Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  18:59:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by latinijral

quote:
Originally posted by geni

quote:
Correct. Randi is still on silence about the topic. Kramer and Linda lied about it in the JREF forum. [/b]

the evidence for that is somewhat lacking

quote:

And you acted as a true believer.

I didn't act at all.

Since you are still crying then you are acting as a true believer.
Relax-----and join Lisa´s depressed club of fans.

Latinijral, up to this point, you have produced nothing beyond unsupported accusations (and I suspect outright lies) and ad hom comments. That don't cut it around here.

Quite frankly, I don't think you know what you're talking about. I think that Randi is silent on the subject because it is not worthy of his consideration. Do you have any idea of how many nonsense claims he gets? I don't either, but I suspect that it's in the thousands.

And from the evidence that you have produced thus far, I think you have added some more to the ones that we get here.

Yer fulla shit, bro.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

geni

21 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  19:24:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit geni's Homepage Send geni a Private Message
quote:
Since you are still crying then you are acting as a true believer.

It would appear that parts of my irony meter have imbeded themselves in the wall up to an inch deep.

quote:

Relax-----and join Lisa´s depressed club of fans.

Hmmm you don't ever go by the name sollog do you? You share a certian style of patheticness.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2005 :  01:57:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
Okay, I'll admit to being surprised that this thread could go nowhere any faster than it did at first, but I think we're setting a record, now. And so, I'm closing this. If anyone still wants to talk about something in here - related to the OP or not - you're free to start a new thread.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds.