Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  08:04:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What? No hand-wringing and threats of sepaku from Rush the Hutt?

Kinda fucked up that he is emerging as a sane voice in the post election whining.

Hey, my guy lost. Just means I get to write the winner of the election and try to convince him of of salient points to improve things.

Thats what Americans are supposed to do.

And I voted for Gary Johnson because he gave me a reason to vote for him.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  09:36:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by the_ignored

That's the best way that I can describe this. The fstdt link has the link to the original post...I just don't feel like linking directly there.

Anyway, here is what this lady said she did:
You are doing a kindness, a gift, a charity.

You have NO obligation to provide for, whatever the circumstance, someone who votes against your financial interest.

PS...if you think you’re feeling bad...I just cut off my daughter’s college money, as she felt the need to “express herself” and vote against the family’s monetary well-being in Ohio.

Hope she likes “expressing herself” as she waits tables for next semester’s tuition (and her books, healthcare, car insurance, rent, food...hahaha).

Not a funny hahahaha, but hey, her choice. And I’m all about respecting “choice”. I’m just not going to subsidize it.

What a douche! "Unconditional love" of their offspring, indeed. And these are the people who lecture us about how atheists have no compass of morality. A blind person could see she's screwing her daughter just for maturing into an independent human, and that she's a sadist to boot.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 11/12/2012 09:37:27
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  10:36:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's like they're having to go through the 5 stages of grief with the death of their grand delusion. You know first there is "denial", which we saw on the night on the election. Them then there's "anger" and as dysfunctional as their reasoning abilities appear to be this may take awhile. Especially that after anger comes "bargaining", I don't see it happening anytime soon.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  11:12:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

It's like they're having to go through the 5 stages of grief with the death of their grand delusion. You know first there is "denial", which we saw on the night on the election. Them then there's "anger" and as dysfunctional as their reasoning abilities appear to be this may take awhile. Especially that after anger comes "bargaining", I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Some seem to be starting it already, though you are right that most of them will be rather retarded in going through these phases. Herman Cain may be doing something like "bargaining" in trying to start a new political Party.

In Kübler-Ross terms, most wingnuts are stuck on "anger," while a few have migrated to "depression." Few will reach "acceptance."

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  13:57:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ted Nugent:
Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools

I cry tears of blood for The Last Best Place & the warriors who died for this tragedy

Dear Mr. Nugent: Please do cry your heart out.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  14:13:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Ted Nugent:
Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools

I cry tears of blood for The Last Best Place & the warriors who died for this tragedy

Dear Mr. Nugent: Please do cry your heart out.

How soon after the inauguration will he be either dead or in jail? Or was that just more conservative bluster?

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  18:27:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by moakley

How soon after the inauguration will he be either dead or in jail? Or was that just more conservative bluster?
I don't get it, why do you think he could be dead or in jail any time?

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  19:03:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by ThorGoLucky

Obama drama.

Oh shit, you want drama? Get a load of this whiner.

I am writing this with tears in my eyes. I feel so miserable today. Where is God? How long is this going to last? People are celebrating the demise of this great nation and there is nothing I can do. My faith is shaken, I have never felt this way. I fear for the future. I fear for my family. How come nobody understand this? How come they can't see it? Even God saved Lot and his daughters. Are we going to hell? There is no just man left? Where do we turn to? They are mocking my faith and my God! I am not perfect, I am a sinner, but I believe! Where is my God today?

Could someone explain to me what this shit-heel is whining about? How is america going to die from this? Huh?

God, I wish I could comment over there to slap those idiots silly for all their whining over nothing.

Bwahahahahaha!
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  22:10:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by moakley

I don't get it, why do you think he could be dead or in jail any time?
That was a promise from Nugent's own mouth:
. . .

On March 2, 2012, Nugent endorsed Mitt Romney for president.

In a Romney stump speech at the 2012 NRA Convention in St. Louis, Nugent said, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." He also compared the Obama administration to coyotes who needed to be shot, and encouraged voters to "chop [Democrats'] heads off in November." Nugent received a visit from the Secret Service for these remarks. Following these comments, commanders at Fort Knox opted not to allow him to perform at a previously scheduled event with REO Speedwagon and Styx.

. . .

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  22:29:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the clue Mooner. Hay! maybe Ted and everyone else having a shit fit should self-deport. That would be sweet.

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2012 :  23:27:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thanks for the clue Mooner. Hay! maybe Ted and everyone else having a shit fit should self-deport. That would be sweet.
Yeah, except for the unfortunate people in the countries they are headed for, it'd be a win-win deal.

Go to Top of Page

Hal
Skeptic Friend

USA
302 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  06:27:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Hal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many years ago, a friend dragged me to see Ted Nugent in concert. I wasn't especially interested in politics then, so his rants would have only been a laugh for me -- had I heard them. To this day, my friend introduces me as "the only guy he's ever known who could sleep through an entire Ted Nugent concert, from the 20th row."

Just an amusing anecdote, but every time I see Nugent whoring for attention, it kind of makes me wish for an opportunity to tell him about it, to his face.

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  14:17:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More evidence that the RR commenter was not a Poe, from Pat Boone:
Friend, our people have rejected the very same God and His way, and clamored after a king who has promised to provide, protect and lead them into a Promised Land where “everybody has everything.” So that same God must take His hand off those who have rejected Him and allow them to reap the consequences.
And Matt Barber:
Indeed, evil carried the day. America has willfully chosen a Democratic platform – a Romans 1 platform – upon which to stand. We have chosen a party that thrice denied God, and then returned his name in vain – amid deafening boos – to its platform.

God will not be mocked.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

the_ignored
SFN Addict

2562 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  16:35:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send the_ignored a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hah. More sore losers who are filing petitions to secede, yet!

>From: enuffenuff@fastmail.fm
(excerpt follows):
> I'm looking to teach these two bastards a lesson they'll never forget.
> Personal visit by mates of mine. No violence, just a wee little chat.
>
> **** has also committed more crimes than you can count with his
> incitement of hatred against a religion. That law came in about 2007
> much to ****'s ignorance. That is fact and his writing will become well
> know as well as him becoming a publicly known icon of hatred.
>
> Good luck with that fuckwit. And Reynold, fucking run, and don't stop.
> Disappear would be best as it was you who dared to attack me on my
> illness knowing nothing of the cause. You disgust me and you are top of
> the list boy. Again, no violence. Just regular reminders of who's there
> and visits to see you are behaving. Nothing scary in reality. But I'd
> still disappear if I was you.

What brought that on? this. Original posting here.

Another example of this guy's lunacy here.
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2012 :  21:41:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hah. More sore losers who are filing petitions to secede, yet!
Okay, now: At what point does a reasonable person put a name to people who are working actively against the Constitution, and are actively working to destroy the United States because they reject the popular results of its republican democracy?

I would propose a few descriptive terms: Traitors, seditionists, secessionists, ingrates, insurrectionists, renegades, revolutionists. They have been calling their opposition such terms for decades, while their actions have made themselves more and more worthy of one or more of these titles.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds.