Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

bngbuck
SFN Addict

USA
2437 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  09:02:56   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send bngbuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cantbe323......

How god damn long is your fucking penis? Measure it and if you can't give us an answer, and damn fast, get the hell out of here or else I'll show you mine!!
Go to Top of Page

cantbe323
Suspended

242 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  11:26:07   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send cantbe323 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How god damn long is your fucking penis? Measure it and if you can't give us an answer, and damn fast, get the hell out of here or else I'll show you mine!!>>

Really now, control yourself. this isn't a bar, it's a place where intelligent people have meaningful discourse not intercourse.

cantbe323
Go to Top of Page

Cuneiformist
The Imperfectionist

USA
4955 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  12:16:28   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Cuneiformist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by cantbe323
Really now, control yourself. this isn't a bar, it's a place where intelligent people have meaningful discourse not intercourse.
Let us know when you're interested in the "meaningful discourse" part...
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  13:42:30   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

cantbe323
Discourse with you is like having intercourse with your hand. It can and is done, but it involves no intelligence whatsoever. We're better off talking about women in a bar than reading your lifeless drivel.

"What luck for rulers that men do not think." -- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

Brother Boot Knife of Warm Humanitarianism,

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

cantbe323
Suspended

242 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2010 :  20:18:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send cantbe323 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Discourse with you is like having intercourse with your hand. It can and is done, but it involves no intelligence whatsoever. We're better off talking about women in a bar than reading your lifeless drivel.>>

Sorry I tweaked your vulnerability defense. I know you can't help what you say, but I still regret causing you to say it. Cool off for a while and we'll see what happens. Some good may come out of it yet.

cantbe323
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  02:37:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Discourse with you is like having intercourse with your hand. It can and is done, but it involves no intelligence whatsoever. We're better off talking about women in a bar than reading your lifeless drivel.>>

Sorry I tweaked your vulnerability defense. I know you can't help what you say, but I still regret causing you to say it. Cool off for a while and we'll see what happens. Some good may come out of it yet.

cantbe323
Not until you post something with enough substance to at least filter coffee. Thus far, all you've come up with is bullshit, and apart from fertilizer, little good ever comes from that.

"If only we could impeach on the basis of criminal stupidity, 90% of the Rethuglicans and half of the Democrats would be thrown out of office." ~~ P.Z. Myres

"The default position of human nature is to punch the other guy in the face and take his stuff." ~~ Dude

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

cantbe323
Suspended

242 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  16:44:23   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send cantbe323 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not until you post something with enough substance to at least filter coffee. Thus far, all you've come up with is bullshit, and apart from fertilizer, little good ever comes from that. >>

All I can offer you is common sense, experience, engineering and I have no reason to lie or fabricate anything. If that's not enough, it's time for us to part company.

BTW have you ever debated an issue, or is your MO just being obstructive.

cantbe323

Go to Top of Page

moakley
SFN Regular

USA
1888 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  17:17:17   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send moakley a Private Message  Reply with Quote

All I can offer you is common sense, experience, engineering and I have no reason to lie or fabricate anything. If that's not enough, it's time for us to part company.
You have been given ample opportunity to show that you are simply not making things up. Here is another. Explain yourself. The psuedodoctors you describe in the op is more applicable to peddlers of alternative medicine.

The reason pseudodoctors get away with it is the buyers have their own self doubts, didn't do it right, had the wrong attitude, etc.

Yes, filthy has, but you have offered nothing substantive worthy of debate.

Life is good

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned. -Anonymous
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  19:36:05   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

How is your definition of "true science" entailed from those things you say you can offer? And of course, your implication, above, is that either you are right, or you would be lying, a plain false dichotomy in which you ignore the possibility that you might be mistaken. Which is something you've already demonstrated once and admitted to. And one of the things that usually goes along with admitting mistakes is learning, which is absent from your list, also.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  07:52:15   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not until you post something with enough substance to at least filter coffee. Thus far, all you've come up with is bullshit, and apart from fertilizer, little good ever comes from that. >>

cantbe323

Only upon occasion. But in this case, how can I be obstructive when you have put forth nothing to obstruct? Or debate. All you do is make unsupported, nonsense statements in various threads started by yourself, then wave your hands as if that makes everything you state the Gospel.

Do you know how to research, or is blathering your MO?

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

cantbe323
Suspended

242 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  12:58:19   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send cantbe323 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you know how to research, or is blathering your MO? >>

There's nothing to research because my ideas aren't in books, syllabuses, or papers of any kind, and you know it. You could learn a lot from my unique experience, background, exposure, and fearless doggedness, but
it's not to be. Your hardwired convictions won't allow it.

You're actually more conventional than skeptical, but that's all right as long as you're productive, not obstructive.

cantbe323
Go to Top of Page

Dude
SFN Die Hard

USA
6891 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  13:08:50   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Dude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it wrong of me to encourage this fool to never take a prescription drug?

Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong.
-- Thomas Jefferson

"god :: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument." - G. Carlin

Hope, n.
The handmaiden of desperation; the opiate of despair; the illegible signpost on the road to perdition. ~~ da filth
Edited by - Dude on 01/25/2010 13:10:40
Go to Top of Page

filthy
SFN Die Hard

USA
14408 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2010 :  13:26:47   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send filthy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Do you know how to research, or is blathering your MO? >>

There's nothing to research because my ideas aren't in books, syllabuses, or papers of any kind, and you know it. You could learn a lot from my unique experience, background, exposure, and fearless doggedness, but
it's not to be. Your hardwired convictions won't allow it.

You're actually more conventional than skeptical, but that's all right as long as you're productive, not obstructive.

cantbe323
In short, you pull your "deductions" out of thin air and try and give them credence by repeating them ad nauseum. I suspect that there is very little I could learn from you because thus far, you have come up with nothing of value to study.
Is it wrong of me to encourage this fool to never take a prescription drug?

Nope.

and Crypto-Communist!

Go to Top of Page

cantbe323
Suspended

242 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  12:21:42   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send cantbe323 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In short, you pull your "deductions" out of thin air and try and give them credence by repeating them ad nauseum. I suspect that there is very little I could learn from you because thus far, you have come up with nothing of value to study. >>

All I can say to that is there's none so blind than those who will not see. You keep running down my expertese, but say nothing about yours.
Tell us about some of your accomplishments of note. How many times have you exposed new wrongs?

In short, sir, you're a loud mouth bore with no accomplishments of your own to speak of so you undermine everyone elses. It's time for all of us to peek behind your shallow curtain.

cantbe323
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  13:05:53   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You keep running down my expertese, but say nothing about yours.
Tell us about some of your accomplishments of note. How many times have you exposed new wrongs?

You're dodging the question. You made an unsupported claim, thus the burden of proof falls on you. Plus, diminishing someone else's credentials does not elevate yours.

In short, sir, you're a loud mouth bore with no accomplishments of your own to speak of so you undermine everyone elses. It's time for all of us to peek behind your shallow curtain.

Someone's getting touchy....

And what's this "all of us" crap? Name someone else here who is questioning Filthy's credentials. Quite the opposite, everyone here is questioning your expertise.

It should be quite easy to shut us up if you are who you say you are: provide researchable evidence. Claiming that you had a "seismograph job" doesn't count.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds.