Save Password
Forgot your Password?
Home | Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Register | FAQ | Contact Us  
  Connect: Chat | SFN Messenger | Buddy List | Members
Personalize: Profile | My Page | Forum Bookmarks  
 All Forums
 Our Skeptic Forums
 Conspiracy Theories
 BOLD Threats of Death Against All Non-Catholics!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:16:14   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Dave W.

Originally posted by tmac1238

Repeat exactly what it says! If repeating a zillion times makes the truth false, what is it you Jesuits are then saying about tmac's natural insanity in consequence of disagreeing with you?

WHAT DO THE THREATS ON THE LINK SAY! It threatens all non-Catholics!

Are you Catholic because you're an Atheist?
Of course not. Shan uses the word "heretic," but only gives examples of apostates, so it's pretty obvious that he's using the wrong word. Historically, apostates have always been considered much more evil than heretics. After all, heretics can be converted, while apostates are clearly enemies of the faith.

You, tmac, are plainly an apostate of the Catholic Church (through your father's father's father, etc - don't blame me, it's a standard that you agree with), and clearly you consider the Catholics to be Satan-spawn, as well.

Thus, the fight is between you and they. I don't have a dog in that race, and trying to convince me that Shan threatened me will get you nowhere.

Especially since I don't think Shan was credible.

I don't know any babyface son of the Antichrist either! I didn't threaten a pre-pubertic son of the Antichrist sucking a bottle either! What the JESUIT HELL are you doing here! How is it that I, whom your fellow liars claim make posts that NO ONE can understand, cause me to be a threat to a scoundrel Jesuit bottle-sucking papist who lost the taste in his formula?

Your fellow Antichrist psychiatrists said NO ONE can understand my posts. Give your "damned stupid heretics" reading this forum one reason why you are so fuzzy and comfortable with the liars of the Antichrist on your forum besides the fact that you are one of them!

Am I insane because I challenge BOLD PUBLIC DEATH THREATS -- EVEN WHETHER OR NOT THEY THREATEN ME PERSONALLY?

OF COURSE YOU KNOW THOSE DEATH THREATS DON'T THREATEN A NON-CATHOLIC LIKE YOU! You support them.

That's why you can't even tell us what Shan said.

Shan is just one of the posters. Others said that all who are not Catholic must be killed and that it is "JUST BUSINESS" to kill all who are not Catholic.

Remember, these are the #1 untouchable and most horrible death threats made after Homeland Security and the Patriot Act.

THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT CAN'T SEE THEM EITHER! They were made and posted hundreds of times on the internet and for years.

Future Events As You Have Never Heard It!
http://www.TheirSecrets.info
Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:20:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Was that when you became a liar?
I can't keep you from lying to yourself, tmac.

tmac1238: Your fellow forum Jesuit thought-police liars said that NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY POSTS! You come in and dialogued and said and showed they can be understood.

IF YOU HATE LIARS, WHY DO YOU LOVE YOUR FELLOW JESUIT LIARS? They said NO ONE can understand my posts. WHY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THEM? Can't anyone in the Jesuit order tell when they're being insulted?

[quote]When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and loved non-Catholics being tortured and killed?
You never did, and neither did anyone else. You made that up. You lied.

YOU STILL UNDERSTAND MY POSTS, bottled Jesuit? Your fellow servants of the Antichrist said NO ONE CAN! You hate liars? You never combed your hair or brushed your teeth? Missed that Antichrist image in the mornings?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:22:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I can't keep you from lying to yourself, tmac.
When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and loved non-Catholics being tortured and killed?

tmac1238: You upset with lies? Your fellow Jesuit super-criminals said NO ONE can understand my posts. Dear Mr. Jesuit NO ONE: Why are you calling me a liar, when your religion made you one? Why are you so comfortable with fellow liars around?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:27:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I can't keep you from lying to yourself, tmac.[quote]tmac1238: I was never insane because a formula-sucking Jesuit said so.
No, you're insane because you're insane, not because anyone says so.

tmac1238: How many other insane people did a formula-sucking Jesuit dialogue with like this?

Is your crusade to un-insane the internet working, boy?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:35:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

I can't keep you from lying to yourself, tmac.[quote]When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and loved non-Catholics being tortured and killed?

tmac1238: When did I say I was insane because Jesuit Propagandists disagreed with me and want non-Catholics to die?

Why then are you a Jesuit fascist besides the fact that you simply are one?

How is a NO BODY, who can understand my posts contrary to what the other thought-police Jesuits on this forum who said NO ONE can understand what I write, to prove that a human is insane? You really hate liars just because you are one?

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  17:46:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Explain to the "stupid damned heretic" readers again why you guys lied and said my posts cannot be understood and yet you spend so much time with them.
When did I say that your posts cannot be understood?
Explain why you followed me...
I never followed you anywhere.

tmac1238: Explain why you follow threads your fellow super-terrorists on this forum said NO ONE can understand. I asked you a question, Mr. NO ONE!

...and can't have any fascist orgies because of me...
You're the reason that I can't have orgies?! YOU?!?! Damn, if only I'd known earlier.

tmac1238: Now why would a bottle sucking Jesuit be jealous of me! I should have known! It's your Jesuit love for the insane why you can't be anywhere else to solve this problem of insanity the internet has?

...because you claim I'm a "KOOK" for disagreeing with fascist Jesuits...
I never said you were a kook because you disagreed with anyone.

tmac1238: I never said I was insane because Jesuit fascist call me a KOOK for disagreeing with them. You guys were like that for almost 2,000 years! Bad and damnable habits are hard to break!

...and then called SHAN a "KOOK" and then that status proves he deserves no attention?
I never called Shan a kook, nor claimed that he deserves no attention.

tmac1238: What, YOU MEAN THAT'S A LIE?? Remember, you, like your other Jesuit friends said you don't like lies. Why then do you always stay with your religion?

Why am I insane because a bottle sucking Jesuit liar keeps ranting so?

If I condemn all non-Catholics, then you won't see me as a threat...
I don't see you as a threat, anyway.

tmac1238: I'm not insane anyway because a damned bottle-sucking Jesuit and his fellow liars keep saying so.

WHY THEN DIDN'T YOU GET YOUR DIAPER CHANGED YET SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE?

tmac1238: THEY NEVER CAN RULE THE WORLD AGAIN...
They never ruled the world, so "again" has no meaning.

tmac1238: What will happen when your fellow super-criminals rule the world again?

...JUST BECAUSE INTERNET FASCISTS CAN'T SEE THEM...
But we can. We've always been able to.

tmac1238: See, what?? LIARS, Mr. NO ONE?

Those threats were not boldly made because so many others agree with them?
Nope.

tmac1238: Those threats were found in newspapers in the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980?? What damned Jesuit would be interested in tracing this STRANGE BEHAVIOR, when such a Jesuit, as you, agree with them?

The threats of tmac1238 on this forum have never ruled the world.
Well, that's certainly true.

tmac1238: What is "true", Mr. NO ONE? If you were head of state, you wouldn't be here in your desperacy to finally eradicate all internet insanity?

WHY DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE THREAT HE POSED WHILE CLAIMING A JESUIT FASCIST CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY EXPOSE OF HIS OWN HISTORICAL CRIMES?
I never claimed any such thing.

tmac1238: I never was insane because a bottle-sucking son of the Antichrist keeps repeating it.

Why did a super-criminal Jesuit claim Shan's posts are not worth attention because they were made a loooong time ago...
I don't know, you'll have to ask whoever it was who claimed that.

tmac1238: Why did a super-criminal Jesuit bottle-sucker agree that the threat Shan posed is no threat under any condition based upon the calories given by his formula to only attack those who don't like it?

[quote]WHY IS THE JESUIT DIAPER MAN ASKING QUESTIONS TO POST HE ALREADY TOLD ALL HIS VICTIMS NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND?
This must refer to some other "JESUIT DIAPER MAN."

tmac1238: Me being insane because the super-criminals of the Antichrist keep ranting so, must be the same lies that came from the Jesuit Diaper Man who is getting skinny from lack of nursing.

Go to Top of Page

Simon
SFN Regular

USA
1992 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  19:57:18   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Simon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm.
Who is Jesuit Diaper Man?
That's a weird nickname... I know Filth is Filthy Jesuit, straightforward if a bit imaginative... I wonder what my 'Jesuit name' is... I already know my Stripper Name and my Star Wars name, so a Jesuit name would be nice to go with that.

More importantly, can you make an effort to make sense? Or at least present you ideas in a structured and comprehensible manner? A list of bullet points, if possible organized in a cogent argument?

[Edited to fix link - Dave W.]

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
Carl Sagan - 1996
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  21:14:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Simon

Who is Jesuit Diaper Man?
That would be me. tmac thinks he's being clever by refering to me as if my avatar means I'm a baby.
More importantly, can you make an effort to make sense?
Probably not. If he's a paranoid schizophrenic and off his meds (one possibility), then he really can't make an effort to make sense. Such a mental illness can't be diminished through sheer force of will. And since he's got friends who enable his behavior, it's unlikely that he'd want to do anything of the sort, anyway.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  03:47:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"My, how he do take on!" as my grandmother might have said, the snuff in her lower lip making it protrude just a little. A wise, old woman, my grandmother, and one who suffered fools not at all.

And I fear at the moment, we are suffering, not so much a fool but one of those cretins that disrupt fora simply for the pleasure of doing it. tmac1238 claims to have a message, but even the most casual of examinations clearly shows that he does not. All he has is fractured rants that make little sense -- I suspect even to himself.

I think he's trying to get banned so he can boast to his fellow cretins of it, and whine on other fora of the unfair treatement rendered him here. DON'T DO IT! Instead, let us have him to play with. He squirms so when he gets his own back.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

pleco
SFN Addict

USA
2998 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  05:53:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit pleco's Homepage Send pleco a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Evil Pope is watching you!

by Filthy
The neo-con methane machine will soon be running at full fart.
Go to Top of Page

Kil
Evil Skeptic

USA
13476 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  09:18:43   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Kil's Homepage  Send Kil an AOL message  Send Kil a Yahoo! Message Send Kil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
filthy:
I think he's trying to get banned so he can boast to his fellow cretins of it, and whine on other fora of the unfair treatement rendered him here. DON'T DO IT! Instead, let us have him to play with. He squirms so when he gets his own back.

Yeah, but are we really so hard up for entertainment that even the silly rants tmac1238 will do?

I'm telling you, the quality of our trolls is not what it used to be...

Uncertainty may make you uncomfortable. Certainty makes you ridiculous.

Genetic Literacy Project
Go to Top of Page

marfknox
SFN Die Hard

USA
3739 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  10:03:10   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit marfknox's Homepage  Send marfknox an AOL message Send marfknox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it would be most upsetting to him if we simply ignored him.

"Too much certainty and clarity could lead to cruel intolerance" -Karen Armstrong

Check out my art store: http://www.marfknox.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  18:42:38   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by marfknox

I think it would be most upsetting to him if we simply ignored him.

It would be if you do! I don't want you to ignore me.

Actually it would be upsetting if the best self-proclaimed psychiatrists in the world whose ancestors ruled the world in tyranny for almost 2 millennia ignored me and all other lunatics over the internet.

Right now they only ignore what they claim are all other lunatics all over the internet. They are here to save the world and prove that the Psychiatric Universit of the Vatican is the most credible institution of that learning in the world, and that they received their education FREE!

THE USTASHIS OF WWII! They cleansed Yugoslavia because they wanted to make "their country" 100% CATHOLIC!...

http://www.TheirSecrets.info/Grizogono.htm

Go to Top of Page

tmac1238
BANNED

USA
97 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  18:45:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit tmac1238's Homepage Send tmac1238 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Administrator Dave:

Why didn't you ask filthy stinkin' Jesuit, Dude, Simon and all others why they think you are a NOBODY because you understand my posts?

You said you understand them.

Why didn't you ask them why they lied and why they chose a religion that taught them to fulfill Satan's characteristics?

You too busy lying yourself to ask them?

THE USTASHIS OF WWII!! THE WORST KILLERS INVISIBLE TO EVERY SELF-MADE PSYCHIATRIST FROM ITALY!...

Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  19:31:58   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

That's the third time you've posted that link, tmac, and all three are 404, "file not found."

I guess the Jesuits are dismantling your Website, huh?

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds.