Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  09:41:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the
Country Above Self
forum. It seems to be new. Very new. I registered there. Might have some fun before being banned. As always, I will be polite...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  12:57:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I went back to CAS today to vote for Colbert (done) and with the intention of nominating Michael Savage as a Patriot. This unspeakable cariacture of a human being has recently viciously mocked and excoriated Ted Kennedy because of his brain tumor - speaking of "The Soon To Be Dead Kennedys" - and other such sewage.

I found him already nominated and with three votes! He strongly belongs on their list of Patriots, right alongside the Corrosive Cunt Coulter and the Rancid Rump-Raper Rush! The more of these abysmally offensively insane ideologues that show up as Lee and Suesie's Patriots, the more the Hempflings can be shown up as the vicious bigots that they are!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  13:24:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've surely noticed, then, that Lee Kent Hempfling has five patriot votes himself.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  13:27:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, like most registrations, they send an email and you go though the last step. So far no email. It's been several hours now. Perhaps that is why they have no members yet...

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  13:59:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

So far no email. It's been several hours now.

They are probably checking you out. Or, busy revering Dead Patriots on Memorial Day (and cheering Dead Traitors?).

The list is childish. Skulls for their "out group"? And, the "out group" list is longer than the "in group" - always a clue to a narrow perspective.

I voted for Colbert today & will try to return tomorrow to vote for him again, if they don't block my IP address, because I just nominated Thomas Jefferson as a Traitor.

I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone* -Dick Cheney

*some restrictions may apply
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  17:46:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Colbert's up to 244.

And most of the skulls have been replaced with flags in piles of poop.

Except for George Soros, who still has a skull:
This man wants to rule the world (it doesn't happen only in the movies) and he's working on it one dollar at a time. He has plenty.
Go figure.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Zebra
Skeptic Friend

USA
354 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2008 :  20:17:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Zebra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They wised up, after I proposed Thomas Jefferson as a Traitor for being a Deist (instead of a Christian). I got this message today:
Sorry, voting is suspended for your access.

Y'all will have to pump Colbert up the Patriots list without me.

I think, you know, freedom means freedom for everyone* -Dick Cheney

*some restrictions may apply
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  03:24:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn't going to bother with these goobers, but changed my mind and nominated Charles Darwin for a Traitor. I don't think he'd complain, indeed, he'd find himself in excellent company.

Maybe I'll nominate a, heh, Patriot tomorrow.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  03:37:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

Here is the
Country Above Self
forum. It seems to be new. Very new. I registered there. Might have some fun before being banned. As always, I will be polite...
I just registered and will make nice, as well. Mostly I'm curious to see what manner of citizen inhabits this ghetto.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  06:53:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Originally posted by Kil

Here is the
Country Above Self
I just registered and will make nice, as well. Mostly I'm curious to see what manner of citizen inhabits this ghetto.

I received the email to complete my registration. Problem is, I forgot what I wanted to say...

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  08:00:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alberto Gonzales is first?!? This nut job claims that the site "has nothing to do with ideology. Patriotism does not mean party, or ideological thought.... [i]t is NOT about Democrats. It is NOT about Republicans. It is NOT about Conservatives. It is NOT about Liberals. It is NOT about Progressives. It is NOT about politics. It is about country." But, as Dave noted, there is no option to vote against someone. And any site that has that clown of a man as the most "patriotic" is so clearly driven by ideology and politics-- particularly the partisan neo-conservative politics espoused by people like Ann Coulter (#7), Bill O'Reilly (#10), Rush Limbaugh (#11), Sean Hannity (#12), etc.

It's not even worth discussing with people who think like this. It's frightening that they even exist.
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  08:46:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wonder how long it will take them to eat their words about Barack Obama: "Will be the Vice -Presidential candidate under Hillary Clinton." LOL!

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  20:22:16   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Colbert's up to 751 votes (my plea to PZ failed), which puts him 33rd out of 53 patriots. Soros' icon is no longer the old skull, now it's a spider.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2008 :  18:40:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Colbert's meteoric rise seems to be slowing, folks. Hint, hint.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2008 :  07:49:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Funnily enough, Ron Paul is listed among the Traitors.

Sadly, it is mostly for not sticking to the 'party line' rather than just for being a crazy white supremacist (is there any other kind?).
So, their priorities are definitively in a weird place.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.