Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  16:04:22  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do people really think this was planned by the government and Satanists. First of Satanists do not kill babies children or anyone for that matter. i should say At least Satatnists associated with Anton Lavey and his San Fransico church. Claiming that a teacher who was killed was a witch and the old man they post in a picture a warlock? Witches and Warlocks are not only found in the religion of Satanism but in good magick. Do some of these people really thinks these children are alive somewhere else? How heartbreaking to some of these parents. Also if some of these people in this town are Satanists so what? have you ever read the Satanic Bible that Anton lavey wrote? I did and it says nothing of killing people or children. Next they will be telling us these people are shapeshifting into lizard people

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  16:18:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
9.Do not harm young children, for they are the future.

here is a quote from the Satanic Bible and its rules.

This is one of my favorites:5.Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

What's the mating signal?

This one is great too:
4.If a guest in your home annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy. does this pertain to my old German mother?
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  16:40:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Storm. Welcome back. Now what is this about Satanists? Can you link to something?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  16:47:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I do? theconspiracytheorist.net/news/u-s-a-news/newton Amongst others. just type it in to yahoo and google numerous sights will come up. http://www.henrymakow.com/newtown-has-reputation-as-satanic-hub.html
Oh by the way Kil did you miss me?
Go to Top of Page

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  16:59:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had to take a break for awhile you guys can be so hard headed sometimes. but the most important thing that happened to me is my father in law died. So sad. We were very close. I was depressed for awhile. plus I had to deal with the emotions of my husband and children This was the first significant death they have experienced. Very difficult. Plus they asked me all the difficult questions on death; Where is Fa Fa that's what we called him and What does a dead body look like. All so hard for us.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  17:03:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay. I found this film. I think a truther made it.

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

And then there is wiki:

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting conspiracy theories

And your link, Storm.

The theories are almost certainly baloney. And of course I missed you!

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  17:09:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think some of these thoughts are bogus but I believe people really think this. Oh and by the way I have been asking my father in law to visit me and he has not. Why has my fantasy prone brain not seen or heard from him? Although when we first moved into our new house, for three days it sounded as if someone was walking up and down the stairs and down the hall way. When I checked..No one. My husband on the other hand has seen some figures. About two weeks ago he woke me saying he saw someone standing in the doorway of our bedroom. No One was there
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  17:37:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Storm:
I think some of these thoughts are bogus but I believe people really think this.

Yes. Some people believe weird things, don't they?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

On fire for Christ
SFN Regular

Norway
1273 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  22:34:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send On fire for Christ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are these people actually talking about Anton lavey's satanist cult or are they using the word "satanist" as a catch-all term for devil worshippers?
LaVeyan "Satanism" is really just a provocative name for something that has little to do with Satan.

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  06:00:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of conspiracies...

Don't you think it's a little suspicious that both long lost friends Siberia and Storm decide to return within a week of each other? Hell, both their names begin with an S...

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  06:27:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[i]Originally posted by [b]Storm[/bi]

I think some of these thoughts are bogus but I believe people really think this. Oh and by the way I have been asking my father in law to visit me and he has not. Why has my fantasy prone brain not seen or heard from him? Although when we first moved into our new house, for three days it sounded as if someone was walking up and down the stairs and down the hall way. When I checked..No one. My husband on the other hand has seen some figures. About two weeks ago he woke me saying he saw someone standing in the doorway of our bedroom. No One was there
Why don't you put cameras in a few choice location? Like pointed down the hallway.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  07:47:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

Don't you think it's a little suspicious that both long lost friends Siberia and Storm decide to return within a week of each other? Hell, both their names begin with an S...

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  16:11:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Storm

I had to take a break for awhile you guys can be so hard headed sometimes. but the most important thing that happened to me is my father in law died. So sad. We were very close. I was depressed for awhile. plus I had to deal with the emotions of my husband and children This was the first significant death they have experienced. Very difficult. Plus they asked me all the difficult questions on death; Where is Fa Fa that's what we called him and What does a dead body look like. All so hard for us.
I'm so sorry to hear about your families loss Storm. I sincerely hope life is moving along for you and your family. It can take some time but it does get better, given enough time.

You just made me smile with your "hard headed" comment and it is true. Funny, I was thinking the same about you back then and for what it's worth I was feeling a bit impotent at my inability at trying to get you to understand why we don't interpret your perceived strange experiences the way you do. Perhaps in the future you can give us a chance and try again. Your experiences and questions presented quite a challenge.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

energyscholar

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  16:12:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send energyscholar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I won't comment on the obvious conspiratorial nature of two long lost friends, both with names starting with 'S', turning up in the same week.

I do wish to comment on the psychological effect of these yucky 'conspiracy' videos. We skeptics have seen so much garbage of this nature, much of it from the videography studio of Alex Jones, that our very use of language has been distorted. Kil said
I think a truther made it.

and we all instantly knew what he meant. This sort of professional disinformation has been so effective that the word 'truther' now means something like 'one who distorts the truth'. While I despise the (probably 3rd party funded) people who put out this garbage, I can not deny that what they do is extremely effective. It speaks volumes that (9/11 et cetera) disinformation has been so pervasive that we have coined a Newspeak word to define those who extrude it. Any controversial topic that becomes saturated with this *&%&^% (many examples besides 9/11 come to mind) becomes impossible to rationally discuss in public, particularly when the standard media 'show both sides fairly' meme comes into play.

It's enough to cause me to give thanks for the rare oasis of common sense, such as this site. Thanks for being here!

"It is Easier to get Forgiveness than Permission" - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Edited by - energyscholar on 03/21/2013 16:18:09
Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2013 :  16:16:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

*shifty look*

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

Storm
SFN Regular

USA
708 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2013 :  06:18:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Storm's Homepage Send Storm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sailing Soul,

I want you to know that I do not think ghosts are conscious souls of dead people as most believers do. I do not think they need to move on...see the light...yadayadayada.. I beleive it has to do with a dead persons emotional state at the time of death or during their life time that alters our environment somehow. I also believe that certain people like mediums have parts of their brains that enable them to see this alteration. That is why we all do not see these things.
Also in years of doing research I believe that you can not go in to an investigation for one day and expect results. i think the best way is to live in the house for awhile.
Another thing I beleive is that the mind can be powerful and could peform action beyond the body. i.e. scratches, shaking beds, slamming cabinets. Like poltergeist activity. So in some of these cases of peole hearing sounds during an investigation after commanding a spirit to appear is actully a result of one the investigators mind and not the entity itself.
Because people, those who believe that ghosts are conscious spirits of dead people no one ever does serious investigation. And because those who do not belive in ghosts, still stuck in the mentality of the Spiritualism fraud, no serious investigations are done. Therefor nothing gets done. One thing for sure is that these phenomenas happen everyday to many people. Not everyone is lying or fantasy prone. Look at me. You all claim I have fantasy prone brain... yet I do not see shit!!! Even if I ask for it to appear. I just do not have these abilities. Despite some of my experiences.

Sorry for any misspells. Writing fast
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds.