Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 39

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  14:30:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like any of this will matter if Frodo doesn't get the ring back to Mount Doom.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  14:35:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just ggetting so frustrating, a lot of things about this scare me whether its Signore Massin the whokle chamber thing or the big conspiracy, particularly from this passage in the advertisement PDF page:

Signore Massini has obvious ties to the Vatican as well as tremendous influence if not outright
control of cer-tain important positions at the Penta-gon. Although very powerful, he has reached
beyond the limits of his power with regard to the discovery in the Bucegi Mountains, an area
which he very much wants to control. He is forced by circumstances to appeal to Cezar for his
consent to open up this mystery. Cezar is in a tough position because he understands the evil that
this man represents but also the fact that he might lose his position if he rejects his request.
Massini also brings with him the technology of the Ameri-cans who can penetrate the physical
barriers surrounding the mysterious hidden chamber.
Transylvania Sunrise gives a blow by blow description of the battle of wits between these two
formidable metaphysical opponents. While it is not proper to reveal the entire outcome, the
Americans do join forces with the Romanians and penetrate the mystery in a joint effort. In real
world politics, one can view the truth of these matters with Romania’s sudden emergence on the
world scene as a member of NATO. America is also now putting military bases in Roma-nia and
the two countries have enjoyed a new diplomatic relationship which is unprecedented. If you are
a side-line researcher and look deeply into the matters covered here and in the book, you will
find out they are indeed re-flective of the truth.
In the end, neither Cezar nor Signore Massini get all of what they want. A compromise is worked
out, but the chess match continues to this very day. A room or cave full of high tech artifacts is
discovered that make the concept of a stargate seem dull by comparison. One of these features
in-cludes a projection hall where one can see the past history of Mankind. It is
uniquely specific to each individual who views it and is tied to the DNA and biofeedback of the
observer. There are also three tunnels which lead to mysterious places, including Iraq, Egypt and
Tibet.
Since the writing of the original book, these tunnels have been explored to varying extents.
According to what Radu has relayed, one of these tunnels was the province of the Americans.
The others, however, have been explored by both Cezar and Radu. After penetrating these
tunnels, with technological help from the Americans, a very successful expedition was made last
October where contact was made with beings from the Inner Earth. I cannot say more about it
because that is all Radu has said about it. In his last letter to me, Radu has also stated to me that
he is very sad because Cezar will be leaving him in the next few months as he now has a new job
as an “ambassador” to their civilization. This all sounds very bizarre, but it is what was reported.
Radu holds back a lot of information because he does not like to say things that he cannot
substantiate. As a result of Cezar’s imminent departure, I fired off copies of The Montauk Book
of the Living for both him and Radu.
Although it is not in my power to prove any of these claims, it is important to realize that the
Masons have paid attention to Romania because they have known for a long time that it is a
potential powder keg for them. There are prophecies in scrolls from the Vatican as well as the
Vienna Museum with regard to Romania and the role it will play in the near future. The priest
who influenced Cezar and Gen-eral Obadea also made a similar prophecy which has begun to be
realized. How far this will all go is anyone’s guess, but it is my karmic destiny and assignment to
report on this and ferret out what truth I can.

I mean for gods sake tthere is a batle going on that could affect the whole of humanity. I didn't bother getting washed or dress becuase I had to keep finding answers. I've just sat down on my laptop all day trying to find answers. And none of you know what is going on, your just swimming in your own pool of ignorance and bias. Please help.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  16:44:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

I'm just ggetting so frustrating, a lot of things about this scare me whether its Signore Massin the whokle chamber thing or the big conspiracy, particularly from this passage in the advertisement PDF page:

Signore Massini has obvious ties to the Vatican as well as tremendous influence if not outright
control of cer-tain important positions at the Penta-gon. Although very powerful, he has reached
beyond the limits of his power with regard to the discovery in the Bucegi Mountains, an area
which he very much wants to control. He is forced by circumstances to appeal to Cezar for his
consent to open up this mystery. Cezar is in a tough position because he understands the evil that
this man represents but also the fact that he might lose his position if he rejects his request.
Massini also brings with him the technology of the Ameri-cans who can penetrate the physical
barriers surrounding the mysterious hidden chamber.
Transylvania Sunrise gives a blow by blow description of the battle of wits between these two
formidable metaphysical opponents. While it is not proper to reveal the entire outcome, the
Americans do join forces with the Romanians and penetrate the mystery in a joint effort. In real
world politics, one can view the truth of these matters with Romania’s sudden emergence on the
world scene as a member of NATO. America is also now putting military bases in Roma-nia and
the two countries have enjoyed a new diplomatic relationship which is unprecedented. If you are
a side-line researcher and look deeply into the matters covered here and in the book, you will
find out they are indeed re-flective of the truth.
In the end, neither Cezar nor Signore Massini get all of what they want. A compromise is worked
out, but the chess match continues to this very day. A room or cave full of high tech artifacts is
discovered that make the concept of a stargate seem dull by comparison. One of these features
in-cludes a projection hall where one can see the past history of Mankind. It is
uniquely specific to each individual who views it and is tied to the DNA and biofeedback of the
observer. There are also three tunnels which lead to mysterious places, including Iraq, Egypt and
Tibet.
Since the writing of the original book, these tunnels have been explored to varying extents.
According to what Radu has relayed, one of these tunnels was the province of the Americans.
The others, however, have been explored by both Cezar and Radu. After penetrating these
tunnels, with technological help from the Americans, a very successful expedition was made last
October where contact was made with beings from the Inner Earth. I cannot say more about it
because that is all Radu has said about it. In his last letter to me, Radu has also stated to me that
he is very sad because Cezar will be leaving him in the next few months as he now has a new job
as an “ambassador” to their civilization. This all sounds very bizarre, but it is what was reported.
Radu holds back a lot of information because he does not like to say things that he cannot
substantiate. As a result of Cezar’s imminent departure, I fired off copies of The Montauk Book
of the Living for both him and Radu.
Although it is not in my power to prove any of these claims, it is important to realize that the
Masons have paid attention to Romania because they have known for a long time that it is a
potential powder keg for them. There are prophecies in scrolls from the Vatican as well as the
Vienna Museum with regard to Romania and the role it will play in the near future. The priest
who influenced Cezar and Gen-eral Obadea also made a similar prophecy which has begun to be
realized. How far this will all go is anyone’s guess, but it is my karmic destiny and assignment to
report on this and ferret out what truth I can.

I mean for gods sake tthere is a batle going on that could affect the whole of humanity. I didn't bother getting washed or dress becuase I had to keep finding answers. I've just sat down on my laptop all day trying to find answers. And none of you know what is going on, your just swimming in your own pool of ignorance and bias. Please help.

You are the only one swimming in a pool of ignorance. It is fear and ignorance. Prime toolos of people who want your money.

Freemasonic hatred runs deep. None of it has any basis in reality.

We've taken notice of your claims. We have found them baseless.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  17:05:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

WILL YOU STOP GOING ON ABOUT FUCKING ARGS FOR GOD FUCKING SAKE!!!!!!!
Yes, the all-caps makes you look rational.
Just put that to one side for one fucking sake and look closely!
I've looked more closely than you have, apparently. Anderson Multinational is run out of a UPS store.
Most of the content from the book were not written by Peter Moon, yes Peter Moon has an extensive list of books that go into a lot of topics, from the Montauk Projects to Scientology and his meeting with Hubbard (http://tinyurl.com/42s6o8f . But the book Transylvanian Sunrise and Transylvanian Moonrise (2009,2011) are based on earlier books written by a man called Radu Cinemar, here is the fucking link: http://tinyurl.com/3eftm4w
Okay. So what?
and another that was written way before 2008:
http://tinyurl.com/3vnwfjs
Okay. So what?
So fucking get into your head. Radu Cinemar and Peter Moon are not the same fucking person, they are two individuals...
I never said they were the same person. You've finally provided some evidence that Radu is a real person. He's a Romanian author of fiction. Bravo. You still have no evidence that Anderson is a real person.
For now forget about David Anderson and Peter Moon but yes they are real people, here's David bloody Anderson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHg7S-J0aPw
No, that's an actor portraying Anderson.
...and here is Peter Moon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTVGfWYkMCY, these are bloody real people who have been around for a long time...
I never doubted that Peter Moon is real, or that he's been around for a long time.
...and really believe in what they say...
I see no evidence for that.
...drop the fucking ARG thing for sometime!
You're the one who discovered that it's all an ARG.
...you are all so fucking lazy and won't look at the bigger picture.
The bigger picture is that it's all a game.
When I try and show you fucking evidence withh links you just don't bother, YOU JUST DROP IT BY USING THAT FUCKING "ARG" WORD, WHICH IS FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!
Why do you find reality so annoying?
Look at the information given by Radu Cinemar, look at the words that Signore Missini actually said to him that is recorded in the book. Look at people like Dr. Xien and Bob Cezar. Look at the phone call in that youtube channel. Look at it all. DON'T FUCKING SAY ARG! I FEEL LIKE HACKING SOMEONE OVER THE HEAD BECUASE IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! I'M TERRIFIED OF WHAT IS GOING ON BUT NO ONE HERE IS BOTHERING TO TAKE NOTICE!

FUCK!
FUCK!
FUCK!
You need to go get some Clonazepan. Seriously.
And none of you know what is going on...
Yes, we do: you are making a fool of yourself.
...your just swimming in your own pool of ignorance and bias.
Quite the opposite, actually. You keep on reading and re-reading the stuff the culture jammers want you to read, while we looked at outside sources of information.
Please help.
Tried to. You rejected the help. Now I'll just sit back and laugh at your paranoia.

You won't even answer one simple question.

[Edited to shorten links - Dave W.]

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  17:18:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But I never said it was definatly an ARG, I just said theree may be a case of it being an ARG on once incident. Does not remove the fact that Anderson has been claiming he has been a researcher for time technology since the 90s, when he had a website called thee Time Research centre. There are documents made in the early 2000s that tell of his involvement with the US goverment after 9/11.

And anyway, it sstill does not explain the Signor Massini character and freemasonry, as well as that mysterious phone call when the TV channel. Not to mention that these books are very unique, I have never seen anything like that and its stupid to call it all an Arg.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  17:29:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

But I never said it was definatly an ARG...
I never said you did. You provided the evidence needed to show that it's an ARG.
...I just said theree may be a case of it being an ARG on once incident. Does not remove the fact that Anderson has been claiming he has been a researcher for time technology since the 90s, when he had a website called thee Time Research centre.
Can you show us that evidence again?
There are documents made in the early 2000s that tell of his involvement with the US goverment after 9/11.
Where?
And anyway, it sstill does not explain the Signor Massini character...
"Character" is exactly right.
...and freemasonry...
You must be joking.
...as well as that mysterious phone call when the TV channel.
There's no mystery if it's part of the ARG.
Not to mention that these books are very unique, I have never seen anything like that...
Your ignorance does not constitute evidence of anything.
...and its stupid to call it all an Arg.
If it is one, then it's stupid to not call it that.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  17:39:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really want to punch you in the face multple times becuase YOU KEEP SAYING ITS A FUCKING ARG! YOU ARE JUST BEING FUCKING LAZY! Radu's books were written by himself and Peter Moon had nothing to with them until he came across them in 2009 and wanted to translate them in English. This Radu guy wrote them as non-fiction and if Peter Moon is creating an ARG then that guy must have had psychic powers if he created the books in 2004 in order to be part of it 5 years later. They are not part of an ARG. Heck before I mentioned Ong's hat you had no idea what an ARG was, but becuase you are a fat and lazy fucker you just want to use the word ARG in order to avoid the issue, No wonder yor wife is a fat bitch and your children are retarded cunts who are braindead.
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  17:46:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this would be the site to seek immediate and desperate help. This is a skeptics forum and you do come across as a Freemason believer. Which would alert most skeptics here to suggest you deal with your delusions elsewhere.

If you noticed the global economic disaster was created by American financial institutions trading in derivatives. That is beyond most Freemason control.

The second reason for the global crisis is the rate at which China is creating unemployment in countries by manipulating their currency which makes their good cheaper to buy than locally manufacture. China has no known historical connection with FreeMasons.

Humanity is not threatened by China. Most of their apprentice programs are for local manufacturing production and global domination is antithesis to the culture of a closed society.

Which leaves some influential people behind some very devious contemplations. But does that rise to the level of a global conspiracy. There isn't a large enough aspirin to deal with that size of a headache.

