New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  04:14:49  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
They write 'em long and they write 'em short, and they write 'em with a flair and a style worthy of Mad Magazine. This time, it's the Flying Spaghetti Monster that is the centipede in their skivvies.
quote:
If I was your creator and you mocked me in this manner I couldn't think of a hell hot enough for you. It is really sad to think that at Judgement you will be standing in front of God Almighty and he will look at you and say "Depart from me ye worker of iniquity, I never knew you" And to think, God let you be born, blessed you with health and love in your life and with what do you honor Him? With such vile mockeries of his Deity. I am sick to my stomach that my small babies will live in such a disgusting generation where God is no longer the source of strength and power. I should hope that as you mature, have children and they ever are in need of a miracle in their life, that you won't know whose name to call on. I will. And miracle after miracle I have seen Him perform. It is no coincidence. When you invoke the name of JESUS, Miracles HAPPEN! I pray you find that miracle in your life soon. Read Acts 2:38. Oh I guess the Bible is all made up too, right. In that case, make sure u don't let anyone get you a present this year!

And of course, we must have Pascal's Gambit:
quote:
Do you think that by mocking God, you empower yourself or in anyway benefit your own happiness? Lets say I told you that all people go to either heaven, a good place, or hell, a bad place, when they die. If you said that you know that nothing happens when you die but that one just ceases to exist and it turns out you were right, then great, neither of us loses so it doesnt matter what I believe now does it? But if I was right and you were wrong, then you just took the biggest gamble with your soul. So why not stop misleading people and bringing in publice notability and fame for yourself. Jesus Christ doesn't need you to believe in him. You need you to believe in him. I hope you will have read this with an open mind. I do apologize on behalf of my fellow Christians for anything they have done to alienate you.

And the traditional, old standard that we know and love so well…..:
quote:
I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WOULD EVER BUY THIS LOAD OF HORSEHIT YOUR TRYING TO PASS OFF AS A RELIGION YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT - WHY DONT YOU LET JESUS INTO YOUR HEART YOU SON OF A WHORE AND STOP DOING SATANS WORK WITH YOUR RETARTED FAKE RELIGION. I CANT BELEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVEN EXIST AT ALL HAVE FUN GOING TO HELL (AN ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE IN CASE YOU FORGOT). YOU WANT PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTS? HOW ABOUT THE FACT HE HASN'T KILLED YOU FOR ALL THE FUCKED UP THINGS YOU SAY AND FOR BEING A LIBERAL COCKSUCKER

And be sure not to miss one Casey Powell's loquacious screed and it's multitude of updates threatening legal action.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/01/2006 04:22:04

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  05:29:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
quote:
I am sick to my stomach that my small babies will live in such a disgusting generation where God is no longer the source of strength and power.

Maybe it's Gods fault.
quote:
YOU WANT PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTS? HOW ABOUT THE FACT HE HASN'T KILLED YOU FOR ALL THE FUCKED UP THINGS YOU SAY AND FOR BEING A LIBERAL COCKSUCKER

The Lord does work in mysterious ways. Take this witness for instance, he sure makes a compelling case.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  06:42:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
quote:
YOU WANT PROOF THAT JESUS EXISTS? HOW ABOUT THE FACT HE HASN'T KILLED YOU FOR ALL THE FUCKED UP THINGS YOU SAY AND FOR BEING A LIBERAL COCKSUCKER

Can't argue with that one. How could something that hasn't done something not exist?

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  13:24:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Ricky

quote:

Can't argue with that one. How could something that hasn't done something not exist?

Indeed. The divinely super-human restraint demonstrated by not killing liberal cocksuckers definitely proves, QED, that Jesus exists. And just look at all the liberal cocksuckers that the false gods, like Buddha and Thor, slaughter every day!

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Edited by - HalfMooner on 08/01/2006 13:26:04
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  13:48:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
I love "fan" mail!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

beskeptigal
SFN Die Hard

USA
3834 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  22:07:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send beskeptigal a Private Message
Should we email Casey "I'm gonna sue' Powell with a reminder, God is Love?
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  05:43:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal

Should we email Casey "I'm gonna sue' Powell with a reminder, God is Love?

Nah, he wouldn't understand. Most fundies don't. It's the 'be nice to each other'-part of the gospels they usually fail to understand.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  06:34:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
Some of those posts have got to be jokes...

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

BigPapaSmurf
SFN Die Hard

3192 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  09:46:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send BigPapaSmurf a Private Message
Personally I think its all a test to see who has the balls to mock "God", and so far Im doing a bang up job in that regard. Right Zeus, my little bitch, still waiting for a smiting.

"...things I have neither seen nor experienced nor heard tell of from anybody else; things, what is more, that do not in fact exist and could not ever exist at all. So my readers must not believe a word I say." -Lucian on his book True History

"...They accept such things on faith alone, without any evidence. So if a fraudulent and cunning person who knows how to take advantage of a situation comes among them, he can make himself rich in a short time." -Lucian critical of early Christians c.166 AD From his book, De Morte Peregrini
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  15:10:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message
Funny how those posters....JUST DON'T GET IT! (the FSM satire parallel with their very own FSM focus of worship).

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  19:21:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message
Decided to read the rest of the FSM Hate (Fan) Mail. This caught my eye.
quote:
the Bible is the answer, it is what is to be differed to at all times; the Bible is 100% true- it says so in the Bible.

I guess that settles it. With it being everything.

edited to add: What the f... !!!
quote:
Your crazy cult has turned my best friend upside down. he is now expelled from school because he punched numerous teachers for not teaching the believe of the stupid spaghetti crap. last weekend i saw him and asked "why did you do this Tucker" he said that somebody named bobby.henderson sent himm an e-mail telling him to hurt maybe even kill people that would not respect your so called "religion".

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Edited by - moakley on 08/02/2006 19:30:46
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.