Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:08:59   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by pleco

If the info has been available for years, you'd think the allpowerful illuminazi would have been able to supress this info before sleuths like yourself expose them to the world.

Well if you don't like it, quit coming to me with your snotty bullshit-ass subtle insults then.
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:10:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dry_vby

quote:
Originally posted by HYBRID

quote:

quote:

quote:

So what does the "symbol of fascism" in the House mean, exactly?

Can you read? Do you listen? I should not have to tell you shit if you watched "Illuminazi" and looked at the sites thoroughly. Your supposed rebuttle was took quick. Look at it again. It is self explanatory.

So, these "Illuminazi's" are a secret society in control of, or bent on controlling the media/ world?

.....and you're uncovering their dasterdly plot?

Aren't you afraid they might try to silence you?

What are you a smart ass? This info has been everywhere for years! A fasces did not come from germany people, the nazis used it. The roman empire used this as well. SO a fasces DID NOT JUST BECOME USED WITH NAZI GERMANY. It is merely a symbol for a dictatorship!This is great!

Yes, I am.

So cum fuck me up.

That's if the "Illuminazi's" don't get you first.

Are you going to deal with the topics at hand, discuss my info that I have presented? or just insult me?
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:11:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Can you read? Do you listen? I should not have to tell you shit if you watched "Illuminazi" and looked at the sites thoroughly. Your supposed rebuttle was took quick. Look at it again. It is self explanatory.

So, these "Illuminazi's" are a secret society in control of, or bent on controlling the media/ world?

What are you a smart ass? This info has been everywhere for years! A fasces did not come from germany people, the nazis used it. The roman empire used this as well. SO a fasces DID NOT JUST BECOME USED WITH NAZI GERMANY. It is merely a symbol for a dictatorship!This is great!

Yes, I am.

So cum fuck me up.

Are you going to deal with the issues or insult me?
Go to Top of Page

Dry_vby
Skeptic Friend

Australia
249 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:16:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dry_vby a Private Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes, I am.

So cum fuck me up.

Are you going to deal with the issues or insult me?

Oh, the hypocricy.

I dunno, why don't you choose.

I would personaly prefer insulting you.

"I'll go along with the charade
Until I can think my way out.
I know it was all a big joke
Whatever it was about."

Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

H. Humbert
SFN Die Hard

USA
4574 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:17:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send H. Humbert a Private Message
Once again, it's either black or white with Hybrid. Either we are sheep blindly putting our elected officials on a pedestal, or we must admit that our government is secretly run by dictators bent on creating a New World Order who place fascist symbols in the architecture of national monuments.

Hybrid, welcome to Crazytown. Population: you.

"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true." --Demosthenes

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard P. Feynman

"Face facts with dignity." --found inside a fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:20:32   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
You'd think if they were trying to be secret they wouldn't put such blatant symbols all around. Why would they need to? Oh, wait, they are just people and they make mistakes, over a course of a couple of thousand years (at least).

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

ktesibios
SFN Regular

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:34:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ktesibios a Private Message
Hmm...

The image of the fasces on the reverse side of a dime is from the "Mercury" dime. This coin design was introduced in 1916 and replaced by the Roosevelt dime, which has a torch on the reverse, in 1946.

Funding for the construction of the Lincoln Memorial was authorized in 1911, construction began in 1915 and the Memorial was dedicated in 1922.

The present House chamber was completed in 1857; the mace which your conspira-loon site makes so much of dates to 1841; the use of a ceremonial mace goes back farther than that, to the beginning of the 19th century.

At the time they were adopted, these were symbols of republican government.

Although the term fascio was used in Italian politics earlier, Benito Mussolini didn't found the Fascist political party until 1919, after the designs of all these items were settled.

Can you say anachronism? How about non causa?

"The Republican agenda is to turn the United States into a third-world shithole." -P.Z.Myers
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:41:01   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
It's unbelievable that this thread went to a third page in less than an hour.

I mean, it's not like there's anything to discuss. HYBRID had clearly made up his mind about what we think before he even registered at the SFN. No amount of protest from us will change his mind, since doing so would only reveal how we're in the conspiracy. On the other hand, not violently shrieking at HYBRID would just get us labeled "complacement" (ooops, already did).

So, since HYBRID's ideas have all bases covered (but with no evidence in any direction), it's lose-lose for us, and win-win for him.

But who the hell cares? The victory is empty, and the loss is painless.

And watch: he'll berate me for not having anything substantial to say, even though I just said that there can be nothing substantial to say to him. Even agreeing with him would simply be cause for more ridicule from him.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:41:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by ktesibios

Hmm...

The image of the fasces on the reverse side of a dime is from the "Mercury" dime. This coin design was introduced in 1916 and replaced by the Roosevelt dime, which has a torch on the reverse, in 1946.

Funding for the construction of the Lincoln Memorial was authorized in 1911, construction began in 1915 and the Memorial was dedicated in 1922.

The present House chamber was completed in 1857; the mace which your conspira-loon site makes so much of dates to 1841; the use of a ceremonial mace goes back farther than that, to the beginning of the 19th century.

At the time they were adopted, these were symbols of republican government.

Although the term fascio was used in Italian politics earlier, Benito Mussolini didn't found the Fascist political party until 1919, after the designs of all these items were settled.

Can you say anachronism? How about non causa?

Can you say, BULLSHIT!
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:42:37   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

I mean, it's not like there's anything to discuss. HYBRID had clearly made up his mind about what we think before he even registered at the SFN. No amount of protest from us will change his mind, since doing so would only reveal how we're in the conspiracy. On the other hand, not violently shrieking at HYBRID would just get us labeled "complacement" (ooops, already did).

So, since HYBRID's ideas have all bases covered (but with no evidence in any direction), it's lose-lose for us, and win-win for him.

But who the hell cares? The victory is empty, and the loss is painless.

And watch: he'll berate me for not having anything substantial to say, even though I just said that there can be nothing substantial to say to him. Even agreeing with him would simply be cause for more ridicule from him.

I find your want to be ridicule funny, and not very effective.
Go to Top of Page

Dry_vby
Skeptic Friend

Australia
249 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:42:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dry_vby a Private Message
Time for the troll song again.

"I'll go along with the charade
Until I can think my way out.
I know it was all a big joke
Whatever it was about."

Bob Dylan
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:43:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dave W.

I apologize, I just enjoy it. I recently made a donation, I'll try to donate more to pay for the database/bandwidth.

by Filthy
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:43:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
Can you deal with the topics, although I can't see you doing this.
Go to Top of Page

HYBRID
BANNED

USA
344 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:45:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HYBRID a Private Message
quote:

Time for the troll song again.

Oh yes, you guys are weak. This isn't even fun anymore.The way you dealt with this info was sad, evasive, and down right ignorant. SOme of you just started lying altogether.And the defense rests your honor!
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  18:46:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message
<sigh> ktesibios made a reasonable non-insulting post that seems to provide some explanations with the topic, and your retort was, and I quote, "Can you say, BULLSHIT!". Care to elaborate?

by Filthy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds.