Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Politics
 FlyingCars Stifled by Politics, Politics, and War.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  01:55:52   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message
Ever inquisitive, I ran a Google on our friend cosmicbrat. He/she gets around -- five thousand & some-odd hits, mostly, as far as I've gone into it, various forums. He doesn't seem to stick around much, prefering to flit from one to the next like a hummingbird on crank.

An example can be found here:
quote:
Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:51 pm

Lurker

Re: You message to cosmicbrat as a webpage... Kindly remove that silly piece of garbage from the Net...

Haven't you figured it out yet?.. I do my All to help inform good-people in ways to better their lives in order, so life will be easier for them.. and all you little buggers want to do is fight, insult, and hurt for sport.. like unloved anian brat-kids in a bottom feeder class peasant schoolyard...
Just in case you don't know, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO BE BULLIED FOR SPORT...

For the past five-years I've been searching for a forum of intelligent people, and haven't found a single one... I feel like a scientist trying to teach computer-technology to neanderthals...
It's like I've got one foot in "heaven", one foot in your 'hell".. and all there is down there, from my vantage, is hell and shit and your silly mindless bully games... Your vile childish reactions to my heartfelt posts proves it... It seems the shit might be originating from two violent ex-quebec cops I had the misfortune of meeting years ago in Toronto... One a self-proclaimed "christ", the other a seriously burned-out coke freak..

Again, it's as far as I've seen -- there is no way I'm going to plow through all of it, or even very much of it. But he's gone into some interesting places.

Curiously, he seldom, if ever, defends his position, apart from the above. He just spits out his point and there-you-have-it. If his track record here is the same as elsewhere, by now we've lost him.

Will he return? I dunno. I didn't pursue the google deeply enough to make the prediction. But I rather think that he, erm, might....?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

HalfMooner
Dingaling

Philippines
15831 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  03:58:08   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send HalfMooner a Private Message
Very interesting. Not only delusions of grandeur in being superior to all us "bottom feeder class peasant" types, but he's got persecutors, too: "It seems the shit might be originating from two violent ex-quebec cops I had the misfortune of meeting years ago in Toronto."

I take it back about him making fun with us. He's done this craziness too long, and with too much energy for it to be a gag. But it's still hilarious. Even though I think I may detect a potentially violent streak.

Biology is just physics that has begun to smell bad.” —HalfMooner
Here's a link to Moonscape News, and one to its Archive.
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  14:26:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
What do you expect Half we don't have superpowers. But if we were to fill our eyes glass shards, and twist our spinal cords 15 degrees, we to could be like him. Everyone would be super and when everyone is super, no one is.

Edited for formatting.

Facts! Pssh, you can prove anything even remotely true with facts.
- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Marge: Well... um.... [goes outside to jump on tampoline with Homer.]
Edited by - Neurosis on 01/19/2007 14:27:20
Go to Top of Page

cosmicbrat

15 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  08:07:22   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit cosmicbrat's Homepage Send cosmicbrat a Private Message
If I were to gently silently remove the box humanity has built around itself, they would wake to find their walls gone, and would immediately begin rebuilding the wall as they are accustomed to... Then they would go back to sleep...

...like if I pulled Science's ceiling up 300%.. The moment I released it, it would snap back to where it was...

There is no wall nor barrier.. There only is self applied ceiling...
There's no fire to walk through... That's just bullshit, meant to frighten the herds, to remain and maintain them herding, by forcing them see a great mean fire, where there is none...

When there is goal, between you and a fire.. you are like "the little warrior's firewalk".. on her way to face her fear, up-close and personal, head-on...

"Talking a little lass into facing her greatest fear..." Now I'd call that 'MOTIVATING someone'... I should charge to dissolve people's fears... I'm real good at it... Maybe I could sell ice to Eskimos.. and sunshine in the Sahara...
So do you want to buy a nice bridge?..

...Plus they get a sense of Immortality, the way I found it works...
The big question being.. should I share this freely with everyone who has the mind to grasp it?.. Or should I reserve it for the elite, who can afford it..? when no one deserves it...

The way they treated me.. I figure I should just leave 'em in their holes, and forget 'em.. and go start my pardy in the rest of Life, which be mine...

Bottom Line is.. The Only way you Humes is a gonna learn how Immortality works, is if you learn Yogi Alfred's manual, to make you realize the sorcerer in you... and get a soul to soul download of what I studied of Rome's restricted libraries, and a taste of what I got in the Sasquatch collective unconsciousness, and a feel for where and how I managed to restore my severed spine...

You need all that shit just to get you to the frame of mind to begin to get near to access the junction between this life and the rest of Life.. or you is history...

Problem is that the afterlife don't want you there.. and it attacks at every opportunity... You literally gotta go through "Hell", to get into "Heaven"... It's not for wimps and assholes... They don't have one-percent of a chance... In seconds they are food for the otherside... "Heaven" is not a reward for having set on yer back all yer life, actin' like a baby in a crib, only good for producing noise and shit...

This life is for you continue on in the rest of Life... You must be worth it to get it...

Some schools of thought have taken the "f" out of Life... Then they sell it back to us in little sniffs and tastes.. which is all they've really got...

Those whom I shared this soul to soul with, could share it as well, but they don't know it.. and probably never will...
I'm bets when it's time for them to shake off their bodies, they will be in my living room, six feet up/six feet away.. expecting me to gently guide their careless carefree mindless useless remnants into my playground... thht on that!

I notice them unraveling the lessons in song.. but I bet they fear the whole huge package, and probably don't have the first clue how to drive it.. just they peel it, and biopsy it, and eat what they can...

Ironic, that you give someone some, and it fills them up, so they believe they have enough now, forever.. is why they never say hello again... They don't want for anymore.. as if the source is of no more use to them, but to snub.. till it's time for me to work for them in my living room.... No more living-room boosts!.. go find it yourself! Put the "f" back into your own Life, and start to live some of Life whilst you still got breath, beat, and heat...
Do it how I did it.. and "pray" that you survive the thousand pitfalls... You don't even have a prayer...

Only friends of the forest-creatures are welcome in my playground, because the afterlife is owned by its forest-creatures, and I respect that absolutely.... They don't want us to make the same mess there as we did here, is why they block us, with all they've got...

If you can't call a bird from the sky, I don't want you in my life, or anywheres near it... unless you are worth teaching.. if you truly are a sister or brother...

Any less, would be like owning a pet, which you feed dedicatively, and it produces only poop, damage, and pain...

In your, "transhumanism lucid dreaming", thingamawhozits.. study how the living room panther could all sense the tree, and how it could be seen, and experienced, while I saw and experienced only human... similar to in the 1960's funnies comic-strip, how "Mandrake the Magician" created illusions...
Likely that writer had it, to have written it... I bet he made it into the afterlife intact and fully functional...
I doubt that many others will... maybe 40 in total... Not you...

If you sillies could only see through all your walls of life-numbing fears, then at least some of you might have half a chance...

Fear closes "heaven's doors" to you... You can't see gates, made of love, through a fear... It's "cosmic law"... It's the first law of the afterlife... It keeps the riffraff out... It keeps you out...

Some schools of thought teach to fear nothing as if it were everything.. thereby teaching to fear everything... where we're at now...

Maybe religion is trying to push humanity into a "lucid dream", like it's a prison, or a box... Rather.. maybe religion has boxed humanity, into a easily manipulated little box, so a few parasitic bloodlines can perpetually feed, unhindered and unencumbered...
We should have those blood-lines tested for significant leach DNA spikes...

Democracy snaps its fingers, and says, "Everyone look at the western sky at 9:PM!"... And from 8: to 10: we are all looking at the western sky... like how gas-pricing is dragging the quality of Life through broken-glass and fire, like keelhauling humanity, for livin', for fun.. so a few can show us how rough'n tough powerful they are.. by make us all squirm like thirsty fish-bait, in the can, on a hot day...
You definitely aren't in the afterlife that I've found...
All I see there is dragon-kibbles begging for some life.. same as how your mindless bloodlines treat the human race... You are dragging Mankind into extinction and Hell... And in the end you end up in the same grave.. That same little box you built for us, has you tethered to everything we did for you... Those you hurt are your growing anchor... like expecting that prayer is your ticket to be dragging your five-ton diaper into heaven...
"Tumbling into hell", be more like it...

This lovely forum could use a little honest gentle kindness, after all the gentle kindness they've done for so many... And hopefully without starting any fires.. But in general forums, there are always those who are primed and ready to set-fire to anything they can't grasp... That's how psychotics get their input, and how they prevent newness from challenging and disorienting their stance, glued to their sturdy rock, with all the many other happy little clams.. which seems to be "a basic psychotic's fact of life in the core of their great shit storm"...

I'm finding the best way to deal with the last remnant hellbent fire-starters, in any forum, is to simply try to ignore the ankle-biters, rather than attempt to wake them, or annihilate them... Then all we've got left, is what hands do for our crotches, and to pray for a breath pure fresh-air, and a taste of truly clean water, also gone long extinct, because of what grampa did to the planet, in making a living from death... You follow gramp
Edited by - cosmicbrat on 01/30/2007 08:23:31
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  08:18:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by cosmicbrat

I'm finding the best way to deal with the last remnant hellbent fire-starters, in any forum, is to simply try to ignore the ankle-biters...
Another fine example of "those who can't do, preach."

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

cosmicbrat

15 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  08:35:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit cosmicbrat's Homepage Send cosmicbrat a Private Message
If that's the only part you identify with.. then by all means, ignore reality, and have your silly fun, playin' on the shore of your private liddle mud-puddle...
Go to Top of Page

cosmicbrat

15 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  08:37:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit cosmicbrat's Homepage Send cosmicbrat a Private Message
Why not answer something for a change..?
Go to Top of Page

perrodetokio
Skeptic Friend

275 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  09:15:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send perrodetokio a Private Message
Look, kid...

There´s only three monters that really exist:

Dracula, Chocula and the wolfman.

Bigfoot... Pst! Gimme a break!

"Yes I have a belief in a creator/God but do not know that he exists." Bill Scott

"They are still mosquitoes! They did not turn into whales or lizards or anything else. They are still mosquitoes!..." Bill Scott

"We should have millions of missing links or transition fossils showing a fish turning into a philosopher..." Bill Scott
Go to Top of Page

McQ
Skeptic Friend

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  09:34:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send McQ a Private Message
Ok, cosmicbrat, I think I have it all understood except this part:

"Everyone look at the western sky at 9:PM!"... And from 8: to 10: we are all looking at the western sky... like how gas-pricing is dragging the quality of Life through broken-glass and fire, like keelhauling humanity, for livin', for fun.. so a few can show us how rough'n tough powerful they are.. by make us all squirm like thirsty fish-bait, in the can, on a hot day...

Could you go into more depth on this?

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Gillette
Go to Top of Page

tomk80
SFN Regular

Netherlands
1278 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  13:24:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tomk80's Homepage Send tomk80 a Private Message
quote:

What's the use? All we get in return is more extreme long posts that are impossible to wade through. If you can't answer on a simple, point to point basis and do nothing but ignore preaching, it is a safe bet that you have nothing worth anyone's attention.

Tom

`Contrariwise,' continued Tweedledee, `if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.'
-Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Caroll-
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  13:49:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message
quote:

If that's the only part you identify with.. then by all means, ignore reality, and have your silly fun, playin' on the shore of your private liddle mud-puddle...
Wow, look how easy it is to get under your skin, cosmicbrat. Ignore the reality of your own hypocrisy at your peril, kid.
quote:
Was there a question somewhere in there?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  15:33:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
quote:

Uh, dude. You are ignoring reality! Here in the real world we 'peons' need proof of crazy and extrodinary claims. Simply saying you can do something that no one has ever done of even come close to doing is not enough. If you are so amazing why don't you compete on the worlds strongest man or at least make a you tube video?

- Homer Simpson

[God] is an infinite nothing from nowhere with less power over our universe than the secretary of agriculture.
- Prof. Frink

Lisa: Yes, but wouldn't you rather know the truth than to delude yourself for happiness?
Edited by - Neurosis on 01/30/2007 17:49:18
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  17:45:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
quote:

...like if I pulled Science's ceiling up 300%.. The moment I released it, it would snap back to where it was...

Only if you lifted it with invisible pillars and pure bullshit. If you had real science and could proove your 'Science 300' or whatever you would call it then no one could deny it. Even if not accepted in your lifetime. But you don't want that do you? Your words were "On my birthday I will destroy my plans" (Loosely stated from memory). It must serve you if anyone, huh? After all you are the great one, right? Wrong that was Muhammed Ali.

quote:

Maybe I could sell ice to Eskimos.. and sunshine in the Sahara...
So do you want to buy a nice bridge?..

Apparently, you can't sell shit to a dung beatle. Since your great plans and even book ideas have seen no attention. How about you post one of your concepts on the board? I would love to see this 'science'.
quote:

should I share this freely with everyone who has the mind to grasp it?.. Or should I reserve it for the elite, who can afford it..? when no one deserves it...

No Brat only you are worthy of this knowledge and power remember.
quote:

The way they treated me.. I figure I should just leave 'em in their holes, and forget 'em.. and go start my pardy in the rest of Life, which be mine...

Yep.

quote:

Bottom Line is.. The Only way you Humes is a gonna learn how Immortality works, is if you learn Yogi Alfred's manual, to make you realize the sorcerer in you... and get a soul to soul download of what I studied of Rome's restricted libraries, and a taste of what I got in the Sasquatch collective unconsciousness, and a feel for where and how I managed to restore my severed spine...

Please do share a little with us oh great Brat.
quote:

If you can't call a bird from the sky, I don't want you in my life, or anywheres near it... unless you are worth teaching.. if you truly are a sister or brother...

If you can call a bird from the sky, Randi will give you a million dollars.

quote:
If you sillies could only see through all your walls of life-numbing fears, then at least some of you might have half a chance...

Personally, I am about as fearless as you can get. It is a psychological condition. You, apparently, are so fearful you can't even look reality in the eye.
quote:

.. like how gas-pricing is dragging the quality of Life through broken-glass and fire, like keelhauling humanity, for livin', for fun.. so a few can show us how rough'n tough powerful they are.. by make us all squirm like thirsty fish-bait, in the can, on a hot day...

Gas prices are actually low compared with inflation.
quote:

Blah blah blah [Tons of projection] Blah blah

You are so out of it you project your fears of humanity onto everyone but you and your imaginary cosmic friends.
quote:

But in general forums, there are always those who are primed and ready to set-fire to anything they can't grasp...

Pay attention. This is a skeptic's forum full of skeptics. We need evidence not crazy talk. You want to be heard put up the evidence. We could all just ignore you, you know. We are at least addressing your notions.

quote:

...to simply try to ignore the ankle-biters, rather than attempt to wake them, or annihilate them...

You got two choices here: Make a reasonable argument citing evidence and logic, or ignore us tiny peons who cannot grasp the contents of your rant.
quote:

Something must wake this human race to a little reality before we have lost Everything...

Help us Obi Wan Kenobrat!

quote:

I have tried, but I can't get a word in past your fears and flames.. although it seems a few you have at least caught-on to starting to teach humes that washing your hands after you shit is a good-thing...

Yes, you dicovered hand washing and developed germ theory.

All I have to say is put up or shut up.

- Homer Simpson

- Prof. Frink

Go to Top of Page

McQ
Skeptic Friend

USA
258 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  19:51:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send McQ a Private Message
Actually, to challenge someone who says they can call a bird from the sky is a risky thing. I know a few Falconers who would take issue with that. There are other birds that can be called as well, from pigeons to parrots.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Gillette
Go to Top of Page

Neurosis
SFN Regular

USA
675 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  00:18:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Neurosis an AOL message Send Neurosis a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by McQ

Actually, to challenge someone who says they can call a bird from the sky is a risky thing. I know a few Falconers who would take issue with that. There are other birds that can be called as well, from pigeons to parrots.

That is true. However, birds can sense fear and crazy, I doubt that Brat can train a bird for those reasons.

- Homer Simpson

- Prof. Frink

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.47 seconds.