Your ignorance is understandable. The world had moved on while you still had your head stuck in the toilet bowl and forgot to flush the paranoia away.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  18:02:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I never really cared about Freemason, its just that this Radu guy is telling us there is some sort of Freemason conspiracy. Whatever it is he is saying that dark forces out there, and that Signore Massini is part of it
Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  18:08:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I never really cared about Freemason, its just that this Radu guy is telling us there is some sort of Freemason conspiracy. Whatever it is he is saying that dark forces out there, and that Signore Massini is part of it

If you are that easily spooked then flush twice.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  18:29:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I really want to punch you in the face multple times...
Got enough money for a plane ticket to cross the Atlantic? I'd be happy to meet with you, face to face.
...becuase YOU KEEP SAYING ITS A FUCKING ARG! YOU ARE JUST BEING FUCKING LAZY!
And you're being insane.
Radu's books were written by himself and Peter Moon had nothing to with them until he came across them in 2009 and wanted to translate them in English.
Transylvanian Sunrise is not simply a translation of a Radu Cinamar book. It is new fiction by both men, at best.
This Radu guy wrote them as non-fiction and if Peter Moon is creating an ARG then that guy must have had psychic powers if he created the books in 2004 in order to be part of it 5 years later.
Show me a quote from a Radu Cinamar book from 2004 that talks about David Lewis Anderson.
They are not part of an ARG.
Prove it.
Heck before I mentioned Ong's hat you had no idea what an ARG was...
Oh?
...but becuase you are a fat and lazy fucker you just want to use the word ARG in order to avoid the issue...
No, you're the one who is avoiding the issue. I ask you simple, direct questions about the subject at hand and get schoolyard taunts in return.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  18:34:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Oh, please avoid reading anything by Umberto Eco or Robert Anton Wilson. Those fiction authors will blow your mind about dark conspiracies, written as if they were true. You should probably avoid Stephen King, too. And Clive Barker, Preston and Child, Carl Sagan and definitely stay away from the works of Kurt Vonnegut!

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  18:41:29   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With the David Anderson thing, Moon only mentions him becuase he often has conferences in Romania for children called Atlantykron:

http://www.atlantykron.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantykron

The other reason is that Moon, when talking to Anderson while translating Radu's books, suspects that the technology Anderson developed for the US govermment was used to break the seal that lead to the chambers.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  19:03:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Flanagan, Don't be afraid, we are and YOU are not in any danger. At least not from time travelers changing the past thus causing items and people to disappear in front of your eyes. Has that happened to you yet? When that happens, then, you might have something to worry about but until that happens don't panic. One misconception you have is that if some is interviewed on a radio show that that is verification that what they say is true. That is simply not the case. Being a guest on a radio show or getting a spot on Good Morning America for that matter, does not give anyone a stamp of validity. People make claims all the time that are not true and they swear that it is. People everywhere take ownership of completely delusional concepts. people taken in by those who profit by doing so.

Let's take a pause, start with taking a step back and have a reality check.
I've just sat down on my laptop all day trying to find answers.
Your looking for anything that will dispute what these web sites are putting out but can't find anything right? Well your not going to find it on the their web sites. Maybe your not looking in the right place. This might help you to see what they are saying about time travel from a different vantage point. This very much can possibly help to see a bigger picture. Where you might see what psychological tools these con men are utilizing on anyone not versed at detecting their tools of deception. You just spent all day, give this a shot let me know what you think. SS

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  20:07:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

With the David Anderson thing, Moon only mentions him becuase he often has conferences in Romania for children called Atlantykron:

http://www.atlantykron.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantykron
The "World Genesis Foundation" which runs this alleged conference is headquartered at... that same UPS Store which houses the headquarters of Anderson Multinational. Atlantykron is a joke. The World Genesis Foundation is a joke. Anderson Multinational is a joke. David Lewis Anderson is a joke.

If Peter Moon really believes that David Lewis Anderson is real, then Peter Moon is as much of a fool as you are. Given what Peter Moon writes, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and conclude that he's in on the joke, instead.
The other reason is that Moon, when talking to Anderson while translating Radu's books, suspects that the technology Anderson developed for the US govermment was used to break the seal that lead to the chambers.
You mean that the technology that the US Government is trying to suppress was actually funded by that same suppressive government?!

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 39 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.8 seconds.