcing you to post here.

Are you angry at me?
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2011 :  21:39:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Are you angry at me?
What would be the point of being angry with you?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  13:25:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that you are all sick to deathabout the whole Romanian Sphynx thing. But I manage to find a passage in the original books that Radu wrote before translation by Peter Moon. It shows how Massinni himself seems to speak about how he and the bilderberg grouop operate and the battle of wits between the two:

http://tinyurl.com/5rlwjrs

Must read! If you can get over the bad translation, Massini goes into detail on how history is manipulated, how the money system was formed ect.

Unfortunatly the translation does not go through the whole page. So here is the rest done under google translate:

majority of the population are unknown. Basis which gives us the hidden sources of manipulation of the population is a state constitution. Its composition is a real science of psychology and human manipulation and so I made sure that the perception of con ¬ states constitutions main world powers to take part and our representatives. Constitutions must have a humanitarian way, even relatively complicated ¬ pompous and how, but also to hide their deep fashion ¬ formalities and undermining effective population control.
Perhaps the most widespread method that we created and have maintained it indirectly over tim ¬ endoscope is conflict, revolutions and wars in different parts of the world. It ¬ armed confrontations were always for us, a huge source of real ¬ ve rivets and a subtle way of maintaining and diri ¬ jare influence and power worldwide. Speculate any economic or social difficulties, especially in less developed countries. Due to influence bank that owns it, act in the shadow of that leadership status and ¬ act the same way in the case of adverse ¬ status. We never engage in one side or direction, because the outcome may be uncertain. But the secret driving both sides, we will be the winner, regardless of the outcome of the conflict. Current period is especially suited to the creation of con ¬ flicte ethnic and economic order. Are easy to produce, it takes more and attract many other interests from other powerful states, but rival, so that ultimately war is a war between the great ¬ ter of the world less and less limited national cause. Almost all major international organizations, whether political or military, have Masonic origins. Our venerable is placed in key points and is exac ¬ tity with our plans. I told you that we have patience. Fruit decay slowly, but surely even the thickest trunk. UN and NATO, to name just two of the most powerful "weapons" ours proved to be salutary decisions when deciding their training.
- Mr. Massini, is still something that does not understand, Caesar said, addressing a mine willed otherwise. How could anyone believe that what is most important in the world is a direct consequence of actions and plans world masonic organizations? This is just absurd and inconceptibil!
Senior Massini laughed heartily and longer lit a cigar. Caesar measure it in silence, through clouds of blue smoke slowly disperse cool mountain air. For a moment, Caesar thought exaggerated hidden his intentions and that he understood venerable plan. But her fears were soon dispelled.
- My dear, this is one of the main points of our doctrine. As you introduce me to you, things seem really so absurd and grotesque wear a garment so that the charges that we might make it appear in a light downright hilarious! in a certain way, it is the core of our ideology: to work towards the plan set, but also to make it appear that your actions are opposed to such a plan. so you can easily understand why we do not want to be publicized, why do not we honor, fame or public recognition because they are transient and, in addition, they are routed even ourselves through levers of control we have in the media. The success of our organization is especially that form a group and not act only in accor ¬ dance with the individual interest. Our actions are always correlated and follow a specific purpose and that we help one another and offer greater privacy are essential to success. Moreover, our rules and vows are very strict order, and very harsh punishment.

You wonder, perhaps, makes me also talk to your opening, without any fear and very sure of myself. I assure you that by doing this, we assessed the situation correctly. Or you think that hearing these things, you will be able to make known the whole world?
Here, senior Massini laughed heartily, but immediately afterwards his eyes They became cold and sharp.
- You have no power and no outside influence, Mr. Brad! Even once you've entered the attention you can steal OUR stop them. Of the opportunities available are precise: either follow us without conditions, or become non grata Persian. Analyze than the situation: you are alone, do not have links with the outside and you are subjected to a regime of high security. Do you, really, that it is difficult to determine if we want to remove your really so? But why do that when we can support yourself plans? In addition, you know things that you never even thought of them and you will enjoy absolute immunity and protection. From a certain perspective are valuable, but what is valuable to show its worth. Therefore, my dear, I see no reason to hide some of your principles and formalities ¬ action Masonic fashion. Would you consider a student normally a weak mind, but this is not ade ¬ cousin. Moreover, because you do not yet consider this approach too brutal, which is more specific in your case, I want to show a mutual respect and to behave in a civilized manner this discussion. I really want to create your framework of choice or decision apparent and give you some time to think. But in reality, I repeat, do not have any of that because we are those who hold power. Do not remain in practice than to follow.
Cold judge the whole situation. What do you think you could do? Who you think you might be able to listen without con ¬ sidereal you crazy? Freemasonry has always been taboo, it was against our real goals we ascribe great ideas or social trends and cultural ide ¬ ologiile or avant-garde principles of the world though, mostly, we are the ones we created in Instead, we opted for secrecy, mystery, action and withdrawal from the shadows. There are relatively few people have heard the name "Mason" or "Freemason" and even if they feel vaguely known, however they have not any idea what it really means. This mystery, this occultation carefully maintain that we have been very helpful over time, under these conditions, imagine that someone comes into the world and spreading infor ¬ mation that you have given them, who 1 - would think, who one would listen?
- Can you right, but do not ignore the force of a general current of opinion, that can destroy everything you built so far, Caesar remarked soberly.
- We know that already there are many, especially intellectuals, who know at least part of the truth about us and that we can not lie, but compared to the rest of the population, which is dull of a social system that we created All new and especially the information that you Conductor almost all of them are indeed usually ade ¬ a minority, in addition, they are dispersed and indirect threat warnings that we reference in this situation, even if some people ade ¬ v#259;ratele know our intentions, will adopt a passive attitude, considering that they are powerless, the momentum, ¬ bility possible to act effectively. They shall then vari ¬ Anta victim laments: "I know, but what can I do? What can we do? We are bound by hands and feet. We control and monitor everything we do. I do not think we have a chance "in this way, an important segment of the population that could cause us great difficulties and problems already filed weapons before battle.
However appear when someone seeks to attack us and present reality of our actions to those who do not know, we have multiple means of "appeasement" of. Our replicas then thoughtful and based on a fine knowledge of human psychology. They almost always start by launching a false news, negative about that person, because as you said, very well control the dissemination of information through the media. Suppose that the story appears in several newspapers that are distributed throughout the country. Readers are thus false story about that which is negative. Even if the next day or next day it is strongly con ¬ trazis#259; or even if a disclaimer that has already been consumed, first, there is imperative that all who read longer read canard and retraction the next day, thus leaving a negative idea about that person, even if that idea is false. Secondly, we must speculate as much tendency vicious contemporary man to orient all the time to scare stories that have a strong negative ¬ racter.
We know too well the influence of such suggestions terribly negative impact on the emotional nature of man. We know that they are destroying the harmonious energy of the aura nioase ¬, we know that bringing a subtle form of psychological stress level and know that they also lowers vibration and positive perceptions of beneficial human intentions. But however well we serve our interests, because they get tired and it debu-soleaz#259; people, makes them short of vigilance and superficial.
Achieve such a goal that I always pursued with perseverance: social entropy increase, even venture to say that we are the ones who brought this summer ¬ portability science to perfection. To achieve this social entropy, which determines a state of almost complete con ¬ fuzie, we always serve contradiction ¬ news producers, often having a sinister, deeply negative, support and invigorate it discusses books puerile or fantastic, but nevertheless have an attractive touch to capture the interest of weak minds, in search of sensational. We ourselves have launched this phrase and I made sure that this editorial to proliferate and even be accepted by people who now consider very valuable.
Economic and social system that we have imposed a very encouraging ¬ encourages competition in its incongruous appearance, unfair competition and calls stimulate consumption of goods as possible. All this is justified by humanitarian interest, that man's training and moti ¬ vation was to cross the "jungle" life threatening to a choke, in reality, however, this concern and agitation crazy man, who I keep pretty busy and nat ¬ tension, not only lead to a significant reduction of the values #8203;#8203;that are truly moral and ethical life, ie the per ¬ vertirea human nature.
Exploit these ideas and possibilities to almost any level of diffusion of mass media. This led us to encourage and support the proliferation of aberrant sexuality in its forms and child until almost unimaginable limits, because we found that the strength and virility of men and women's sensitivity and intuition diminishes quickly when confronted with such bad practices. man becomes unstable under these conditions, yields much faster and temptations, which is very important, can be controlled easily. To achieve our plans need to be minimum resistance, therefore a first step we offer ideas and profitable opportunities of people, Tru ¬ pen later to take full advantage of their weaknesses or certain provisions of the contracts They involve ¬ how blindly.
The world today is very well suited to model the action. We offer people more and more skin ¬ fathers, because we allowed the development of tech ¬ IGIE explosive, and they fall in place incentives and pleasures of all kinds, almost without discrimination. We know it will grind and a man without free will is like a stupid animal that is led to slaughter.
Special emphasis on youth here, because if you do not have a fruit tree, one must still dry when fry. All that can enhance ¬ s turn vicious children and adolescents is presented in very attractive, tempting, so we focus mainly to broadcast films that is exacerbated violence, horror films and those in turn emphasizes that ¬ s sadistic or profoundly negative features of his ¬ caracteru. To encourage their view we use a lot of publicity, I would say that advertising has become in a sense, the heart of trade. We stimulated the highest level so people tend to consume. This became like a "modern disease" of man, even if it needs something, he still has to buy, and eat and to buy, mostly unimportant things or even to make supplies in excess.
On the other hand, there is a close link between the temptation of money and how exercised they can be obtained and bound to the economic system we have set 1 is not easy to become rich and practically it is almost impossible to do the honest way. Therefore, the wealthy class is mostly a social class vici ¬ forced and perverted. Dishonesty and perversion has led the rich to have their own secrets when a man has the secret's obligations appear to others, especially through blackmail. We know very well how to exploit such situations, because we ourselves are its creators.
- I think however that not all people act in this way. If this is true, as you do in such cases, Mr. Massini? Caesar inquired.
Venerable up careless shrug.
- There are too few people remained basically not worth us interested in them. Consider your country. Here we have people with an easily installed, because I knew how to speculate the transition from a totalitarian regime, whose base everything we have put in an apparent freedom of action. I guessed correctly, for example, greed and lack of scruples that occur in man subjected to various concerns and private long ¬ NS. Such a man is like a traveler in the desert very own father ¬ Sahara which, when you reach the desert oasis is quickly the source water immediately and does not care that he is naked and everyone on it. After the revolution of your country I had nothing to do but wait and encourage economic disaster, especially corruption and temptation Romania before the brightness money. After a long period of hardship and deprivation of all kinds that have caused great suffering, he was expected to yield very quickly to the temptations that arise. Indeed, almost all fell into the net. Then I started working and politically. Do not worry, it's that way in nearly all states. We must be sure that the main job of Parliament and government are occupied by older people, many of them with a weak character, easily manipulated. Those who were mature and dynamic we have carefully cultivated side and especially proud of being deceptive feeling of power, which in their case was not yet a dominant feature of true leaders thus have exacerbated her selfishness, meanness and hypocrisy . It was necessary to have people in key positions can easily be tempted quite onerous business, which at the same time to do anything and step tra ¬ position and function, we have largely succeeded. Our efforts in this direction were minimal because avi ¬ fine-tuning and greed for money, coupled with great cowardice and duplicity made the most of your politicians a despicable bunch. This suits us, but I do not think it appropriate to talk more about this topic now.
Caesar hastened to take advantage of short pause.
- And for all this, senior Massini? Freemasonry actually aimed at? From what I've said before, you may not see them missing and yet, it is my impression that tenaciously pursuing a particular purpose.
- My dear, it is very simple. When a king absolute master over the kingdom and its people? Of course, if it has absolute power. This is, for us the stone from the top angle: the power to rule the world should come quickly in our hands. After all, this thirst for power is moti ¬ you have many politicians, governors and businessmen who agreed to enter our ranks. Above all, however, is our venerable elite, Illuminati, whose plan is the conquest of world power and achieve a perfect control, even on each individual on the planet. Arrangements for fulfillment of this plan are so diverse, that I would require too much time now to talk about them. I'll offer a few explanations, the rest of you will understand and learn quickly when you integrate the rules and concepts of our organization.
Influence and control over mankind can not really become active only when we are able to oversee everything. Forces and powers of mem ¬ bers sum of all our organizations gradually lead to this variant of totalitarianism, the freedom and autonomy of an individual ¬ thousand will be suffocated and monitored by us since the birth of being. To be sure of this result and the validity of experience, we invented - as an experiment - communism. However, we found that prolonged deprivation, fears the people, and as pre ¬ cult of personality that appear without exception to all heads of communist countries, creating tensions and encourage even the manifestation of the situ ¬ lucid vision in some members of the population a#355;iei that, over time, could create unpleasant surprises. The communist system has proven co ¬ respunz#259;tor for a certain period of time, for several decades. After that, however, it became inefficient and even dangerous to our interests.
As I understand it, we decided to end the experiment and gave "green light" political change. It was necessary to create the illusion of a "something", but we already knew, long before, that nothing can change "over night. "We expected so many social convulsions, the mentality, thought and purpose. We are the ones who spread the basic ideas of the new insidious social status through various media channels, through politicians and containing the substance creating the new and new openings in the financial system, especially for strain relations between people and government.
Welfare should not be felt at ¬ ge neral, but it is good to a certain stratum of corrupt people, so we can serve the interests, not because they have no idea, on the contrary, his appearances are always imagine that, in fact, they are the ones who act, those who decide, those who have power and all this we must support them, that mirage will not perish.
What I tell you now part of the top issues, less known, of Freemasonry. We must not imagine that every member knows the secrets of our pin-up and pla ¬. Access to ideas and our goals is always in phase and struc ¬ revealing information is also joined, also as impor ¬ tance successive steps, generally speaking, we always act on three distinct levels, which highlights very clearly Mason member functions and value. Although an overview of these levels and layers appear as indepen ¬ dent, they still contain a link that is essential to our understanding of the plan at ¬ mon dial. These connecting links are not known, however, than our elite of our great Enlightened.
The first echelon or level includes those who only joined the Masonic lodges or not our particular interest to be able to entrust the task diffi ¬ tics. They are "day-laborers", ie those who do many so-called small but useful work to the extent that, taken together, they prepare the ground for major new hits followed, such as the birth of various military confrontations, revolutions, defaults ¬ nal national level, ie a "heavy artillery" that is strategically important personalities used by our organization. These actions come on the scene scale, but only after "material" was prepared, ie after the "day-laborers' work our guide for a certain period of time from the shadow of ourselves, not that they give very good account The SCO ¬ checker that is pursued. In this category are mainly those who received a short time, those who got rich quickly but still have a weak mind, who is in search of titles, ranks and social recognition, in general speaking, snobii and the com ¬ plex certain mark of inferiority, they want to replace them imagining that they are part and even up high and rich stratum of society. You should be proud, hypocritical and selfish, with some financial power, but still insufficient ¬ ciently rich, so as to remain nostalgia after a truly royal life, which to jinduiasc#259; in secret. In addition, it is essential that they have relatively large positions in state machine, because we need the leverage and influence peddling at the top management and low level of local government, that is where we start from the plot that finds its way to the center. Therefore, this category of members of the ge ¬ neral orient us to attract professors, lawyers, doctors, surveyors, mayors and some local businessmen.
For all they've created some "valves", some moti ¬ you have to tempt and use later in our goals. There are clubs selected as Rotary or Lion's that are born feeling that are part of the aristocracy of the country and that is so the head of society, in reality, these clubs are a kind of dust in the eyes and even a shield against possible attacks from the outside, as per ¬ persons who are part of them will fight fiercely Tru ¬ pen to preserve the privileges they have acquired the mem ¬ bers in the so-called high-society life. and I know ¬ attracts mold and serious facade displaying a selected elite of that society in which they find it goes well people, people who is only the cream of society, who have power and influence in the various state bodies. This very attractive presentation by luxury maintenance, the possibility of having high-ranking relations and financial tor ¬ Aju, I repeat, all binding.

Our interest is to create large differences between social strata, that people very rich and very poor people, as far as possible without inter ¬ element mediation and support, which is the middle stratum, so maintain a general social condition whereby a man imagine that we have to face a continuous assault that ¬ by Buie to always be fighting to ensure their daily living or to increase their wealth even further. The tense mood and very busy fueling fear and as long as there is fear, unable to make room for peace, reconciliation, relaxation and even spirituality. Therefore we are interested to obstruct what could lead to better, harmony and true religion because otherwise our control and power are no longer effective.
- What does that mean? I will not have religion and that, conversely, undermine watch them? Caesar stated otherwise.
- Religion? Carefully analyze what is happening in the world. Rate racial hatred, fanatical sects deviations in the name of a single God but particularly the endless inter-ethnic conflicts which most, disen ¬ sions are based on religion, corruption and cowardice of the Christian church, and handling Orthodox Catholic pride! It is true that all we have orchestrated everything from the shadows, especially through the implementation of intrigues and perverse ideas on certain key points held by people labile and at appropriate time.
Instead, we offer people the kingdom Universal Architect, who can really take care of them. You call the prince of darkness. What does it matter? First of all you need to follow consistent personal interest in everything you do. This requires great efforts and commitments, sometimes very hard. For example, they can mean to deny your religion and give, even your soul, but you know the power, wealth and influence of extraordinary high society circles.
- Interesting. I had a different philosophy, but still very attractive is what I say with a fine irony commented Caesar, thereby following the original plan that you designed.
- No need to imagine, however, that these issues are known to all, continued to speak with enthusiasm venerable Massini. Far from it. I told you about the three general levels and their importance in our organization spread Masonic. Now it is clear that your first level of "day laborers" has no access to such information or to others that cover issues May occult masonry, especially those involving tra ¬ our activities worldwide.
Members of the second level, however, have the opportunity to know some of our inter ¬ national machinations so that they can engage more actively in political measures inter ¬ demer and are supported by our lodges much more influential. They are, especially those for whom we have established some form of hierarchy in steps or degrees, to the extent thirty-three. It is instructive to note how people are attached as titles, functions, and we speculate extensively recognized this advantage. A degree Mason thirty-three may be a basic pawn our overall structure. Over time we have sought to spread the opinion that it is, somehow, the high in the hierarchy that guide pyramid masonry. However, in particular tourism ¬ apple you that the second step is just the beginning for the elite Masonic world. But these things keep very secret, but even so some rumors have appeared. You must understand however, that we in the top of the pyramid, we can not be attacked legal and any other body of state orders is higher we Sat ¬ plul because we have created almost all of them.
- This means decision makers at the highest level, said Caesar thinker. How is it, however, that the third step in Masonry, that you said about me that are actually Masonic elite in the world, has a decisive influence without being known?
- No need to be known that how you think. We defend possibly in the world mainly due to inherited titles of nobility or bankers in charge of their affairs, which always take care to attach so-called charities and charitable foundations through which they were created by us is In fact, they allow us to work and huge amounts of money in the vehicle the appearance of legality and intentions who ¬ detectable. We are those who have, in fact, global financial monopoly, controlling all stock market project of world domination is a very good plan in place.
- But how did you manage to master the finance world? Caesar asked. No one can have access to all circulating money!
- The most money but the real control exert influence through huge loans that practically different governments commit to act in the economic world - and thus in the social - as we want. This is actually the main purpose for which we set up two large financial institutions in the world: World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF). But the most important victory obtained was shot and the United States of America debt, which now depend almost entirely on financial policy that we set. As you said, the essence of this policy is interest-bearing loans and, hence, claims that arise and all other obligations or concessions which it creates for us Borrowers states. Thus, eco ¬ nomic master the world, guiding it in the direction you want. We create real imbalance or default interest where we have to get something. ¬ tional bankruptcy countries are "specialty" us because we provide indirect access to virtually the entire leadership of a people. Of course, we prepare in advance and correlate these strata with those of misinformation ¬ IGI by international media, which belong to us. E a system that has dove ¬ dit abundantly in time and efficiency that we master very well. If anyone opposes his evil ¬ eliminate political scene or social workers do not, generally speaking, no problem because we have multiple relationships, corruption and the system's financial ¬ master it in special cases such as for example the U.S., we can not bribes per ¬ mistakes or actions outside the outer provided by us. Therefore, every American president ¬ reprezin not really your only choice and the emanation of our Masonic purposes, he must necessarily be a member of our lodges marked, usually those of the echelon two.
To hide the best political and financial maneuvers that trigger these purposes we serve the most spectacular, but also the hilarious idea that we were able to infiltrate the masses in the last two hundred years. This is probably one of the most valuable of our acquisitions, which brought us many services and proves very effective even today. You will be surprised, but it bears a very known name ¬ CUT: The notion of democracy itself it's not worth a damn, however, it is the best part of our plan in gear that has hit the masses. The main reason is that it raises their feeling of pride and power have, but in reality does nothing more than to produce a certain kind of enmity, struggle and temptation, offering the possibility of manipulation. Apparently, hidden games and great political power and financial interests are at the mercy of voters, those who vote. You have to make small compromises, so you can enjoy all the benefits later. What we get in November, in fact, the so-called democracy? in most cases this leads primarily to re ¬ divide between different social groups that make up a nation and an outright confrontation often between populations in the world. The idea that we offer the world, but by actually covering the agreement of all our true intentions and actions is to create the illusion of free choice for each individual. But when it comes to dozens and hundreds of millions of different people, stress and perverted their choice so-called "free" can be easily controlled by different methods. Storm should be allowed to be unleashed, but its general direction can be influenced so that to pro ¬ tejeze certain areas and destroy others. We have found the easiest and safe way to get chaos and division, for, despite appearances humanitarian and high moral values #8203;#8203;with which we overlaid the idea of #8203;#8203;democracy, they do nothing than to hide the core from which we started and which one have developed over time: hatred of others among them, blind struggle for temporal power and ease, the lack of unity. For us, unite people in ideas and concepts beneficial, positive, is very dangerous, because only when the masses are indeed usually strong with ade ¬ their action. This is why Tru ¬ pen which often aim to challenge the territorial fragmentation of state ¬ travels in many ethnic groups, each with their interests, their culture and beliefs religious. What we aim ultimately is blurring cultural and religious traditions of various countries and populations to the threshold at which they no longer need individuliz#259;rii force, then they are easily controlled and treated in a unique form of government, which course will be conducted by our elite global masonic.
One of the major obstacles that we face and that we must overcome is the traditions of different peoples and their desire to be your ¬ reporting to them. We monitor to get a "collective herd animals' acting automatically, which give them hay and water at well established and thus serves you unconditionally. This, as you said, have weakened vein ancestral traditions, be ¬ aplati zate and even ignored the true population values #8203;#8203;and symbols ¬ Lara, have perverted soul and feeling poisoned generate misconceptions young ¬ tions, lies and temptations of various vices, we largely succeeded. It was pretty easy for America because it has virtually no tradition now in the world is the place where our plan was best carried out: total dependence to the economic and social system, total control and financial subjugation, all of which are covered in mirage ¬ dinars extraordinary technology and the idea ridiculous and haughty first-world power. population needs certainty even a false power, is the unconscious need to cling to something that can create a vivid impression or internal security. We maintain this idea of #8203;#8203;mind power in Ameri ¬ cups, because it determines to a large extent not rebel against the system actually provided them comfortable even this idea of #8203;#8203;supremacy, in addition, vanity and superficiality arising here we are very helpful. Less vigilant and easy to handle, they serve almost as "top forward" in our plan to conquer absolute power in the world.
Here, Caesar wanted to know more details

- If it proves to be a hoax, why did it put so much emphasis on democracy?
- My dear, democracy has only the appearance of a good aspect, but actually allow expression of the greatest abuses or conflicts, said senior Massini. Are not people who have died or are dying in the name of democracy? Are not all laws and principles of civil ¬ structured liza#355;iei current laws democracy? Well, the appearance of this pole, which is democracy, also caused the appearance of the possibility of contrary ideas and the possibility of fighting democracy in this way, we've got conflict. Conflict is a solid foundation from which you can rule the world. again bring you remember about a fundamental rule of our Masonic method: secret serves both sides, be with - the political and economic maneuvering skills - for each of the combatants and thus you have ensured the success you want. And the fake word "democracy" has become a shield for many governments to operate unhindered in the sense that they seek, thus serving, in fact, their own interests.
Almost all states have been embarrassed to be able to support military spending, even if not in war. We pay these loans, but we ask the government to guarantee them with many riches: mines, forests, railways or major industrial sectors. This is the main way by which we gradually monopolized wealth of con ¬ trol state and country people.
- It seems, however, that the idea of #8203;#8203;democracy is good, but the way it is applied turns out to be perverse ¬ ality, Caesar noticed wanting to see the reaction of venerable Massini.
- It is true, in itself, democracy has value only when civilization has already reached a high degree of understanding and application of the mysteries of the universe and of life. Even then, however, it should be used only in a small group of people who take major decisions in a community or the nation. Democracy, in its true sense, can not work effi ¬ cient for large crowds of people who are heterogeneous. We know that it is a viable concept only if a company is facing beneficially, in which people think and act in unison and generally elevated consciousness, which is not the case with modern civilization.
- But the church has nothing to say in the wind ¬ parties? I knew that the masses much trust in the church and his advice is, are interested Caesar.
Senior Massini let them out a nervous gesture.
- Christian Church is one of our most dangerous enemies. Its influence is still quite high, but we act diligently to lower it as much. For this we focus mainly on the younger generation, which aim to ¬ unbalanced environment through our ideas. We focused mainly to inoculate the minds of ideas of freedom and democracy, which modern civilization knew that man can not understand and correctly manage. Everyone talks about and sustain freedom and democracy, but almost no one asks how is it that, despite good intentions, of humanitarianism and the desire for peace that are expressed throughout the world, there are more than ever wars, conflicts, tensions and misunderstandings in all areas of the world. thus we have raised to the rank hypocrisy of the ruling class and use the advantages ultimate situation. We also relied on the lack of common sense, the pride and infatuation of a sweeping majority of men who thus thinks he understands very well the issues and mechanisms of democracy and freedom of expression. Giving them the opportunity to act in this way, ordinary people acquire a sense of self-importance that sometimes it really exacerbates the ridiculous and embarrassing lines in pre ¬ smallness and torment their daily occupation and narrow, they come to imagine that persons with political responsibility, those who lead them and rely on their opinion. Politicians offer such ordinary people feel that they express the opinion that is very competent, but in effect it merely seeks greater influence opinion as ¬ aleg#259;to countries not in the direction of what is really necessary and useful for them, but towards mas ¬ interests are often many promises and misleading political platforms and uncoated, thus we defend even those who sought to enslave.

If the conglomerate generally con ¬ tration rises position our intentions, when its representative must be removed as soon as possible, generally adopt the technique dis ¬ credit by the media. Then continue through satire and ridicule, raising suspicion and mistrust in people's behavior and statements to that person, so gradually that no one will give him credit for the words. Since our attack is concerted and persistent, sometimes accompanied by blackmail method in different directions, the man soon will feel abandoned by everyone and even blamed for what had the courage to say or write. He will be threatened, blackmailed the professional line, marginalized in society so that eventually will give up giving up his act of courage initially, wanting to regain the advantages they have. in some cases it becomes even our ally.
This is the main drama of the society created by us: most people are weak and cowardly. Very few are those who resist attacks and our methods. However, they hinder our actions and what is bad for us, enjoy the sympathy and help even alto ¬ ra. This means unity and collective strength of opinion, that is exactly what we want to prevent. But worse is that some of these individuals or groups of people are very familiar with certain methods and techniques ezo ¬ terice they apply to counter actions by our existing ¬. It is not less true that our elite, the great enlightened apply stealth to influence and deter ¬ contamination of the precise effects on the physical plane. But however uncomfortable sun ¬ fear and often even some ¬ împedica#355;i in our plans by the forces opposed to us. It is therefore important to draw in our ranks a person who already has some remarkable powers as are you. We are willing to offer you very much, only then will you truly know life.
- But attacks against Masonic organization highlight not just her plans and intentions in the world? Caesar avoid a direct answer.
- Some people who oppose stronger pla ¬ our rivers, know the truth about us. Because the usual methods of annihilation acts more difficult in such cases we have added a trick: some venerable what we choose especially Echelon presents two aspects of the world about our organization, UTI ¬ lizând media for this we master. They do interviews and write a few books or articles that exposed some real issues, but harmless, about the structure and activity of users. He went on to sneak some principle of truth and lie four parts of the amalgam of data that is presented and therefore there is some truth, that whatever we do not one to challenge, but this appears to be exposed before the world the organization members themselves. How then could anyone suspect of hiding us when we leave ourselves to meet with some information? Naturally, those truths are dressed and stuffed themselves with lies, so that no one understand the big deal and, therefore, to abandon research interest in the subject. With all this movement, we are but the win, because our opponents can not present the truths we already have exhibited a perverted form, and if they will address the other side of our business, we will then be in a position oppressed and innocent victims, our side with the support of aged and influential. Today I began increasingly to adopt this method because it is time to go out in a measure of anonymity that it ¬ that we have imposed a centuries turn, due to sharpening of the struggle, much occultation we would create far more problems than advantages. Therefore, in the last fifteen to twenty years, I began to go out quietly out saying one piece of ade ¬ cousin mixed with many lies. We knew very well that repeating a lie over, it will end up being the truth, which resulted in most of the cases falling asleep ¬ vigilance by the people. However, it is now much closer fight, because the response of the population has become unexpectedly. We need to create the impression that we help people that are around them to "sorrow and suffering. Our directions for action, particularly through politicians, are to Simu ¬ a major concern for current social issues, Tru ¬ pen human affliction - caused mainly by global economic downturn led by our organization - and, through "day laborers" that I have spoken and their following ¬ Aju, fed the idea that we are very interested in these issues and strive to improve them. In fact, all this "show" is only to gain confidence that the masses at the right moment and in the best situation to take possession of political and economic leadership of the entire planet by creating a unique world government, under our direct control and all. have so much confidence as to win the masses, Tru ¬ pen to create the illusion of a natural scheduling of events to come, terrible world crisis and exit the chip surface as saviors of humanity because we have the financial resources necessary to achieve this, in principle, the task is not as difficult as much vigilance masses is already weakened by other ways that you apply for a long time with juice ¬ ces: daily routine service television programs structured so as to inoculate the human subconscious passive attitude and lack of opposition and to discern ¬ saved, chemicalize food, drugs, diseases of all kinds.
Saying this, senior Massini ceasuJ suddenly look elegant, inlaid with diamonds, to the wrist. It already had cause chills cold evening air.

- I think it is time to stop, said venerable. We rely on your extraordinary capacity to adapt and personally, I think I managed to make you understand quite well the basic aspects of the work of our organization, tonight I go to Amsterdam, where you must solve some problems. Among others, I will notify the other venerable about the impression that I've done it.
Senior Massini Caesar looked at him a moment with a benevolent air.
- Appreciate the outcome of our meeting as positive and I expect to support as your part. Was neces ¬ jump you to know the truth about organized largely Masonic ¬ tion to avoid a jam after conception. I will shortly come to visit you again and that will be an important moment. I could even say that it will be a tough test for you. Until then we will prepare everything you need to integrate into our organization.
Venerable already had risen to his feet, leaning against his cane splendid inlaid. Caesar was accompanied by a helicopter. His strategy seemed to pay off, because persuaded without making much effort and without requiring anything yet. It is true, however, that senior Massini time ¬ ese so sure of himself and so dynamic in his approach and explanations that Caesar accepted practice was considered almost as a matter of course. Ven ¬ erabilului subtle force was formidable psychological balance and only very firm rule of Caesar and his mental energies have made him resist influences smoothly amazing assets that have great Mason when he wanted to get something. Caesar told me that in those moments of mental radiation power was so venerable ¬ Nica and dominating, that it would be provqcat undoubtedly a deeply hypnotic effect on an ordinary person who can not control the higher mental levels. He felt in terms of gold hard impact that energy enveloping, whose vibration was deeply negative, but they acted simultaneously sublimation at higher levels of being and its mind. His act has caused a strong commitment to keep perfect control of the situation and develop a full lucidity in dealing with senior Massini.
Perhaps the reader will turn to consider the significance of the meeting between the two superficial. Now, when I already know all the ins and outs of the situation, it can apple ¬ tourists, but it was a real surprise even for Caesar to know the real reason for discussion and cunning that always stood behind it. However, subsequent events were to dea.câ#351;tig the cause of Caesar, because of its ability to extra ¬ ordinary slip "knife edge" in a very tense and dramatic situation, involving even very important decisions at the state leadership .

SECOND confrontation: essential information

A few months after the last meeting in which Caesar told me stunning revelations of Venerable Massini, I was again contacted to have a meeting with him. It was the beginning of June, 2003 and that would constitute a very important moment for deeper elements that you found out about the masonry world. Caesar explanations I have built it on some aspects that were unclear from the story since I first discussions he had with senior Massini. This clarification was necessary for me to have a fair view on the current situation as the whole mankind, certain subtle mechanisms and laws that escapes and the secular understanding of the direct relationship between methods of handling the franc and the illusion that Masonry ¬ most living human beings. Another fundamental aspect of that encountered was finding a ¬ During these meetings the highly confidential information that is ¬ nior Massini revealed a Caesar. Actually, that was a really amazing foundation for discovery that was to be made Bucegi, shortly after disclosure. Events were held fast, and I played his ¬ spectatoru seeking ecstatic extraordinary film of ancient mysteries.
After a period of several months of their first issue, has held senior Massini and a promise to you again ¬ cial Caesar, but by that time the meeting took place in a luxurious villa in Bucharest, which was central focus of the protocol ¬ high diplomatic level, of one of the most powerful countries. The invitation and the necessary preparations were made by senior Massini through diplomatic channels at the top of the state, almost the same as for the first meeting. The difference was the fact that General Obadiah was a man who has directly informed Caesar that invitation, but even one of the secretaries of state government to order one of the ministers.
The meeting between the two was much shorter than the first meeting and a proposal was rather strange that it made a venerable Caesar, he gave it extremely confidential information in exchange for a promise to provide access to repre ¬ sentatives of the masonry to the discovery that was to be made based on that information secret, little by little, the veil from the hidden intentions of Venerable began to be pushed aside. Caesar guessed then that the first meeting with senior mobile Massini is represented, in fact, preparing to obtain his ¬ terenu its acceptance at the second meeting, in those circumstances, it was likely that venerable foundation ¬ tantele proposals were not, in real ¬ Tate threw dust in his eyes than to win the fall of Caesar ¬ entrusted to him a cause masonry to facilitate control over what might have proved a great state secret in Romania. ¬ subsequent events were to confirm these suspicions compensated Caesar's.
The second meeting with senior Massini took place in May of 2003, when Caesar entered the po ¬ sessile secret data which has provided great Mason. Due to the position they have in diabetes and that this department is the only body empowered to intervene in action was the kind of special situations, Caesar quickly understand the main reason he was strongly requested by senior Massini. As I mentioned it, leading representatives of Freemasonry worldwide had a terrible power in almost every government on earth, yet their influence can not exceed a framework for action. They could, for example, to "manufacture" and trigger wars between countries and populations, but could not force in certain directions which held mostly by the internal structure and mode of security and defense agencies of the country. With other words, they could provide a relatively easy framework for conflict on a continental area, but still could not compel military action within a country, if there was a major reason that usually involve ethnic battles or conquests of new territories.
Case information of exceptional importance that senior Massini offered a Caesar fit into a different category. This information related to a specific location in the mountains Bucegi, but it was incomplete ¬ hair. As learned from the venerable Caesar, there exists something that could not be identified even by the latest technological means and that was, in fact, the great question mark of the problem. Caesar realized that venerable still have some information that he has not revealed. Although not aware of the reason, he understood that the information was probably very important for world leaders masonry, since they used all their influence to secure access to them. It was obvious that he could not talk of armed raids in force of foreign troops in Romania, regardless of reasons. Even if, for example, would have escalated territorial conflict in Transylvania ¬ tion, it would probably have required a long time, much agitation, war, dis ¬ trugeri and especially a European diplomatic scandal, clearly, the This time the Masons did not want that. The conclusion was that what he required them interested in the highest degree exclude the intervention force and, especially, knowledge of that aspect excluded by some people. Among other things, this explains the secret summit that was requested by senior Massini for the two meetings, and representatives of leading decision Bilderberg group to contact only one Caesar in this matter. The reason was simple: to be found per ¬ Soane right to have a very large office decision and action in that case, then it had to be tempted with many promises, and thus winning the trust, at last, she had determined to support collaboration with great Masons and to enable them to exercise con ¬ trol and influence at that level. Caesar was considered the ideal person for this plan, but action had to happen quickly co-option, to not let too much time thinking and also to avoid unpredictable side of him. Probably mis ¬ section was regarded as a vital global masonry Tru ¬ pen and it had necessarily to succeed. Therefore the chief sent a representative of Bilderberg, an expert in psychology recruitment, which, moreover, was endowed with certain powers of influence hice ¬ psi at a distance.
From the data we have available then, Caesar realized that freemasonry sought to acquire ¬ deasc#259; world in as short a time control of a secret location Bucegi, excluding any form of publicity and wanting even gradual concealment ¬ ties to existing power to that place in Bucharest, after representatives of the elite had access there.
Such situations were on the edge. As always ¬ forever for large state secrets, could jeopardize the leaks all the action, because there were political rivals were not entirely controlled by Masons. Therefore, the operation seems to be a particularly delicate. They were skilfully combined influence discretion, to exercise control and power ac ¬ #355;iunii. Even for master masons, one case was particularly difficult, mainly due to limited access which they had to coordinate research activities in the area Bucegi.
This was the general situation that I described it at the beginning of Caesar our meeting in the previous months reflected on the many aspects and implications of the story of the first discussion of Caesar and senior Massini. Oripilarea that had been included in some way explain the inability to understand all the nuances of the items we found it. Having from one to obtain additional information ¬ mation, I just happy to do some research and dis ¬ crete ordered in my mind lifted even a few general guidelines existential problems and waited patiently for a new meeting with Caesar signal to find answers to them. Meeting would be a meaningful and valuable explanations that cul ¬ mined by finding a secret that senior Massini Caesar revealed.
Contrary to custom, technical director of DZ I ¬ ITAS applicant meeting only two weeks after the second meeting he had had with the venerable Massini. He testified that he did so because things are proving to be of utmost importance and that, unless proper sanitation focus on future actions, they could get out of control and could become harmful effects. Caesar knew that in the near future would have had sufficient time and opportunity I encountered ¬ we disclose everything to me, therefore he preferred to expedite the meeting with me, to be sure that I will find all the information necessary to publish them in a credible way. Coming months would be extremely ¬ Zion and amazing skin by novelty discovery was made in Bucegi. regarding my encounter with Caesar, which preceded the big event in August, 2003, it was very well integrated in the oasis before the "storm" that already appears on the horizon. "

http://tinyurl.com/5rlwjrs

Chills ran down my spine reading all of this. A first hand account of a conversation between the writer and the freemason.

[Edited to tinyferize the links - Dave W.]
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/31/2011 13:38:11
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  13:50:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is Massini a real person?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

larryleondavis

USA
1 Post

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  13:51:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send larryleondavis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Einstein is attributed with saying "Two thing are infinite: the Universe and Human Stupidity;and I'm not sure about the Universe.1" I thought this was a forum that,as the mission statement put,promotes critical thinking,science and logic,so why do we have to put up with people trying to "time-travel cover-ups" and "the Illuminati" on are web site

1."Ego,Hunger and Aggression" Perls,Fredrick S.
This book contains the earliest version of the quotation ; It occurs in a chapter called “Hunger Instinct”

Furthermore, this impatient, greedy attitude is responsible more than anything else for the excessive stupidity we find in the world. Just as such people have no patience to chew up real food, so they do not take sufficient time to “chew up” mental food.

As modern times promote hasty eating to a large extent, it is not surprising to learn that a great astronomer said: “Two things are infinite, as far as we know – the universe and human stupidity.” To-day we know that this statement is not quite correct. Einstein has proved that the universe is limited.

The quote is attributed to “a great astronomer.” The theories of Einstein did have important astronomical implications, but it is odd to label him an astronomer. Also, the subsequent comment by Perls depicts Einstein’s results disagreeing with the quotation. However, it is conceivable that Perls is referring to Einstein.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2011 :  13:52:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is this crap with those links? They don't really go anywhere. Plus they are way too long. And so is what you posted, flanagan. And you know that chills didn't run down your spine after reading that. Knock off the melodrama.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 39 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.94 seconds.