New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  13:26:10  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/breaking-astral-news/aspecialinterviewwiththearcturiansthecountdownhasbegun

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/breaking-astral-news/theultimatescientificprooffortheaccuracyoftheascension-dateatthestargate111111

There is definatly somthing going on.

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  15:38:31   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by flanagan1000

Prove it.

- Dave W. (Private Msg, EMail)
Evidently, I rock!
Why not question something for a change?
Visit Dave's Psoriasis Info, too.
Go to Top of Page

ThorGoLucky
Snuggle Wolf

USA
1486 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  16:00:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit ThorGoLucky's Homepage Send ThorGoLucky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
11.11.11 *is* an important date: It's the release date of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
Edited by - ThorGoLucky on 10/23/2011 16:11:35
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  16:37:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But what is your opinion of Stargates, like the ones that Jarl Vidar claims he can open.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  17:47:41   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

But what is your opinion of Stargates, like the ones that Jarl Vidar claims he can open.
No. If you think there's "something going on," you go ahead and provide the evidence you want us to evaluate. Links to web sites don't cut it by themselves. Summarize (in your own words) the claims you want us to criticize and the evidence supporting those claims, using links only as references.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  20:22:26   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But I'm not making the claims.
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  20:44:51   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Yes, you are:

That's a claim. You can choose to defend it or not.

What I'm saying is that I'm not going to go wading through link after link trying to prove it to myself. If you want anyone here to agree that "There is definatly somthing going on," then you're going to have to do the necessary work to build a case.

Until then, you're wasting your time and ours.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Randy
SFN Regular

USA
1990 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  20:47:27   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Randy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

You don't get it....you're the one bringing the bucket of hog slops here. Why should we slosh though your bucket for floaters. You're the one, as Dave said, making the claims. So, point out the floaters; that's your job.

"We are all connected; to each other biologically, to the earth chemically, to the rest of the universe atomically."

"So you're made of detritus [from exploded stars]. Get over it. Or better yet, celebrate it. After all, what nobler thought can one cherish than that the universe lives within us all?"
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2011 :  21:42:20   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like when you talk that way, Dave.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

flanagan1000
Banned

413 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  04:31:45   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send flanagan1000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone hearf of this documanary caalled the Arrivals. Well theydelve into the ideaof Stargates here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Olfg6PiPnA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTP0Dyta3KU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  06:07:55   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Anyone hearf of this documanary caalled the Arrivals. Well theydelve into the ideaof Stargates here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Olfg6PiPnA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTP0Dyta3KU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

And this means......... what?

The Arrival is not a documentary. It's a sci-fi thriller.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115571/

It stars Charlie friggin Sheen.

Cthulhu/Asmodeus when you're tired of voting for the lesser of two evils

Brother Cutlass of Reasoned Discussion
Go to Top of Page

Dave W.
Info Junkie

USA
26020 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  06:31:36   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Dave W.'s Homepage Send Dave W. a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Anyone hearf of this documanary caalled the Arrivals.
Wasting your time and ours.

Evidently, I rock!
Go to Top of Page

Fripp
SFN Regular

USA
727 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  06:50:49   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send Fripp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Flanagan, why does a completely arbitrary and coincidental grouping of numbers based on our numbering system of Base Ten (which AFAIK, is only used by us humans) have significance to anyone other than ridiculously and stupidly superstitious humans?

Extra credit if you can explain why we use base ten. Betcha can't.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought my Dark Lord of the Sith could protect a small thermal exhaust port that's only 2-meters wide! That thing wasn't even fully paid off yet! You have any idea what this is going to do to my credit?!?!"

"What? Oh, oh, 'just rebuild it'? Oh, real [bleep]ing original. And who's gonna give me a loan, jackhole? You? You got an ATM on that torso LiteBrite?"
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  07:21:13   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Fripp

Flanagan, why does a completely arbitrary and coincidental grouping of numbers based on our numbering system of Base Ten (which AFAIK, is only used by us humans) have significance to anyone other than ridiculously and stupidly superstitious humans?

Extra credit if you can explain why we use base ten. Betcha can't.

More extra credit if you can explain why the Mayans used base-20 and the Babylonians used base-60.

Go to Top of Page

sailingsoul
SFN Addict

2830 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  07:50:21   [Permalink]  Show Profile Send sailingsoul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

More extra credit if you can explain why the Mayans used base-20 and the Babylonians used base-60.
Actually we also use base sixty everyday in the modern world. With navigation and keeping time.

There are only two types of religious people, the deceivers and the deceived. SS
Go to Top of Page

Valiant Dancer
Forum Goalie

USA
4826 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2011 :  08:44:46   [Permalink]  Show Profile  Visit Valiant Dancer's Homepage Send Valiant Dancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by sailingsoul

Originally posted by Valiant Dancer

Actually we also use base sixty everyday in the modern world. With navigation and keeping time.

Yup. But we express them in terms of base 10.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Bookmark this Topic BookMark Topic
Jump To:

The mission of the Skeptic Friends Network is to promote skepticism, critical thinking, science and logic as the best methods for evaluating all claims of fact, and we invite active participation by our members to create a skeptical community with a wide variety of viewpoints and expertise.

Home | Skeptic Forums | Skeptic Summary | The Kil Report | Creation/Evolution | Rationally Speaking | Skeptillaneous | About Skepticism | Fan Mail | Claims List | Calendar & Events | Skeptic Links | Book Reviews | Gift Shop | SFN on Facebook | Staff | Contact Us

Skeptic Friends Network
© 2008 Skeptic Friends Network Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds.