how the divine pen of N crushed the atheists
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

xjust

21 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  15:21:56  Show Profile Send xjust a Private Message  Reply with Quote

how the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement:

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  15:37:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Somebody's violating a court order....

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  16:08:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep...as soon as I saw "Nostrodamus" and "atheists" I thought it's either Markuze or someone who's imitating him.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  16:08:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by H. Humbert

Somebody's violating a court order....

Yup. I think we'll just leave this one up for now. A trace puts the ISP right where we would expect it to be.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  16:22:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
where?

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2012 :  16:34:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by On fire for Christ

where?
I'm going to be very general and just say Canada.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  02:08:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, I wonder how prosecutors and Dennis Markuze's judge will react when Denny's violation of court terms become known to him. Markuze (if he's capable of that much rationality at all) is probably counting on getting just another slap on the wrist.

But funny thing: Judges tend to come to think as themselves as minor monarchs. It's an almost unavoidable professional hazard. The same thing happens with sea captains. They often react rather negatively when someone makes to them promises, then blows them off. They start musing about "showing this guy who's boss" and "making an example of this rascal."

If there are any lights on in Canadian courts, I expect Markuze will be soon be placed in some sort of involuntary supervised residence, and made to stay on his anti-psychotics for a change. Being kept captive and made to take drugs is not a perfect solution, but it beats the Hell out of the alternative, which is having a paranoid madman running loose and making more death threats. Or worse.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 07/21/2012 02:10:14
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  10:22:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know what will come of it, but I filed a complant with a link to this page to the Montreal Police.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  10:37:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

I don't know what will come of it, but I filed a complant with a link to this page to the Montreal Police.
Thank you, Kil!

Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  10:54:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm obviously behind a bit. I sort of call a guy named Markuze. Why does he have a court oder (against posting on SFN?!?) and how do we know about it?
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  11:12:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lots of links here, Cune.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

krelnik

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  14:32:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit krelnik's Homepage  Send krelnik an AOL message  Send krelnik a Yahoo! Message Send krelnik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kil, could you email me the IP address and any other information such as the account email address for the OP on this thread? Markuze is now in direct violation of his plea agreement, which PROHIBITS posting on any discussion forum. I plan to call the prosecutors on Monday with this, and I need as much evidence as I can that this came from Montreal and so on.

My email should be in my account info. Thanks!

What's the harm in a little misinformation?
I blog about Internet skeptical techniques and software at skeptools.com
Follow me on Twitter or Facebook for a daily fact from Skeptic History
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  14:51:25   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by krelnik

Kil, could you email me the IP address and any other information such as the account email address for the OP on this thread? Markuze is now in direct violation of his plea agreement, which PROHIBITS posting on any discussion forum. I plan to call the prosecutors on Monday with this, and I need as much evidence as I can that this came from Montreal and so on.

My email should be in my account info. Thanks!
Yeah. I'll get you that stuff. Thanks!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

xjust

21 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  17:31:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send xjust a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmXpNEFipE

for lies on top of lies
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  19:09:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like he's been around.

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2012 :  23:39:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since Markuze has already been convicted and sentenced to 1-1/2 years in jail for his admitted crimes, that suspended sentence may be revoked with the mere stroke of a pen by the judge. The judge would hopefully stipulate that his time be served in a lock-up mental health facility.

Even if that action (probably the best choice available) is taken, I would expect Markuze to be "up to his old tricks" once again -- somewhere around the end of January, 2014.

Edited by - HalfMooner on 07/21/2012 23:59:38
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds.