Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  04:57:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by chaloobi

Well.... I believe GW's gang of fools thought they were serving the nation's interests by starting that war. Just because they were catastrophically incompetent in their judgement and execution ...
Their execution? Well, for the past 4 years I've been in favor of that.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  17:51:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, I fell off this tasking for a bit, but Stephen Colbert is now up to #4 on the patriots list, leading Dick Cheney by 199 votes!

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  18:07:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by moakley

Originally posted by chaloobi

Well.... I believe GW's gang of fools thought they were serving the nation's interests by starting that war. Just because they were catastrophically incompetent in their judgement and execution ...
Their execution? Well, for the past 4 years I've been in favor of that.

Well, yeah. But given that they still walk, instead of finding employment as daisy pushers, their execution has obviously failed.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  00:25:44   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
from Dave

Stephen Colbert is now up to #4 on the patriots list, leading Dick Cheney by 199 votes!
Fantastic! Can you believe these stupid Hempfling shitheads? They actually wrote this:
Colbert, a native southerner, is the conservative counterbalance to Comedy Central's resident liberal Jon Stewart. Colbert is best known for his furious defense of President George Bush and sharp criticism of the Main Stream Media at the 2006 White House Correspondent's Dinner. He is well known for his undying admiration of Bill O'Reilly and his scathing parodies of homosexuals (the ambiguously gay duo) and blame-america-firsters (you know who you are). The best part is that liberals often mindlessly mistake his genuine outrage for sarcasm and believe he's on their side while he's quite effectively evicerating them. Stephen Colbert...a true patriot in every sense.
http://www.countryaboveself.com/
Colbert is within pissing distance of grabbing the gold ring! Let's everybody vote like hell (every day) and get him first or second place.

I think we really could get Colbert to pick up on this and run with it in his incredibly popular (and influential) show!

I'm voting every day! Everybody join, it's your patriotic and irreligious duty!

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  03:30:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seem to have been shitcanned again. Or at least: "Voting has been suspended for your screen."

Ah well...

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2008 :  09:45:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bill:
Fantastic! Can you believe these stupid Hempfling shitheads? They actually wrote this:

I suspect that it was written by the person who nominated Colbert, or something very similar to it that the Hempfling's stupidly believed. It's very likely a prank. And a darn good one at that!!!

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds.