Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 BOLD Threats of Death Against All Non-Catholics!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  15:57:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Speak not ill of the loon, my friend. They are a bird of great beauty and of a haunting cry to make the soul weep with anguish and joy.

tmac1238: Don't worry about the victims of their death threats and the anguish they have suffered in history ready to be repeated.

[/quote]The creature you are thinking of is the luny, as in lunytic. They have little appeal beyond other lunys and their song resembles a whore's morning Listerine gargle. [/quote]

tmac1238: Speak not to the Jezzie, for that was tried for centuries and it only made them create the fascist regimes that hosted their security principles. Many Catholics were killed by them also during the Inquisitions and these fascist regimes. I don't speak to those who never failed psychiatry class for almost 2 millennia. I am actually talking to you AS THEY ARE with their psychiatric repeats. The Communists and Nazis were just as repetitive for that long.

Here are the bold postings of SHAN the Jesuit and poet here labeled LUNY and told us was not worth the attention...

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

[quote]But, whaddahell, as we are collectively being named as Jesuits by someone whom I suspect doesn't know from Jesuits, let's see what a Jesuit really is.

tmac1238: Because the Jesuits here spend so much time on posts they told us they can't understand. I suppose the Jesuits never knew what they were doing during all those 2 millennia of crime!

[quote]The order was founded, or at least inspired, by St. Ignacious of Loyola, who managed to get on the wrong end of a cannon well prior to his getting on the wrong end of tmac1238, and during his convalescence went off the religious deep end as so many did back in the day, and still do today.[/quote]

The order CONTINUED Romish policies. It was a remnant for the information of the propagandist who knows NO ONE can understand my posts.

[quote]What cannon did our tmac1238 get figuratively shot with, I wonder. Was it this one?[/quote]

tmac1238: I don't know! The Jesuits here told us the world doesn't know what I post! Rome was always the most dangerous power on the earth first for its ability to deceive and then its ability to kill. Catholics by the millions have always been included in the destruction.

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  16:02:40   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dude

He is onto us and our massive jesuit conspiracy.

Tmac, I'll tell you how we know you are mentally ill. You better sit down man, because this is a secret that could cause your brain to implode once you hear it.

tmac1238: Jesuit Dude: Let me tell you why you knew that the Martyrs of Jesus were mentally ill...

Let me tell you why I know that SHAN is mentally ill... YOU PROPAGANDIST JESUITS TOLD US SO! Your brain might implode if I told you he must be taken seriously.

Jesuit Dude: WE CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS!

That's right. Jesuits have powers of the mind that you non-catholic scum can't comprehend.

tmac1238: Let me tell you why lunatics control the super-criminal killers of the Antichrist: When a single one is found on the internet, you go insane because you're dying to show that you graduated from the Vatican University of Psychiatry! It's a good thing only one LOON exists here on the internet! You guys would go mad, AND NO ONE ELSE WOULD BE HURT IN DUNGEONS!

Since you know about us now, and are publicly calling us out, you leave us no choice.

STARE AT THESE IMAGES! WE WILL NOW CONTROL YOUR MIND!

tmac1238: Why does a super-criminal Jesuit insist on the human family being as dizzy as his cult of perdition always was?

Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  16:18:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tmac1238, do you ever read over what you have written before you post it?

Listen, bro, we've all had a lot of fun shrieking and gibbering at each other, but damn, you are all but incoherent. Nobody has as yet even figured out what you're on about other than Catholics are scary -- and I'll grant you that some of them are, but I still ain't skeered.

Look, if you are not indeed running a Poe, do seek help! In the end, you'll be a happier man for it.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  18:45:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

tmac1238: How would you know what I said when you and the other fascist said no one can understand my posts?

Did you, or any other fascist propagandist realize you don't have a psychiatry degree before you mentally diagnose all who disagree with you?

Listen, bro,

Yes filthy stinkin' Jesuit propagandist?

we've all had a lot of fun shrieking and gibbering at each other, but damn, you are all but incoherent.

tmac1238: Just because you are all but Protestant? All but honest? All but committed to eliminate all insanity on the internet? All but responsible for its consistent rise in insanity?

