EVOLUTIONISTS STUMPED.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Thrinaxodon

18 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  05:05:40  Show Profile  Visit Thrinaxodon's Homepage Send Thrinaxodon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
=================================
>THRINAXODON ON THE HALL OF FAME!
=================================
>
THRINAXODON WAS FINALLY RECOGNISED AFTER YEARS OF FIGHTING WITH THE BIG
EVOLUTIONIST CORPORATIONS ON HUMAN ORIGINS.
>
"WOW! I CAN`T BELIEVE IT!" SAID THRINAXODON, WHILE SWETTING HIS PANTS,
WaITING TO BE GRANTED 100 QUINTRILLION DOLLARS!
>
THRINAXODON WAS BURNING ALL THE SUPPOSED "SPECIMENS" OF THE EVOLUTIONIST
FAIRY-TALE.
>
THRINAXODON NEEDS YOU TO TELL THE BIG GUNS TO SHUT DOWN THEIR BUSSINESS.
THEY ARE NO GOOD.
>
THE "BIG GUNS" ARE CONTINUING TO INDOCTRINATE CHILDREN INTO THE RELIGION
OF EVOLUTIONISM; WHILST KNOWING THAT THE WORLD NOW KNOWS THAT EVOLUTION
IS A MYTH; DARWIN WAS A GREAT STORRY TELL, AND THAT MAN IS AS OLD AS FROGS.
>
MAIL TO biol...@gmail.com TO FIND OUT HOW.
>
==================================
THRINAXODON UPDATED HIS PROFILE PICTURE.
>
http://thrinaxodon.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/thrinaxodons-new-profile-picture/
>
===========================================================
>
SCIENTIFIC RESOURCES, THAT CONTINUE VELIKOVSKY'S WORK.
>
http://www.aeonjournal.com/
>
http://www.varchive.org/
>
http://www.velikovsky.info/
>
http://www.bearfabrique.org/History/venus2007.pdf
>
===========================================================
>
THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

THRINAXODON IS EVERYBODY'S FRIEND.

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  07:45:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, you're not going to last long here if you don't address relevant points against what you're dumping in this forum.

Of course, listing flaming and trolling as hobbies of yours doesn't fill me with confidence.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Thrinaxodon

18 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  09:58:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Thrinaxodon's Homepage Send Thrinaxodon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Okay, you're not going to last long here if you don't address relevant points against what you're dumping in this forum.

Of course, listing flaming and trolling as hobbies of yours doesn't fill me with confidence.

That`s when a dynamic TCP/IP comes in...

Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  10:41:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thrinaxodon just an FYI, if you're going to do this pretend crazy thing you're gonna have to try harder. We've been exposed to some real specimens and Poe's law, trying to match the genuine crazy of DM and KS you gotta try something new. Trying to recreate their styles will only expose your trolling.

P.S. While you did properly ignore responding to most of the comments, the ones you did respond to were far too coherant and relevant to the discussion, the author of the first post(in the other thread) would never be able to do that.
-Col. Bat Guano

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Edited by - BigPapaSmurf on 07/10/2013 10:43:49
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  10:48:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Thrinaxodon

That`s when a dynamic TCP/IP comes in...
Not Markuze, but threatening to act like him. Yawn.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Thrinaxodon

18 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  13:03:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Thrinaxodon's Homepage Send Thrinaxodon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by BigPapaSmurf

Thrinaxodon just an FYI, if you're going to do this pretend crazy thing you're gonna have to try harder. We've been exposed to some real specimens and Poe's law, trying to match the genuine crazy of DM and KS you gotta try something new. Trying to recreate their styles will only expose your trolling.

P.S. While you did properly ignore responding to most of the comments, the ones you did respond to were far too coherant and relevant to the discussion, the author of the first post(in the other thread) would never be able to do that.
-Col. Bat Guano

YOU FAT BASTARD...ASSHOLE...TO DOUBT THAT I`M NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, IS HORSESHIT. F*CK YOU.

Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  15:48:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stop feeding the trolls, guys.

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  17:31:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

YOU FAT BASTARD...
Warning Official Warning Warning

Second warning.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2013 :  17:32:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Siberia

Stop feeding the trolls, guys.
No, the secret is to feed 'em until they pop.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  05:08:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message  Reply with Quote

-Col. Bat Guano

YOU FAT BASTARD...ASSHOLE...TO DOUBT THAT I`M NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, IS HORSESHIT. F*CK YOU.

Ahh, so we are in agreement then! It would indeed be horseshit for me to assume you were telling the truth. I would never doubt that you are NOT telling the truth.

P.S. much improved crazy response, even if it is too late to recover your mask.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Edited by - BigPapaSmurf on 07/11/2013 05:10:10
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  05:49:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

-Col. Bat Guano

The mask has slipped. Abuse starting. Meds must be working somewhat, Markuse. You haven't threatened anyone yet.

Just enough to keep you out of jail.

And for the record, BPS definately does not doubt that you are not telling the truth. Yea, he proudly admits that he believes that you are not telling the truth.

Strike two for namecalling. Keep it up and we'll miss you.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Thrinaxodon

18 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2013 :  17:57:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Thrinaxodon's Homepage Send Thrinaxodon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

-Col. Bat Guano

The mask has slipped. Abuse starting. Meds must be working somewhat, Markuse. You haven't threatened anyone yet.

javascript:insertsmilie('')
And for the record, BPS definately does not doubt that you are not telling the truth. Yea, he proudly admits that he believes that you are not telling the truth.

Take a look at my IP...Do I do threats? Do I ever command people to javascript:insertsmilie('')kill themselves? How could you know that I`m Markuze, from a *couple* of internet posts? In fact; you'll only trace my activity back to May, 17th....

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  03:31:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Do I do threats?
Yes.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  05:26:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

-Col. Bat Guano

Take a look at my IP...Do I do threats? Do I ever command people to kill themselves? How could you know that I`m Markuze, from a *couple* of internet posts? In fact; you'll only trace my activity back to May, 17th....

IP's can be faked and something Markuse was doing when he got arrested.

As for how. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's not likely to be a 1932 Packard.

That we are not able to trace an alias back to 17 May is irrelevant.

Again, Sparky, it is good to see your meds have calmed you down to where you are no longer threatening people. I am glad that you got some professional help and are recovering. You may want to talk to your case worker about modifying your meds as you haven't quite got it.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  06:34:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Markuze? Not Markuze? What does it matter? The content of his posts and his replies are all that matters. This person is not long for this forum.

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Thrinaxodon

18 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2013 :  14:04:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Thrinaxodon's Homepage Send Thrinaxodon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HEY, GLUCK! BURN IN HELL.

PROXIES READY!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.