Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  22:30:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

Ah verlch, Siberia is not filled with evil. I am!

I thought Kil was the Evil Skeptic...

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  23:38:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Mabuse

quote:
Originally posted by beskeptigal
Dr. M. How can you be angry at a person with a mental illness? Surely you recognize the babblings of a person who does not have rational thought?
Alas, I think you might be right. I really should not get angry... It's just that it gets to me sometimes.

quote:
Is Verlch a religious person who has bought into extremes or a mentally ill person who has adopted religion into his delusions? Sadly, I think it is the latter.

Given these two choices, I will also vote for the latter.

Well good, so someone that doens't like evolution in anyway is labeled a crazy man? lol.... you guys are too much.

For not wanting to bow to the powers that be? I'm nuts? Well I beg to differ. I've never labeled you fellas as nuts because you believe in a Godless cosmos. How can you say that with a staight face? It's sad that in your evolution doctrine that you can't even look at the evidence. Evolutionist throw out plain as day examples of design. Label the Christians nuts, and go on your merry way.

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 8:11-12).

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:41-42).

Satan desires to sift us as wheat.

But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out (Luke 13:27-28).

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 13:49-50).

"They tempted me, they sneered at me most contemptuously, they gnashed their teeth upon me" (LXX-Psalm 34:16; see Psalm 35:16 KJV).

"The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth" (Psalm 37:12).

"And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: And when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren."

2 Corinthians 4:17-18

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporal; but the things not seen are eternal.

" And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat"?Luke 22:31

Wherefore let him that thinketh he
standeth take heed lest he fall, 1CO 10:12.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

How do plants exist without bugs in the soil, and bugs in the soil without plants producing oxygen?

There are no atheists in foxholes

Underlying the evolutionary theory is not just the classic "stuff" of science — conclusions arrived at through prolonged observation and experimentation. Evolution is first an atheistic, materialistic world view. In other words, the primary reason for its acceptance has little to do with the evidence for or against it. Evolution is accepted because men are atheists by faith and thus interpret the evidence to cor-respond to their naturalistic philosophy.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. II Timothy 4:3,4

II Thess. 2:11 And for this cause God shall
send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

You can not see the 'wind', but you can see its effect!!!!

Evolution was caused by genetic mistakes at each stage?

Radical Evolution has 500 million years to find fossils of fictional drawings of (hard core)missing links, yet they find none.

We have not seen such moral darkness since the dark ages, coencides with
teaching evolution in schools. (Moral darkness)

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12.

"Thus, many scientists embracing naturalism find themselves in the seeming dilemma recently articulated by biochemist Franklin Harold: "We should reject, as a matter of principle, the substitution of intelligent design for the dialogue of chance and necessity [i.e., Darwinian evolution]; but we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical system, only a variety of wishful speculations."
Go to Top of Page

Ricky
SFN Die Hard

USA
4907 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  00:16:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Ricky an AOL message Send Ricky a Private Message
quote:
Label the Christians nuts, and go on your merry way.

I know just about every single regular has said this to Verlch, but I will say it again. We have no problem with the Christian religion, and neither does Evolution or the Big Bang.

What you seem to have a hard time understanding is that people have found a way to fit Evolution into their belief system. I would like to leave you with this quote:

"It [the Bible] is just a book of stories. They are meant to help guide your life. Love your neighbor and be a good person. They are not meant to be literal translations and made into law. When that happens, you end up with this [a giant mutant spider]." - South Park

Why continue? Because we must. Because we have the call. Because it is nobler to fight for rationality without winning than to give up in the face of continued defeats. Because whatever true progress humanity makes is through the rationality of the occasional individual and because any one individual we may win for the cause may do more for humanity than a hundred thousand who hug their superstitions to their breast.
- Isaac Asimov
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  06:37:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
verlch wrote:
quote:
Well good, so someone that doens't like evolution in anyway is labeled a crazy man?
No, verlch, you are obviously delusional because no matter how many times we tell you that you are not being called crazy for your beliefs, you refuse to budge from your assertion that you're being called crazy for your beliefs.

You've been told, in detail, why people think you're nuts. You reject what you're told, and instead invent a lie - that it's because you're a Christian and/or an anti-evolutionist - which fits in with your masochistic desire to be persecuted for your religion.

But, when you meet your maker, verlch, you will have to answer for such lies, won't you? You should start cleaning up your act before then. After all, it could happen tomorrow. Never know when that bus driven by a Satanist Freemason Babylonian will come right at you.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  07:03:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by verlch

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/088828.htm

Muslims have more rights than me? You want to take God out of everything? Muslims get to sound a horn to pray to the East in an American city and my sons can't pray in school? Creationism can't be teached yet muslims can bow to Persia? Ten commandments can't be in a court room, even though our constitution is based on them?

John 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Dear shithead,
Obviously the horn to call Muslims to prayer is equivalent to the ringing of church bells and not prayer in school, which by the way, your sons are fully able to pray in school. They just may not be instructed on religion in school and the school may not lead the prayer. Abbington v. Schempp outlawed religious indoctorination by a school not an individuals personal expression of faith.

Creationism being taught in school is being compared to Muslims bowing to Mecca as part of a religious expression. Since the two are completely different issues, (Muslim prayer = personal religious expression. Creationism = institutional religious indoctorination.) your whole premise is bullshit.

The 10 Commandments are not the basis of the Constitution. While the Constitution was written by mostly religious individuals, it is a document enumerating rights and the manner of government. Since you have claimed it, prove where the 10 Commandments is the basis for any section of the Constitution. Reference the Commandment and the Article/Amendment.

I'll help you.

Thou shalt not have other Gods before me: Nope. Nowhere.

Thou shalt not kill(murder): Nope. Not here either. The Constitution does not deal with criminal law except to enumerate the rights of the defendant.

Honor thy father and mother: Nope.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors ass or property: Nope.

Keep the Sabbath holy: Nope.

Thou shalt not lie: Nope. But it does say that no religious test shall be required for an office of public trust. (Article VI)

Thou shalt not make graven images of things in heaven above: Nope.

Tou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain: Since the constitution only has the name "Lord" in it in the common nomenclature for dates, nope.

Thou shalt not commit adultery: Nope.

Thou shalt not bear false witness: Nope.

Thats all 10.

If you look at the laws of the US, only bearing false witness, murder, and lying in some circumstances are against the law and regularly proscecuted for. Adultery is illegal some places, but not often proscecuted.

Hardly a basis for posting a religious document in a court of law.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  07:25:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message
quote:

http://atheism.about.com/b/a/088828.htm

Muslims have more rights than me? You want to take God out of everything? Muslims get to sound a horn to pray to the East in an American city and my sons can't pray in school? Creationism can't be teached yet muslims can bow to Persia? Ten commandments can't be in a court room, even though our constitution is based on them?

Idiot. Of course your sons can pray in school. It's easy. Back when I believed in all that shit in high school, I'd (literally) pray before a big exam. No one stopped me then, and no one would stop your sons now.

The problem comes in wanting teachers to stop class and have everyone bow their heads and pray. Doubtless you'd be mad if some Catholic teacher (the horror!) started off your sons' class by leading a prayer which invoked Mary! And what if the teacher were pagan, and had your sons praying to the 'Mother Goddess' or some such?!?

To be sure, this thought hasn't crossed your tiny little brain, nor will my revealing it to you convince you that there are reasons why organized prayer shouldn't be allowed in school. But feel free to link more websites-- that always works.

And no, the Constitution isn't based on the Ten Commandments. Oh wait-- I do recall Exodus 12:35, which says "And Moses pulled out his 9mm and called out to the Israelites saying 'to take this gun from me, they'll have to pry it from my cold, dead, hand.'" So yeah, there's a bunch of influence. Good point.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  09:51:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
I was gonna ask verlch what he was smokin again.... but you last three have done a fine job

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  09:57:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message
quote:
While the Constitution was written by mostly religious individuals,

It's important to note that NONE of the major players in Philly that year were CHRISTIAN. There were christian represntatives yes, but the names most commonly associated with the writing of the constitution were not among them. Fortunately for us reason and critical thinking won the field that year.

http://www.dimensional.com/~randl/founders.htm

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  11:21:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
What about this felllas.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It says creator! In the declaration of inependance. In God We Trust on the dollar, that has to make you fellas gnash your teeth. Oh the Koran I'm sure is fine made out of stone and placed in a court room, not the ten commandments!

Tell me guys how all of the countries are doing that deny God? God says any nation that hates Isreal I will cut them low, and Egypt will be the lowest of the low, never again to return to her former power.

http://www.churchisraelforum.com/why_do_the_nations_hate_israel.htm

Instead of persecuting Jews and banishing them, nations will then cling to them. It appears at this time that the world?s long held anti-Semitism will simply evaporate. In Zechariah 8:23, the scripture says of this unusual time: "In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ?Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.?"

http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ba10034a.cgi/2430/RETURN-CODE

Jesus said, ?And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, by ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginning of sorrows.? (Mark 13:7,8)

My counsel to every one reading these lines is to prepare NOW to meet your Maker (Amos 4:12). ?Make your calling and election sure? (2 Peter 1:10); ?Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith? (2 Cor.13:5); ?Rend your hearts and not your garments? (Joel 2:13); ?Repent and believe the gospel? (Mark 1:15); ?Repent and be baptized every one of you?? (Acts 2:38) JESUS SAID: ?Come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.? (Matt. 11:28) He promised: ?Him that cometh to Me, I will in no wise cast out.? (John 6:37)

How do plants exist without bugs in the soil, and bugs in the soil without plants producing oxygen?

Underlying the evolutionary theory is not just the classic "stuff" of science — conclusions arrived at through prolonged observation and experimentation. Evolution is first an atheistic, materialistic world view. In other words, the primary reason for its acceptance has little to do with the evidence for or against it. Evolution is accepted because men are atheists by faith and thus interpret the evidence to cor-respond to their naturalistic philosophy.

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. II Timothy 4:3,4

Radical Evolution has 500 million years to find fossils of fictional drawings of (hard core)missing links, yet they find none.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, EPH 6:12.

"Thus, many scientists embracing naturalism find themselves in the seeming dilemma recently articulated by biochemist Franklin Harold: "We should reject, as a matter of principle, the substitution of intelligent design for the dialogue of chance and necessity [i.e., Darwinian evolution]; but we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical system, only a variety of wishful speculations."
Edited by - verlch on 09/29/2004 11:30:13
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  11:54:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
quote:

What about this felllas.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

It says creator! In the declaration of inependance. In God We Trust on the dollar, that has to make you fellas gnash your teeth. Oh the Koran I'm sure is fine made out of stone and placed in a court room, not the ten commandments!

Tell me guys how all of the countries are doing that deny God? God says any nation that hates Isreal I will cut them low, and Egypt will be the lowest of the low, never again to return to her former power.

Instead of persecuting Jews and banishing them, nations will then cling to them. It appears at this time that the world?s long held anti-Semitism will simply evaporate. In Zechariah 8:23, the scripture says of this unusual time: "In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say, ?Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you.?"

Jesus said, ?And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, by ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginning of sorrows.? (Mark 13:7,8)

My counsel to every one reading these lines is to prepare NOW to meet your Maker (Amos 4:12). ?Make your calling and election sure? (2 Peter 1:10); ?Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith? (2 Cor.13:5); ?Rend your hearts and not your garments? (Joel 2:13); ?Repent and believe the gospel? (Mark 1:15); ?Repent and be baptized every one of you?? (Acts 2:38) JESUS SAID: ?Come unto Me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.? (Matt. 11:28) He promised: ?Him that cometh to Me, I will in no wise cast out.? (John 6:37)

And which creator was that, friend verlch? Yaweh or Allah? Ba'al or Quetzacoatl? Or were we created by natural selection, that is: evolution?

As for the "In God We Trust" blather, if I'm not mistaken, that was not on our money until the beginning of the last century (someone correct me if I'm wrong. Might have been sometime in the '30s. Something to do with The Knights of Columbus, I think). The only thing that makes me gnash my teeth is the steadly decline of our money's value and the dipshit who squandered the treasury.

I assume that you are talking about Russia when you talk about countries denying god. The Russian Orthodox Church is alive and well, and they have a very nice service. Catholisism thrives in Cuba.

I must agree about the Jews. They have been everyone's scapegoat, notably the Christian's, for far too long.

Nation rising against nation? What's new? When did nations not try to steal their neighbors goods through aggression?

Damn verlch, your signature is becoming as long and as confused as your posts. But do try to read a little history, now and then.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  13:12:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by filthy

quote:

What about this felllas.

And which creator was that, friend verlch? Yaweh or Allah? Ba'al or Quetzacoatl? Or were we created by natural selection, that is: evolution?

As for the "In God We Trust" blather, if I'm not mistaken, that was not on our money until the beginning of the last century (someone correct me if I'm wrong. Might have been sometime in the '30s. Something to do with The Knights of Columbus, I think). The only thing that makes me gnash my teeth is the steadly decline of our money's value and the dipshit who squandered the treasury.

Conspiciously absent on coinage and bills prior to 1887. Appeared sporadically on coinage through 1956 where the KOC got it added as part of changing the National Motto from 'E Pluribus Unum' to 'In God We Trust', commanded it's printing on all bills, and changed the oaths of office for federal judges to include "So help me God".

I would also like to remind verlch that he claimed the Constitution was based on the 10 Commandments. He quoted instead the DOI which was a list of greivances, not a document for governance. It is also important to note that the Constitutional writers were mindful of the dangers of intertwining church and state and sought to make religion a personal persuit, not a governmental one.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  16:02:03   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dude

quote:
While the Constitution was written by mostly religious individuals,

It's important to note that NONE of the major players in Philly that year were CHRISTIAN. There were christian represntatives yes, but the names most commonly associated with the writing of the constitution were not among them. Fortunately for us reason and critical thinking won the field that year.

http://www.dimensional.com/~randl/founders.htm

Yeah cause they where elitist Freemasons/illumaniti...

Go to Top of Page

Siberia
SFN Addict

Brazil
2322 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  17:57:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Siberia's Homepage  Send Siberia an AOL message  Send Siberia a Yahoo! Message Send Siberia a Private Message
Oh no. Not the Illuminati deal again. What people have against Freemasons? What have they done to you?

"Why are you afraid of something you're not even sure exists?"
- The Kovenant, Via Negativa

"People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have such funny beliefs."
-- unknown
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  22:18:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
verlch wrote:
quote:
It says creator! In the declaration of inependance.
And then later wrote:
quote:
Yeah cause they where elitist Freemasons/illumaniti...
Well, there were a bunch of the same people involved in the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Which is it, verlch? Are they God-fearing men on the side of light, or nasty evil Satanic Freemasons? They cannot - according to you - be both.

You also wrote:
quote:
In God We Trust on the dollar, that has to make you fellas gnash your teeth.
Yeah, it's a clear violation of the First Amendment, which also protects your right to voice your opinions about the "elitist Freemasons/illumaniti" without fear of reprisal from the "elitist Freemasons/illumaniti." Go figure that one: as soon as it becomes Constitutionally permitted to print "In God We Trust" on our money, you'll also be jailed for suggesting that the President is a Ba'al worshipper. How ironic.
quote:
Oh the Koran I'm sure is fine made out of stone and placed in a court room, not the ten commandments!
No, neither is okay. It's just that Muslims, as of yet, haven't been arrogant enough to think that the Koran is the basis of U.S. law, despite clear evidence that it is not. Fundamentalist Christians, on the other hand, are apparently a highly hubristic bunch.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

verlch
SFN Regular

781 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  23:03:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send verlch an AOL message Send verlch a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Siberia

Oh no. Not the Illuminati deal again. What people have against Freemasons? What have they done to you?

Look I have met two ex masons with keys to the temple in Sandy Or. I spoke with both of them and they can verify that the freemasons are a lower order of the Illuminati. They called the Illuminati the 'King Makers.' That is from the horses mouth.

This lady said this. She first hand witnessed this!

http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.56 seconds.