New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 39

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  06:10:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But this is not just simply about UFOs, Bigfoot and the rest. This about concepts that completly change the foundation of our lives and the universe. I mean now we have to put Ong's hat and books like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254 into the equation. I mean read the description in that book, something very fishy is going around.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  07:23:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

But this is not just simply about UFOs, Bigfoot and the rest. This about concepts that completly change the foundation of our lives and the universe. I mean now we have to put Ong's hat and books like this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254 into the equation.
As soon as we put those things "into the equation," the answer becomes, "oh, it's a joke."
I mean read the description in that book, something very fishy is going around.
This is like reading the description of Red Storm Rising and wondering why the governments of all the countries involved would suppress public knowledge of a world-wide war.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  07:50:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate to call "Troll," but these idiotic posts - along with the even more idiotic follow-up posts, are appearing verbatim on other boards (check out users "Flanagan" and "aliensdidit" on the BAUT forum).

Stinks of viral marketing, to me.

From BAUT:
http://andersoninstitute.com/

The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla. This page shows all of the countries researching into time technology and the government funded organizations as well as Private organizations such as the Anderson Institute (the owner of the website). It also shows the 10 ways that government and private organizations are developing technology for time travel:

http://andersoninstitute.com/time-tr...cret-truth.htm

The link below shows the creator of the website. Dr. David Lewis Anderson, who worked for the US Air force and has first hand accounts of the secret experiments the US government conduct for time travel and he himself set the foundations of "time-warp theory". So there.

Quote:
"David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is... blah, blah, blah

and a few posts later,
Oh my god, I then came across another link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254

It was written by Peter Moon, who forward some of the books in Org's hat ARG, and it also has Dr David Anderson, I also saw another link that gives more information about David Anderson in the book:

"A mysterious scientist by the name of David Anderson
made an eventful trip to Romania in 1999...

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr.

Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  09:33:54   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But we are not dealing with people who admit their stuff is fiction. We are dealing with people who go on radio shows, and appear in books either written by them or other people that mention them (e.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254) and claim that what they are saying is really true. This guy really believes that time control technology is a reality. He in his own words has technology that can also control time and the ability to detect riffs in the space time fabric.
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  09:44:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Hal

I hate to call "Troll," but these idiotic posts - along with the even more idiotic follow-up posts, are appearing verbatim on other boards (check out users "Flanagan" and "aliensdidit" on the BAUT forum).

Stinks of viral marketing, to me.

From BAUT:
http://andersoninstitute.com/

The above website says not only is time travel possible, but that governments have been secretly using time travel technology and don't want the public to know. This includes events like the Philadelphia experiment and the inventions of Nikola Tesla. This page shows all of the countries researching into time technology and the government funded organizations as well as Private organizations such as the Anderson Institute (the owner of the website). It also shows the 10 ways that government and private organizations are developing technology for time travel:

http://andersoninstitute.com/time-tr...cret-truth.htm

The link below shows the creator of the website. Dr. David Lewis Anderson, who worked for the US Air force and has first hand accounts of the secret experiments the US government conduct for time travel and he himself set the foundations of "time-warp theory". So there.

Quote:
"David Lewis Anderson, born in Weirton, West Virginia is... blah, blah, blah

and a few posts later,
Oh my god, I then came across another link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254

It was written by Peter Moon, who forward some of the books in Org's hat ARG, and it also has Dr David Anderson, I also saw another link that gives more information about David Anderson in the book:

"A mysterious scientist by the name of David Anderson
made an eventful trip to Romania in 1999...

I can say with 100% confidence that I am not a troll or some viral marketing campaigner. I want to share all of this with as much people as possbile. I only discovered all of this on Friday and in a fit of panic joined websites like this to find answers, I mean I don't think people on here have seen things like this and would not know how to debunk these.
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  11:17:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I can say with 100% confidence that I am not a troll or some viral marketing campaigner.

Whew. I'm glad you cleared that up.
I only discovered all of this on Friday and in a fit of panic joined websites like this to find answers,

Exactly how stupid do you think we are?

I mean I don't think people on here have seen things like this and would not know how to debunk these.

No, I haven't seen this crap at all. And it's very easy to debunk: it's all a load of shit. Period.

There... debunked

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  20:40:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

But we are not dealing with people who admit their stuff is fiction. We are dealing with people who go on radio shows, and appear in books either written by them or other people that mention them (e.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transylvanian-Sunrise-Peter-Moon/dp/0967816254) and claim that what they are saying is really true.
Yes, that's why they are called "culture jammers."
This guy really believes that time control technology is a reality. He in his own words has technology that can also control time and the ability to detect riffs in the space time fabric.
No, he is a fiction. A person pretending to be "Dr. David Lewis Anderson" went on Art Bell's show. And an author of fictional works, Peter Moon, wrote a fictional story about "Dr. David Lewis Anderson." If you examine the details of the associations, work and hobbies of "Dr. David Lewis Anderson," you'll find that they are all slightly wrong (like the fact that there's no such thing as a UN "Ambassador for Youth").

Hell, if you do a "whois" for either of Anderson's supposed web sites, you'll see that the registration address is for a UPS store in a suburban strip mall, and not the massive shiny building that is the supposed headquarters of Anderson Multinational.

Edited to add that it's the same address as is on the Anderson Multinational web site itself. 620 Park Avenue in Rochester, NY, is a strip mall, and not a gleaming urban island of glass and steel.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  08:08:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only thing that is stopping me thinking that he is a fictional person in an ARG is that this person has been around before claiming he was researching time travel technology. I mean look at this interview that was taken in 1999:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel02.htm.

And about the book Transylvania Sunrise - I came across a PDF page about the book that talks about Anderson aswell as other people that from what I can find are not part of any ARG.

We have to consider other options then just an ARG.
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/09/2011 08:12:30
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  08:30:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also I managed to find a few paragraphs from the book that show a freemasonic agenda in there from a guy called Siggnore Massini:

[quote]“We have great power with our influence consisting of huge debts we basically force upon all governments in order to deal with the economy, and therefore in the social field, in the way we like it. This is basically the main target for which we founded two high financial structures in the world, the World Bank and the International monetary fund (IMF). Our greatest success was getting the USA into debt so that they completely fall under the financial politics we arrange."

“The essence in such politics is the interest on loans and subsequent debts and all forms of obligations or concessions to result in our favor. This is how we control the economic world and we direct it where we please, we can create real instability or obstruct the payments where we have particular interest.”

“Countries in bankruptcy is what we love best we can indirectly rule a whole people, by installing our condition of loans, debt relief, and aid. We also offer loans with varying levels of conditionality, mainly to poorer countries we obviously fix and connect these strategies in advance by misinformation through the international media which also belongs to us.”

“This system proved highly efficient in time and we properly manage it, and in case there is someone to oppose it, there would be no problem to do away with them as a politician or social personality, thanks to our relationships, to corruption and to our control over the financial system. “

“There are special cases, such as the USA, where we cannot allow any mistakes or exterior actions except the ones we provide. This is why every president of the USA is our choice and the outcome of our Masonic goals; he must be an outstanding member in our Masonic Lodges. Most of the time they belong to the second rank, in order to perfectly hide the political and financial maneuvers we display, we demanded the most spectacular and also hilarious idea that we managed to implement to the crowds in the last two hundred years.”
“This probably is one of our most valuable additions that provide great advantage to us and can still be quite efficient these days. You may be surprised, but it sounds so familiar: Democracy!”

“The concept itself is not worth the brass still, it is the most essential piece in the gear of our plans and it is quite popular. The main reason is that it stirs vanity to people and makes them crave for power. In fact, it only generates some sort of hatred, fight ad temptation which makes a great frame for manipulation. The secret political and the high financial and power interests are apparently in the hands of the electors. You have to proceed to slight compromises in order to enjoy all of the advantages later on. What is the advantage we actually draw by means of Democracy? It usually leads to disunion between different social layers of a country and to downright conflicts between peoples in the world. The idea we promote in order to actually conceal our real plans and actions under everybody’s silent agreement concerns the illusion of the free choice for every individual but when we deal with tens of hundred millions of different people, so stressed and perverted, their so-called ‘free choice’ can be easily directed by different methods. The tempest must go wild, but its main direction can be influenced so that it may protect certain areas and destroy others.”

“We found the easiest and safest way to attain chaos and disunion. You see, despite the highly charitable appearances and moral values we polished democracy in, this actually hides the core we had started from and that we enhanced in time: the hatred between fellows, the blind struggle for a facile and ephemeral power and the lack of unity.”

“When people join together under positive and beneficial ideas or concepts it is quite dangerous, for this is the only way for masses to become really powerful in their own action. This basically is the reason why we often pursue the state splitting into different minorities, each of them having their own specific interest, culture and religious beliefs. Our final goal is having the cultural and religious traditions vanish away in different countries to the point where they lack the power of individualization. Then they may be easily controlled and assimilated in a unique governmental form which will be obviously directed by our world elite.”

“One of the major obstacles we encounter and we have to surpass is the various traditions people and their need to stay close to them. We strive to gather a ‘herd of animals,’ automatically responsive. You give them hay and water at the proper time and they offer unconditional commitments. To attain this, just as I said before, the ancient traditions must wane; the real folk values and symbols must be perverted at the soul and have their senses poisoned with false ideas, lies and al kinds of alluring vices. We have mostly succeeded in doing so. That was quite easy for America as they basically have no tradition at all. It is currently the place on Earth where our plans have been perfectly carried out: the complete submission to the social-economical system with total control and financial oppression. All these are wrapped by the spell of the extraordinary technologies and by the ridiculous and arrogant idea of the first world power.”

“People need the conviction even of false power. They unconsciously need something to give a vivid impression and inner safety. We maintain this idea of power in the Americans mind for it prevents them from revolting against the system that had offered them such a comfortable idea of supremeness. Besides, we can make great use of the vanity and shallowness to derive from here. Since they are less cautious and can be easily manipulated, the Americans can stand for the peak offensive I our plan to conquer the absolute power on earth.”[quote/]

Go to Top of Page

justintime
BANNED

382 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  09:17:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send justintime a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Originally posted by justintime

Einsteins theory of relativity provides a strong basic for time travel.

Really? Please do explain how...

An example. The light from an exploded star takes some many millions of light years to reach us and all that is after the event has happened and the star ceases to exit. If we could travel to that star faster than the time it took us to see the exploding light we could actually see the event unfolding before us as in back in time.
If we travel towards the star, we'll see light from it that has travelled less time than when it reaches earth. Which is longer time after the star exploded. Which is opposite of travelling back in time.

You need to rethink your explanation.

The example I provided was taken straight out of The theory of Relativity as explained by ??.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  09:19:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The only thing that is stopping me thinking that he is a fictional person in an ARG is that this person has been around before claiming he was researching time travel technology. I mean look at this interview that was taken in 1999:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel02.htm.
What kind of idiot do you think I am? That page says, right up top, that it is taken from Sky Books, which is Peter Moon's publisher. Do you really think that nobody would ever fabricate an interview and back-date it to give one of their characters some "background?"
And about the book Transylvania Sunrise - I came across a PDF page about the book that talks about Anderson aswell as other people that from what I can find are not part of any ARG.
Yeah, nobody ever invents a fake history with real people in it.
We have to consider other options then just an ARG.
Not with what you've presented so far.
Also I managed to find a few paragraphs from the book that show a freemasonic agenda in there from a guy called Siggnore Massini:
So what? You don't believe the crap about the Freemasons trying to take over all of Earth, do you?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  10:00:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well what about the character called Signor Missini, that is him making the quotes, more details can be found on a radioo interview I managed to find with Peter Moon who explains the book in more detail: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/otherworldradio/2009/10/18/peter-moon--interview-transylvanian-sunrise-episod

But also note that the transcripts were no written by him (he says so), but its actualy Radu Cinemar (who says he is part of the Romanian secret servies along with Brad Cezar, the main personin this book), he had no conection with Moon prior to this and haswrittenhis own set of books, which I managed to find here: http://tinyurl.com/3vnwfjs
It is him who proviedes most of the information, that is why in the Englishversion he is given co-authorship wit Moon. Please understand that most of the work dos not come frm Peter Moon, and therefore would not be part of tis ARG.

[Edited to shorten link - Dave W.]
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/09/2011 10:06:06
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  11:48:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh my god, while doing some more research I cam across this page http://illusionofpower.com/secrets-o...ns-in-romania/. Which like in another link takes pages out of the book. Well a TV channel talked about the books when they got a strange phone call:

In 2009, a local television “Antena 1” briefly presented these events. After the show they’ve received an anonymous phone threat.

This is the call translated:

The reporter from Antena 1 answers the phone:

Reporter: Hello, good day!

Anonymous Caller: We’re sending you a warning: be very careful! Stop talking about the Bucegi (Mountains)!

R: Who are you?

A: This information must remain at the level of some structures and must not be made public! You’ve entered a dangerous game! You are young, you have families…there are enough subjects in this country to speak about!

R: Mister, who are you?

A: Don’t wish to know us…to be yourself interviewed by us! That’s all I’ve had to say!
For god sakes there must be something going on! Readthe link if you don't believe me.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  12:40:02   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
flanagan, where is there any evidence at all that "Signor Missini," "Dr. David Lewis Anderson," "Radu Cinemar" or "Brad Cezar" are real people? There's plenty of evidence that Anderson is simply made up. Why should I think that a book that claims that these other people who have spoken with Anderson are not also fake?

Where is there any evidence that an anonymous phone threat was a real threat?
For god sakes there must be something going on!
Yes, a game is going on, with the express intent of messing with the heads of gullible people like you.
Readthe link if you don't believe me.
Reading the link doesn't prove that these people exist.

Answer one question: if the government is so good at suppressing this stuff, why are these people still allegedly alive?

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2011 :  13:52:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WILL YOU STOP GOING ON ABOUT FUCKING ARGS FOR GOD FUCKING SAKE!!!!!!! Just put that to one side for one fucking sake and look closely! FUCK SAKE!

Most of the content from the book were not written by Peter Moon, yes Peter Moon has an extensive list of books that go into a lot of topics, from the Montauk Projects to Scientology and his meeting with Hubbard (http://tinyurl.com/42s6o8f . But the book Transylvanian Sunrise and Transylvanian Moonrise (2009,2011) are based on earlier books written by a man called Radu Cinemar, here is the fucking link: http://tinyurl.com/3eftm4w

and another that was written way before 2008: http://tinyurl.com/3vnwfjs

So fucking get into your head. Radu Cinemar and Peter Moon are not the same fucking person, they are two individuals, Peter Moon was given the book in Romanian in 2008/2009 and decided to get it translated, he is been relying on information given to him by Radu.

For now forget about David Anderson and Peter Moon but yes they are real people, here's David bloody Anderson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHg7S-J0aPw, and here is Peter Moon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTVGfWYkMCY, these are bloody real people who have been around for a long time and really believe in what they say, drop the fucking ARG thing for sometime!

I'm getting so fucking frustrated, I have seen something absolute scary and terrifying yet you are all so fucking lazy and won't look at the bigger picture. When I try and show you fucking evidence withh links you just don't bother, YOU JUST DROP IT BY USING THAT FUCKING "ARG" WORD, WHICH IS FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!

Look at the information given by Radu Cinemar, look at the words that Signore Missini actually said to him that is recorded in the book. Look at people like Dr. Xien and Bob Cezar. Look at the phone call in that youtube channel. Look at it all. DON'T FUCKING SAY ARG! I FEEL LIKE HACKING SOMEONE OVER THE HEAD BECUASE IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH! I'M TERRIFIED OF WHAT IS GOING ON BUT NO ONE HERE IS BOTHERING TO TAKE NOTICE!

FUCK!
FUCK!
FUCK!

[Edited to shorten links - Dave W.]
Edited by - flanagan1000 on 10/09/2011 13:55:23
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 39 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.41 seconds.