Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 BOLD Threats of Death Against All Non-Catholics!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  17:13:04   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by tmac1238

WHAT DO THE BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS, SAY, JESUIT:

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm
They say that "Shan" was mentally disturbed and not at all credible.

And your posts here say much the same thing. Seek professional help.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN A SUPER-CRMINAL JESUIT PROPAGANDIST--EVEN WITH DIAPER RASH--HAS TO IGNORE TMAC1238???

Why couldn't you figure that out??? I keep telling you...

You keep mentally diagnosing HUMANS and not your SHAN!!

JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

I see them. [BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS] They were made by what, three people on a handful of Usenet groups?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN ONE TMAC1238 SAID A FEW WORDS THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T LIKE AND THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SPEND TIME OVER HIM HERE ON THE SKEPTIC FORUMS??

I think it's really quite interesting that you consider the three anonymous people (or maybe just one person with multiple email accounts) who advocate the burning of Protestants (thankfully, I'm an atheist!) to be "honest" Catholics, and not simply nutjobs or trolls. I think that says much more about you than it does about them.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN NUTJOBS LIKE ME?? Like YOU CONSTANTLY CALLED ME A NUTJOB AND DON'T IGNORE ME?? THEY SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY LIKE ME??

You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??

JESUIT DIAPER-MAN: Why would you give those people any credence at all?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE GIVING CREDENCE AND YOUR FEEDING TIME TO TMAC1238???!!! You Jesuit psychiatrists were wrong???

DID THOSE DEATH THREATS RULE HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2,000 YEARS???

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  17:16:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy damned jesuit

Originally posted by Dude

retard said:
These BOLD PUBLIC death threats are so magical, no infiltrated traitor or fascist or propagandist can see them. That includes the most active posters on this system. Here they are:

JESUIT Dude: Well, if we can't see them, how do you expect us to react to them?

tmac1238: Well if your fathers throughout the Christian age during the Inquisitions couldn't see them, how do we expect them to react to people who knew about them and yell ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night because they do recognize them?

JESUIT Dude: I mean, if its all invisible to us, then you must realize that you appear to be nothing more than some moron pointing at nothing and screaming about it, right?

tmac1238: THAT'S WHY AMERICA WAS MADE BY THOSE "MORONS." Surely we know you guys never thought well of us. ALL THE BUSH SUPPORTERS HAD THE EXACT SAME REASONING ON ALL THE OTHER FORUMS AND READ YOUR SAME SCRIPT! They saw WMDs that weren't there! They saw "ANTI-CATHOLIC HATE" that wasn't there! Now, like you, they asked why they should be concerned about LUNATICS who post death threats and why should they give credence to them by giving them attention like you gave those who pointed them out.

IF 2,000 YEARS COULDN'T CHANGE THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE ANTICHRIST, how can you see things now?

JESUIT Dude: NEWSFLASH!
RETARD SCREAMS AT INTERNET! POINTS AT INVISIBLE NOTHING!
FILM AT 11!

RETARDS AND LUNATICS DIDN'T POST WILD AND BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS? WE SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM CREDENCE?
Son, that's the very definition of RETARDS AND LUNITICS.

tmac1238: Am I one, and is that why you have to give up necking with your fascist beauties tonight cos tmac1238 is here? Should lunatics be ignored? Or should they cause the greatest psychiatrists of all time to waste their vacation time on the Skeptics forum?

JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

I see them. [BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS] They were made by what, three people on a handful of Usenet groups?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN ONE TMAC1238 SAID A FEW WORDS THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T LIKE AND THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SPEND TIME OVER HIM HERE ON THE SKEPTIC FORUMS??

I think it's really quite interesting that you consider the three anonymous people (or maybe just one person with multiple email accounts) who advocate the burning of Protestants (thankfully, I'm an atheist!) to be "honest" Catholics, and not simply nutjobs or trolls. I think that says much more about you than it does about them.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN NUTJOBS LIKE ME?? Like YOU CONSTANTLY CALLED ME A NUTJOB AND DON'T IGNORE ME?? THEY SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY LIKE ME??

You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??

tmac1238: YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE GIVING CREDENCE AND YOUR FEEDING TIME TO TMAC1238???!!! You Jesuit psychiatrists were wrong???

BOLD PUBLIC THREATS OF DEATH AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS THAT THE SUPER-CRIMINALS OF THE VATICAN INFILTRATED ON ALL FORUMS STILL CAN'T SEE YEARS LATER!!

Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  17:40:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What are you getting out of this tmac1238? Everyone here thinks you're nuts and you are close to being banned, mostly for being obnoxious, and yet you persist. If there is a real danger out there, why bother with us? It's clear that you will not change your posting style so us Jesuit fascists can understand you better. What is it that you want from us?

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Why not question something for a change?

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2009 :  18:27:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Jesuit Diaper Man: Probably because if the threats you're talking about are the ones shown on the Web page you keep linking to, they're simply not credible as threats.

tmac1238: Because TMAC1238 is not credible while he has the super-criminal propagandists of the Antichrist forgoing the golf course and the lingerie and bed??
Oh, good. Thanks for telling me that I won't find super-criminal propagandists of the Antichrist on the nearby golf course or wearing my wife's lingerie or in my bed.
Is that why they can't even tell us what the links say?
Why can't they?
Jesuit Diaper Man: Sure, this "Shan" person says that non-Catholics should be burned, but the idea that Catholics get "credit" for doing so is ridiculous.

tmac1238: Surely tmac1238 saying that these threats are serious and RULED THE WORLD FOR ALMOST 2 CENTURIES, and the same super-criminals who did this are crying ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night...
What? "Shan" certainly hasn't been threatening to burn Protestants for 200 years, nor does he rule the world.
...should mean tmac1238 is not credible and shouldn't be worth the time!
Explain that to me again.
Jesuit Diaper Man: And holy cow, I just looked at the dates. That was all five years ago.

tmac1238: AND HOLY COW! Look at how long these threats ruled the world!!
Those threats haven't "ruled the world" at all, because they were empty.
Look at how long ago 911 took place!
What does 9/11 have to do with Catholics?
Good thing we can't talk about that now and the THREATS of Osama Bin Laden!!
Bin Laden's made more threats, and hasn't followed through on them. He is becoming less credible over time.
Jesuit Diaper Man? There's been no spate of Protestant burnings in the last five years, so the "threat" most certainly was not credible.

tmac1238: Unlike "WACOS"...
Are you claiming that Waco was the result of Catholics acting against Protestants?
...like tmac1238 doing nothing of the kind over, but Diaper man gets a rash and calls his Antichrist motorcycle gang to again, like on every other forum, spend so much time on things THAT ARE NOT CREDIBLE, so they say.
Well, that's just odd. I say things about "Shan," and you personalize them. tmac, were you Shan?
Jesuit Diaper Man: Either that, or the DHS nabbed the moron before he set any fires.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN AFTER HOMELAND SECURITY SAID THAT ANYONE WHO ACCOMODATES OR EVEN FAILS TO REPORT SUCH TERRORIST CAN BE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES??
What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying that you reported Shan to DHS and they caught him? Bravo!
Jesuit Diaper Man: By the way, tmac, if I implied that the Website you keep linking to is yours, I apologize. It belongs to your friend Susan, right? And you are the Ted McMillan she refers to, yes?

tmac1238: Identities are not credible and surely not worth the time, right, Jesuit?
Then why did you fill out your profile here?
Jesuit Diaper Man: ...Actually, no, it is your Website, because you own the domain name, according to whois.

tmac1238: You mean killing non-Catholics is your name cause it was your domain name for more almost 2 millennia??
Since when have domain names been around for over 2,000 years?
JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

No, I meant nothing of the sort.

How can I ignore you when you are on my forums?
What the heck are "TITIS?"

You should really stop trying to figure out what I mean, because you always seem to be wrong.
No. Death threats have never once "ruled history."

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  03:04:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If this goober had any real power, tmac1238 might have a point, albeit not a very sharp one.

Bill Donohue has a new target: he has taken out an ad in Variety, demanding that Penn and Teller be fired, because they've been irreverent and sacrilegious towards the holy Catholic church.

Y'know, 2,000 years ago there weren't any Catholics; indeed no Christians at all except for a mad rabbi's small following, and they considered themselves Jews. Which makes all of the Jew-bashing carried out by Christians over the centuries sort of self-defeating, doesn't it?

Hey Dave, could I change my handle to: filthy damned jesuit? I think that has a real nice ring to it....