Nobody has as yet even figured out what you're on about other than Catholics are scary -- and I'll grant you that some of them are, but I still ain't skeered.

tmac1238: Who would know that about the bold lie you just told if you don't understand what I'm saying?

No one would understand that fascist propagandists should be apprehended and considered just as dangerous and even moreso than the terrorists? The Iraq War was unnecessary and it took more innocent lives than the Muslim Terrorists. It was created by lies.

Look

Yes lying, Jesuit Propagandist

if you are not indeed running a Poe, do seek help! In the end, you'll be a happier man for it.

tmac1238: What would happen if I don't, but I keep posting the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS, by this KOOK you claim is harmless and certainly not worth the time?

Why did you join the Jesuit Order: A place where Atheists become insulted if I expose death threats against them?

Here are the death threats:

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  19:36:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm I may have to return to the secret jesuit lab and file a complaint about faulty mind control lasers.... mine seems to be not working properly.

Maybe I should have followed the instructions and attached it to a shark.....

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  19:46:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

Explain to the "stupid damned heretic" readers again why you guys lied and said my posts cannot be understood and yet you spend so much time with them.
When did I say that your posts cannot be understood?
Explain why you followed me...
I never followed you anywhere.
...and can't have any fascist orgies because of me...
You're the reason that I can't have orgies?! YOU?!?! Damn, if only I'd known earlier.
...because you claim I'm a "KOOK" for disagreeing with fascist Jesuits...
I never said you were a kook because you disagreed with anyone.
...and then called SHAN a "KOOK" and then that status proves he deserves no attention?
I never called Shan a kook, nor claimed that he deserves no attention.
If I condemn all non-Catholics, then you won't see me as a threat...
I don't see you as a threat, anyway.
tmac1238: THEY NEVER CAN RULE THE WORLD AGAIN...
They never ruled the world, so "again" has no meaning.
...JUST BECAUSE INTERNET FASCISTS CAN'T SEE THEM...
But we can. We've always been able to.
...BUT NOW CAN MAKE COMMENTS ON THEM SUDDENLY?
Suddenly? I made comments on them many days ago. Just because you ignored them doesn't mean they don't exist.
Those threats were not boldly made because so many others agree with them?
Nope.
The threats of tmac1238 on this forum have never ruled the world.
Well, that's certainly true.
WHY DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE THREAT HE POSED WHILE CLAIMING A JESUIT FASCIST CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY EXPOSE OF HIS OWN HISTORICAL CRIMES?
I never claimed any such thing.
Why did a super-criminal Jesuit claim Shan's posts are not worth attention because they were made a loooong time ago...
I don't know, you'll have to ask whoever it was who claimed that.
WHY IS THE JESUIT DIAPER MAN ASKING QUESTIONS TO POST HE ALREADY TOLD ALL HIS VICTIMS NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND?
This must refer to some other "JESUIT DIAPER MAN."
BIN LADEN IS VERY CREDIBLE! That's why your national leaders already declared he must not be a martyr, then surging our troops to stage wars to ignore the leader of the opposition.
Oh, no, you misunderstand. Bin Laden was very credible to Bush the Younger and to everyone else back on 9/12. He's just getting less credible as time goes by and he hides, powerless.
tmac, were you Shan?
tmac1238: I DON'T KNOW!
Okay, that's understandable.
I WOULD THINK IF I WAS, YOU WOULDN'T DISMISS HIS SUPER-TERRORISM AS INCONSEQUENTIAL!
You're mistaken on two points, there.
His posts are inconsequential because he threatened billions to torture and death...?
No, his threats were not credible because they were absurd.
What the Jesuit is your Antichrist diapers doing here IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HUMAN RACE CAN UNDERSTAND???
So, you seek to speak for the whole human race, now? You are implying that the Jesuits aren't human. Interesting.
tmac1238: THE SUBJECT IS THE DEATH THREATS THE UNCHANGING ANTICHRIST MADE...
Yes, I understand that when you're backed into a corner, caught in a lie, or asked a direct question you feel the need to change the subject, usually in ALL CAPS.
Since when have domain names been around for over 2,000 years?
tmac1238: I don't know!
And I understand that you don't know. It's okay to not know things.
I guess you're right when you say no one can understand my posts EXCEPT THOSE WHO SPEND THE MOST TIME ON THEM.
Great! I'm glad we're in agreement!
tmac1238: You know what I said???? I thought you said NO ONE CAN!!
You thought wrong.
It's a good thing you would be all over some poster who posts German. Then you won't be able to comment on what he has said!
Actually, that's what translation programs are for.
tmac1238: You DIVERTED... You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??
I don't know what "TITIS" are, why don't you explain it to me?
tmac1238: Who is to know that except someone who can tell the world no one can understand the posts he spends the most time on, AND WHOSE FATHERS ISSUED THOSE DEATH THREATS FOR CENTURIES!
Oh, I see, now. You were just using a shorthand. Got it.
All that time allowing such barbarism made them graduate into psychiatrists!
I can understand why you'd be pissed off at psychiatrists, too. I can understand it, but that doesn't excuse anything, does it?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  19:48:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

A place where Atheists become insulted if I expose death threats against them?
Wow, there are death threats against atheists, now?

Oh, no there aren't, that's the same link you've posted a zillion times, now.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  20:52:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Explain to the "stupid damned heretic" readers again why you guys lied and said my posts cannot be understood and yet you spend so much time with them.
When did I say that your posts cannot be understood?

tmac1238: When did you see other posters on the same links say my posts can't be understood and you conclude that you love liars on your system? Was that when you became a liar?

When did you ever ask so many propagandist questions to someone no one can understand? When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and loved non-Catholics being tortured and killed?

Explain why you followed me...
I never followed you anywhere.

tmac1238: I was never insane because a formula-sucking Jesuit said so.

...and can't have any fascist orgies because of me...
You're the reason that I can't have orgies?! YOU?!?! Damn, if only I'd known earlier.

tmac1238: You understand my posts? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FELLOW JESUIT PROPAGANDISTS SAID NO ONE CAN?? If you had known that the internet has a single "KOOK?" And that another person who condemned all non-Catholics you call a KOOK must be ignored?

...because you claim I'm a "KOOK" for disagreeing with fascist Jesuits...
I never said you were a kook because you disagreed with anyone.

tmac1238: Because you acted out that I was a KOOK for disagreeing with you and since you know there are other Jesuit propagandists who keep saying NO ONE can understand my posts, why would you like liars on your system? If they said NO ONE can understand my posts, WHAT are you since you can?

...and then called SHAN a "KOOK" and then that status proves he deserves no attention?
I never called Shan a kook, nor claimed that he deserves no attention.

tmac1238: But your fellow propagandists who repeatedly say I am insane just like you did keep saying these lies and it doesn't attract your attention? Is this your vision for your Jesuit forum??

If I condemn all non-Catholics, then you won't see me as a threat...
I don't see you as a threat, anyway.

tmac1238: BUT I'M NOT INSANE ANYWAY! What is it about the damned that think they prove their lies merely by saying it and are on hunger strike from their mother's tits???

tmac1238: THEY NEVER CAN RULE THE WORLD AGAIN...
They never ruled the world, so "again" has no meaning.

tmac1238: And tmac1238 is not insane because the Jesuit propagandists keep repeating it in order to make their forums filled with more hi-quality Jesuit lies.

...JUST BECAUSE INTERNET FASCISTS CAN'T SEE THEM...
But we can. We've always been able to.

tmac1238: Isn't it a shame internet fascists can't see them?

...BUT NOW CAN MAKE COMMENTS ON THEM SUDDENLY?
Suddenly? I made comments on them many days ago. Just because you ignored them doesn't mean they don't exist.

tmac1238: PHEW! I guess I could have started I was actually insane for being a member of the human race too!

Those threats were not boldly made because so many others agree with them?
Nope.

Yep!

The threats of tmac1238 on this forum have never ruled the world.
Well, that's certainly true.

THEY WILL AFTER JESUS COMES!

WHY DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE THREAT HE POSED WHILE CLAIMING A JESUIT FASCIST CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY EXPOSE OF HIS OWN HISTORICAL CRIMES?
I never claimed any such thing.

tmac1238: Did anyone else claim it, and then copied all your feelings about me after being proven a cultic liar?

Why did a super-criminal Jesuit claim Shan's posts are not worth attention because they were made a loooong time ago...
I don't know, you'll have to ask whoever it was who claimed that.

tmac1238: I don't know, you'll have to ask whoever else you think is a kook to make you miss feeding time with that formula why you're here now when you clearly see there are liars all over your forum that accept every position you do about those who disagree with you.

WHY IS THE JESUIT DIAPER MAN ASKING QUESTIONS TO POST HE ALREADY TOLD ALL HIS VICTIMS NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND?
This must refer to some other "JESUIT DIAPER MAN."

tmac1238: WHY DID YOU! You missed the question again because I'm insane??

BIN LADEN IS VERY CREDIBLE! That's why your national leaders already declared he must not be a martyr, then surging our troops to stage wars to ignore the leader of the opposition.
Oh, no, you misunderstand. Bin Laden was very credible to Bush the Younger and to everyone else back on 9/12. He's just getting less credible as time goes by and he hides, powerless.

tmac1238: You mean because he must not be a martyr but our constitutional troops must be, HE IS GETTING LESS CREDIBILITY?

tmac, were you Shan?
tmac1238: I DON'T KNOW!
Okay, that's understandable.

tmac1238: WHAT is understandable: that I may be Shan that's why you're so concerned and willing to lie to claim you are not?

I WOULD THINK IF I WAS, YOU WOULDN'T DISMISS HIS SUPER-TERRORISM AS INCONSEQUENTIAL!
You're mistaken on two points, there.

tmac1238: You're a good Jesuit evader there! If you think I was Shan, you would then dismiss his super-terrorism?

His posts are inconsequential because he threatened billions to torture and death...?
No, his threats were not credible because they were absurd.

tmac1238: YOU MEAN MOST OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY THAT THE VATICAN ORCHESTRATED WAS ABSURD? If that is so, why can't anyone truthfully talk about what was allowed for centuries, and if they speak the truth about that for one second, another psychiatrist evader and KOOK-chaser pulls his hear out and graduates from some fictitious psychiatry school in Italy?

What the Jesuit is your Antichrist diapers doing here IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HUMAN RACE CAN UNDERSTAND???
So, you seek to speak for the whole human race, now? You are implying that the Jesuits aren't human. Interesting.

tmac1238: Why do you all speak for all the readers saying my posts can't be understood? You mean Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahlmer aren't human because they couldn't threat life like the Jesuits and their offspring the communists and Nazis could?

Jeffrey Dahlmer wasn't human?

tmac1238: THE SUBJECT IS THE DEATH THREATS THE UNCHANGING ANTICHRIST MADE...
Yes, I understand that when you're backed into a corner, caught in a lie, or asked a direct question you feel the need to change the subject, usually in ALL CAPS.

tmac1238: SHAN FELT THAT WAY TOO!!... Jesuit SUCKER!

Since when have domain names been around for over 2,000 years?
tmac1238: I don't know!

tmac1238: You can start to know things if you stopped mentally diagnosing the human race.

I guess you're right when you say no one can understand my posts EXCEPT THOSE WHO SPEND THE MOST TIME ON THEM.

Jesuit Diaper Man: Great! I'm glad we're in agreement!

tmac1238: Then your friends with the fellow nazi minds mentally diagnosing me for disagreeing with them, WERE LYING! If they were lying but you then can't take notice, THEN YOU ARE ALSO A SUCKING LIAR.

tmac1238: You know what I said???? I thought you said NO ONE CAN!!
You thought wrong.

tmac1238: You mean your fellow Jesuit propagandists WERE LYING!! Man!! If you hate lies and can't lie, you're going to be on their tails and pitchforks!

It's a good thing you would be all over some poster who posts German. Then you won't be able to comment on what he has said!
Actually, that's what translation programs are for.

tmac1238: Then everyone can escape insanity all over the internet where tmac1238 is if they use translation programs?? or is it true if someone's posts can't be understood, no sucking propagandists should notice?

tmac1238: You DIVERTED... You mean they were such TROLLS you shouldn't even know what was written on the links, but you're here CHASING ONE DOWN? YOU THINK HE HAS TITIS TOO??
I don't know what "TITIS" are, why don't you explain it to me?

tmac1238: Constitutional freedom is something mandated by God and whom all will be responsible for upholding. If not, then the Lord will place suckers in damnation also.

tmac1238: Who is to know that except someone who can tell the world no one can understand the posts he spends the most time on, AND WHOSE FATHERS ISSUED THOSE DEATH THREATS FOR CENTURIES!
Oh, I see, now. You were just using a shorthand. Got it.

tmac1238: Oh I see now you guys were using fascists hands and principles. Got it! How is your quest for finding insults on your forum going? You found any (others) yet?

[quote]All that time allowing such barbarism made them graduate into psychiatrists!
I can understand why you'd be pissed off at psychiatrists, too. I can understand it, but that doesn't excuse anything, does it?

tmac1238: What makes you think I hate psychiatrist, sucker man? I don't like unlicensed ones. Once you do that without a license, you are qualified for Skull and Bones?

You know, sucker, you seem to be able to see everything! What are you going to be about your fellow liars who posted that no one can understand my posts. How do you feel, Mr. NO ONE??

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  21:08:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jesuit Diaper Man: Why do you court so many liars on your forum?? They posted that no one can understand my posts. You then categorically state that you can. Why can't I then agree with your fellow fascists and claim indeed that NO ONE can understand my posts?

Here is another very prominent fascist that disrespects the human race watching him while he is in review just like here. The problem here is that Schumer can't ask the person here if he sees the bolest death threats against all who are not Catholic, even though Atheists must be exempt!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye2afa8vvi4&eurl

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  21:20:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

A place where Atheists become insulted if I expose death threats against them?
Wow, there are death threats against atheists, now?

Oh, no there aren't, that's the same link you've posted a zillion times, now.

Repeat exactly what it says! If repeating a zillion times makes the truth false, what is it you Jesuits are then saying about tmac's natural insanity in consequence of disagreeing with you?

WHAT DO THE THREATS ON THE LINK SAY! It threatens all non-Catholics!

Are you Catholic because you're an Atheist?

Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  21:40:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Retard screams at internet, no one listens. If they do listen, they just point and laugh.

tmac, we are laughing at you because you are a fucking imbecile. You think we didn't open your sad little link that you posted 100 times? Most of us did, and there is nothing there but some old and absurd nonsense. You'd have to be a complete moron to be as bent out of shape by that crap as you apparently are.

I hope your doctor catches up with you soon and gets your lithium level back to where it needs to be.

Now.... anyone know where I can get some sharks? I have these mind control LASERs and the midget who sold em to me says they have to be attached to sharks... freakin lasers on freakin sharks... Only way my jesuit mind control system will work, apparently.

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  22:42:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Was that when you became a liar?
I can't keep you from lying to yourself, tmac.
When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and loved non-Catholics being tortured and killed?
You never did, and neither did anyone else. You made that up. You lied.
tmac1238: I was never insane because a formula-sucking Jesuit said so.
No, you're insane because you're insane, not because anyone says so.
And that another person who condemned all non-Catholics you call a KOOK must be ignored?
I never called Shan a "KOOK." You're lying again.
tmac1238: Because you acted out that I was a KOOK for disagreeing with you...
No, that's just a lie that you tell yourself.
...and since you know there are other Jesuit propagandists who keep saying NO ONE can understand my posts, why would you like liars on your system?
There isn't a single Jesuit propagandist on this system, which means that you're the liar here, tmac.
Is this your vision for your Jesuit forum??
I don't have a Jesuit forum, so I don't have a vision for one. That's just another one of your lies, tmac.
tmac1238: BUT I'M NOT INSANE ANYWAY!
You could demonstrate the truth of that quite easily: by putting forth an argument that everyone agrees is grounded in reality (one in which the premises are all true).
What is it about the damned that think they prove their lies merely by saying it...???
I don't know, you'll have to ask the damned, wherever they are.
tmac1238: And tmac1238 is not insane because the Jesuit propagandists keep repeating it in order to make their forums filled with more hi-quality Jesuit lies.
Every time you've used the word "because" on these forums, you have told a blatant falsehood, tmac.
tmac1238: Isn't it a shame internet fascists can't see them?
I don't have any evidence that they can't, just your say-so, and since you seem to lie a lot, how can I trust you?
THEY WILL AFTER JESUS COMES!
You're going to have an awfully long wait.
tmac1238: Did anyone else claim it, and then copied all your feelings about me after being proven a cultic liar?
No, nobody else claimed it, either.
tmac1238: I don't know...
Yes, yes, yes, I understand that you don't know. I understand that saying "I don't know" is empowering, but can we move on to something more substantive?
tmac1238: You mean because he must not be a martyr but our constitutional troops must be, HE IS GETTING LESS CREDIBILITY?
Of course I don't mean that, since your use of "because" is obviously wrong.
tmac1238: WHAT is understandable:...
What's understandable is that you don't know things. It's wonderful that you admit that you don't know something, because a lot of people refuse to say, "I don't know," thinking that it's somehow self-demeaning. But you're out and proud about it. Bravo! Now can we move on to something that you do know?
...that I may be Shan that's why you're so concerned and willing to lie to claim you are not?
No, apparently you don't know that, either, but think that you do.
If you think I was Shan, you would then dismiss his super-terrorism?
I already dismissed his threats, regardless of whether you are Shan or not.
tmac1238: YOU MEAN MOST OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY THAT THE VATICAN ORCHESTRATED WAS ABSURD?
Well, sure. The idea of the Christian God in any form is absurd.
If that is so, why can't anyone truthfully talk about what was allowed for centuries, and if they speak the truth about that for one second, another psychiatrist evader and KOOK-chaser pulls his hear out and graduates from some fictitious psychiatry school in Italy?
People have been truthfully talking about Catholic atrocities for centuries without being called insane. Why are you lying about it?
tmac1238: Why do you all speak for all the readers saying my posts can't be understood?
I never spoke for anyone else.
You mean Ted Bundy and Jeffrey Dahlmer aren't human because they couldn't threat life like the Jesuits and their offspring the communists and Nazis could?
No, I wouldn't ever say anything like that. Bundy and Dahmer were both clearly humans.
tmac1238: SHAN FELT THAT WAY TOO!!...
Shan's use of ALL-CAPS should clue you into to something, but apparently you can't see it.
tmac1238: Then your friends with the fellow nazi minds mentally diagnosing me for disagreeing with them, WERE LYING!
No, you are lying by claiming that they are calling you insane because you disagree with them.
If they were lying but you then can't take notice, THEN YOU ARE ALSO A SUCKING LIAR.
They're not lying. You are.
tmac1238: Then everyone can escape insanity all over the internet where tmac1238 is if they use translation programs??
Of course not. Translation programs can't show the lies you use.
tmac1238: Constitutional freedom is something mandated by God...
Liar.
...and whom all will be responsible for upholding. If not, then the Lord will place suckers in damnation also.
That's what "TITIS" means? How could I have possibly guessed that?
How is your quest for finding insults on your forum going? You found any (others) yet?
I'll be sure to keep you updated.
How do you feel, Mr. NO ONE??
Wow, that was clever of you! Let me see if I've got the logic correctly:
1. No one can understand you.
2. I can understand you.
3. Therefore, I am no one.
Yeah, it would work better if premise 1 were true, but it's not. I understood my forum members to mean that they can't understand you when they said "no one" (a little hyperbole is to be expected), but you flatly lied, tmac, when you claimed that I said that no one can understand you, or that I called Shan a "KOOK," or that anyone here has called you insane because they disagree with you.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  22:54:09   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Repeat exactly what it says! If repeating a zillion times makes the truth false, what is it you Jesuits are then saying about tmac's natural insanity in consequence of disagreeing with you?

WHAT DO THE THREATS ON THE LINK SAY! It threatens all non-Catholics!

Are you Catholic because you're an Atheist?
Of course not. Shan uses the word "heretic," but only gives examples of apostates, so it's pretty obvious that he's using the wrong word. Historically, apostates have always been considered much more evil than heretics. After all, heretics can be converted, while apostates are clearly enemies of the faith.

You, tmac, are plainly an apostate of the Catholic Church (through your father's father's father, etc - don't blame me, it's a standard that you agree with), and clearly you consider the Catholics to be Satan-spawn, as well.

Thus, the fight is between you and they. I don't have a dog in that race, and trying to convince me that Shan threatened me will get you nowhere.

Especially since I don't think Shan was credible.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  03:11:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

tmac1238: How would you know what I said when you and the other fascist said no one can understand my posts?

Did you, or any other fascist propagandist realize you don't have a psychiatry degree before you mentally diagnose all who disagree with you?

Listen, bro,

Yes filthy stinkin' Jesuit propagandist?

we've all had a lot of fun shrieking and gibbering at each other, but damn, you are all but incoherent.

tmac1238: Just because you are all but Protestant? All but honest? All but committed to eliminate all insanity on the internet? All but responsible for its consistent rise in insanity?

Nobody has as yet even figured out what you're on about other than Catholics are scary -- and I'll grant you that some of them are, but I still ain't skeered.

tmac1238: Who would know that about the bold lie you just told if you don't understand what I'm saying?

No one would understand that fascist propagandists should be apprehended and considered just as dangerous and even moreso than the terrorists? The Iraq War was unnecessary and it took more innocent lives than the Muslim Terrorists. It was created by lies.

Look

Yes lying, Jesuit Propagandist

if you are not indeed running a Poe, do seek help! In the end, you'll be a happier man for it.

tmac1238: What would happen if I don't, but I keep posting the BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS AGAINST ALL NON-CATHOLICS, by this KOOK you claim is harmless and certainly not worth the time?

Why did you join the Jesuit Order: A place where Atheists become insulted if I expose death threats against them?

Hey, I could actually understand this one! Pretty good grammar, punctuation ok, spelling reasonable, sentence structure not bad and no bits & pieces of misapplied, forum code lying about. Excellent! See, you can do it if you put your mind to it.

Now then, I really don't mind the name-calling (filthy Jesuit, stinking fascist, liar, and so forth); it's just silly and I'm old, and have been called much worse under far more dire circumstances. But "propagandist" presents something of a quandary. I must ask and insist on examples of where and when I, or any of us, have spread propaganda. Indeed, your huge, anti-papist, multi-page rant might be considered exactly that.

Oh, and I never claimed to be any sort of a mental health expert. I was merely passing along a little advice, as a friend. You can do with it as you will.

And finally, what would have us do? Maim, torture and kill all the Catholics as a revenge for the Inquisition and the Crusades, and being generally a mackerel-snapping pain in the public ass on Sunday? Or hunt down this Shan character and waste him in various imaginative and gruesome ways? What?

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

astropin
SFN Regular

USA
970 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  09:56:00   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send astropin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I would rather face a cold reality than delude myself with comforting fantasies.

You are free to believe what you want to believe and I am free to ridicule you for it.

Atheism:
The result of an unbiased and rational search for the truth.

Infinitus est numerus stultorum
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds.