Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 BOLD Threats of Death Against All Non-Catholics!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  21:48:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by tmac1238

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/Grizogono.htm
That's the third time you've posted that link, tmac, and all three are 404, "file not found."

I guess the Jesuits are dismantling your Website, huh?

You stuck around me because the "nutjobs" were dismantling yours?

Here is the good link: Don't capitalize the "G" in grizogono...

http://www.theirsecrets.info/grizogono.htm

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  22:04:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by tmac1238

Here is the good link: Don't capitalize the "G" in grizogono...
As if I'm supposed to have known that.
http://www.theirsecrets.info/grizogono.htm
Pretty horrific stuff. Are the Ustashis still around?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  23:37:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nope, they were pretty much wiped out during WWII and in the aftermath.
A bunch of them did flee away, for example to South America, with the complicity of the Vatican.

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  14:37:12   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Kil

filthy:
I think he's trying to get banned so he can boast to his fellow cretins of it, and whine on other fora of the unfair treatement rendered him here. DON'T DO IT! Instead, let us have him to play with. He squirms so when he gets his own back.

Yeah, but are we really so hard up for entertainment that even the silly rants tmac1238 will do?

I'm telling you, the quality of our trolls is not what it used to be...
Too true. Ah, for the trolls of yesteryear, eh? They're gone, never to return. Now we must find our entertainment where we can.

Hell, tmac1238 makes me truly miss Jerome the Gnome, and now we've lost him as well.

Where is verlch when you need him? He hasn't gotten kicked yet.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  14:40:39   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by filthy

Where is verlch when you need him? He hasn't gotten kicked yet.
Bill scott is still around, but obviously doesn't bring the crazy like the others.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  15:11:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you noticed that for the most part, these guys are one-trick ponys? No matter what thread on whatever topic they get involved in, their remarks always come from and go back to the obcession that inspired them to come here in the first place. tmac1238 is the perfect example. He is as incapable of breaking form as I am of flying.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Edited by - filthy on 08/23/2009 15:12:28
Go to Top of Page

insane2antichrist
SOCKPUPPET

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  16:36:24   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send insane2antichrist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HE'S TOLERANT! HE'S TOLERANT!!

Look at all of history to prove this!

THE JESUIT ADMINISTRATOR IS TOLERANT IN ORDER TO COLLECT MY POSTS AND USE THEM AS A COMPLAINT TO THE GOVERNMENT AS THEY INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW ON AMERICA!
Go to Top of Page

insane2antichrist
SOCKPUPPET

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  16:37:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send insane2antichrist a Private Message  Reply with Quote

THE JESUIT ADMINISTRATOR IS TOLERANT IN ORDER TO COLLECT MY POSTS AND USE THEM AS A COMPLAINT TO THE GOVERNMENT AS THEY INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW ON AMERICA!

THAT'S WHY THE GOVERNMENT IS SANE ALSO, AND CAN'T SEE THE BOLDEST DEATH THREATS ALL THE SERIAL KILLERS OF ALL TIME COULD NOT MAKE!

http://www.theirsecrets.info/AC/AppealChapI.htm

They said we must be under surveillance in order to protect us. Information is given on the link openly that no one need covert tracking to see!

THE GOVERNMENT CAN'T SEE IT!
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26021 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  16:43:33   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by insane2antichrist

Couldn't last even a whole 24 hours, could you, tmac?

Now your posting privileges are revoked, permanently.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2009 :  16:51:06   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well; I guess tmac short cruise along our skies and is meteoritic fall was poetically appropriate in this Perseids season...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

ktesibios
SFN Regular

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  13:38:34   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send ktesibios a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And now the CT subforum can return to its usual status of being a sleepy kind of backwater.

It's odd that every time it seems like we've got a live one in here they snap into full-on, frothing-at-the-mouth meltdown mode at the very first touch of reality.

There really has to be some way to attract a better class of nutbar to this joint.

"The Republican agenda is to turn the United States into a third-world shithole." -P.Z.Myers
Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2009 :  13:54:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
True... this folder is a bot of the red-haired step child of the SFN fora.

Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.