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Paulos23
Skeptic Friend

USA
446 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  07:56:11   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Paulos23's Homepage Send Paulos23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know it has been a while since I have been on SFN, but tmac1238 seams to be taking all the fun out of debating him by playing the crazy card to soon. Is that all SFN gets now, crazies and loons?

You can go wrong by being too skeptical as readily as by being too trusting. -- Robert A. Heinlein

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  08:28:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Paulos23
Skeptic Friend

USA
446 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  08:50:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Paulos23's Homepage Send Paulos23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Guess I need to get out my bird watching specs then. :)

You can go wrong by being too skeptical as readily as by being too trusting. -- Robert A. Heinlein

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  10:59:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speak not ill of the loon, my friend. They are a bird of great beauty and of a haunting cry to make the soul weep with anguish and joy.

The creature you are thinking of is the luny, as in lunytic. They have little appeal beyond other lunys and their song resembles a whore's morning Listerine gargle.

But, whaddahell, as we are collectively being named as Jesuits by someone whom I suspect doesn't know from Jesuits, let's see what a Jesuit really is.

The order was founded, or at least inspired, by St. Ignacious of Loyola, who managed to get on the wrong end of a cannon well prior to his getting on the wrong end of tmac1238, and during his convalescence went off the religious deep end as so many did back in the day, and still do today. Here's that story.
Origin of the Society of Jesus Community life in the Society of Jesus is based on the companionship of Ignatius of Loyola and the graduate students he befriended at the University of Paris. Seven students gathered in a chapel on Montmartre Hill in 1534 and vowed to continue their companionship after finishing their degrees. They would live in evangelical poverty and go on a mission to Jerusalem. They called themselves "amigos en el Senor" -- friends in the Lord.

"It's always said that the Jesuits were founded by Ignatius of Loyola, but I like the thought that the Jesuits were founded by a committee, not by one man. And it's crucial because if the real mainspring of Jesuit spirituality is companionship, then our being together in a company is really right out of that reality, that we are together in a companionship."

And here's the Wiki on it:
The Society of Jesus (Latin: Societas Iesu, S.J. and S.I. or SJ, SI) is a Roman Catholic religious order of clerks regular whose members are called Jesuits.

Jesuits are the largest male religious order in the Catholic Church, with 18,815 members—13,305 priests, 2,295 scholastic students, 1,758 brothers and 827 novices—as of January 2008, although the Franciscan family of first orders OFMs, Capuchins, and Conventuals has more total members. The average age of the Jesuits in 2008 was 63.01 for priests, 30.01 for scholastics, 65.06 for Brothers, and an overall average of 57.53 years.[1]

Jesuit priests and brothers are engaged in ministries in 112 nations on six continents. They are best known in the fields of education (schools, colleges, universities, seminaries, theological faculties), intellectual research, and cultural pursuits. They are also known in missionary work, social justice and human rights activities, interreligious dialogue, and other 'frontier' ministry.

The Society of Jesus is consecrated under the patronage of Madonna Della Strada, a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and it is led by a Superior General, currently Adolfo Nicolás.[2][3] The headquarters of the Society, its General Curia, is in Rome. The historic curia of St Ignatius is now part of the Collegio del Gesů attached to the Church of the Gesů, the Jesuit Mother Church.

What cannon did our tmac1238 get figuratively shot with, I wonder. Was it this one?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dr. Mabuse
Septic Fiend

Sweden
9687 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  11:23:48   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Send Dr. Mabuse an ICQ Message Send Dr. Mabuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Paulos23

I know it has been a while since I have been on SFN, but tmac1238 seams to be taking all the fun out of debating him by playing the crazy card to soon. Is that all SFN gets now, crazies and loons?
Since I know I'm not crazy, I must be a loon.

Dr. Mabuse - "When the going gets tough, the tough get Duct-tape..."
Dr. Mabuse whisper.mp3

"Equivocation is not just a job, for a creationist it's a way of life..." Dr. Mabuse

Support American Troops in Iraq:
Send them unarmed civilians for target practice..
Collateralmurder.
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  12:50:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is onto us and our massive jesuit conspiracy.

Tmac, I'll tell you how we know you are mentally ill. You better sit down man, because this is a secret that could cause your brain to implode once you hear it.

WE CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS!

That's right. Jesuits have powers of the mind that you non-catholic scum can't comprehend.

Since you know about us now, and are publicly calling us out, you leave us no choice.

STARE AT THESE IMAGES! WE WILL NOW CONTROL YOUR MIND!

YOU ARE NOW MY MINION! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  15:14:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

What are you getting out of this tmac1238? Everyone here thinks you're nuts and you are close to being banned, mostly for being obnoxious, and yet you persist.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AND WHAT HUMANS TOLD YOUR ANTICHRIST CULT FOR CENTURIES, DON'T BE OFFENDED BY WHAT I SAY AND DON'T SPEND MUCH TIME WITH HUMAN "KOOKS!"

Remember, you super-criminals of the Antichrist told us that the death threats of SHAN were issued by a lunatic and therefore is not problem worth spending time on.

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A KOOK THAT MAKES BOLD DEATH THREATS AGAINST BILLIONS THAT RULED THE WORLD WHY HE MUST BE IGNORED...

And another "KOOK" that did not?

If there is a real danger out there, why bother with us? It's clear that you will not change your posting style so us Jesuit fascists can understand you better. What is it that you want from us?

IF THERE IS NOT A REAL DANGER, BUT JUST SOME "KOOK" NAMED TMAC IS POSTING WHY DID THAT MAKE THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PROPAGANDISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST POST HERE TELLING US THIS FORUM IS JEOPOARDIZE BECAUSE SOME "KOOK" IS POSTING THINGS NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND!

Isn't it clear I instantly changed this forum from a discussion forum to a photo gallery?

Why do you keep asking deceptive questions to some one who posts things NO ONE can understand? Why was so much time on "kooks?"

ME BEING BANNED? It's a good thing millions of the Martyrs of Jesus were not banned by "kooks" centuries ago.

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  15:25:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tmac, my minion, you are hereby commanded to go and register your complaints with your local law enforcement officer.

DO IT NOW!

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  15:44:35   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Jesuit Diaper Man: Probably because if the threats you're talking about are the ones shown on the Web page you keep linking to, they're simply not credible as threats.

tmac1238: Because TMAC1238 is not credible while he has the super-criminal propagandists of the Antichrist forgoing the golf course and the lingerie and bed??
Oh, good. Thanks for telling me that I won't find super-criminal propagandists of the Antichrist on the nearby golf course or wearing my wife's lingerie or in my bed.
Is that why they can't even tell us what the links say?

WHY DO YOU INSIST ON MENTALLY DIAGNOSING EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU, OBSESSING ON POSTS YOU ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND, AND THEN TELL US KOOKS THAT MAKE THE MOST HORRIBLE DEATH THREATS THAT RULED THE WORLD FOR CENTURIES ARE NOTHING AND NOT WORTH THE TIME WHILE YOU SOIL YOUR JESUIT DIAPERS OVER ONE WHO DOES NOT?

Jesuit Diaper Man: Sure, this "Shan" person says that non-Catholics should be burned, but the idea that Catholics get "credit" for doing so is ridiculous.

JESUIT DIAPER MAN: IF YOU SUPER-CRIMINAL PROPAGANDISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST MAINTAINED THAT NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY POSTS, AS MANY OTHERS ON MANY DIFFERENT FORUMS WHO READ YOUR SAME SCRIPT,...

HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT I SAID ALL CATHOLICS ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS, WHEN I DID NOT? DID YOU GET HIT WITH A WMD THAT WAS NOT THERE AGAIN?

tmac1238: Surely tmac1238 saying that these threats are serious and RULED THE WORLD FOR ALMOST 2 CENTURIES, and the same super-criminals who did this are crying ANTI-CATHOLIC day and night...

What? "Shan" certainly hasn't been threatening to burn Protestants for 200 years, nor does he rule the world.

tmac1238: WHAT?? LAST I HEARD, NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY POSTS! Last I heard there were something called the Inquisitions where the greatest psychiatrists the world has ever known tortured and killed multiplied millions for centuries. They then suddenly said in 1962, "WE'VE CHANGED!! WE FINALLY REALIZE THAT YOU GUYS WERE NOT HATEFUL NUTJOBS AFTER ALL! We're sorry for all the troubles we have caused, we now have moved over into a new occupation: Judging whether posts on the internet are understandable and and whether or not we can spend much time with such non-understandable posts!

...should mean tmac1238 is not credible and shouldn't be worth the time!
Explain that to me again.

tmac1238: THE MARTYRS OF JESUS EXPLAINED TO YOU THAT FREEDOM SHOULD RAIN FOR ALMOST 2 MILLENNIA! WHY SHOULD I EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO THE HOPELESS?

Explain to the "stupid damned heretic" readers again why you guys lied and said my posts cannot be understood and yet you spend so much time with them.

Explain why you followed me and can't have any fascist orgies because of me because you claim I'm a "KOOK" for disagreeing with fascist Jesuits, and then called SHAN a "KOOK" and then that status proves he deserves no attention? If I condemn all non-Catholics, then you won't see me as a threat and I won't soil your Jesuit diapers?

Jesuit Diaper Man: And holy cow, I just looked at the dates. That was all five years ago.

tmac1238: AND HOLY COW! Look at how long these threats ruled the world!!

Those threats haven't "ruled the world" at all, because they were empty.

tmac1238: THEY NEVER CAN RULE THE WORLD AGAIN JUST BECAUSE INTERNET FASCISTS CAN'T SEE THEM, BUT NOW CAN MAKE COMMENTS ON THEM SUDDENLY? Those threats were not boldly made because so many others agree with them?

The threats of tmac1238 on this forum have never ruled the world. WHY DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE THREAT HE POSED WHILE CLAIMING A JESUIT FASCIST CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY EXPOSE OF HIS OWN HISTORICAL CRIMES?

Look at how long ago 911 took place!
What does 9/11 have to do with Catholics?

tmac1238: What do my posts say when you fascist propagandists said they can't be understood? Why did a super-criminal Jesuit claim Shan's posts are not worth attention because they were made a loooong time ago, when 911 happened even a longer time ago?

WHY IS THE JESUIT DIAPER MAN ASKING QUESTIONS TO POST HE ALREADY TOLD ALL HIS VICTIMS NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND?

Good thing we can't talk about that now and the THREATS of Osama Bin Laden!!
Bin Laden's made more threats, and hasn't followed through on them. He is becoming less credible over time.

tmac1238: Why are you answering what you don't understand? BIN LADEN IS VERY CREDIBLE! That's why your national leaders already declared he must not be a martyr, then surging our troops to stage wars to ignore the leader of the opposition.

Jesuit Diaper Man? There's been no spate of Protestant burnings in the last five years, so the "threat" most certainly was not credible.

Jesuit Diaper Man: tmac1238's non-understandable posts has not murdered a single super-criminal of the Antichrist. If his posts are therefore not credible, the volumes of piss that come from your antichrist diapers are not credible and never should have been LEAKED!

tmac1238: Unlike "WACOS"...[/quote]Are you claiming that Waco was the result of Catholics acting against Protestants?

tmac1238: NO! Super-criminal Jesuits said my posts can't be understood! Are you claiming tmac1238's non-understandable posts are endangering the psychiatric field?

[quote]...like tmac1238 doing nothing of the kind over, but Diaper man gets a rash and calls his Antichrist motorcycle gang to again, like on every other forum, spend so much time on things THAT ARE NOT CREDIBLE, so they say.[/quote]Well, that's just odd. I say things about "Shan," and you personalize them.

tmac1238: WHEN YOU ALREADY SAID YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY POSTS? How were you able to understand the posts of people all throughout history THAT INTRODUCED YOU TO FREEDOM???

tmac, were you Shan?

tmac1238: I DON'T KNOW! I WOULD THINK IF I WAS, YOU WOULDN'T DISMISS HIS SUPER-TERRORISM AS INCONSEQUENTIAL! His posts are inconsequential because he threatened billions to torture and death, and mine are very consequential because I did not?

[quote]Jesuit Diaper Man: Either that, or the DHS nabbed the moron before he set any fires.[/quote]

tmac1238: That's why no one can discuss them because we would rather discuss "KOOKS" because they disagree with us and posts things no one can understand?

tmac1238: YOU MEAN AFTER HOMELAND SECURITY SAID THAT ANYONE WHO ACCOMODATES OR EVEN FAILS TO REPORT SUCH TERRORIST CAN BE TERRORISTS THEMSELVES??[/quote]What the hell are you talking about?

tmac1238: I'M TRYING TO PROVIDE THE RACE OF KILLERS REST BY NOT CENTERING ON WHAT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND!

LET ME TALK ABOUT WMDS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

What the Jesuit is your Antichrist diapers doing here IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HUMAN RACE CAN UNDERSTAND???

Are you saying that you reported Shan to DHS and they caught him? Bravo![quote]Jesuit Diaper Man: By the way, tmac, if I implied that the Website you keep linking to is yours, I apologize. It belongs to your friend Susan, right? And you are the Ted McMillan she refers to, yes?

tmac1238: Identities are not credible and surely not worth the time, right, Jesuit?[/quote]Then why did you fill out your profile here?[quote]

tmac1238: THE SUBJECT IS THE DEATH THREATS THE UNCHANGING ANTICHRIST MADE, and her stooges resident on all forums that spend so much time with what they don't understand. That includes infiltrating our government and all free governments everywhere to study what they never understood: FREEDOM!

Jesuit Diaper Man: ...Actually, no, it is your Website, because you own the domain name, according to whois.

tmac1238: You mean killing non-Catholics is your name cause it was your domain name for more almost 2 millennia??[/quote] Since when have domain names been around for over 2,000 years?[quote]

tmac1238: I don't know! I guess you're right when you say no one can understand my posts EXCEPT THOSE WHO SPEND THE MOST TIME ON THEM.

JESUIT DIAPER MAN SAID:

tmac1238: YOU MEAN ONE TMAC1238 SAID A FEW WORDS THE SUPER-CRIMINAL PSYCHIATRISTS OF THE ANTICHRIST DIDN'T LIKE AND THEY SHOULD BE WORRIED AND SPEND TIME OVER HIM HERE ON THE SKEPTIC FORUMS??[/quote]No, I meant nothing of the sort.

tmac1238: You know what I said???? I thought you said NO ONE CAN!!

[quote]I think it's really quite interesting that you consider the three anonymous people (or maybe just one person with multiple email accounts) who advocate the burning of Protestants (thankfully, I'm an atheist!) to be "honest" Catholics, and not simply nutjobs or trolls. I think that says much more about you than it does about them.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN NUTJOBS LIKE ME?? Like YOU CONSTANTLY CALLED ME A NUTJOB AND DON'T IGNORE ME?? THEY SHOULD BE IGNORED AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY LIKE ME??[/quote]How can I ignore you when you are on my forums?

tmac1238: How can you ignore me when I post thing on your forums no one can understand? It's a good thing you would be all over some poster who posts German. Then you won't be able to comment on what he has said!

[quote]You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??[/quote]What the heck are "TITIS?"[quote]

tmac1238: You DIVERTED... You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??

tmac1238: YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BE GIVING CREDENCE AND YOUR FEEDING TIME TO TMAC1238???!!! You Jesuit psychiatrists were wrong???[/quote]You should really stop trying to figure out what I mean, because you always seem to be wrong.

tmac1238: Explain what "always seem to be wrong" means in compared to, "no one can understand your posts."

[quote]DID THOSE DEATH THREATS RULE HISTORY FOR ALMOST 2,000 YEARS???[/quote]No. Death threats have never once "ruled history."
[/quote]

tmac1238: Who is to know that except someone who can tell the world no one can understand the posts he spends the most time on, AND WHOSE FATHERS ISSUED THOSE DEATH THREATS FOR CENTURIES! All that time allowing such barbarism made them graduate into psychiatrists!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  15:48:57   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy STINKIN' JESUIT

If this goober had any real power, tmac1238 might have a point, albeit not a very sharp one.

Bill Donohue has a new target: he has taken out an ad in Variety, demanding that Penn and Teller be fired, because they've been irreverent and sacrilegious towards the holy Catholic church.

tmac1238: Why spend time with "KOOKS" who make irreverent and sacrilegious towards your psychiatry factory?

filty STINKIN' Jesuit: Y'know, 2,000 years ago there weren't any Catholics; indeed no Christians at all except for a mad rabbi's small following, and they considered themselves Jews. Which makes all of the Jew-bashing carried out by Christians over the centuries sort of self-defeating, doesn't it?

tmac1238: You know, 2,000 year ago there weren't any posts no psychiatrist at the head of dungeons and torture chambers understood. Therefore no one was hunted down like rats for almost 2 millennia and made the hunters better psychiatrists!

Hey Dave, could I change my handle to: filthy damned jesuit? I think that has a real nice ring to it....

tmac1238: Hey Jesuit Dave: Could I have changed my name to, "The Desire of all "KOOKS" with posts no one can understand?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds.